All Comments on 'The Weekend'

by Deadpool7

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
weekend

What a great story and well told.

Thank you.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 10 years ago
Full of love and passion!

Wonderfull. So loving and compassionate. I'm always wary of stories like this because they so often start in what appears to be love but quickly turn into dominance and submission with a wife or girlfriend calling the poor sot a bitch, whore, slut, etc. Or even worse, bringing someone else in to degrade and debase the guy. I was immensely pleased that your story wasn't one of those...thank you for that.

I wonder if they found another weekend to continue their playtime, but not escalate it if you know what I mean. Perhaps the guy could lead as Ally and offer to explore more nuisances of their relationship with his loving wife...just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good tale

they had fun and nobody got hurt. nothing wrong with a couple role playing.

he took it up the butt with no lube and knew a lot about female clothing made

me wonder about him. he looked like a female so easy. must have a fem

body. a little more detail on how this happened easy would have been nice

for the tale. good tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific, sexy fun

Nice to see something that didn't involve M-M sex, and showed the fun a couple can half dressing convincingly, teaching one another, etc. There need to be more stories like this--and as well written as this! Please do some more in this realm!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Just gorgeous. Xxxxxx

JentvcdJentvcdabout 10 years ago
A Real Good Story !!!

First off let me say I second all the great comments already made,this is a very good story told well and captures all the necessary quirks of being a t-girl just loved it.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well...

This was horrible written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BRAAAAVOOOO!

Hands down the best straight crossdressing story on this site, with sex, warmth and a sense of fun. There's GOT to be more stories like this to be written, where couples do this for the enjoyment. It's fine if people dig the male-male stuff, but there ought to be room for both as long as they are done as well and written as smartly as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Say what?

This is a great story, The writing is fantastic. It's interesting that someone who clearly can't write would call it "horrible written" when the proper working is "horribly written." Always dolts in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it.

I hope there is more but I hope she does not start having other people getting in with them. This was a great story with just a couple that was having fun , I hope she is not wanting other men to go along with it.

deanahiideanahiiabout 10 years ago
couple fun

now that is what i wish my wife would do with me. and she would get the same reaction! more sex and more fun while doing it. what a great story! read well and just took you along for the ride. a nice surprise in that bisexual theme never happened even though at one point i thought it might.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very interesting story

A realistic tale that has appropriate detail. There is usually an aspect of dress up that keeps men continuing and progressing. Allison will start appearing more and more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

remarkably like the weekend my wife and I had recently; she met her male inside and I met my female inside. excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful story

This is a story which is much more realistic than most of the "husband becoming a sissy slut" stories on Literotica. While I do enjoy those stories too, this one was more realistic. This is something that has actually happened with my wife and I. It started on a weekend similar to yours, where she dressed me up, did my make-up, and bought me some sexy clothes to wear. I sucked her strap-on and she fucked me. We also (like you 2 did) had hot husband-and-wife man-to-woman hetero sex. It's hard to believe (like in the other Literotica stories) that a man would go from hetero sex with his wife to becoming a sissy gay slut -- all in one day. Your story is more realistic. Having said that, my wife and I did take it further than just one weekend. We went out quite a few times and even made out in public, letting people think we were lesbians. We also let 2 men pick us up at a bar and take us back to their hotel room. We made sure they knew I was really a man -- they said they suspected so and told us it turned them on even more. They made out with both of us, we both gave them blowjobs, and they fucked both of us as well. Both of them actually wanted to fuck me more -- I guess my man-pussy is tighter than my wife's pussy (sorry women readers but it's true). This was my first time kissing a man, first time sucking a real cock, and first time getting fucked by a real cock -- AND I LOVED IT !!! Needless to say, my wife and I often have such nights out and have even invited some men we know over to our house to enjoy both of us. We still enjoy sex with each other (and it's still hot) but we spice things up with my cross-dressing and my bi-sexuality. Please tell more stories about the 2 of you - I can't wait to read about your new sexual adventures.

gclef0759gclef0759about 10 years ago
Oh I wish!

Such a fantastic story ...... Would love to fulfil this fantasy in own life!

Very believable and it was paced just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This story is exactly what I want to do with my wife. I haven't yet found the courage to try and talk to her about things like this (she is really straight-laced, so she may not agree to it) but your story has inspired me to approach her about it. Maybe I'll conveniently "accidentally" leave your story open on the computer and let her find it. Maybe it will turn her on and she'll agree to doing this with me. That would be the best thing ever and would really spice up our marriage. Wish me luck !!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
decent story

I enjoyed the story, even though it didn't have any back round, or reason for anything that happened. I could come up with several, but not here or now. I take a lot of interest in the comments section of the stories. I have always said communication, is the key to a lasting marriage. whether you have a kink, fetish, or desire, or just something you want to do, the first and only thing you should do, is speak to your spouse. closed communication, normally leads to divorce, not always, but a lot. talking to anyone else, paints your marriage for everyone to see, ridicule, gossip about, and maybe influence your future, and your marriage.

Sissy_briSissy_briover 2 years ago

More more more!! Please! This story was literally perfect in every way!

diane92374diane92374about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I wish my wife would do this for me. It truly would be a dream cum true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous