All Comments on 'The Weekend'

by Twotooto222

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What crap

Like anyone would want a wife like this. The usual "hot wife" garbage. Wife treats husband like shit and cheats on him, husband is too much of a wimp to confront her, and slurps up cream pies upon demand, lol. If you are interested in eating other men's cum, why don't you just admit it to yourself, then post your pathetic garbage in the gay male section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous assholes

Why dont you come out and admit it already? Your a cuck wanna be but too damn sacred to come out of the closet. Categories pretty clear so why read the stories if they don't turn you on? All anonymous haters are angry sick assholes that need to just go away.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
For all the idiotic fans of that crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

We read the stories at that section hoping for erotic and exciting stories by "Loving Wives" and not for that pathetic cuck/wimp crap!!! And after reading we score!!! But you know crap remains crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I never can figure out

If "hot wife" is a synonym for "stupid wife" or " nitwit husband", either way the story isn't really a very good story, just a pre-teen wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot wife, I think whore wife

#1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous assholes

Look who's angry, the little bitch cuckold himself. If anybody needs to fuck off, it's you. Why are you so angry little dick man? Can't satisfy your woman? Need help, do you? Ass wipes like you need a big dick man to take care of your wives, since you're not capable of doing the job yourself. Is that what makes you so angry, admitting you're a willing cuckold? Looks like another shit day for loving wives. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So what comes first, . . .

the venereal disease, or the divorce? No, it won't be the cuck divorcing the slut, it will be the slut, finally meeting a man who inspires so much love and respect that she will give up slutting around in order to keep him. Will she miss mister big dick cuck? Oh yes, like you would miss eating at McDonald's once you've experienced real cooking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
GOOD TWIST!

This story illustrates the folly of only reading comments rather than the story; sure makes those folks look like a bunch of asses, when the girls save the main event for hubby, while using Rodger as a warm-up act.

BTY people, in fiction the only ones who get hurt, sick, or divorced are those the writer decides to have it happen to them. Once you grasp the concept of suspending belief, or dis-belief, as others put it, you are finally ready to enjoy fiction. (Or do you actually think that fantastic stuff Tom Clancy writes actually happens?)

I gave you a four. Thanks!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
This story has a lot of issues...

This story has a lot of issues...but the one that destroys it is: It was a girls night out, so what they did? Invited a man from work they didn't like to go with them, and the husband (a 9" stud) stayed home alone...Really? Then they brought him back with them and both sucked and fucked him...someone said they did it "as a warm-up"...Really? Two hot women needed a warm up to fuck a real stud? he even cum in one of them...He was sent away (what will he say next monday at work, to all the other men there?) and both used and full of cum women decided to fuck the sleeping husband, the stud, giving him sloppy seconds...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot wife?

Don't even have to think about it, just score it accordingly, regardless of what that smart ass carolinadreamer says.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved it!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whorewife. That concept gets the *2, even if CD did call me an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid and ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous