The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Logan couldn't resist her completely. He had to give in. He had to taste her all.

"Fuck you're so fucking hot!" Logan exclaimed as he looked down at her in front of him.

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned around her mouthful of cock.

Logan stared at her a moment longer and then reached down to grab hold of one of her tits over her bra.

Squeezing and mashing the soft but firm flesh into his hand, Logan almost came from the feeling! He gripped hard and squashed her breast in his hand before sliding his fingers into the cup of the bra and seeking out her bullet-hard nipple.

Once he had it in his fingers he began rolling it around and pinching it, pulling it roughly before he squeezed her bare breast, his fingers sinking into the pliant globe as he groped her hungrily.

"Fuck! You have perfect tits!" Logan groaned as he massaged her breast manfully.

"Mmmmmm, you wait till you get your hands on them for real!" Ashlei replied playfully.

"Damn! I can't get a good grip on your tits like this..." Logan responded, trying to hold her breast as best as he could while bending over as she sucked his dick. "...I'm going to play with these babies when I fuck your brains out!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmpppphhhhhh!!" Ashlei moaned excitedly and sucked harder.

Logan let go of her breast reluctantly and straightened. It was too hard to bend down and leave his dick easily accessible to Ashlei. And he wanted to look forward to playing with her tits when he got her naked in bed!

He couldn't believe that! He was actually going to get Ashlei Scott in bed. While her boyfriend was at home unaware of what was happening as Logan fucked her brains out! He couldn't wait!

Placing his hands on Ashlei's head, Logan dug his fingers into her blonde hair and leaned his head back, moaning at how good her tongue and mouth felt. She was a pro at sucking cock, that was for sure. He told her that.

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Noah loves it when I suck his cock, but I don't do it very often. With you I'll suck your dick every day from now on." Ashlei replied to him enthusiastically.

"Fuck, you're such a bad girl!" Logan responded gleefully.

"Only because you've got a big dick and you're going to fuck me better than my boyfriend. Right?" She asked playfully and Logan grinned.

"I'm going to blow your mind, Ash. And fuck you till you can't walk." He answered honestly.

And Ashlei mewed excitedly.

And so, Ashlei continued to suck Logan's dick. Swirling her tongue and swizzeling her mouth, rotating it around his dick as she twirled her mouth like a corkscrew as her tongue flashed and lanced around the sensitive tip of his cock like a rapid snake.

Logan groaned and could barely hold back. He gripped Ashlei's head tightly as she bobbed back and forth, her lips meeting her fist as both jacked his cock deeper into her horny hole.

And then it happened.

Logan began to thrust his hips gently in time with every descent Ashlei's mouth made. She sucked and slurped loudly, filling the room with the lewd, wet noises, and both of them slapped his cock head against the back of her throat with every time her lips met her fingers.

Ashlei had her hand on his hip, and Logan had his fingers flexing in her blonde hair. And then Ashlei relaxed just as Logan thrust forward, and with one solid push...his dick 'popped' into her tight throat!

Ashlei instantly froze and looked up at Logan. He met her eyes with one glazed look of his own as pleasure ripped through him from how tight her throat was. They both had the look of utter astonishment on their faces, though Ashlei's was portrayed behind her wide 'O' of her mouth around his cock and the visceral gagging from her throat.

For a long moment the two of them looked at each other and then Ashlei flexed her throat muscles bringing a loud groan from Logan. Then the beautiful blonde pulled back from his cock until only the head remained in her mouth. Flicking her tongue wildly around the sensitive tip, Ashlei played with his dick for a moment before she sucked her mouth off his cock head slowly.

Looking up at him playfully, Ashlei smiled beautifully.

"Mmmmm, well I didn't expect that!" She said as she licked her lips. They were wet from all the saliva on Logan's dick.

"Me neither." Logan replied, not sure whether she was pleased or not.

"I've never done that with Noah. His cock isn't big enough." Ashlei said as her hand began rotating up and down Logan's thickness. "You're the first person to ever be in my throat."

Logan just grinned and felt a smug pride at that. He had had something of his best friend's girlfriend that Noah had never had! That made his dick harder.

"Did you like it?" He asked curiously, still unsure where she stood on it.

"Mmmmm, it felt dirty and hot. And knowing that Noah has never done it with me just makes it that much more naughty. I loved it." Ashlei replied playfully, with a lustful smile that twinkled in her large blue eyes. "You want to do it again?" She asked mischievously.

"Fuck yeah!" Logan replied excitedly. Fuck but he wanted to ram her with his cock!

"Good." Ashlei smiled impishly, "Because I want all of your cock down my throat tonight!"

With a slutty look Ashlei leaned forward and sucked his cock back into her mouth. Her fist continued to jack up and down the four inches outside of her lips as she hurriedly sucked and slurped on his big dick, making out with five inches of his manhood before she relaxed her throat again and angled herself for him.

Logan needed no more encouragement. He began thrusting his hips in time with her sucking, slamming his cock head against the back of her throat forcefully, until as Ashlei relaxed again the hardness of Logan's pole shoved his fat head deep within Ashlei's tight throat.

This time though the pair didn't stop. Ashlei gagged around her throatful of hard cock, but she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and then slammed back down again as Logan thrusted forward. His thick head slammed deep into her throat once again, and each time she pulled back and slammed forward, Logan thrust his cock into her throat.

The two kept it up, with loud groaning and moaning, until Ashlei was comfortable with his cock in her throat and then...blissfully, to Logan...Ashlei slammed her mouth down onto another inch of his cock, driving seven inches into her mouth and two inches down her vice-like throat.

The illicit pair continued to pound seven inches into Ashlei's mouth and throat for a few minutes, and then another inch joined those seven. Finally, the ninth inch slammed deep within her throat after some little time, and Ashlei gagged loudly as she held herself still with her lips resting against Logan's heavy balls, her eyes on his, as she flexed her throat muscles and flicked her tongue around his shaft.

"FUCK!" Was all Logan could groan out and Ashlei moaned around her throatful of dick.

For a while she just stayed there. Impaled on Logan's big dick. And then Ashlei began to pull back, gagging and choking until the last inch left her throat and her mouth was just full of his five inches again. Ashlei sucked hard, slurping wildly, as her tongue dashed and flew, while she pulled up the length of his cock, until 'pop' the fat head left her well-fucked lips.

"Mmmmm, that tasted good!" Ashlei mewed erotically, "I love the way your dick felt in my throat!"

"Fuck! Me too! Noah is really missing out!" Logan replied, his dick twitching in front of her face at his own words.

"Hmm..." Ashlei purred, "Noah's going to miss out on a lot tonight."

Logan grinned and Ashlei playfully bit her bottom lip as she played with his cock.

"What do you say you fuck my throat with this beautiful thing?" She asked, and Logan almost goggled.

He wasted no time in slamming his cock back between her lips, much to Ashlei's delight as she laughed as best as she could with a big dick slamming into her mouth.

Logan gripped her head firmly and began thrusting into her mouth. The wet schlucking noises filled the room and Ashlei earnestly began to bob her head up and down his cock. Her hair flew and her tits bounced as Logan's dick rammed against the back of her throat again and again.

Only after a few minutes did Ashlei manage to relax beneath his wanton torrent of thrusts, and Logan's dick slipped an inch into her throat again. More thrusts, and more minutes passed, as inch after inch sank into her throat and Ashlei's face turned red.

Logan's cock would slip all the way out until only the head remained in her mouth and then Ashlei would slam down his cock as Logan thrust forward and the two would drive his cock nine inches into her mouth and four inches down her tight throat!

Again and again Logan's dick drove down Ashlei's throat, the tightness squeezing his cock head and sending pleasure rampaging through his body. And then Ashlei began to pull her mouth from his dick every now and then as she gasped for air before slamming all nine inches deep into her again.

"Mmmmmph, yeah, fuck my throat, Logan. Show Noah how to fuck my mouth!" Ashlei purred one time as she gasped for air.

"Bad slut! I'll show you how to suck a cock!" Logan growled as pleasure coursed through him.

"I bet you like fucking my throat when Noah never has!" Ashlei gasped as she raggedly drew breath.

"You're my slut now! I'm going to fuck your throat every day!" Logan roared.

"Mmmmmmph!! Treat me like your slut, Logan! Fuck my face, baby!" Ashlei begged and Logan did just that.

With her gagging and slurping loudly, Logan grabbed her head harshly and roughly began thrusting forward into her mouth and throat. Ashlei could only hold on to his hips and breathe through her nose as Logan began to literally fuck her face with his enormous, thick rod.

GAG SLURP SCHLUCK SUCK

The noises were so loud that they could be heard in other rooms and outside the door. Ashlei held on and Logan thrust with all his might until his face went red.

Then he let go and almost collapsed, but without missing a beat Ashlei sucked harder and faster, swallowing his dick completely as she bobbed her head up and down furiously.

It was the most manic blowjob Ashlei had ever given and Logan had ever received. But it was still not done. Logan was getting close now and he could barely hold back from how good Ashlei's throat felt and the fact that this was his best friend's girlfriend deep-throating him!

Ashlei was determined to make it the most memorable blowjob ever though. And all the talk of Noah just turned her on more. She hated this guy but she meant everything she had said. She was his slut and she would suck his dick every day from now on. He was just so big and impressive. And he would fuck her every day too. And she couldn't wait to feel his cock inside her.

But first she had to finish this blowjob. And she intended to make Logan blow his load like he never had before!

- - -

Ashlei sucked hard and fast, bobbing her head up and down Logan's large, thick dick ferociously. All nine inches slammed into her mouth and down her throat in one swift movement, causing the hot blonde to gag and suck wetly.

The beautiful girlfriend couldn't get enough of her boyfriend's best friend's dick. She blew him like she had never blown anyone, including Noah, and swallowed Logan's dick like the hungry whore she was!

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Ashlei moaned around her mouthful of cock.

"Ah fuck! Ugh! Yeah! Suck my dick, Ash!" Logan groaned and grunted eagerly.

"Mmmm, yeah! Mmmm fuck...I love your big dick! It feels so good in my mouth and down my throat!" Ashlei purred lustfully as she momentarily pulled her mouth and throat off Logan's dick.

She sucked on the head and licked all around it as she spoke.

"Ungh fuck! Your mouth is so fucking hot, Ash! And your throat! FUCK ME! It feels so fucking incredible!" Logan groaned loudly in response. Almost shouting he was so turned on.

Ashlei smiled at that playfully and sank her mouth down his cock again. Bobbing her head back and forth she sucked it deep into her throat again until she was pounding her mouth up and down his glorious meat once more.

"Mmmmmmph! Are you going to cum?" She asked breathlessly as she once more pulled her mouth from his dick.

"Agh...yeah...fuck!" Logan grunted between clenched teeth.

"Are you going to cum for me, Logan? I want you to cum for me!" Ashlei mewed lusciously as she hungrily sucked on the fat head of his cock.

"Fuck, Ash! You're about to make me cum! I'm about to blast all of my cum down your throat!" Logan growled erotically.

Ashlei smiled in anticipation. Her tongue went wild around his sensitive tip.

"Mmmmm, I want you to cum, Logan. I want you to cum in my mouth! I want you to fill my mouth up with all of your cum...so I can swallow it all!" Ashlei purred hornily.

"Fuck! I'm going to do more than that, Ash!" Logan replied tightly.

Ashlei looked up at him curiously and then slowly sank her mouth down all nine inches of his enormous rod, before quickly and furiously slamming her mouth up and down. Her cheeks hollowed out with the force of how hard she was sucking.

"What are you going to do to me, Logan?" Ashlei asked as she momentarily broke the blowjob to speak. She dived back to it as soon as his name left her lips. Fuck but she was desperate for his dick!

"Ungh! I'm...fuck!....You're so good at this! Fuck! Suck my dick, Ash!" Logan groaned, "I'm...I'm going to cum in your mouth. Ungh...but then...then I'm going to...fuck!...I'm going to cum all over your pretty face! I'm going to cover you in my cum!"

Ashlei moaned loudly at that exciting proclamation. She was thrilled for it.

"Ugh! I'm going to paint your face like I've always wanted. Seeing you walking around, being all sexy and gorgeous...I've wanted to cum on your face for so long. Now I will! I'll cover your pretty face with my cum so that every time I see you I will remember you covered in my cum after you'd hotly sucked my dick!" Logan continued intensely.

"OOOOOHHHHHMMMMMMMMMPPHHHH!" Ashlei moaned erotically, so turned on by the thought of what he was saying. So desperate for his cum now that she had sucked his dick dry. "I want you to remember me with your cum all over my face! Mmmmmph! I want you to remember me swallowing all of your cum and taking it all over me."

Logan growled loudly and continued to thrust his hips back and forth, driving his cock between her lips and down her throat.

"Mmmmm...cum for me, Logan. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my face. Make me go back to Noah after you've cum all over my face and you've made me swallow your cum. So that every time I see him it will be after you've painted my face. And every time I kiss him it will be after I've had your cum in my mouth and down my throat. Mmmmmm...I want your sticky cum so badly, baby. Cum for me." Ashlei egged him on lustfully.

Calling Logan 'baby' just turned the hot blonde on even more. That word should have been reserved for Noah alone. But now she was calling his best friend that. And begging him to fuck her face and cum down her throat. All while calling him 'baby'. Fuck it was so wrong...but yet so fucking hot!

"Mmmmm yeah....fuck my face, Logan. Fuck your big cock down my tight virgin throat! Fill my mouth with your big rod! Shove it into my mouth and fuck my lips like the slut I am!" Ashlei begged and Logan did just that. Ever more frantically fucking her face and mouth.

After a few moments though Logan's movements became more erratic, and Ashlei had to slam her face up and down his cock like a mad woman more and more as he couldn't keep up his thrusts.

Again and again, Ashlei sucked his cock faster and harder, bobbing her head wildly up and down his nine-inch pole.

And then it happened...

...Ashlei was happily sucking and fucking her throat when Logan suddenly let out a large yell.

"AGGGHHHHH! FUUUUUCK! FUCK! You're gonna make me cum, Ash! Fuck! I can't hold back anymore. I'm going to cum in your hot mouth!" Logan shouted out as loud as he could. His words reverberating with the schlucking gagging of the wet, speedy blowjob.

Ashlei, suddenly excited, redoubled her efforts. Her neck and jaw ached like fire but she was determined to blow Logan's mind. Literally. And so she slammed her mouth and throat up and down rapidly.

Suddenly Logan's hands found Ashlei's head and he began to frantically shove his dick in and out of her mouth at erratic speeds. He jerked and spasmed as he fucked her face, while Ashlei pounded her mouth up and down his dick, and then he suddenly roared wordlessly!

Pulling his cock into her mouth from her throat, Ashlei felt his cock head expand and knew what was about to happen. And fuck, she was hungry for it!

Swirling her tongue around the sensitive, spongey tip, Ashlei sucked hard.

"Fuck, Ash! I'm going to cum! Aghhhhh!" Logan burst out, and his hands dug into Ashlei's hair.

With that Ashlei had just enough time to suck hard again and then she was rewarded with Logan's cock stiffening and suddenly expanding before a huge glob of cum spurted out from the tip, shooting across her tongue and hitting the back of her throat.

Moaning, Ashlei purred and continued to lick his cock head inside her mouth as another huge load erupted from Logan's cock as he growled loudly. That shot hit her tonsils and the back of her throat like a shotgun blast. It was followed by another huge glob of potent, white seed, and then another, and another.

Quickly Ashlei's mouth began to fill up and her eyes widened as she kept her eye contact with her boyfriend's best friend. Huge globs exploded into her mouth, painting her tongue and inside her cheeks with his sticky seed. And he just kept on cumming. He came more than Noah ever had, even when they hadn't had sex for a long time!

Cum just kept spurting out of Logan's dick, filling her mouth like she was a cup and he a faucet. Soon Ashlei's cheeks bulged with cum and she knew she had to do something lest she explode like his cock was. And so, she did the only thing she could...she swallowed.

Loud gulps filled the room as the hot blonde girlfriend swallowed her boyfriend's best friend's cum. The thick liquid slid slowly down her throat and into her belly, guzzle after guzzle. And yet Logan still kept cumming. Her mouth filled as quickly as she could swallow yet Logan's orgasm didn't seem to end.

With a loud growl, her boyfriend's best friend pulled back and slipped his dick from her lips, which pursed tight to hold the cum inside, and Logan took a hold of his cock and began jerking.

A huge rope of cum shot out of his dick and landed on Ashlei's cheek. Blinking she stared up at her boyfriend's best friend and angled herself for him. Logan grinned drunkenly and continued to pound his cock. And Ashlei was rewarded with another huge glob of cum that blasted across her face.

More came in a rain of potent, white, sticky seed. A huge blob shot across her forehead. Another painted her lips and chin. A third glooped into her eye. More came, and her face was literally painted with Logan's cum. Barely any untouched flesh remained where his pearly white seed didn't cover.

Ashlei, turned on by the feel of all the mess on her face, opened her mouth and let his cum dribble out of her lips and down her chin before, with her eyes on his, she swallowed all of her mouthful of cum in one go. Opening her mouth afterwards to show him it was all gone, the hot girlfriend felt one more shot blast across her face and nose before Logan was spent and he collapsed onto the edge of the bed.

Sitting there, he looked down at her covered in his cum and grinned broadly and unsteadily.

Ashlei knelt before him, literally dripping with his sticky seed, and she lifted her hand up to her face. With delicate fingers she scooped up some cum from her chin and lips and sucked it into her mouth. Swallowing deliberately and loudly, Ashlei sucked her finger clean before she took her finger out of her mouth and began rubbing his cum into her soft, well-fucked lips.

1...7891011...14