The Wedding Present Ch. 13

Story Info
A cheating fiance leads to new adventures.
3.1k words
3.13
5.4k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon had gone back to the hotel after spending a dreamy afternoon submerged beneath the clear warm waters of the Caribbean. How long he'd been out there he couldn't tell, totally forgetting himself in that blissful aquatic realm. The outer world had become lost to him, then bright heat, the wind, the people on the beach and gradually almost his life, on hold. Then he'd kind of stumbled back to the hotel in a daze, a good stumble, introspective but then not really focused on anything, just all the little everyday concerns the mind throws at you, dissipated. And, like a still submerged, creature of the deep, passing unnoticed and unhindered, he slipped his way up through the soft sand, back up to the hotel and then into bed, Tamara was out of reach, she was somewhere and that was not for him to delve into yet, his was another zone and in that warm sun kissed fuzz, tiredness enveloped him and he blissfully fell sound asleep, still out there somewhere perhaps chatting with an octopus, under the sea.

He awakes sometime later to the sound of a key scratching at the door, the dark silence suddenly broken and blemished by a cold, penetrating light.

"Si-mon..." Tamara calls to him, as if summoning him from his water world.

"Simon are you asleep?" Her voice like a line hauling him like some reluctant fish out of his subconscious.

"I'm gonna put the light on so hide yer eyes."

He listens to her stumbling through the doorway as she fumbles for the switch.

The light still harsh and alien. She comes to his side and immediately touching him, her hand running over his arm, across the back of his neck. She is squatting, and swaying slightly. His eyes try to adjust. She grips the mattress as she supports herself and the room fills with the smell of rum and perfume.

"Babey, I've got somethin' f' you." She hiccups, and caressing him with the one hand, with the other attempts to push herself back up, but it isn't enough. She leans on him, pushing on his back, her breathing harder, she stands.

"C'mon, roll over for me!" She pushes at him and he turns, shading his eyes from the fierce light.

Lifting her dress up she cocks her knee over him. The material soft against her body, and clambering onto the bed he feels her weight press down onto him.

They start to kiss. His hand comes to her thigh.

"Touch me!"

"Someone's feelin' horny?" He states between her boozey, wet and eager kisses.

"Mmm...." She licks his tongue, then withdrawing, giggles lightly to herself. She moves to his neck, this time light and tender, teasing little kisses interspersed with her breathing, softly. She heads to his ear, brushing it with her lips, again, teasing with her breath.as she plays with him.

"Want to know what I've been doing?"

Simon's arms are about her, holding her to him. He doesn't reply, but he's awake now and enjoying this little game, enjoying the weight and feel of her body on his.

"Cause I've been a slut for yoo!" She plunges into his ear cavity, filling it, owning it.

His breathing quickens, he sighs pleasurably.

"Mmm...thought you'd like that." She says, breaking off.

Any vestige of slumber is rapidly departing him now. She sits up, enjoying the prize beneath her, held there as she gently rocks her weight down onto him. She smiles at him, ready to go on.

"You want to know?" "What your naughty wife's been doing while you were away?"

His face tense, taut. "Yea....yes I want know!" He pleads now, and a smile of self satisfaction breaks out from her lips and her cheeks, eyes shining, him noticing now, her smudged make-up.

"I'm a slut for you, I am." Her eyes flash and she leans forward, taking his hands in hers and locking fingers with him, she pins his arms to the bed, mouths are touching, close.

"So tell me, you little tease."

"Mmm..." She smiles, almost purring at him.

"You want me t' tell you about it, well then." She whispers to him. Kisses him.

"I went out with the waiter from here." She begins in a low, soft voice. "The one we talked about." She runs her teeth across her bottom lip suggestively as she stares at him. Simon reads every expression in her face, and every nuance in the telling.

"He took me out, over to his cousins bar." She continues, still soft and quiet. "It was a couple of miles away, so I....we, went on his scooter.... while I held ont'im." She kisses his mouth again, slow and wet, gauging his reaction, still holding him down.

"It was fun..." She offers. Licking his tongue.

"Yea...?" "Go on."

"One guy, the rasta one..." 'e 'ad a room so, we all went back for, a drink, and...."

Simon, no longer able to pretend, pushes against her, freeing his arms. They come about her, pulling her into him, he kisses her forcefully, her legs parting further, her heavy thighs surrounding him. With her knees digging heavily into the mattress she grinds herself onto him, feeling him hard, eager, as she hems him in with those big, strong thighs.

"Well and...?" He asks, pretending to be annoyed at her.

She grins, loving the telling of this, waiting game.

"Can you feel how wet i am?"

"Yea, very!" He says raising an eyebrow at her accusingly, while pleasuring himself in the anticipation.

Her face comes to his cheek. Kissing it slowly and softly, then taking an in breath.

"D'ya wanna know.....how many cocks I sucked this afternoon, while you were out, playin'?

He strains against her but this time can't move, her weight forcing him to remain stationary, she kisses him again and he holds her head and her face tight against his as he plunges into her dirty big mouth, her lips smooshing into his. Then feeling her retract he relents, and they pause, spit coming between them, he licks at her lips. She smiles and groans softly.

"Can you taste it on me?"

He breaths heavily, chest heaving.

"Good."

"How many?"

She brings some of her spit and offers it with her lips coming in to his, kisses him, then retracts.

" I've 'ad three, big one's in me, already!" She says grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Lovely, big black...ohh!!" She squashes him beneath her as she rubs herself against his cock.

Her voice softens. "Told 'em I just got married as well!"

"That's fine they said, no-one needs to know."....."Specially not you I said." And a wicked smile fills her face.

"One of 'em wanted to spunk on mi wedding ring." She says to him excitedly and holds her palm up, outstretched and wide. "Couldn't get it all the way 'round 'im he w' that BIG!"

Simon cranes his neck toward it and she offers him her hand, her dirty slutty hand, still smelling of cock. Her eyes flash in delight as his tongue licks at her palm, it tickles her, she offers her fingers to his mouth. "This one, suck this one!" Her voice quickened, more urgent, she gives him the tip of her wedding finger.

"Like being up close to that cock don't you Simon!"

"Yea.."

His lips wet, he opens for her and she goes inside with the end of it, her eyes drilling into his. He sucks at it, she slowly slides in the rest of her finger. He wants the ring on his lips and he sucks at the gold, a sweet but metallic taste comes to his mouth, and he knows, he is tasting her lover's cum.

"Mmm...suck it and taste his spunk on me!" She has him completely at her disposal.

"You're a good boy Simon."

"You're a good boy for me, lettin' me taste all those lovely cocks aren't you!"

"But I'm goin' do some'ut f' you now I am!"

"I want your cock in me babey..."

"Want you to cum in me as well." "Just like those other blokes did for me 'n all." "Sspunkin' on me!" "God...!" She sighs, no longer able to keep the breaks on, pulls up her dress, her lovely thighs exposed for him. Them big thighs, huge, shielding, owning him. He smells her cunt as she lifts her dress up her body and over her head, exposing her sun browned belly, fat and wobbley, her breasts swaying white with their fullness and her dark nipples pouting out at him to be sucked, and scattered here and there are the dark marks of sucking and sex.

"Got covered in 'em I 'ave." She says reading him.

"They've been all over my body they 'ave." "Fuckin' and suckin' my tits SO good." She says aggressively.

"Never 'ad cock like that before Simon, never!"

Taunting him with her lustful recollection, driving him wild with his need for her, she widens her legs and slides up against him.

"And when we get 'ome, I'm definitely findin' a black guy to fuck!" She adds quickly.

"Yea!" "You are?"

"Ooh yea, they're so fucking good!"

"Big, long, fat cocks they 'ave!"

"Bigger than mine?"

She grins from ear to ear and tries not to laugh, but she teases him. "Babey you wouldn't believe!!" And they snog desperately, their faces locked together. Then she pulls away.

"Fuck me up the arse!" Swinging her leg over quickly she clambers off him, then turns herself over onto her knees.

"Slide it into me 'n lube it up a bit." She directs him, and it goes into her so easily in that slippery wet cave.

"Ooh." "Now ged'it in there!"

"Get it in my fuckin' arse!" She calls desperately. He points his swollen cock to her backside.

"You still want me babey?" "Now I've become such a dirty slut for a wife?"

"Yes!" "Yea I want you even more!"

She drops her face down then, able to completely abandon herself. And as her hips are pulled backwards and she pushes out her voluminous white arse, she finds the bed with her face, her mouth groaning in the sheets, unable to go back to her throat her saliva seeps into the firmness of the mattress.

"I wanted it up the arse tonight, but I saved it for you, my 'usband."

His gaping end pouts at her brown, trailing the fluids out over her door. It suckers onto her moist and kissey. He loves her talk but.

"I would love it if you'd had their cocks in your arse!"

She moans loudly, and opening... he finds his way into her relenting arsehole.

"Ohuuuh...." She gives up more ground, he enters her.

Gasping. "Oh shit!" "They were too big though!"

He slides a little deeper.

"Next time though." "Oh god!" She moans low and deep.

He very slowly fucks just inside her, waiting for her to relax further. Then gradually, going with her receding tide, he finds more depth as his cock oozes softly into her shitty hole.

Tamara is gasping, wanting him further in, willing her self into surrender, face in her pool of spit it rubs on her face, she is all about the arse and that cock with its bulging veins and head, the soft rubbing and stretching of the walls of her cavern, sliding and pressing against her hot spot as it passes by.

"Tha's it, all the way...in Simon!"

"Fuck!" "Feels so big....in there!"

And as she eggs him on he pulls her big bum onto him, there's a sudden flush as his cock swells bigger, turned on further by the dirtiness in her.

"Aah....you're a dirty slut Tamara!"

"I am!"

His cock sliding up through her shit as it lubricates him.

"I am a DIRTY.....SLUT!" She shouts, turning her spit wet face back towards him.

"Fuck me harder Si...m'oh!" "Shit!"

As Simon goes all the way to the hilt they are both of them, animals while they fuck.

Her orgasm hits her, sudden and visceral, rigid....He holds himself in there, yet to tip over and as she subsides, he slips out of her and moves his cock down.

"Oh yea!" She says quietly.

He goes straight into the super wet entrance to her slobbering wet cunt.

"Oh fuck me in there 's well!"

"Fuck me in there after all those guys their...big, black...pepper grinders"

"Ooh yea!"

He's in as deep as he can, such a sloopey and loose grip on him but, that only turns him on more.

"Gimme your spunk Simon!"

"Need yours as well!".... "Wan' more, tha' spunk 'side me.

He feels the gape as she fanny farts, her hairy cunt slobbers and sprays at him, his cock engulfed, dowsing his balls in wet spray.

"Fuck your dirty wife Simon!" She commands him, as his body finds that tight space in his mind, about to break, a shell to crack, egg custard whale wash subtraction dues, jism into her flappy, happy, farting, hairy fanny as her tits are held, clamped, he breaks his mind over her back....he wants her, he adores her, he climbs for her, he loves her, he....hair full of face full of hair inside his wife, in his life....."Ooaaah!"

She rolls on her side, him still inside clamping and clinging like some nubile frog primordial.

Their heaving body's, subside. They find their minds, once more. She turns and he rolls her, she parts legs he folds in her, he is close to her she holds and holds and he bursts, in her breasts. Shushing him. "Hey..." She is there, let it go, let it go.....he subsides.

The wet clinging body's hot. He lays there, all that semen in her,, she turns a face to him and an eye now, reassure me.

"Still love me Simon don't you?"

" 'Coarse I do!" He kisses her tenderly, stroking the soft skin of her arm, love and affection pouring out from him.

"We've 'ad a good time 'aven't we?"

He strokes her hair back over her head. "We've had an amazing time!" " An' I've lived my wildest dreams, well not all of 'em."

She cocks an eye.

"Jus' some of 'em."

"Don't know what else you want me t' do, I've done...everythin'?"

He just grins at her and she frowns.

"Hmm, be watchin' you fr'm now on." And then relaxes, a flash of intrigue, then it's gone.

"Oh....I know!"

"Yea?"

"Think I do."

"Is it what we did on the weddin' night, aft'r?"

She reads him.

"Thought so." "Knew you'd want more o' that."

She clasps his hand tight, locking her fingers into his, kissing his hand.

"You'd better watch this space, then." She says sleepily, before sleep overwhelms them both.

Epilogue.

When they awake in the morning and lie together, he catches a glimpse of remorse in Tamara's eye's, a vulnerability. As if in that moment her dreams could all come undone, shattered by her earthly desires.

She fidgets then squeezes his hand.

"You don't hate me do you?" She says ludicrously, and her eyes look up, searching for any hint, even a seed of rejection.

But she finds none, and slowly settles, her chin on the back of her hand, looks up at him, questioningly.

"How can you love a slutty woman like me?" She says wistfully.

"It's not right what I did yesterday."

"For a woman....a wife, to give herself like that."

He takes her chin in his fingers and forces his kiss onto her lips, she responds.

"Love you Simon." "You know I do!"

"I am in love with you Tamara, it only makes it stronger, and more real now, if that makes sense." "I'm really living this not playing at being in love, going on holiday and settling down, I'm here and I'm seeing you, where you wanna go and I'm lapping it up, literally sometimes."

She smiles wryly at that.

"Yea you do that, don't you....love it eh?" Her smile relaxing, more assured as she looks on at him adoringly.

"Don't think you'd wanna be lapping it up now though." She brings his hands to her lips, breathing in the smell of his skin, softly kissing then.

"Come on let's get in the shower." She says to him.

"Mmm...". He kisses her.

"Your filthy, you are."

"You're filthier."

"Hey watch it!"

"I love it!" He says leaning forward and giving her a kiss.

"I'm going to the bathroom 'f your comin'" .

She swings a leg off the bed and a ripe waft comes out from between her thighs. She gets up and walks, her big, naked ass shudders with the shocks from her heels, rippling the cellulite as she moves. She knows he is watching her, and then a big wet fart slips from her ass. "God." She says, stopping briefly then carrying on.

"Don't laugh, what d'you expect...all that cock in me, you'd be the same." And let's an even longer, wetter sounding fart out.

Simon has been watching her, wanking himself to her walk and her wet disgustingness, wanting her again.

He heads to the bathroom after her as he hears the shower come on.

She is surprised as the door opens up. Simon's rigid cock looking for her.

"Blimey." Someone's happy to see me."

"I want you!" He says.

"I'm really dirty babe."

"I know you are, that's why I married you!" She smiles and splashes him, laughing.

"Oor, come 'ere!"

He joins her under the blasting water, kissing together.

"You really want my dirty, spunked up muff?"

He sucks on one breast, kissing and licking her body, feeling her arse and sliding his hand into her deep crack as he kisses her stomach. She squeezes her legs together and her fingers go under his chin, pulling him back up.

"Not down there babe."

She turns as he stands, kisses him.

"You can fuck me though." She says, and kisses him once more before turning round, her palms against the shower tiles, hot water blasting her front, she dips her head into the water and Simon's cock slides between her thighs.

As he fucks her he thinks of all the cock she has had, back across the weeks, he see's her in her wedding dress, taking turns with all of them in that hotel room, sucking them with her veil on, as she wanks at any that come close.

He watches her while he wanks himself, and he thinks most of all about her dirty slutty muff.

Tamara enjoying this final metaphorical throw of the dice beneath the hot shower, him grabbing at her tits while he grunts away, loving her in this state.

God! I'm gonna be walkin' funny on that tarmac she thinks, as she pictures herself, hobbling along with her suitcase.