The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlei looked around and noticed that there were a few smirks on people's faces amongst the looks of disgust at her, and suddenly she felt the urge to prove these people wrong about her. That and she just started to not care what any of these people would think of her. They were going to dislike her anyway so she might as well have fun.

And so she began to dance more stylishly. The music played and the rhythm began to take its place in her body and soul and Ashlei began to move elegantly.

She didn't care that she was dancing with Logan at this point. He was still the only person looking at her with a genuine smile and an impressed look in his eyes. He was still her ally. And besides, it was more like she was dancing alone. She was a couple of feet away from Logan and while they faced each other Ashlei's eyes were casting above him and around him most of the time.

And so the music took her. And she danced. To song after song. Smiling and even laughing with Logan as he danced with her. He wasn't a bad dancer himself. Clearly not up to her standard, but better than Noah was. And Ashlei began to have fun.

That was why as the music switched to an upbeat song that was sensual as well as vibrant, Ashlei moved her body in time with it. She undulated her hips and legs, snaking her body in a serpentine manner and holding up her arms. Her hands, held above her, showed off her sexy body as they were out of the way and drew the eye to her voluptuousness.

She then lowered her hands and slid them down, over her big tits and onto her stomach, just above her pussy, and held them there splayed out as she moved her hips in time with the music. After a while her hands slipped up her body once more and outlined her tits in her close-fitting, low-cut dress, before they slipped up to pull her hair up and rest on the back of her head.

Logan watched in wonder, eating up every move of her sensual body and devouring her big tits as he hungered to just attach his mouth to them. His dick grew, hidden only by his suit pants, and he struggled not to just grab Ashlei right then and throw her on one of the tables! Not that she would let him, of course, but that didn't stop him from wanting to.

For Ashlei the music just took her, and her hands and body moved in a sensitive beat. She knew she was sexy, and the music said so, so she undulated to it rhythmically. That was until a slower song came on.

Without breaking his movements, Logan reached a hand out to Ashlei and took one of her hands, pulling her towards him slowly. Ashlei, caught up in the music and the moment, let him lead her towards himself. She didn't think anything of it until his hand found her slim waist and he pulled her closer to his body.

Ashlei opened her mouth to say something snarky, but two things stopped her. The first was that Logan was supposed to be Noah to at least the Harson's, and probably a few others in the crowd. So it would look strange if she pulled back and had a go at him for dancing close together!

The second thing was the sudden feeling of something big and hard pressing into her stomach! She instantly knew what it was but the feel of it as it pressed hard into her was something else. And it was huge! She couldn't think of what to say at all as that...monster...suddenly took all of her thoughts away. How big Logan was, came back into her mind vividly!

And so, she just swayed with the music and Logan's movements at first. His hand holding one of her hands and the other on her slender, curving waist. She danced. And by the time her head began to clear from the dick fog she was too deep into the dance to stop it.

Not that she had any reason to though. Logan was being a perfect gentleman, apart from ramming his hard cock against her flat stomach! But he wasn't doing that on purpose. For once. He couldn't help how endowed he was.

So Ashlei just danced with him with the music playing and let herself enjoy the moment. Then Logan spoke.

"You really do look beautiful tonight." He said softly as they swayed along.

"Thank you." Ashlei replied gratefully, a small tinge of red touching her cheeks.

A compliment was a compliment. And for once Logan wasn't saying she was 'bangable' or something like that!

"We should dance more often. It's nice." He said warmly and Ashlei made a noncommittal noise in return. She didn't want to dance with him more often, but he wasn't being an ass right then so she couldn't snap at him. "You dance well when you let yourself go."

"Thanks. I guess." Ashlei replied tartly.

"No, I mean you should let yourself go more often. You'll enjoy yourself when you do." He said comfortingly, with a small, handsome laugh.

He was a handsome guy when he wasn't being such a creep. Too bad that last is what he was deep inside.

Once again Ashlei made a noncommittal noise and sighed. He was trying to be polite. The least she could do was give him a chance.

"You're not so bad at dancing yourself." She said as if it were pulled out of her.

Logan smiled winningly down at her then slipped his hand down onto her hip.

"You see, I'm not so much of a bad guy." He said soothingly.

Ashlei just eyed him sideways and then looked away from him. Ok, so maybe he didn't deserve that much of a chance.

"You mean when you're not being a lecherous creep?" She asked him abrasively.

Logan laughed softly.

"I like to think of it more as 'sexually forward' than creepy." He answered charmingly.

"No, it's creepy. Trust me." Ashlei replied.

Logan smiled beamingly down at her and then shrugged his shoulders, as if to say, 'well what can you do?'.

They danced on, slowly and moving in time with the music, their bodies close.

"You really are hot, you know." Logan said after a short while.

"Thanks." Ashlei replied, thinking that that sounded more like the normal Logan she knew and hated.

"You're smooth and soft, but tight in all the right places." He said, and Ashlei grunted in a noncommittal sound of disgust. "I love the way you feel against me. You feel so..." He began, and then let his hand slip from her hip down onto her tight ass, squeezing her hard and pulling her against his rigid bulge. "...urgh...good!"

That was all Ashlei could take, but she also didn't want to cause a scene, so she didn't slap him in the face like he deserved. Instead, she reached back to pull his hand back up. Glancing around to see if anyone had noticed - they hadn't that she could tell - and then she pushed away from him.

"You almost had a whole dance then, Logan. Too bad for you you're an asshole." She said softly and then turned and walked away, back to her table.

Logan's eyes followed her, on her ass no doubt, but Ashlei didn't look back to see what he was thinking. Instead, she sat herself down at the table and, miserably, looked about on her own.

Logan came and joined her a few moments later, but Ashlei wasn't in the mood to talk to him, so she just ignored him when he spoke. He gave up soon after and turned to another person on the table. Ashlei just crossed her arms beneath her breasts and sat sulking while not appearing to sulk. Fuck, but she just wanted to be out of this place now.

Not long after Logan was still talking to other people next to her, but Ashlei was getting fed up with the looks she was getting. And so she opened her purse and took out her phone. Looking at it she noticed that she hadn't had even one message from Noah all day. Not one to check on her or anything.

That didn't help her mood. But she was feeling fed up so she dialled her boyfriend's number and held the phone to her ear, turning away from where Logan was sitting. Not that he would listen. He was too deep in a conversation with a group of people.

"Hey!" Ashlei heard as her boyfriend answered the phone, and immediately the beautiful blonde's mood lifted at the sound of his voice.

"Hey." She replied, trying to sound as upbeat as she could. But Noah noticed.

"What's wrong? Everyone being as bad as we thought they'd be?" He asked - knowing what this place was like!

"Worse." Ashlei replied, "And Logan's not making it any easier."

"I thought you two might, you know, find a way to get along if you had time together." Noah said surprisingly. He knew what Logan was like! And he knew that she hated him!

Suddenly Ashlei's mood began to darken.

"Well we're not. And this stupid place is full of stupid people. I just can't wait to come home." She said desperately.

"It can't be that bad. Can't you just, I don't know, ignore everyone?" Noah said in an upbeat way. His sounding buoyant when she was pissed off just aggravated her more. That and his dismissiveness of how she was feeling and the whole situation. He could be casual because he wasn't in it! But it was his fault that she was, and with Logan as well!

"Yeah, it's not that easy." She said snidely. "Everyone's an ass."

"Um, yeah, I don't know what to say." Noah replied and for a moment the two were silent.

"How has your day been?" Ashlei asked to fill in the silence.

"My day? Oh it's been great!..." Noah began hyperly, and then began to reel off all the things he had been doing all day to chill out and enjoy himself. "...It's been the best day ever."

Ashlei couldn't believe what she was hearing. So, she was stuck at a wedding she didn't want to go to, with people she hated, and with Logan Reid as a companion, having the worst day of her life, and all the while her boyfriend of three years was having the 'best day of his life' - without her she might add! - and not even thinking about her enough to message her even once? Even when he knew all the bad stuff? Moreover, her day was as bad as it was all because of him - Logan was here because him, she was here because of him, she was alone because of him! - and he didn't care??

Suddenly Ashlei's mood spiked into fury again - at the bet, at Logan, at the people, at where she was, at being alone here, and most of all at Noah for being such a self-centred jackass!

"Well I'm glad you've had such a good time!" She said angrily, "While I'm here having the worst day of my life."

She was fuming at him. The whole day was his fault. Everything that had happened was his fault, and all he could say was that he had had the best day ever! And he hadn't even thought about her to message her!

Something in her snapped, and she felt it, deep within her stomach.

"I'm sorry it's not been great for you, babe..." Noah began, but it was too late for him.

"No! I don't want to hear it, Noah." She said snarkily, "You know what, you're right. I should have the best day ever too. So I'm going to. I hope you have a good night."

Noah pleaded a little at that, but Ashlei was too far gone to care. She was angry at him and how little he cared for her. Most of all, she had had enough of the day and how shitty it had been.

She was going to make it better.

After a while Noah gave up and went silent.

"I hope you have a good night too." He said placidly.

"Oh I will." Ashlei said determinedly.

"Are we ok?" Noah asked curiously.

"We're fine." She answered honestly. They were. She was just angry at him, justly.

"Ok. I love you." He said sweetly.

"I love you too." Ashlei replied with meaning and then they said goodbye and she hung up the phone.

For a while Ashlei sat there in silence looking at her phone, too angry and hurt to say anything. He wasn't a bad boyfriend, he was just a jerk who hadn't thought of her and wasn't empathetic towards her, just focused on himself and his day rather than hers that he had put her through!

Anger seethed up inside her, and she felt fed up with being at the reception with all these annoying people.

She had meant what she said about having the best night of her life. She was going to.

Then the anger swelled up. She knew what she was going to do.

Putting her phone back into her purse, Ashlei turned to Logan and grabbed his hand.

"Come on." She said simply as she stood up and pulled at him.

Logan looked up at her curiously, just taken out of his conversation so abruptly.

"What?" He asked her confusedly.

"Come with me." Ashlei said and began walking away, still holding his hand.

It was either walk with her or be dragged, so Logan stood up and followed her, letting her lead him by the hand. Asking where they were going and what was going on, Ashlei ignored him and just continued to walk on out of the reception building and towards the hotel.

Walking into the hotel room, Ashlei let the door bang shut behind her and Logan. She continued to lead him by the hand until they were standing at the bottom of the bed in the middle of the room. Turning to look at him, Ashlei let go of his hand and stared, clearly annoyed.

"So what are we doing here?" Logan asked, genuinely confused.

"We're here because I couldn't stand being around those people any longer. Oh, and because my boyfriend is an asshole who put me through today. And you." Ashlei answered tersely. She was still fuming at Noah, and everyone at the reception. And Logan, really, for being the asshole he was too!

"So you didn't want to be there anymore?" Logan asked, trying to clarify.

Sighing, Ashlei looked at him and steeled herself. She had already made up her mind but looking at him just made her feel disgusted.

"That, and my oh-so-loving boyfriend - you know, the one who sent me here with you! - is having the best day of his life without me, and without being here, and I wanted to have some fun too." She said, saying it out loud made it all the more real. She was actually going to do this.

"So, you thought you'd get away from all the people who didn't like you?" Logan asked.

"Yeah." Ashlei answered, and then with a little reticence added, "And I thought we could have some fun."

Her breathing was a little quicker at this point, and a little deeper, doing interesting things to her cleavage which Logan didn't miss.

"What do you mean? I thought you hated me?" He asked confusedly.

"I do hate you." Ashlei replied, "But my boyfriend is having the best night of his life, so I thought we could too."

"How?" Logan queried.

Ashlei took a deep breath, and then deliberately looked him in the eyes.

"I thought we could have sex." She answered almost timidly, but definitively.

Logan blinked and looked at her in confusion. Obviously, he didn't believe what he had just heard.

"Pardon?" He said in a stunned way.

"I said, I thought we could have sex. You're always acting like you'd be the best I'd ever had, so now you get to prove it." Ashlei responded honestly.

Logan looked at her as if he had never seen her before. But there was an eager light in his eyes.

"You mean you want me and you to have sex? Now? Here?" Logan asked clarifyingly, "I thought you were my best friend's girlfriend?"

"I am. And I want to have sex with you. So, either you say yes, and you fuck my brains out, or you can worry about Noah, who's having his best day ever without me, and I go to sleep frustrated." Ashlei replied confidently.

"Are you serious?" He asked stupefied.

"This is how serious I am." Ashlei answered and then reached for his hand. Taking it, she placed it on one of her dress-covered tits and squeezed gently.

She felt disgusted to have his hands on her. She felt exhilarated at the same time.

Logan squeezed her breast another couple of times before he let his hand fall away and broke out into a smile.

"Well, fuck yeah I'll have sex with you!" He said excitedly. His face practically glowing with enthusiasm. "But I thought I disgusted you?"

"You do. But that'll just make the sex hotter." Ashlei replied and Logan's smile became a grin.

"Alright then! Let's do this! I promise you the best night of your life!" Logan said eagerly.

"Hold on. Your job is to give me the best sex of my life. I want you to fuck me until I can't walk! But this is your dream come true, so you get to decide what we do." She said to him, "I want you to take your best friend's girlfriend completely. Nail me until I scream for you."

Logan looked like he was about to pop with excitement.

"Man, this is the best day ever." He said fervently.

"That's the plan." Ashlei replied with nervous excitement and equal disgust, "Now, where do you want me?"

For a moment Logan looked like a kid in a candy store. He looked around everywhere and ogled her up and down. Then his smile took on the smug curve of a smirk.

"I want you to suck my dick first, Ash." He announced arrogantly.

"Of course you do." Ashlei replied knowingly. She had wondered if he would ask her for this.

"What do you mean? You said I get to decide, right?" Logan asked defensively.

"You do get to decide." Ashlei responded, "It's just I knew you'd want to see me on my knees in front of you, dominating me as you make me suck your cock after all I've said and done to you."

Logan broke out in a wide know-it-all grin. He didn't protest what she was saying. Ashlei knew he wouldn't. It was the truth.

"So, you're saying you'll give me a blowjob, Ashlei?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"I'll suck your dick better than I've ever sucked Noah's." She answered before she turned around and brushed her hair over her shoulder, adding as she looked back at him, "Can you get my zip?"

Logan hesitantly, at first, then more confidently, reached out to take hold of her zipper and began pulling down.

"What do you need this for?" He asked curiously.

"I'm not getting your cum on my dress. So I'd rather take it off. Besides, you can see me in my underwear as I suck your cock, then." Ashlei replied calmly.

Her zip reached the bottom and Ashlei turned around again. Looking up at Logan she took a deep breath. She planned on doing far more than taking her dress off with him, so now was not the time to be prudeish or disgusted by him. But she was repulsed by him. That just made what she was doing that much hotter. She shivered in lust.

"I guess you wanted to see me with my dress off. Now you can." She said as she took hold of the straps over her shoulders and slowly began to lower one, then the other.

The dress slipped from her slender body like a delicate petal falling in a breeze. It uncovered her large 34D tits in their white lace home and revealed her white lace clad pussy as it fell to her feet.

Ashlei stepped out of it and reached down, picking it up and straightening it before resting it on top of her suitcase and then turning back to Logan. His jaw had dropped at the stunning sight of her, and Ashlei smiled proudly at the reaction. He had had lots of women and his reaction said that none were like she was. That felt good to know that she wasn't just a notch on his bedpost. She was. But she was more important than that too.

"So, you like what you see?" She asked smittenly.

Logan just nodded, trying not to drool.

"I'd love to see more." He said drawlingly.

"Easy, boy. You'll see everything soon enough. And you'll get to touch it all. I'm yours, remember." Ashlei replied amusedly. "Now, how about we get your dick in my mouth?"

With those words, and a shiver running through her right down to her toasty pussy, Ashlei sank to her knees in front of Logan. Once there she reached up with her hands and took a hold of his pants, unbuttoning them and unzipping them.

"I've been wondering about this all day." She said half to herself and half to him.

Logan just grinned down at her as he let her slowly pull his pants down to his feet.

Looking up she looked at the bulge in his underwear and her breath caught. It was huge. How big was he!? She was about to find out.

Licking her lips, Ashlei took a hold of his boxers and took a deep breath. This was it. The moment she saw her boyfriend's best friend's dick...and sucked it. Before it pummelled her pussy raw.

1...56789...14