The Week-end Away Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. Jimmy continues his naughty week-end.
3k words
4.37
13.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Week-end Away -- Part 2

The next day, Saturday, at breakfast, Michelle was up and awake earlier than either her 18-year-old daughter, Ali, or Dr. Jimmy Baker. From his closed bedroom door, Jimmy could hear Michelle moaning and groaning as she dragged what he surmised was the last of the wood he had brought in the night before, into the cabin's fireplace. After listening to her grunts and wood scraping against the floor, Jimmy could take it no more, he dressed quickly and opened the bedroom door.

"Hang on, Michelle," he called to her, "I'll take care of it." And he went over to where she was, took the four foot long log with an 8-inch diameter off her hands, lifted it and placed in on the mildly still-burning embers. "Looks like we need more wood, yeah?" he asked.

"Right," she answered, "why don't you go get some whilst I start breakfast. Coffee or tea?"

"Whatever's the most at hand," he replied, really preferring his own tea, but not wanting to rock the boat after the doings of last night, in case Michelle had heard what went on after she left his bedroom. Then he put on his trainers and without tying the laces, went out and one at a time, brought in six logs the same size as the one that was already burning away merrily. He had just brought in the sixth, when he heard from upstairs, a yawned, "Good morning everybody." It was Ali, still dressed in her midriff shirt, bedroom trousers and woolly socks, leaning over the balcony railing with a huge smile on her face. She waited until Michelle was out of sight, then lifted her shirt and extended her tongue as she tilted her head to the left and to the right.

"Well, somebody's in a good mood, thankfully," Michelle called up to her from the cook-top where a kettle was just starting to get hot. "And how did you sleep last night," she asked Jimmy, "I thought I heard you tossing and turning for quite a while, there, Jimmy."

Ali had to leave her position, leaning over the balcony railing, and was laughing so hard that she pretended to cough.

"Oh, dear," Michelle said, "I hope you're not getting a cold! Do you feel all right, love? We have that long walk around the lake today, remember? Do you think you're up to it."

"I'm just fine, mum," Ali called down, "I think I just swallowed something." Then quietly, so that only Jimmy could hear, "or did last night." And giggled cutely to herself. Looking up, Jimmy shot her a "be quiet" look and went to see if Michelle needed assistance with morning meal.

"Does anyone want pancakes?" Jimmy asked.

"Oooh, let me," Ali called down and bounded down the stairs again. "I make my own buttermilk for pancakes!"

"Really?" Jimmy said quite curiously.

"Oh, yes, she loves to do that, especially for guests," Michelle told him.

"Mum," Ali said sounding hurt, "Jimmy's not a 'guest'! It's really good to have him around." And she got milk out of the fridge and reached for vinegar out of a lower cupboard. As she did so, she splayed her knees and balanced on the balls of her feet, then bent her head low to peer behind her at Jimmy. She then bounced up and down next to the open lower cupboard door so that Michelle couldn't see her activity at her new lover. She then stood, closed the cupboard door, mixed the two ingredients and let them stand.

"Well," Michelle said, encouraged, "glad to see you two getting on so well. And glad to see you out of your funk about Byron." She was getting the flour out of an upper cupboard as Ali was scrounging around for the other pancake ingredients.

"Byron?" Ali said in surprise, "I haven't thought of him this whole time. Hmmm, I wonder why?" And she looked over her shoulder at Jimmy, who again shot her a "stop-it' stare in return.

They finished preparing the pancakes, coffee and bacon, for Jimmy, and sat down to eat. Michelle sat at one end of the kitchen table, Ali sat across from Jimmy, halfway down the length.

"Well, let's get breakfast out of the way so we can go for that walk," Michelle said, "it's going to be a lovely day and I think the exercise will do me some good."

"Oh, I think we could all use some more exercise today," Ali chimed in, "don't you think so Jimmy?" And leaned over her empty plate as she extended her left foot, still in the woolly sock and stoked his leg under the table.

He nearly spit his coffee all over his plate as he felt her contact again.

"Are you all right?" Michelle asked. "Do you have the same cough as Ali? Gee, I hope I don't get sick, too!"

"I don't know, Michelle," Jimmy answered and looked across to see Ali now leaning back, arms crossed in front of her, "it might be something she gave me." And again, Ali could barely contain herself in the humour of the questioning, so she turned her head away and bit her lower lip.

"Well, let's get dressed and to it, then," Michelle told them, "I'll wash the dishes later. Let's go."

The all put their dishes in the sink and headed to their respective rooms to change to "hiking" gear: basically jeans, shirt and hoodie, gloves and comfortable walking shoes. They met up at the rear door and headed out into the sunny, but crisp, air.

"You guys will probably walk faster than I will, but don't worry, I'll catch you up," Michelle informed them. Ali looked at Jimmy and whispered to him as her mum walked out the door, "only if we let her, eh?"

"Besides, you need me to lead you there and back again," Michelle teased.

"Actually, mum," Ali said, "I remember the way as well, you know. So if we do lose you, I can get us back here safe and sound."

"But, don't worry, Michelle," Jimmy reassured her, "we won't lose you." And Ali looked slightly disconsolate at his reaction.

So, out the door they headed, and just as surely as Michelle stated, Jimmy and Ali, both fit and encouraged to show as much after last evening's activities, walked ahead up and down the leaf-covered path, whilst Michelle lagged behind.

"Hold on there, just a minute," Michelle called to them periodically and breathlessly, "ungh, oh, I'm coming. Ungh, oh." At one point, as they rounded a corner to the path, Ali grabbed Jimmy by the collar of his hoodie, put his back against a large tree that stood guard between them and her grunting mother, and kissed him deeply, entwining her right leg around his left. Then she skipped off, giggling all the way. Jimmy caught her up in short order and this time he grabbed her, put her back against a large guarding tree, and kissed her, holding her face in his hands, then massaging her breasts through her clothing. And despite the multiple layers she wore, he could feel her nipples harden as they embraced and exchanged oral bodily fluids.

"Oh really," Ali asked, "well, my love, wait till tonight, I'm going to wear... you... out." And she again skipped away merrily.

They had to stop-start many times along the path to allow Michelle to "catch up" and at one point, the elder woman even picked up a branch to use as a "walking stick" to help her complete the journey.

They arrived back at the cabin and Michelle and Ali took off their shoes, not knowing what they might have walked into along the way, and Jimmy went out to the wood pile, and gathered more fuel for the fireplace. He added the first log to the near-dead fire and placed 5 more logs along the wall next to the hearth.

"I'm not feeling that well," Michelle said, exhaustedly, "I'm going to go for a lie-down, then maybe I'll go to the store and get something for dinner. You guys can come with me or stay here, whatever you want. Ali, where's the ibuprofen?"

"It's in the suitcase upstairs," Ali told her.

"OK, then I'm going to go have a bit of a lie-down," Michelle said, getting a glass of water from the kitchen sink, "get me up in an hour or so, ok, Ali, won't forget, will you?"

"No, mum," Ali said, rolling her eyes to Jimmy, "we'll play backgammon. Mind if we put on some music, that won't disturb you will it?"

"No, that's fine," Michelle said back, moaning and groaning her way up the stairs again, "just not too loud, ok?"

"Of course not," Ali called after her, "after all, I have to redeem myself from last night."

"I think you already did that," Jimmy whispered.

"What would you like to play for, Jimmy?" Ali said quietly as she put on a Norah Jones CD. "Any stakes in mind? Or would you rather wait till she's gone to the store? Of course... it could be longer than an hour from now." The girl said playfully. "Maybe I'll forget to wake her and then where would you be, especially with that in your trousers already?" And she nodded her head at the erection already evident through Jimmy's jeans.

"Oh, really," Jimmy retorted equally as muted, "and what about you? Those weren't raisins I felt through your shirts back there on the trail, were they, Ali?"

"You know it's a good thing there's a backgammon board between us, mister, or you'd be in real trouble," Ali whispered through gritted teeth.

"So, what stakes did you have in mind then, young lady?" asked Jimmy.

"I'd say one bit of clothing for each piece the other gets off the board," Ali informed him, "that was the way Byron and I played. Of course it didn't go too well, we were both dressed for a long time, and then too quickly we were both naked."

"Well how about this," Jimmy suggested, "one bit off for each piece your opponent gets off the board and one bit back on for each piece you get off the board. And the winner gets to take whatever clothes remain off the loser."

"Sounds like a plan," Ali said, "but we can't get too carried away, you can hear everything up in that loft, I swear."

For a long time, the game swung back in forth, first in Jimmy's favour, then in Ali's, and back again. But this time, it was Ali that made the crucial move at just the right time and captured one of the last of Jimmy's pieces, forcing him to start all over again. From time to time, they heard a brief snore coming from the upstairs bedroom, and they laughed quietly each time they heard Michelle's noises. Finally as Ali ended the game by rolling a double-four, Jimmy was only wearing one sock, his under pants, and a huge smile. Ali, upon winning, smiled as she was down to only her bra and knickers. The remainder of their clothing was strewn about the room in front of the fireplace.

"Wow, you won," Jimmy said, in mock disappointment, "so come on and give me my punishment, then." And he leaned back against the couch cushions for his "adversary" to remove the remainder of his garments.

"We can't do it here," Ali said, "what if she wakes up? What'll she think? She'll abandon you in this cabin to get a ride back for yourself, and probably disown me!"

"All right," do you want to wait for her to leave, or what," he asked.

"No fuckin' way," Ali said, "I'm wa-a-ay to horny for that. My knickers are soaked as I've been thinking about your body all over mine since we went on that walk. Your bedroom. Now." And she got off her easy chair, grabbed Jimmy by the hand and led him barefoot across the cabin floor.

Once in the bedroom, she made sure the thick door was shut completely, then pushed him on the bed and took off his sock and under pants, grabbing his erection and not letting go until she had pulled his boxer briefs all the way to the floor. Then she stuffed his organ into her mouth and sucked hungrily, tugging and releasing as she had been instructed the night before. After about 10 minutes, Jimmy, who had all he could do to keep from cumming into her mouth, pulled her head away, lifted the teen onto the bed and proceeded to finish undressing her.

"You know, you didn't win," Ali said, humourously, "I don't think this is entirely fair." But still lifted her butt off the mattress to allow Jimmy to remove her juice-soaked lace knickers.

"I personally don't even care," Jimmy said, as he buried his face into the youngster's eager, open and dripping vagina. He again smelt the sweet, pungent smell of her juices and sucked her large clit into his mouth, swirling it around and around with his tongue, as he felt the large labia of the girl on either side of his mouth.

"Oh, fuck you, babe," Ali moaned discernibly, "that feels soooo fuckin' good. I love the way you eat my fuckin' pussy... FUCK!"

Instinctively, Ali grabbed the back of her own thighs and drew her knees up on either side of her chest, opening up her vagina even wider, allowing Jimmy even greater access to her wetness. He reached up and pinched her tiny, but erect nipples and squeezed gently. Ali let out another moan and breathed, "turns out I like that, you can go harder if you want." So, Jimmy did as she told him and pinched her nipples hard and shoved his tongue deep into her pussy so that her clit was fully enveloped by his mouth and he moved his head back and forth to further excite her love-button, whilst still maintaining the tongue-fucking of her wide open and now liquid-emitting opening.

"Fuck you Jimmy," Ali almost screamed into the pillow she had grabbed and put over her mouth in anticipation of being so loud that her mum would hear them. "I'm gonna cum so fuckin' hard right... NOW!"

And with that, her whole body tensed as she orgasmed with a more drenching emission of liquid into Jimmy's eager, waiting mouth, covering his face and neck with her juices as she screamed into the pillow in ecstasy. Once she had calmed down a bit, he then leaned back against the pillows, allowing her access to his organ once again, and she quickly sucked and stroked his ever-growing organ until it was his turn to go rigid and he erupted into her greedy mouth. This time she swallowed the gooey liquid that he delivered and was leaking out onto her cheeks. She took her right index finger and gathered the escaping liquid and sucked off as much of the rest of the semen as she could feel there.

"Holy shit, Jimmy," the teenager said still licking her fingers, "that was fan-fuckin'-tastic. I want to cum like that always now. You've ruined me for any other man, you know, you bastard."

"We'd better get dressed quickly," Jimmy told her, "she's going to wake up real soon, if she hasn't already. And if she hasn't, I'm sure it's been more than an hour, you'll need to wake her anyway."

The couple opened the door and listened intently, but another snore and the strains of the CD player were all they could hear. The quickly gathered their clothing and dressed under the balcony, hidden from view in case Michelle woke up at this point. But another snore was all they heard.

Once Ali had put on her jeans and hoodie (and nothing more) and Jimmy had on his jeans and tee shirt, Ali went upstairs and Jimmy heard her say, "Mum. Mum? It's been an hour. Did you want to go to the store before they close?"

"Oh, thank you dear," he heard Michelle say sleepily, "I guess I was really out, eh? So, who won?"

"I did, of course," Ali told her mum, "got my revenge all right."

"Did you put anything on the game?" Michelle asked, "any bet or anything? You should have. Maybe get a surprise!"

"Yeah," Jimmy called up, "there was something the loser had to lose all right."

"All right, all right," Michelle said to him, "probably having to do with some alcohol or weed or something I'm sure."

"Or something," Jimmy said to himself.

"Well, it is getting late and I'm not sure how long the stores are going to be open around here, so I'd better leave," Michelle told them, descending the stairs and moving to the front door, "do you guys want to come along or do you trust me to get something for dinner?"

"Someone has to watch the fire and be able to bring in those logs to make sure it doesn't go out," Jimmy told her.

"Ali," Michelle asked, "are you coming?"

Jimmy thought to himself, "she already did," and snickered looking away.

"No thanks, mum," the teen called down, "I've got some work to do here, so I'll keep our guest company."

"All right," Michelle said to the pair, "but don't blame me if I get something the two of you don't like to eat."

"I'm sure it'll be fine mum," Ali said, giggling almost audibly, "besides, I've got something of my own, if I don't like what you bought."

"And you know me, Michelle," Jimmy said, "I'm on a very strict 'see-food' diet: any food I see I eat."

"Ok, then you two be good, I'll be back soon," the older woman said and opened the door to the cold night air.

"Bye," said Jimmy.

"Bye mum," said Ali. Then turning to Jimmy and seductively leaning up against the closed front door, "so, I'm food now, am I?"

"Well, you certainly are good to eat, babe," he told her. "So, what do you want to do whilst she's away, and how far is the market from here?" And they heard the sounds of the car pulling away from the house, up the unpaved driveway toward the main road.

To be continued...