The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one strong yank, Ashlei pulled his underwear down and she had to flinch back lest she get smacked in the face by the very long, very thick cock that sprang out.

Her eyes took a moment to take it all in, but when she did Ashlei realised her mouth was hanging open. He was enormous! Easily half again the size of Noah, maybe more! Taking her shaking hands, she lifted one up to encircle the thick member and gasped as her hand didn't even cover half its length.

Taking her other hand she took a hold of his cock with both hands and shivered inside as the head and some of the shaft still poked out between her fingers. He must be nine inches long! And as thick as her wrist around! He was massive!

Ashlei stared in veneration for a few minutes until Logan's voice snapped her out of it and she looked up at him.

"Like what you see?" He asked proudly.

Ashlei just nodded, in a daze, before she looked back at his enormous pole in her hands. She squeezed softly, then harder, and then she looked up at Logan.

"You're huge!" She said in shock.

"Bigger than Noah?" Her boyfriend's best friend asked smugly. Already knowing the answer from her reaction.

"Much bigger." She answered without hesitation, then stared back at the thing in her hands with awe.

For a moment she just knelt there, in her bra and panties, holding on to her boyfriend's best friend's big nine-inch unprotected dick with both hands. And then she let go with one hand and shuffled closer to him.

"I don't know how you're going to fit this inside me!" She said breathlessly.

"Oh, I will." Logan replied confidently, then reached down to stroke her hair. "But first you've got to earn it. Put your mouth over my big dick, Ashlei. Suck my cock."

Ashlei purred erotically at that, her stomach roiling in lust and disgust. But lust won, and she leaned forward towards his dick.

Extending her tongue, Ashlei thought that this was the moment she was actually going to cheat on Noah. With his best friend. Who she didn't even like! That sent a thrill through the blonde girlfriend.

The moment her tongue touched the throbbing, rubbery head of Logan's dick, Ashlei's pussy set on fire! Eagerly she licked down underneath the thick shaft until she reached his heavy, cum-filled balls, and then she licked all the way back up again, wrapping her tongue around the fat pole like a snake as she licked all the way around the head.

"Mmmmmmm!" She moaned softly as she licked Logan's cock, and Logan leaned his head back in pleasure.

Once more Ashlei let her tongue sneak down his shaft until she reached his balls, and then she began licking each swinging testicle in turn, sucking each into her mouth and humming as she held it there before letting go and licking them fervently.

Kissing all the way back up his shaft, Ashlei was still in awe at the size of his dick! She couldn't take her eyes off it! Then she reached the fat head again, kissed it several times, then leaned back a little and looked up at Logan.

"I bet you're really proud of yourself, aren't you?" She asked snarkily, her pussy humming against the dislike she felt for this man.

Logan just broke out in a grin as he leaned to look down at her.

"I've got you, my best friend's girlfriend, on her knees, licking and sucking my dick. How could I not be?" He responded smugly.

Ashlei snorted in distaste and then ironically went back to licking his cock.

She had just licked all the way down and back up again when she parted her lips slowly and pressed them against the tip of his dick.

"Mmmm, well I'm about to suck your cock now, Logan." She said teasingly, "Don't tell Noah!"

With a small, sexy smile, Ashlei pushed forward. Her lips began to part as Logan's dick began to push between them, her jaw widening as the thickness pushed into her mouth. And then...'pop!', the fat head slipped between her soft lips and sank into her hot, wet mouth.

Ashlei moaned at that feeling and Logan groaned deeply as he felt his cock sink into his friend's girlfriend's mouth. He rested a hand on her head, playing with her hair, as Ashlei's tongue once more began to flick and flutter around the thick tip within her mouth.

Sucking gently, she kept her tongue flying playfully as she stared down at the massive cock in front of her and Logan growled. For a moment the two remained still, in ecstasy, the only thing moving was Ashlei's tongue. And then Logan grunted harshly...

"Fuck! Take my cock in your mouth, slut!" He growled, and then pulled Ashlei's mouth down on his dick.

Ashlei's eyes shot open in surprise but there was nothing she could do as Logan's strong hand pulled her face down onto his invading member.

Inch after thick inch stretched her delicate jaw and Ashlei barely had time to moan in response to the dominant attitude of this man she hated, as five inches of solid, massively wide cock stuffed into her mouth until the thick head hit the back of her throat, causing the blonde girlfriend to gag loudly.

"Fuck!" Logan grunted loudly as he felt his dick suffused by his best friend's girlfriend's hot, wet mouth.

Ashlei just stared down at the remaining four inches of dick that her hand was wrapped around and she squeezed hard, gently moving her hand to pump his dick into her mouth as her tongue once again began flicking and flying around his cock.

She sucked as hard as she could while her hand played with his dick until Logan let go of her head and she could pull back again.

Pulling back, she popped her mouth off his dick with a ragged gasp and looked up at him with anger and lust burning in her eyes.

"You bastard!" She exclaimed.

"You enjoyed it." Logan jeered in response.

Ashlei just stared at him angrily, and then breaking eye contact - she couldn't say anything because he was right! - she stared back at the dick in front of her.

"You almost choked me!" She swore to him, looking back up into his eyes from where she knelt in front of him.

"Choking on my cock, ah?" Logan replied gleefully.

"You're an asshole." Ashlei responded and Logan laughed lightly.

"Shut up and suck my dick, Ashlei. And get it all in your mouth this time." Logan replied and Ashlei almost smacked him.

She couldn't though...his dominance turned her on as much as she hated him for it.

And so, looking back at his cock, Ashlei leaned forward and parted her lips again. Her mouth took the thick head easier this time, though her jaw creaked from how fat his cock was as she slipped more of it into her mouth.

Ashlei's tongue began to flick and flit around the thick shaft in her mouth as she sank her lips down further, until once again she had five inches buried inside her orifice and one hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

Sucking hard, Ashlei slipped her mouth back up his dick slowly, her hand gently pumping further up the shaft as more came out wetly.

"Slllluuuuuuurrrrrrrpppp!" Came the sound from Ashlei's mouth as she sucked on his dick up the shaft until just the head remained in her mouth.

Her tongue wrapped around the thick tip again and again, swirling wildly as if she was making out with this cock.

After a moment of playing with the tip, Ashlei once more slowly lowered her mouth down his dick, sucking hard as she went. Three, four, then five inches sank between her lips until the head hit her throat again and she backed up. Slowly setting a rhythm, Ashlei gently sucked her boyfriend's best friend's cock - up and down, up and down, slowly and deliberately.

As Ashlei began bobbing her head slowly, Logan groaned out loud and once more grabbed a handful of her hair, squeezing it and playing with it as she made her long way down the shaft and back up again.

Ashlei just moaned softly, both when the shaft filled her mouth and when only the head remained in there. Humming around the big pole sent shivers through Logan as her throat vibrated in time with her wild playful tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned gently as she tenderly made love to his cock with her mouth.

This time though, when she reached the tip, Ashlei pulled back until she gasped for breath as the thick cock popped out of her mouth.

"Fuck, your cock is so big!" She breathed heavily.

"Just wait till it's inside you!" Logan joked seriously.

Ashlei could hardly imagine it. She had thought Noah was big and he fit perfectly inside her! This monster was going to tear her in two!

"I can barely fit it in my mouth!" She said astoundedly.

"You're doing a great job. Best fucking blowjob I've ever had." Logan replied honestly, and Ashlei felt herself swell up with pride at that.

"You want the best blowjob you've ever had? I'll give it to you." Ashlei said in response and then smiled at him playfully before she looked down at his dick and sucked the head back into her mouth.

Sucking as hard as she could, until her cheeks hollowed out and the shape of Logan's thick cock head could be seen, Ashlei flicked her tongue maniacally around the fat dick in her mouth as she began to bob her head up and down five inches of his enormous shaft.

Her jaw was stretched wide, and the tip of Logan's dick kept hitting the back of her cheating throat, but nothing could stop the horny blonde as she picked up her pace and soon began to fuck her mouth up and down his cock wildly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned loudly around her mouthful of cock.

Logan leaned his head back and groaned loudly before looking at her and stroking her cheek softly.

"Look up at me, Ash. I want to see those beautiful eyes registering it's me you're sucking and not your boyfriend!" Her boyfriend's best friend said lewdly and Ashlei moaned loudly.

Looking up she kept her eyes fixated on his, staring deeply into his eyes she sucked and bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could while flicking her tongue wildly.

Ashlei felt so hot. She could see Logan's face - this man she hated - and she could see it wasn't Noah as she worshipped his cock. She couldn't pretend it was anyone else or that she was doing anything else but sucking dick. And Logan smirked smugly at her knowing it.

What was hotter was the fact that Noah never asked her to look in his eyes as she sucked his dick. Yet here was Logan, her boyfriend's best friend, making her keep her eyes on his, acknowledging who he was, as she was on her knees in front of him in just her underwear, bobbing her head up and down his giant prick!

There was just something primal about it...and something special between her and Logan that Noah had never had. And that made Ashlei think of her loving boyfriend as she sucked his best friend's cock.

Here she was, in just her bra and panties, kneeling on the floor of the hotel room she should have shared with Noah, that she shouldn't be sharing with Logan right now, with her mouth lewdly splayed open and her jaw working to take all of her boyfriend's best friend's nine-inch cock. She was sucking Logan Reid's dick as hard and as fast as she could, taking inch after thick inch deep into her wanton mouth, banging against the back of her throat like Noah never had, and trying as hard as she could to make Logan cum.

She wanted him to cum. She wanted to taste his cum. And she wanted him to fill her mouth and belly with his potent seed. She was giving Logan the best blowjob she had ever given, and not only was he loving it, but she was too. Ashlei couldn't get enough of Logan's big dick and she wanted to swallow it all.

All of those thoughts shot through the gorgeous 27-year-old's mind as she slammed her mouth up and down Logan's enormous meat, fucking her mouth like the slut she was. And she knew she was a slut now. For here she was, cheating on her beloved boyfriend of three years with his best friend, a guy she couldn't stand even now. And she was loving it. She couldn't wait for him to pound the hell out of her later. Her pussy demanded it.

The thought she was a slut turned Ashlei on more than anything.

"Mmmmmmph! I can't believe I'm sucking your dick!" She purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick with a lustful gasp. Her hand continued to pump up and down furiously.

"I know! It's hot, isn't it?" Logan replied ecstatically, "It's like a dream come true!"

"Mmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned as she sucked on the fat head of his cock, licking wildly before she spoke, "A dream for you, maybe. And you think it's hot having your best friend's girlfriend suck your dick?"

"Fuck, yeah! Don't you?" Logan asked lasciviously.

"Mmmm...it's so sexy. So wrong, and yet so fucking hot!" Ashlei replied honestly, "I can't believe I'm sucking your cock, after all this time, and while Noah's at home."

"You should have trusted me and sucked my dick earlier than this." Logan jeered smugly.

"Mmmm, If I'd have known how big your dick was I'd have dropped to my knees for you ages ago." She replied honestly. Fuck, and she would have too! "Why didn't you tell me your dick was this big?" She asked as she slipped her lips back over his cock and began sucking madly.

"Fuck! Ah shit! Yes! You never gave me the chance, Ash! Fuck!" Logan growled between clenched teeth.

"Mmmmph! You should have whipped it out in front of me, I would have sucked your dick instantly!" Ashlei purred between sucks. "If you'd have shown me yesterday while I was sunbathing, you could have had your dick in my mouth and pussy before now."

"FUCK!" Logan grunted loudly and grabbed hold of her head, fucking his hips forward as Ashlei slammed her mouth up and down his cock.

The room was full of the illicit sound of the wet, heated blowjob. The whole room reverberated with the SCHLUCK SUCK SLUCK SLURP of the hot head going on. Ashlei was sure they could be heard through the walls, and probably the door too. And this was just a blowjob! What was it going to be like when Logan finally screwed her with his monster dick!?

"Do you like sucking my dick?" Logan asked breathlessly.

"Yes!" Ashlei answered honestly as soon as she could pull her mouth from his cock.

"Whose dick would you rather be sucking now?" Logan asked smugly. Already he knew the answer, but he wanted her to say it. And that just turned Ashlei on even more.

"Mmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned around her mouthful of cock. "Yours! Mmmmmph! I'd rather be sucking your cock than Noah's!"

With those words coming from her mouth, Ashlei dove onto Logan's dick furiously and began bobbing her head up and down the five inches of his nine-inch cock that she could take.

Her fist jacked frantically on the other four inches, pumping his cock into her mouth and desperately she tried to make him cum. Not because she wanted this to be over, but because she hungrily wanted to taste his cum and to have her boyfriend's best friend cum in her mouth while her boyfriend wasn't around.

Madly Ashlei sucked and blew Logan's cock, saliva coating his thick length and running strings to her soft, lipstick-covered lips. Her tongue flashed rapidly over and over again.

"Fuck! You're so good at this!" Logan groaned lewdly as his hand flexed in her hair.

"I want to be the best you've ever had." Ashlei purred sexily.

"You are! Fuck! Suck my dick, Ash! That's a good girl!" Logan replied hornily.

Ashlei did just that. Sucking and licking wildly. She was desperate to give Logan the best blowjob he had ever had, and that she had ever given. And she knew she wasn't done yet. She was going to blow his mind!

"Mmmmmmmph! Your dick is so fucking big!" Ashlei moaned around her mouthful of cock.

"Bigger than Noah's?" Logan asked cockily.

Ashlei smiled around his dick and deliberately sucked up every inch of his cock until only the thick head filled her mouth. Licking and swiping her tongue in mad circles, Ashlei popped the tip from her lips and kissed it...like she would have kissed her boyfriend.

"Mmmmmph...you're much bigger than Noah! So much bigger! I'm afraid that I'm not going to get enough of your cock tonight. I'm going to have to suck it again. Maybe when Noah's around!" Ashlei purred erotically, her fist slamming up and down his wet cock.

"Fuck! You are a slut, Ash!" Logan exhaled tremulously.

"And you have a problem with that?" Ashlei asked playfully.

"If I get your mouth and pussy, no way!" Logan replied emphatically.

Ashlei laughed sexily, lust burning in her large blue eyes, and she drove her mouth back down over his dick. Slurping madly as she swallowed those five inches into her mouth.

"Mmmm, if you, ohmmmmph....could see Noah right now, what would you do?" She asked as she once more pulled her mouth free of his dick.

"I'd give him a high five and tell him he's got the best girlfriend ever!" Logan answered confidently.

And Ashlei laughed softly.

"You mean you would give him a high five and talk to him while his girlfriend was giving you a blowjob? You wouldn't stop? He is your best friend after all." Ashlei asked, her tongue snaking around his giant cock head.

"Exactly! I would grin at him. I wouldn't stop you for the world!" Logan replied and Ashlei cooed playfully in pleasure.

With that the beautiful blonde girlfriend slammed her mouth down his dick once more. Swallowing five inches to the back of her throat and making her boyfriend's best friend groan viciously.

Ashlei pounded her face up and down his dick like a mad woman. Her jaw spread wide and her mouth in a luscious 'O' as her lips were literally painted on his thick cock with how big and girthy it was. But that didn't stop the knockout girlfriend. She sucked and blew with all that she had, breathing rapidly through her nose as her cheeks sucked in and out with the force of her blowjob.

"Ungh! Shit! Your mouth feels so fucking good!" Logan growled between clenched teeth.

"Mmmmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned in response as she sucked and licked more wildly, "You're a naughty boy, Logan. You shouldn't be feeling your best friend's girlfriend's mouth with your dick!"

"I'm going to feel a lot more of you than that with my dick tonight!" Logan replied naughtily and Ashlei smiled in anticipation.

"Are you looking forward to getting your dick in me after all this time?" She asked him playfully.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out!" He answered honestly and directly, and Ashlei moaned loudly around his dick.

"Ohhhmmmppphhh! Then I better make you cum, so you can get your dick in my pussy." She purred hotly and Logan grinned hornily.

Ashlei sucked and licked as hard and fast as she could, her tongue swirling and her head bobbing back and forth. Her hair shook with the force, falling over her face only for the beautiful girlfriend to brush it back.

She was sucking for all she was worth. But Ashlei had only just begun. She was about to get more wild, and literally 'blow' Logan's mind away.

- - -

Logan groaned emphatically as Ashlei's lips slid up his cock and her tongue flew around every inch in her mouth, especially the sensitive tip. Her hand jacked furiously up the four inches out of her mouth and her saliva ran in thick rivulets down Logan's pulsatingly hard shaft.

The beautiful blonde's big tits jiggled lusciously from the force with which she was blowing him, even within their tight confines of her lace bra, and her slender body looked stunning. Her slim waist bordered her gorgeously flat stomach, which hinted at what lay beneath her white lace panties. Her long, smooth legs looked deliriously inviting as she knelt on the floor before him, and her lengthy blonde hair shook and swung as her head bobbed up and down manically.

The whole sight was enough to set Logan on edge as it was. She was absolutely the most stunningly beautiful woman he had ever seen, let alone been with. But what was the cherry on top of the oh-so-luscious pie was the fact that this knockout woman who was sucking his cock like she was starving was his best friend's girlfriend of three years!

That thought sent Logan over the edge and made his balls tingle. He desperately wanted to cum from how good she was sucking him and how hot the knowledge of who she is was. But he held on, and his dick remained hard between her soft lips and deep into her warm, wet mouth.

1...678910...14