The Wedding Dress Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan gets married and fucked by her son.
8.1k words
4.35
11.2k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Susan woke up from her sleep with a broad smile on her face. Today was her Wedding day, her second to be precise and this time Susan was determined to make the most of it, in more ways than one.

Susan Rogers was now 48 yrs old and it had been 3 years since her son Daniel had got married, and 3 years since the events of Daniel's wedding night. That night, Susan had worn Keira's wedding dress and her son had then fucked her, all the time while her drunken new daughter in law lay asleep beside them.

But Keira had then woken up, right in the middle of the incestuous coupling. However, despite initially being repulsed, Keira soon joined in and the three of them enjoyed a long night of sex.

After that, initially Daniel and Keira had been frequent visitors to Susan's house -- and to her bed. But as Daniel and Keira began to talk about starting a family, the visits had slowly fizzled out. This coincided with Susan's own personal life during which she had met Trevor and he was soon satisfying her sexual desires.

That had been a year ago and things had moved quickly since then. Trevor, a successful businessman was 51 yrs old, and kept himself fit through regular gym visits as well as participating in several Marathons. At 6ft 3 inches, Trevor was tall and muscular. Soft spoken, kind and generous -- it was not a surprise that Susan had fallen for him. Similar to Susan, Trevor's first marriage had also broken down, although he kept in touch with his 2 children, who both now lived and worked in the city.

Susan sat on the edge of the bed and contemplated the day. It was 7am and the ceremony wasn't until 3pm. But there was still a lot to do, she told herself with a little giggle. First off was a coffee, Susan thought to herself. The Hotel room that she was staying in and that she was getting married in was opulent, and luxurious - Trevor had insisted on it.

The room was actually a small suite, with a bedroom and separate 'living' area. At 7:15am exactly there was a knock on the door. Susan made sure her dressing gown was suitably open enough for the waiter to get a good look at her tits -- not too much of a look, just enough to tease.

When Susan opened the door, a very smart waiter greeted her and added that he had her 'breakfast'. Susan showed him in, the waiter pushing a trolley laden with food and drink, then thanked her and left. Susan pouted slightly to herself, that the waiter had not so much glanced at her tits.

Susan looked at the trolley, and at the vast amount of food on it. Orange Juice, Coffee, Milk, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Toast and a wonderful full English Breakfast. Susan suddenly realised she was hungry and decided to tackle the Full English first, after downing the Orange Juice and pouring herself a coffee, of course.

At around 8am, with breakfast eaten -- Susan laid back down on her bed and finished off the last remnants of her coffee. Her mind began to drift back to that wonderful night when her own son had fucked her so wonderfully, and how her daughter in law had then joined in.

It had been so intense and so incredibly exciting, and it had all been triggered when Susan had worn Keira's wedding dress -- despite it being too small for her. Susan glanced toward the wardrobe, where her own Wedding dress now hung.

During her first wedding, she had worn a plain white dress due to her husband's reluctance to pay for a proper dress. Trevor had been quite the opposite, telling Susan to choose the dress of her pleasing regardless of cost. Trevor had made it clear to Susan that money was no object when it came to the wedding and so Susan had taken a while to finally decide on her dress.

She had chosen a cream dress, that made the most of her assets. 2 Shoulder straps about 2 inches wide, with a plunging neckline that ended just below Susan's tits. The midriff was tight, and Susan had agonised a little about it, worrying that it might make her 'tummy' look a bit flabby. The bottom of the dress, however had a split right up the middle between her legs -- with a lace front protecting her modesty. What few people realised, was that the lace front was removable, and once removed -- gave a clear view all the way up between Susan's legs. It was something that Susan knew, and planned to use to her advantage.

Susan had also purchased very lacey white underwear to wear underneath, complete with a suspender belt for the white stockings she planned to wear. She planned to give Trevor the night of his life, but before that -- Susan had another plan.

Susan and Trevor had not had sex for 2 months. It had been agreed, as both parties wanted to make it 'special' on the wedding night. Prior to that of course, Trevor and Susan had had sex fairly often -- though Trevor's business took him all over the world and often meant Susan was on her own for days on end. Their reunions, however, were always hot and steamy and on occasion quite risky. Susan laughed to herself, when recalling the time when they couldn't wait and she had picked up Trevor from the airport and then given him a blow job in the Airport carpark.

It had cost her an extra £20 in parking fees, recalled Susan before giggling at the realisation that it had not been the first time she had 'paid' to give a guy a blow job recently. Suddenly, a knock on the door broke her reverie and Susan made her way to the door.

As Susan opened it, she was greeted by hoots and whistles as her 2 female friends piled into the room. They were to be her Maids of Honour and were her best friends of many years, having been at school with Yvonne and Melanie. Susan hugged each friend in turn and smiled, thanking them for turning up.

As the friends made themselves comfortable, laying out their dresses on the sofas as best they could, Susan entered the bathroom and ran the shower. It was the same 2 friends that had been with her on that fateful Hen night, Susan recalled with a shiver as she felt the hot water of the shower hit her body. And only the 3 of them knew the events of that night. Susan closed her eyes as the memory of that night came to the fore of her thoughts.

(Susan recounts to herself the events of her Hen Night).

The 3 of them had headed into the city, and had visited several bars until eventually gaining entry to a Ladies Only club. It was in fact a strip club, designed for females, and Susan had booked it after finding a pile of business card for the club in Trevor's house. Susan recalled wondering why Trevor would have such a business card, and concluded that it was perhaps to offer to the many businesswomen that he dealt with in his day to day dealings.

In the club they had consumed copious amounts of alcohol until, much to her friends amusement -- the host had pointed out Susan as a 'Hen'. There had been whistles, roars and hoots of amusement and howls of laughter as Susan was made to stand.

But she barely blushed as the young man, wearing a white shirt and black trouser, approached her. Susan knew what to expect and she wasn't disappointed. The young man, who's name apparently was Adam -- began to gyrate suggestively in front of Susan, while she cast glances toward her friends with a huge smile.

Adam was tall, around 6ft noted Susan, and very handsome. He looked to be around 25 yrs old and had a gorgeous smile that made Susan melt. It wasn't until Adam tore his shirt open however that Susan got her first glimpse of the goods on display, and that was when her mind began to race. Adam was fit, a taunt stomach and strong arms that Susan liked the look of.

When Adam tore his trouser off, Susan's heart leapt with joy. Adam sure was packing, that had been her first thought as she observed the huge bulge in Adam's underpants that went practically half way down his thigh. As he continued to gyrate sexually, thrusting his hips toward her in an obvious simulation of fucking, Susan began to wonder if she should just rip his underpants off. In truth she was unsure if she was allowed to touch him, since several other clubs she had been in had specifically banned any physical contact.

Behind Adam, slightly to the left of him stood a burly security guard and Susan immediately realised the reason for his presence. In a large sign, on a pillar nearby it said quite clearly.

"PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE DANCERS."

Nevertheless, Susan had continued to enjoy the 'dance' and had clapped and hooted when the young man finished, bending over and kissing Susan on her head before standing there, expectantly. Susan realised quickly what was needed but thankfully, Yvonne was way ahead of her -- handing Susan a £20 with which to tuck into Adam's underpants. As she did so, she felt and saw his bulge twitch slightly and it sent a shiver through her. She was lamenting now that she had agreed to make Trevor wait 2 months for sex, because Susan was very horny, she recalled.

As he had left, Adam had handed Susan a business card and as he left, gave her a sly wink. Susan looked at the card and howled with laughter. The card read:

"Adam Le Dique. Personal Dancer.

Available for Private Hire."

Susan laughed loudly showing the card to her 2 friends. But as the drinks kept flowing, the burning desire between Susan's legs was only getting worse -- fuelled as it was by seeing the gyrations of Adam in front of other women.

As the night began to draw to a close, Adam had stopped dancing and disappeared. Several groups of women were packing up to leave. Susan leant over and whispered to her friends.

"Do you ... I mean. Adam was so hot right? Should I call him do you think?"

It was a rhetorical and somewhat moot question however, since Susan had already decided, she was going to call him. Lifting her phone from her handbag, Susan quickly dialled the number on the card.

To Susan's surprise and delight Adam answered almost immediately and as they talked, Susan saw Adam waving from far across the dim lit room, beckoning her over. Susan stood and then whispered her intentions to her friends, who both laughed and shouted in response. Susan walked slowly, almost self consciously toward a smiling Adam and as she did so, she worried slightly about being recognised. But this was the big city, and the chances of her bumping into someone she knew was slim at best.

As Susan approached, Adam smiled broadly.

"Susan? Right? Getting married next week?" offered Adam by way of breaking the ice.

Susan nodded and replied. "Adam Le Dick. That's how it's pronounced right?" she laughed.

Adam laughed lightly. "What may I do for you Susan?" he asked politely.

Susan glanced around, ensure they were not being overheard. "You ... umm ... you do Private Dances? Would you ... umm be able to do a Private Dance for me. Now?" asked Susan, half expecting to be told he already had a booking. But to Susan's delight, Adam smiled broadly at her.

"I most certainly could. It would be my pleasure." replied Adam courteously, before turning and leading Susan toward a nearby door way.

Susan's heart began to beat a little faster, her breathing getting a little heavier as she contemplated what she was about to do. Adam led her up the stairs and through what seemed like a 'private' bar area and then through to a red lit lounge with several doors. By the nearby Bar, Adam stopped and then -- getting the barman's attention he ordered 2 drinks, before turning to face Susan.

"Now, I know it's not a very nice subject -- but we need to discuss what sort of 'dance' you want and of course we need to discuss payment." He proffered, sounding a little formal.

Susan's mind raced. "What ... umm what sort of dances do you offer?" asked Susan with a smirk.

To Susan's surprise however, Adam's face turned rather serious. "Susan, we're both adults here. Let's not beat about the bush. You get 30 minutes, during which we can do what ever you want. You want me to lick you all over, fuck you. Anal ... whatever you want." He added sounding quite businesslike.

Susan was about to speak when Adam continued. "Only things I don't do -- Piss, Scat or Vom stuff. No bondage or BDSM. I cum once and that's it, no replays."

A smile escaped Susan's mouth. "If you only cum once, what's to stop you spilling your load after 3 minutes?" she laughed, taking a swig of her drink.

Adam smiled back at her. "That's why we take payment after the event." He added. "If you're not satisfied, not that any of my clients ever have been -- but if you were dissatisfied, then we would call a mediator to negotiate."

Susan finished the remainder of her drink then smiled at Adam. "OK. Let's go then." She said softly.

For the next 30 minutes, Adam had ravished her, recalled Susan with a shudder. He wasn't just a master lover, he did things to her that no man had ever done. Took her to the height of sexual pleasure, with his tongue, his fingers and of course his cock.

Adam's M.O was of course, well rehearsed and well practiced. He knew exactly how long to spend on each activity, and yet he manged to make it look and feel spontaneous. He had undressed Susan, and then removed her underwear with his mouth.

But Adam's first instruction had been for them to quickly shower, during which he sponged the soapy water all over Susan's body. Once dry, Adam had Susan lay on the bed and then began to ravish her.

His fingers had caressed her all over, touching areas of pleasure that Susan wasn't even aware of. He licked the area behind her knees and around her armpits. Prior to this, Susan would have thought armpits to be a little too smelly. But the shower had taken care of that.

Adam had paid lots of attention to her tits, licking and sucking them, rolling the nipples between his fingers and making Susan groan almost incessantly. Adam had even complimented her on her beautiful tits, she recalled -- just before proceeding to tit fuck her.

Adam had then offered Susan his cock and Susan took it into her mouth gratefully, licking and sucking it while gently tugging his balls trying to judge how much cum she could expect.

As things got steamy, Adam had finally gone down on her, as they re-arranged themselves into a 69 position. Adam licked and rubbed Susan's pussy whilst she continued to slurp and slaver on his big cock. It was around 8.5 inches Susan had concluded. Firm and with a purple head, the shaft curved slightly upward in what really looked a little of an odd angle.

Susan gasped, feeling Adam's tongue on her clit and she moaned loudly as she felt his finger slip inside her cunt, easily -- very easily, she recalled. Susan was dripping wet, of that there was no doubt and now Adam continued to suck on her little nub, Susan felt the growing desire inside her as her orgasm announced its beginning. Susan always knew. Her Orgasm always started in her tits and worked its way down to her cunt before then firing its way down to her toes and rebounding all the way back up consuming her entire body. She would feel warm waves of pleasure, and then the short sharp sparks of pure electric ecstasy as every nerve in her body responded.

Her nipples would engorge further and threaten to explode, her cunt would burn with desire and a yearning to be filled, her clit would pulsate and fire out streaks of stimulus through her body until every nerve ending hummed with sheer pleasure and bliss.

And that was how Adam had made her feel, until her entire body was wracked with passion and a desire to be fucked.

"Oh Jesus, Adam. Fuck me now -- please. I'm ... fuck I'm already so close." Hummed Susan, sounding a little desperate.

Adam was good to his word, and directed Susan onto all fours, before placing himself behind her and - almost imperceptibly - putting a condom on before giving Susan's cunt several rubs, then using his hands he pulled her cunt lips apart and positioned his cock at her entrance. In response, Susan arched her back and offered her pussy up toward Adam as best she could. As Adam placed his strong hands on her arse cheeks and prepared to enter her, Susan reached down between her legs and began rubbing her clit in earnest.

Susan gurgled with desire and anticipation, her excitement and pleasure levels going through the roof as she prepared to accept the cock into her. Slowly, Adam fed his cock into Susan and she gasped with joy as she received it.

Her breathing was heavy and coming in large gasps as Susan felt her orgasm build. Before long, Adam was completely embedded in her and Susan gave a howl of approval when she realised.

"Oh. fuck yeah baby. You got all of your cock into me. Feels fucking great baby." Moaned Susan seductively, as she felt Adam's balls slap her.

Adam now began to rock slightly, allowing half of his cock to slide out of Susan's dripping cunt before thrusting it hard back in. His rhythm was steady and consistent, as he increased his cadence, sensing Susan's approaching orgasm from her grunting.

Susan's fingers on her clit were a blur now, as she rubbed and strummed for all she was worth while Adam pounded her pussy to sheer unadulterated pleasure and ecstasy. Susan had not felt this good since her own son Daniel had fucked her. But that sudden memory fired an explosion of fireworks in Susan's mind as she recalled the incestuous incident.

"Oh. Holy fuck I'm cumming Adam. Fuck ... yeah fuck me fuck me son." Wailed Susan, initially unaware of the secret she had inadvertently revealed.

But if Adam had heard it, he didn't respond. Susan sighed with relief, even as her orgasm washed over her. She chided herself then reasoned that Adam would probably have taken it as a sign of endearment, rather than the factual suggestion that Susan had a meant.

Adam maintained his thrusting, his breathing only labouring slightly more than normal and soon he began to grunt with each thrust. Susan's eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed the pleasure she was now feeling through her entire body. Every fibre of her body now crackled and fizzed with sexual energy as she continued to let the orgasm roll over her, consuming her completely.

Suddenly, Adam yelp. "Ah fuck, I'm coming baby. Fuck yeah." He growled, now thrusting wildly.

Susan too, grunted at the sudden ferocity of his thrusts and she felt his balls really slapping her and almost slamming into her clit, had her hand not been in the way. Still, she continued to frig her clit to oblivion as the orgasm continued to wash across her.

Finally, Adam gave a yell and thrust hard into Susan. Susan girded herself, expecting to feel the spray of cum as it emptied into her waiting and wanton cunt. But of course, there was no spray, and for a moment Susan seemed bewildered.

"Oh fuck, You've got a fucking condom on ... oh fuck. Adam what the fuck? Why?" she wailed in disappointment.

Adam grunted, before pulling out of Susan's sopping cunt and grabbing the condom.

"I'm sorry Susan. I ... I should have made it clear." Offered Adam, a little breathlessly.

"It's standard practice, sorry. Sexual diseases and all that. And we don't want you getting pregnant do we." He laughed trying to make light of the situation.

Susan huffed, understanding the need but feeling a little hard done by. Then seeing the condom, Susan suddenly had a wild and wicked thought. Taking the condom from Adam with a sly smile and a wink, Susan opened up the opening of the condom.

"No point in wasting good cum." replied Susan, sounding as slutty and seductive as she could.