All Comments on 'The Wedding Spent'

by dutchpantyraider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A wonderful wedding tradition. I wish to join the family.

I don't understand the way to remove the sperm, but who cares.

I would just like to be the guy fucking his wife in the future and have the weekly pleasure of my sexy Mum and nieces.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderover 5 years agoAuthor
raking out sperm

prop69, thanks for your reflection. I'm a bit reserved myself as well concerned the effectiveness of cleaning out a pussy with your dick. I read somewhere that the shape of the penis, especially the glans, is specifically so that it will take out the sperm left inside the vagina by the previous visitor. The spear shape of the crown pushes the cum to the sides, and the rim of the mushroom shaped acorn takes it out of the vagina when the penis retrackts. Weather this is valid or not I don't care. I like the idea, and precisely that sparked this little incest wedding story.

Flatulent_Queef_LordFlatulent_Queef_Lordover 3 years ago

This taboo story never fails to make me cum. Definitely one of the best, if not the very best!

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Flatulent_Queef_Lord, I'm very honoured!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A much easier way

To avoid one of the others impregnating the bride, is to not marry a skanky gangbang slut. Simple.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 1 year ago

D and C done within 72 hours takes care of whose child it is. Or better yet take her virginity a head of time. She wasn't even prepared well.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

Nauseating, obnoxious, drivel, drawn-out, inane repetitive and wildly inaccurate! That silly old wives tale of "scraping-the-spunk-out" never gets anywhere nearer to any wisp of reality, no matter how many millions of times the fairy tale is repeated, over no matter how many millennia!

That aside, this waffle-blag isn't a story at all, it has no discernable plot, nor story, to it whatsoever. NOTHING whatsoever transpires at all, save puerile self-salivating episodic cuckoldry.

It firmly sits comfortably though, within "Lit-Roc's" avowed aggressive stance on combative customer relations, continually tossing in stun-grenades of misleading OR missing tags sadly preferring to rifle their readers feathers, rather than guide them smoothly through to their subject matter of choice!

Ah well, as Granny used to say- "empty heads kick-up the biggest fuss"! Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdutchpantyraider@dutchpantyraider
315 Followers
I love Literotica and love to share my fantasies with you. Your feedback is happily accepted. Please note: I write for my own and your enjoyment, like I relish other writers' stories. If you like my fantasies, please vote. If you don't like them, no problem, but please don'...