The Wedding Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare come, Slutty Samantha."

She just groaned. I pushed her closer to the edge. It was clearly getting very difficult for her to hold back.

"If you come without permission I'm getting the belt again. And what we did earlier will feel like a tickle party."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, then please let me come, sir. Please!"

"Not yet."

I fingered her harder and faster. Her entire body was shaking.

"Don't come."

I licked her clit.

"Don't come."

I licked it again.

I held her here, just on the very edge for about 30 seconds. I'm sure it felt like hours to her.

"Samantha?"

She was so close to coming she could barely hear me.

I slapped her pussy. "Samantha?" I bellowed.

She was able to focus on me for a moment.

"Come for me," I commanded just before I sucked her clit into my mouth.

Her pussy spasmed against my fingers, her legs shook like an earthquake, her chest was so flush it looked like her ass after her spanking, and her mouth was wide open but no sound came out as if there was no scream that could express what she was feeling. I reached up and removed her blindfold, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

I gave her only a moment to enjoy this plateau before I got on my knees between her legs and in one swift motion pushed my entire cock into her spasming pussy.

Her eyes flew open and a guttural scream left her lips. Her body tried to jump up from the bed but with her arms tied she could barely move. She looked at me in a mix of pleasure, pain, and astonishment. Her pussy was still so sensitive. I just looked back at her with a loving smile, my cock buried to the hilt but not yet thrusting. The feeling of her vaginal walls contracting around me was amazing.

I pulled out until just the head of my cock was inside her wet pussy and slowly started pumping in and out, gradually increasing the depth of each stroke until I was fucking her with my full eight inches. I positioned my hands on either side of her body and stretched my legs out so I could fuck her with my full weight on each thrust. I got into a steady rhythm, nearly pulling all the way out before slamming myself all the way back in, over and over. The strength of my thrusts shook the bed and bounced her recently spanked ass off the mattress. Her loud scream and moans filled the room along with the slap of our bodies meeting and the sound of her wet pussy getting pounded.

I kept at this pace for a while and then moved back to my knees and gripped her waist firmly. I pulled her into me as I thrust in and out of her. She was babbling incoherently. I slid my hands up from her hips, along her smooth thighs, to the back of her knees. I took her legs and pushed them back, bending her in half. I leaned over her and we made out. My cock was nearly all the way inside her and I slowly pumped the last few inches in and out.

I let go of her legs and brought my hands to her tits. I massaged them and pinched her nipples. She yelped into my mouth as I continued to kiss her.

I stopped on a downstroke, my cock entirely in her. I reached up and untied the stockings holding her wrists. I pushed her knees down and she wrapped her legs around me. I held her chest against mine and in one smooth motion flipped us over so that I was on my back. I pushed her into a sitting position and looked up at her. Her hair was completely disheveled and she looked exhausted. Exhausted but horny. Her tits raised and fell with her deep breaths. I took them in my hands and felt their weight before giving them a little slap.

"Ride me, slut."

Sam started rolling her hips. I moved one hand down to her clit and rubbed it as she went. My other hand slid down her back to her red ass and gave it a swat.

"Faster."

She leaned forward to give herself more range of motion and started sliding her pussy up and down my cock. I moved my hands to her hips and held her firmly, fucking myself with her body as I thusted up to meet her.

Her moans were getting louder and her breathing deeper.

"Are you getting close again, whore?"

"Yes, sir. Can I please come again, sir?" Sam asked between deep pants.

"What a slut you truly are. No, you may not come. Not before I do."

"Ah, fuck, please, sir!?!"

"As soon as you feel my cum inside you then you have my permission. Not a moment before."

She immediately moved her pussy faster up and down my cock. She leaned down and licked my nipples. A sensation I've always loved but not enough women think to try, especially the first time we fuck. Her sister Julie was the last one to be so bold. I smacked her ass again and could feel her moans through my nipple.

We fucked each other with abandon. I thrust up into her; she slammed her groin down onto mine. Both of us on the edge of coming, both of us holding back for different reasons. She so didn't disobey me, me trying to make her disobey. In the end it was all too much.

I took hold of her hips and held her down as I thrust up with all my might. Now it was my turn for leg twitches and guttural moans as my head fell back in pleasure.

The first shot of cum had barely left my cock when Samantha let go, her body shook in my hands, and I felt my crotch flooded with her juices.

We screamed "fuck!" together and Sam collapsed onto my chest. My mouth found hers and I held her close as our tongues explored each other.

We laid like this for 10 minutes, making out and slowly catching our breath. My cock eventually slipped out of her pussy and I rolled her onto her side and pulled her close to me. She rested her head on my chest. I rubbed my hand up and down her body, being sure to play with her sore ass cheeks, she twitched next to me any time I touched her there.

We both needed a bit of rest and it was lovely to hold each other close like this, but I needed to make sure she didn't get too comfortable when there was still so much to do tonight. I lifted her chin and gave her another deep kiss. I slipped a hand between us and lightly pinched her nipples.

"There's another rule for you to know, my Slutty Sammy."

"Yes, sir?"

"After I fuck, my cock must be cleaned..."

I pushed her head down between my legs.

She got on her hands and knees and looked down at my softening dick covered in our combined juices. She looked over her shoulder at me hopeful but I just looked back with an expectant raised eyebrow. She nodded, took my dick in her hand, and bent her head down to the task.

I stroked my hand up and down her back and ass and she licked my cock head and then down the shaft.

"We already know you like to taste yourself. And you like to swallow my cum. So I can't imagine you'd have a problem eating both together."

"Of course not, sir!"

"Get all around it too, slut."

Sam silently continued her job, licking up any mess she could find on or around my cock. Her attention was slowly bringing it back to life already.

"Mmm, good girl. Very good girl," I encouraged her as she got the last of our combined cum.

"Thank you, sir."

"Thank you, my slut."

I pulled her back up to snuggle with me some more as a devious idea for what I would make her do next entered my head.

I held her close and moved my hand back down to her ass. I gave it a slap then squeezed it in my hand and gave it a jiggle. I slid my finger between her cheeks and lightly pushed it against her opening as I reminded her, "just one more hole to go tonight, my good little slut."

12