All Comments on 'The Wedding Pt. 04'

by Bardot1990

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

Quite the chapter and quite the education! I thought when Lisa showed up, that she indeed "read" Artie and was going to give him the riot act. Now both she and Nicole have PGAD...and that includes Cynthia? Now that could REALLY get spiny! The PGAD explains Nicole's reaction, although it doesn't explain how both Lisa and Nicole have it, since they're not genetic sisters; it does explain Lisa having so much sex--although she wants to be a normal girl, too.

Now a point of divergence: some guys do "think" the way you described, and some indeed don't appear to have morals (I know some like that). However, there are real men around that do have morals and don't just "weigh options." I would say to weigh something like that carefully before putting it into a story; if you believe that defines the character you're describing, then leave out interjecting something like that, unless you're certain it applies to all (kind of like the "man code" you mentioned).

Nicole drops the bombshell, but then Lisa drops the nuke. Most definitely a 5--especially for the curve ball Lisa threw!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBardot1990@Bardot1990
I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptiv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES