The Wedding Pt. 04

Story Info
In which members of a wedding party meet and hook up.
4.2k words
4.71
4.6k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers

(Please read Parts 1-3 before considering this version. All of the character development and premise is written in those versions)

She finger palmed me!! And then she squeezed my index finger with a smooth, velvety fist!

I looked to Nicole with an astonished glance. Her return glance was unmistakable. Nicole wanted to fuck. Unlike Lisa, who kept her intentions disguised behind a patina of purity and innocence, Nicole's eyes said it all. She did not dissemble her intent.

And then she dropped the bomb: "I'll do you better than a quickie in a hotel bathroom."

OMG!! She knew!! Despite our attempts to sneak me in and out of their room, Nicole was undeceived.

I wondered whether Lisa's strident moans of sexual passion gave us away. One doesn't shriek while taking a forty-five minute dump. The porn movie playing on their television did little to dampen real screams of ardor. In my experience, any screech from a locked bathroom is sure to draw attention.

If you are a woman reading this, here is where you can gain some insights into the masculine mind. Men don't really have morals. We weigh options. Normally, I would have found an excuse to drag Lisa's sister into the church bathroom and fuck the living shit out of her, heedless of my budding romance with Lisa. And then I would have come up with an excuse to tell Lisa, because she certainly would have found out my betrayal. My logic being that it's not really a betrayal. Technically, Lisa and I didn't have a formal relationship. We'd fucked one time. We hadn't had the time to flesh out the bounds of our relationship. So, to the male mind, Nicole was free-range pussy, something to tap and worry about the ramifications later. That's how men think. Nicole had given me the signal. I was accepting her offer. Whether or not Lisa had feelings for me was something I'd deal with on the flipside.

But the truth is this: I had REAL feelings for Lisa. Of course, most of these feelings were expressed through my dick. We were at that early point where the mention of her name, the smell of her hair, the dimple in her smile all elicited massive erections. I'm like most men. I can't tell the difference between lust and love. As with any man, it takes about four years of GOOD pussy before I can tell whether I am in love or not. That's just how it is, ladies. Men are simple animals. I have to admit, I found Lisa's demur public persona to be arousing, especially in contrast to her sweaty, breathless approach to intercourse.

And now her sister was jacking my index finger like it was a dick.

Wait. Maybe the two of them are SO freaky that they wouldn't mind me fucking them both? Maybe they'd like to WATCH!?!??

This possibility was so titillating that I actually considered it as reality for a moment.

Then it occurred to me: No. There aren't any women like that. Women are inherently monogamous. They certainly aren't going to want to share a dick with a sibling.

I say all this to shed some light on my thoughts in the scintilla of a second after Nicole rubbed my palm. It was the classic divergence. My dick was telling me one thing. My heart was telling me another. Of the two, my dick was the more pressing advocate. I'd only known Lisa for two days. Maybe she WASN'T the One. And if not, why shouldn't I fuck her sister? After all, they weren't really sisters. It was all so complicated.

I looked across the aisle to catch Lisa's eye. She looked back at me as if I was the Apostle Peter and a cock had just crowed. AND I HADN'T DONE ANYTHING. Yet, anyway.

How did she know!!! Was my dick expressing its thoughts in my face? In my mind I was envisioning Nicole's heaving, crimson-pubed pussy thrusting upwards into my mouth while a porn flick droned in the backdrop. And yet I had video of the pussy I'd violated eleven hours before in my phone. It, too, longed for the wetness of my tongue.

I telepathed a look of sorrow back to Lisa. I was apologizing for something I had yet to do. I was apologizing for even thinking about it. And my dick kept saying: "Yeh, but. Yeh, but..."

Lisa seemed to know all about this character flaw. She sidled up to Eddie. I was instantly enraged. By god, Cynthia had better get this shindig over with fast. Two days into our relationship and it was already time for me and Lisa to talk.

Kevon seemed to sense something amiss. He pulled Cynthia aside and whispered something into her ear. She looked at him indignantly, but somehow his balls swoll up and he got his way. Isn't it a fun thing when a man's balls swell and his woman senses she's gone too far? Cynthia's indignance shrank before him. She didn't have him corralled just yet. She made a few more perfunctory adjustments and sent us on our way...straight to the dinner hosted by her parents. I wondered whether Cynthia's mom was anything like Cynthia. Would she chastise me for holding my fork in the wrong hand? Because I'd had just about all's I could stand from the Preston family. And I either had to deal with Nicole's foray that day or cede my woman Lisa to my friend Eddie. Of the two options, this latter was the least palatable.

"If that's my choice, Nicole, then that's some pussy you can keep."

The dinner was scheduled to be held at an Italian restaurant called Falconio's. But first we all had to strip out of our wedding garb. Cynthia wouldn't have us risking sauce stains on the night before her wedding.

I ran out of the church looking for Lisa, but she'd already left for her hotel--without Nicole in tow. I wondered about this. But I had to get back to my own hotel and change. I'd worry about squaring things with Lisa later.

Squaring things? What had I done? I hadn't responded to Nicole's bold foray. Indeed, I hadn't even acknowledged her comment about my bathroom tryst. Why was I even worried?

And yet I was worried. Lisa and I were too new for us to be on the precipice of disaster already. I hailed a cab outside the church and bade him take me to the Hilton. En route, I gave thought to Nicole. There was no doubt that her move as genuine. She'd followed it with a look that said "Let's do it right now." My return expression was pure bitch. It said neither yes nor no. I was hedging my bets. I wanted to talk to Lisa first. If I'd been a man, I would have taken a side and left it at that. But no. Something about the prospect of giving this white girl the hot beef injection thrilled me.

What the fuck. I'm a guy.

So I get to my hotel and I'm walking down the hall to my room. Lisa is standing outside my door. I pause, shocked to see her. I hadn't given her my room number.

"Hey, I....," I said, at a loss for words.

She seemed perturbed.

I opened the door to my room. She gripped my arm and walked me inside.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean for this to happen this way."

She started stripping my clothes off.

"Every time we go somewhere it comes down to this," she intoned.

I stood there and allowed her to undress me like a little boy. She kept mumbling entreaties of regret. When I was down to my boxers she hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband and pulled them to my feet. I stepped out of them, now fully naked. My penis dangled freely. He was unsure how to react...

...until Lisa started undressing. As more and more of her wedding ceremony garb came off, my penis rose by degrees. She was still making apologies for a crime that I knew nothing of. When her pussy came into view my dick was rock hard, "pinin' for the fjords", as it were.

She pushed me backwards onto the bed, still full of apologies. She mounted me and pointed my cock into her pussy. She twiddled him around between her labia, coating him in her feminine wetness. I looked down to see actual bubbles of lubricant crowning my cockhead. Then she released me and slid her cunt down the length of my shaft. Here came the tremble and the guttural groans that had come to typify Lisa's feminine reaction to dick. She arched her head backward and bared her teeth. Her spastic shivers now proceeded from her head down the length of her body. My legs were spread wide. She arched her back so that my cock poised at the very entrance to her vagina, borne in place only by the grace of her pubic hair. She held me there for an agonizing moment, then she slammed forward to fully engulf me. Her body snapped asunder, releasing energy like a slingshot firing a rock. Her pussy clamped me tightly. She'd cum explosively not ten seconds into our conjoinment. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back into her skull. Lisa's orgasmic thrust was so powerful that she smashed my nuts painfully into my ass. She held my cock deeply inside her. Her pussy tightened around it with a vice-like ferocity. Every muscle in her body quivered uncontrollably.

I, too, was ready to cum. If she'd reared back twice more I would have unleashed a volcanic storm of lava'into her babymaker that might shame Mt. Vesuvius. She did not rear back. This gave me the time I needed to rein in my ardor.

I waited for her strained breathing to abate. Then I gently turned her over onto her stomach. Using my thumbs, I pressed her ass cheeks apart and slid my dick into her ass. I watched as my throbbing pud pried her sphincter open then disappeared, inch by inch, into her rectum. The beauty of doggystyle sex is that you can watch yourself penetrating either female hole. It's better than watching a porn flick.

Lisa groaned as my cock pressed her outbox open. She drew her knees up to widen her opening for me. I pressed my hands into the back of her neck and began to hump her opulently. I didn't want to cum just yet. I just wanted to fuck. The sight of her muscular ass cheeks wobbling under the stress of my assault drove me back to the precipice. I closed my eyes and envisioned my dick inside her. I thought this might give me some staying power. But the raspy feel of her rectum scratched me in all the right places. There was no denying it. I was going to cum soon.

Lisa seemed to sense this.

"Don't cum yet," she whispered. "I want to suck you."

Who is going to turn down THAT invitation?

I plunged my dick into her ass several more times. Why? I'm a guy. I didn't want her to think she was in charge of this fuck. Women who get that idea soon metastasize into naggers for whom sex is a secondary consideration. It's how they are. You have to stop it at the beginning.

When I finally pulled out my cock was redolent of ass. It was also on the verge of eruption. I was going to cum in Lisa's mouth at the first hint of tonsil.

Lisa seemed wise to that game. She gripped the base of my penis and squeezed tightly before she took my cock in her mouth. Then she gave me the warmest, wettest, sloppiest blowjob this side of an unpublished Bang Brothers video. I wanted to cum through every moment of it, but she'd clamped the jizz pipeline shut. And she looked me in my eyes soulfully every moment my dick was in her mouth. She wanted me to know that no woman had ever sucked my dick so passionately before, and she was right.

When she was finished, and I was at the verge of catastrophe, she rolled over and pointed my cock back into her ass. I poked him inside no more than an inch before he started spewing goo. By the time I was hilted shrieking jets of jism blasted her rectum into a realm of decadence I'm sure she'd never before experienced. She just smiled contentedly and suckled my cock with her ass. I collapsed atop her, still spurting semen into an orifice ill configured for such penetration.

When the spinning winds of orgasm abated, Lisa got right to the point.

"Nicole offered you some pussy. Did you accept it?"

"I...I..."

"Come on, Artie. This is us. You just took your dick from my ass to my mouth. You ain't thought twice about what I had for lunch. Man up. You can do better than this stumble-bum crap."

"She...she knew about us in the bathroom."

"Of course. She's my sister. I told her."

"You TOLD her?"

"It's not like she didn't already know. I'm not the quietest cummer in the world."

"Why would she offer me some pussy if she knew you and I were a thing?"

"Artie, that's how she is. She doesn't mean anything by it. She's not trying to get between us. She heard me cumming and probably wants a sample."

"A SAMPLE??!?"

"Artie, there's something else you probably need to know. I might as well tell you now."

I sat back on the bed and waited. This had to be good.

"First things first. Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Not anymore." I replied.

'Why did you break up?" she continued. "And when?"

"I fail to see how that's germane." I replied.

"I would like you to be my boyfriend, Artie. Exclusive. Just you and me."

I was taken aback by her boldness. She really didn't beat around any bushes.

"You're mighty bold. Usually the woman waits for the man to ask for exclusivity."

"Do you want the job or not?"

"Yes. I would like that job," I committed.

"OK. Now that that's out of the way, I can tell you the terms," she commented.

"Terms?"

Again, I was taken aback.

"I'm not like other women, Artie. I kinda wish I was," she said.

"What does that mean? Are you, like, a trans?"

I was getting a little nervous.

"No. It's nothing like that. I have a condition. Here, let me show you."

She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. I could see jism dripping from her ass. An unusually large clitoris parted her pussy lips. Every few seconds or so it jerked aloft.

"That's interesting," I said. I'd never seen a woman offer such a close glimpse of her clit before. Unless she was asking for head."

"In a few minutes I'm going to ask you to fuck me blind, Artie. Later, at the dinner, I'm going to ask you to step out with me into a hidden culvert so you can suck me blind."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Well, it is and it isn't. I have a condition that leaves me on the verge of orgasm several times a day. I masturbate constantly. I need to have sex more than your average woman."

"Again," I smirked, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It is a bad thing, Artie. I have the sex drive of a man when I would prefer to run game like a woman. I want to be wined and dined. I want some fine man like you to sweet talk me out of my panties. I want to play coy and wait until the third date before I give up the scootie. I want to make love. I don't want to just "fuck". I want to be a lady in the living room AND the bedroom, Artie. But I can't. I have a condition. It's a compulsion, Artie. It's called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder."

"Again,...." I smirked.

"Artie don't laugh. I'm serious."

"You can't possibly be serious. All men deal with that shit from the time we are little boys. Hundreds of erections every day. You're calling it a sickness. Every man I know would be injecting his woman with that PGAD virus, if it was a real thing, or sneaking PGAD pills into her coffee."

"It's not a virus, Artie. It's some bone pressing against some nerve that runs into my pussy. Look. See? Even now my clit is trembling. I'm going to need you to fuck me soon. If you weren't around I'd be masturbating like a monkey. It gets to be irritating, Artie."

"I can put it in right now, if you want." I said, jacking my dick back to attention. "I've got a 'bone' that presses my dick nerve, too."

She ignored my offer.

"It's not just me with this condition, Artie."

Now I was really confused. Lisa continued.

"Nicole has it. And so does Cynthia."

"WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK!!!?!?"

"Nicole and I met Cynthia at a therapy group for women with PGAD."

Now I understood Kevon's attraction to the persnickety queen. I noticed that Lisa was getting fidgety. She seemed to be in torment.

"It manifests itself differently for different women, Art. I know one woman who has a hundred orgasms a day. A HUNDRED. She hates it. Other women get aroused to the point of orgasm but can't get over the hump. They are perpetually on the verge. I think that's the worst. You want to get a nut, but can't. Some of these women are married. Their husbands get tired of being bothered for sex. It's something for you to think about, Artie. I'm going to be at you all the time. It sounds good now, but just wait until you're watching the game and I need my pussy licked. It's not like I'm going to care how much time is left in the fourth quarter. I'm going to want my pussy licked right then and there. Comprende?"

"Lisa, that sounds kinda good."

"Artie, I'm just warning you. You like my pussy now because you haven't had the chance to get sick of it yet. You will."

"I doubt that. I seriously doubt that, Lisa."

"There's something else, Artie."

"What's that?"

"Nicole and I are very close. VERY close."

This sounded ominous.

"You mean, like, lesbians?" I wondered aloud.

"Once or twice, yes. But that's not what I'm telling you."

"Once or twice?"

"Maybe more than that. We take care of each other. When she's stressed, I take care of her. And vice versa. But that's not what I'm saying."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that, if you're my man, and she's stressed, well, I...I might send you to her."

"You're saying you're going to pimp me out to your sister?"

"Don't say it like that. She gets REALLY stressed. Sometimes I can't tend to her properly. Sometimes she needs a man."

"Ummmmmm...."

"I'm not saying you have to do it. But somebody will. She's a pretty girl."

"I'm kinda serially monogamous, Lisa." I admitted.

She smiled.

"That's good, Artie. I knew that about you. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it. There's something else."

"What?"

"Cynthia."

"What about her?"

"Well, we share."

"Oh HELL no. Kevon is my BOY. I might consider doing it to Nicole. But there's no way in hell I'll consider Cynthia."

"Let's cross that bridge later, too."

"I'm vetoing that one right now, Lisa. It's a violation of the Man Code."

"Let's cross that bridge later, Artie."

I was starting to wonder what I was getting myself into here. Lisa was a bonafide freak. But I still didn't know the full extent of her freakiness. I got the feeling that my aversion to Cynthia would be a deal breaker.

"There's one more thing, Artie. And this is the last thing."

"What?"

"The porn flick we were watching last night? That was us."

"US?!?"

"Yes. Me. And Nicole. And Cynthia."

"You make porn movies?"

"We videotape ourselves having sex. And then we use the videos as masturbatory aids."

"So when I came to your room last night, you and Nicole were masturbating to a porn video?"

"Yes."

"And you needed me to get you over the hump?"

"Yes."

"In a bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Ummmmm, was it the three of you having sex? Or were there men involved?"

"There were men."

"Kevon?"

"Yes."

"Did you have sex with Kevon?"

"No."

"That's good. Because, if you did, we'd have to stop right now. Kevon is my boy. I don't do sloppy seconds. Man Code is Man Code."

"You don't know the guy in my video. He's an ex-boyfriend. He agreed to the terms up front and then couldn't keep up."

"Do you expect me to do a video?"

"If you want."

"So you can masturbate while I'm away?"

"Yes. Artie, you live in Atlanta. I live in Seattle. What do you want me to do?"

"Move to Atlanta!!"

"Artie, even if I could do that, it would take some time. What do you want me to do in the meantime?"

"Get rid of that video of you and your ex-boyfriend."

"Fine."

This seemed more than enough information for one day. In the span of ten minutes I found that my prospective girlfriend had (1) a debilitating sexual condition that all men endure, (2) lesbian tendencies, (3) a huge clit and (4) masturbates to porn videos that she also stars in.

I actually didn't have a problem with any of these. Only the idea of having sex with Cynthia really troubled me. I was further troubled by the fact that Lisa didn't seem to have a problem with it. I wondered what Cynthia thought of the idea. I was sure that Kevon didn't have a clue.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers
12