All Comments on 'The Wedding Photographer Pt. 03'

by Derby71

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MorningbonerMorningboneralmost 5 years ago

Good hot story , wish I could see the video of you fucking her

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

Bear in mind, for every hot woman, there is a guy somewhere who is tired of putting up with her shit. Diane's husband probably got tired of it long ago. I bet she wasn't like that at the beginning-why would he have married her if she was??- but as she got more and more dramatic over time, he probably just got to where he wanted to read the paper and do the Times crossword in peace, since the sex, and ultimately dealing with her moodiness and bitchiness wasn't worth the effort. We make peace with situations in strange ways in a marriage. At this point, he likely wouldn't care if she got plowed in front of him, as long as he didn't have to listen to her incessant kvetching about everything.

That said, liked the ending with Diane getting boned and going back to the reception. Would have been hot to see some of the photog's cum dripping out from under her dress, down her thigh from her unclad pussy while she was on the dance floor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerby71@Derby71
80 Followers
Based in the UK, a 47 year old hetro male who just loves sex. I find it exciting, and love the chase. There is simply nothing better that the very first time that you slide your cock into a new pussy. Love it.