The Wedding Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ... fuck ... yes ... yes ... son. Fuck ... me ... fuck ... your mother." She howled, in time to his thrusts. Susan's tummy now rumbled in the familiar cramps of orgasm as it began to move across her body. She felt her legs start to tremble and this was always a good sign. Her nipples began to fizzle as she felt them engorge. And her clit, already super sensitive -- now screamed its pleasure.

"Fucking hell ... son ... keep ... oh shit ... keep pounding ... fuck ... pound my pussy ... son." She gasped.

Daniel's neck tensed and his face went crimson with effort as his body heaved and shuddered with effort. He continued to thrust hard, full well knowing that he didn't need to pull out. Daniel therefore intended to continue pounding his cock into his mother's wet pussy until he exploded inside of her.

Susan screamed, louder than she intended and she hoped it wasn't audible to the driver -- although at that very moment, Susan cared little if the driver lowered the divider and watched them, such was her state of passion and arousal.

"Ohhhh fucckkkkkk." wailed Susan, her mind awash with passion and desire.

In response, and feeling his mother tense up, Daniel gave out his own guttural moan of pleasure.

"Oh fuck mum... fuck fuck fuck." He called out in time to his final thrusts. Then in a howl he announced his cumming.

Daniel tensed once more and this time as he drove his cock into his mother's pussy, he kept it there. Daniel felt the cum spray out of his cock, spurt after glorious spurt as he emptied his balls into her.

"Fucking cumming in your dirty cunt Mum." Yelled Daniel wildly.

The feeling of the warm spray of cum in her cunt channel was enough to spark Susan's orgasm. Already teetering on the edge, her mind fell into the cavern of the awaiting orgasm. She felt herself spiral, her head spinning as the waves of pure ecstasy consumed her. Her skin was on fire, her clit electric to the touch and her nipples hummed nicely. Waves of warm pleasure swathed and coddled her as she accepted each pump of her son's cum in her waiting cunt.

"Ohhhh fucckkkkkk. Yes son, yes. Fucking fill me up. Fill your fucking mum up with cum baby." She managed to utter before her orgasm hit her so hard it took her breath away.

Panting and sweating, Daniel continued to spurt his cum, until with a grunt he slid his cock out of his mother's cum soaked pussy. Careful not to get any cum on her underwear Daniel held his cock gingerly, but he need not have worried.

Despite her fatigue, Susan swung round quickly and placed her mouth over her son's cock, licking up every last drop of cum that she could. Between her legs, Daniel's cum began to leak out of her cunt and down onto her panties and even down to her stockings. Susan no longer cared, it had been the best fuck she had had in ages. She doubted her wedding night with Trevor would be able to reach such heights.

Minutes later, as the 2 of them freshened up and sorted their clothes out, they felt the car slow down and then over the intercom came the driver's voice announcing to them that they were at the Registry Office.

Stepping out of the car, Susan was met by howls and cheers as she glanced through the crowd to see who had turned up. The nearby town hall clock struck 3pm and the ushers guided the guests into the ceremony room in preparation for her entrance.

For the next hour, Susan's mind was focussed on the events and the ceremony itself. After the formal declaration, now legally married -- She and Trevor walked down the aisle as man and wife and got into the car taking them back to the Hotel.

In the grounds of the Hotel -- the guests gathered as the Photographer began to organise the shots he had been asked to get. Beginning with the Bride and Groom, the photographer began to bring in more and more guests until finally, he took some group shots of the entire 30 guests.

Susan had thought of asking the Photographer to take some 'risky' or 'sexy' photos of her privately -- for her and her husband's benefit. But then Susan had concluded that it would be much better if she got Trevor to take the photos later that night. But it was as everyone was gathering to go into the reception that, Trevor took Susan aside -- a wry smile on his face.

"Susan, there's someone I want you to meet. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get Michael up here to meet you. He's so busy down in the city. But here's you new Step-son." As he said it, he gestured for Susan to turn around.

Susan turned ready to greet her new stepson and her face dropped, turning ashen with sheer panic and terror. There striding toward her, was the man she knew as "Adam Le Dique" -- the man that had fucked her on her hen night.

Susan's turmoil will continue in Chap 4.

Writer's comment: Thank you for reading, and apologies that this chapter took a little longer to get published. Please feel free to leave nice comments if you enjoyed the story.