The Wedding Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And wait!! Kevon was in one of the videos! I kinda didn't want to see that video. But then again I kinda did.

This was all rather too much for me to take in at one time. I was dizzy trying to make sense of it all. Lisa interrupted my ruminations. She was, as always, blunt.

"Artie? Can you fuck me now? I need it. I'll cum quickly. I always do. You can take your time finishing up. I'll cum again. We have to get to the dinner."

She opened her thighs to me. She was genuinely beautiful. Her clit throbbed at the apex of her labia. I could smell the heat emanating from her pussy. It was an intoxicating bouquet. My cream was still creeping down the arc of her buttocks. Her hips rotated sensually. She had the stomach muscles of a hula dancer. Her tits wobbled in place, crowned with perfectly configured nipples.

I thought about her request for a second. Who thinks twice when asked to fuck? I leaned over and smashed my face into her cunt.

"Let's see how she responds to THIS."

Her clit ballooned to the size of a marble in my mouth. Lisa humped my face fervently while holding my head in place. She came, and I got the feeling that she was shooting jizz into my throat. Her hips trembled with the effort of deliverance. She groaned an awful, deathful groan. I felt an explosion of heat burgeoning up from her pussy. And then she slumped back into the bed as if she'd expended all the energy her body had to give. She quivered like a Parkinson's patient.

By now my dick was hard. I scooted up and inserted him into her pussy. I watched as he parted her slit and slid inside. But Lisa was truly spent. She just lay there and let me hump her. Frustrated, I pulled out and scooted further north. She took my penis into her mouth and began to suckle. Nothing extravagant. She was tired. I watched her sensual lips gripping my pole. This vision, more than the actual blowjob, inspired my capitulation. I spilled my seed in her mouth. She swallowed the whole load. I could see her neckline expand and contract repeatedly as she gulped semen like she was chugging a beer. When I looked back I saw that she'd been masturbating while blowing me. Her clit bubbled aloft. It was true. She didn't have much down time.

I moved south and repeated my worship at the Y. Her clit ballooned under my flickering tongue and she imploded again, this time more explosively than the first. I felt sure that she was going to die. Her spastic breathing resembled nothing so much as the final drags of a fallen warrior whose lungs have been ripped open with a lance. I felt my penis hardening again. I wondered how many times we could repeat these draining ablutions before needing four days of sleep.

She noticed my erection and pointed my cock back into her slippery ass from the male dominant missionary position. Working quickly, she fucked yet another load of semen from my over-worked testes.

Then we fainted dead away atop one another, still connected, dick to ass.

12