All Comments on 'The Weddings'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ca_daveca_dave7 months ago

You are forgiven for taking a long time to get this out. It was well worth the wait. Seemed a bit rushed but was wonderfully done. 5*'s

_robin_robin7 months ago

Great family saga.

I have one misgiving, though. Not sure that the different people are well enough developed or differentiated. I mean, there’s lots of members of this family, and they’re all beautiful/gorgeous & they’re all lesbians, so far so good, but I don’t think I really sorted out any differences between them as the narrative rolled on. All the sisters having names starting with “C” didn’t help.

Having said that, it was a good read. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m here for the romance rather than the steamy sex, but that’s just me.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK417 months ago

Gosh it seems so long that I've been following this story. It's been a wonderful journey. Am I sad it's over? Yes but I am sure you'll come up with something new but equally good.

Thank you x

OGG52754OGG527547 months ago
Nice ending

This is a beautiful ending to these stories. I've followed from the beginning and enjoyed every one.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere6 months ago

Wow, Sandy, it has been quite the tale hasn’t it? I’m sad for the close, but happy with the ending of a truly great set of stories!

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Great job Sandy. I enjoyed the series..<even though you killed the originals>.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

Looong wait for this ending. I was surprised to see it was only 4 pages long. And then all 3 sisters fall in love…bang bang bang! And they all have kids, of whom I see Hayley and Karen portrayed as reincarnations of the originals. I do like that idea. And a happy ending was had by all…

Fast…very fast…but this has been a very long story and perhaps you have been searching for a way to tie it up and move on to new adventures. And I’m sure you love these characters and wanted to give them happy endings (not to mention some of your readers might’ve had a hissy if any had died, and then you’d feel the need to continue ).

This may sound like complaining, but it’s not. And I could be totally off base. Apologies if so. What I know is that these generations of women were your creations. Their lives were in your hands. And I always want to know where the author sees her creations going. I appreciate the closure, and darned if you didn’t make me cry some happy tears. And sad tears, because it is done. And also I’m sooo jealous that their family wasn’t mine! It’s been a lovely ride. Thank you, and looking forward to the next whenever you’re ready

sandy_parissandy_paris6 months agoAuthor

Thank you to all of you who have commented. It took a long time to get this done and posted. In part, I didn't want it to end, but it had run its course. In the last few months I've been working on something else but recently I've had an idea that I may get on paper at some point involving a couple of these characters.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK6 months ago

I was so happy, when I saw a follow up on the series...

It's the series that have touched me the most, lovely and heartgriping all the way through

Thanks, Sandy

Belinda

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

Pity you made a closure to this lovely extraordinary tale with this last chapter, putting so much into it ….. this whole saga from the start until this last sentence now, was a wonderful love story and im feeling privileged that i was able reading your ART work ….. this was one heaven of love beside the death of the two mums, that hurt, but the rest was recovery and love …… thank you for sharing

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Cindy1001Cindy10016 months ago

A good end to a great story!

shayneoneshayneone6 months ago

im glad to see your back your story reminds me of the waltons i hope your life is as good Maonaigh loss is sad he was lucky to help and find friends in your little group your tribute and lose shows how you care i look forward to your next story you be well happy and safe a fan shayne

Nightwish1977Nightwish19776 months ago

This was a beautiful end to the saga. Thank you.

Air_DryAir_Dry6 months ago

Sandy, it's been worth the wait. I'm glad to see you finish this beautiful story. For me it all began with Millie Scott and I've read everything you've published on Lit. Its been an emotional ride from then until now and I'm sure even more so for you.

Thank you for all of it and anything that might follow.

About a year and a half ago I drifted away from Lit but frequently check in just to see if there is anything new. I was sorry to see that Monarch is no longer around. I appreciated seeing his insightful an encouraging comments he had for you and others. I'm sure he would have left more at this point in time.

I hope you are well, J.

Air_DryAir_Dry6 months ago

I'm not happy I missed Lit "correcting" my reference to Monaigh. I should have caught it.

SuWatsonSuWatson6 months ago

Simply Beautiful!!!

Camguy4funCamguy4fun6 months ago

A beautiful end to their love story! You have a way with words and crafting a story that is just amazing. Thank-you for sharing your gift!

MurseDMurseD6 months ago

Beautiful ending to a wonderful series. Can’t wait to see what you have planned next.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon6 months ago

This is a very neat and satisfying conclusion to your family saga. You were even thoughtful enough to check in on Grace, who was a very minor character. I look forward to new stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

''''' tears of joy and sorrow. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

beautiful series of stories ANOTHER PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absolutely fantastic series and so well written and put over. I loved the way each story brought in characters from other parts without straying from that particular part. Brilliant! You write extremely well and there's a lightness to the writing even through the hardest parts of each tale.

I look forward to reading more of your tales in the future. It even looks as if there's a continuation from the last one. You mentioned about the youngsters being close etc!!???

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6432 months ago

I have said it before but,

Your stories are So So Good!

So well written, great character development and so good to read!

I have just reread your entire catalogue again and if anything enjoyed them more than the first time!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing writing talent!

Truly looking forward to your future submissions!

Thank you again!

ca_daveca_dave2 months ago

Sandy I owe you an apology. When I first read this I said it felt rushed. Having read it again ( a long with your other wonderful stories ). It does not seem rushed. Not sure why. Thank you for your stories, they are so well done.

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 1 month ago

I relish the journey that you have taken us on. A wonderful heart felt experience of the power of love, family and human compassion in the face of life events. Also a reminder to cherish those you have and that any family came be made of blood or water if you so desire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES