The Weekend

Story Info
A wild time with an unexpected ending.
2.9k words
3.71
24.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

It had been a stressful couple of months for you and your husband booked a quiet weekend away for you to unwind.

He rented a small cottage by the sea, about 5 miles from a small town and a mile or so from a village in the other direction.

You travelled on the Friday evening arriving late after having a pub meal on the way. You didn't feel like unpacking everything so just grabbed the wash bags and got ready for bed. Sleep came quickly...

The next morning you had a leisurely breakfast before driving into town. It was bliss to be away from all the stress at home. Simple pleasures were the order of the day. A stroll round the shops and along the seafront. A light lunch in a small cafe followed by paddling in the sea. It was a hot day and the cool water was a treat for your feet.

As you walked back to the promenade you came to the cafe and dropped in for a coffee and cake before driving back to the cottage. Your husband had a table booked at the village inn for 7.30 so there was time to freshen up before taking a gentle stroll to the village.

It had been such a wonderful day and you were feeling more relaxed than you had been for a long time.

You beat your husband to the shower and had a long luxurious shower. As you felt the thick soap suds sliding over you the thoughts of bedroom fun came to your mind and you made doubly sure that everywhere was spotlessly clean and that was arousing in itself.

You came out of the shower room feeling quite frisky but you kept it to yourself as you wanted to save it for later. When hubby disappeared into the shower you picked out a matching bra & panty set and slipped them on before doing your make-up. While spraying your perfume, the one you know hubby loves, you pull the waistband of your knickers away and give your pubes a quick spray, just in case thing go as you wish later.

Hubby came from the shower to see you dressed in a button fronted dress that came just above your knees.

"Wow," he said, "you look great. It's a pity we have a table booked"

"Ha! Save it for later" you said with a smile. Later could be good, you thought.

You slipped your sandals on, picked up your small bag with your phone in it and both of you set off for the stroll to the pub. It was a warm evening and you were in plenty of time. Hubby put his arm round your waist as you walked, occasionally letting his hand slip down to stroke your bum. You were already horny and this was keeping you simmering. The idea of getting a good seeing to in a field sprang into your mind, but you pushed it to the back as you were hungry and didn't fancy turning up at the pub all messed up.

The food in the pub was superb and you enjoyed it a lot. A drink helped too. You wanted to be slightly tipsy but not drunk and you were feeling fine. During the meal hubby had slipped off one of his shoes and was rubbing his foot up and down your leg and reaching as far as he could between your thighs. This wasn't as far as you wanted now but if you slipped down the seat to make the contact you wanted it would probably attract attention so you bit your lip and imagined what it could be. The simmering became a slow boil. You were getting frustrated now.

After the meal you went into the bar where you got chatting to a mixed group and joined them at a table You got another drink and decided to make it last. Most of the others were drinking more and the conversation was lively. Hubby was occasionally stroking your thigh and when he thought he could get away without being seen was pushing his hand between your legs and pressing your dress onto your pussy.

You were close to really boiling now so you leaned towards him and said

"I'm going to the loo. Will you ring for a taxi as I don't fancy the walk back?"

"OK" he said.

When you came back to the table He had a sad look on his face.

"What's the matter?" you asked.

"There are only three taxis and none of them is available for at least an hour."

One of the women at the table overheard this and said

"One of us can give you a lift. We have designated drivers" she said, indicating a man and a woman who hadn't had any alcohol.

"Oh! That would be great, thank you," you replied, anxious to get back to the cottage.

At this point everybody decided to leave as well, so they finished their drinks and we all headed out to the car park. You were a little unsteady as you left and hubby put his arm round you to support you and in the process began stroking the side of your breast. You clamped your arm against his hand to stop him but his fingers kept moving and you were almost wishing that he would take you in the middle of the car park.

He steered you to a huge American car and opened the back door. You slid in and scooted to the middle and he followed you. The car moved off before you could look for your seat belt.

Before the car was out of the car park you felt hubby undoing the top button of your dress. You pushed his hand away. Even though you really wanted his touch, you didn't want it in front of others. He was persistent and kept going. You turned to him to tell him to stop and were shocked to find that it wasn't hubby.

You looked at the guy on your right -- not hubby. The driver -- not hubby. The front passenger -- not hubby. Thoughts flashed through your mind. Where's hubby? Where's your phone? -- in your bag but you have no idea where your bag is. You are in a strange car with four strange men, alone with no idea where you are going

Your thoughts are interrupted by the feel of fingers rolling your bare left nipple and a warm wet mouth sucking on your right one. You look down your body and see that your dress is totally unfastened and your bra is up round your neck.

You feel hands on your thighs stroking up towards your pussy. You keep your legs tight together as you realise that you may not be in control of this situation but you aren't going to make it easy for them even though they are getting you worked up.

The guy on your right pushes his finger between the top of your thighs and gently strokes your panty clad pussy. Light strokes up and down your pussy and across your clit. The sensations are amazing and although your mind doesn't really want this, your body does and you feel an orgasm building. As your orgasm hits, you groan out loud and unable to control them, your legs open. As they do, the guy on your left quickly slips his hand inside your damp panty leg and slides two fingers into your wet pussy.

With one guy gently rubbing your clit and the other pumping two fingers in and out of you another orgasm soon hits and you gasp loudly. The front seat passenger looks back and asks,

"Are you all OK back there?

" We're fine" says the right hand guy, as he pulls your panty gusset to the side so the passenger can see what is going on " Look how wet she is." As he displays your soaking finger filled pussy to the passenger. You notice that the driver has adjusted his mirror so he can see as well.

Thoughts of your long held fantasy of just being used come to your mind and you realise it is about to become a reality.

The guy on the left has his dick out. It's rock hard. He pulls your head towards it but the position is awkward. Both of them pick you up and turn you face down. Your head is in his lap, right next to his dick. Your tender nipples are pressed against the seat and your legs across the other guy. You are not sure that it's any accident that his cock is sticking up between your thighs with only the thin wet material of your panties between his cock and your pussy.

You shudder and feel quietly pleased that you can get such a reaction from these two men who are much younger than you.

Your head is lifted up and the dick is pressed against your lips.

"Open your mouth" is the command. You do and it is quickly filled with a throbbing hard dick. He holds your head and works it up and down on him.

While this is going on the other guy has his hand down the back of your panties and is fingering your pussy and occasionally rubbing his wet fingers around your bum.

Just then the smooth ride becomes bumpy and as the car rocks about and as your head bounces your mouth is filled with come. You cannot swallow it all and some of it runs out down his cock. You are held there until he stops coming.

The car rolled to a stop and you were lifted out of the car and laid on a blanket on the sand. Somebody tugged at your panties and you lifted your hips to help. Laid there in the open with your dress open and bra up over your breasts and eight eyes looking at you made you feel vulnerable.

You felt even more vulnerable when two of them lifted and spread your legs putting your wet pussy on full view.

One guy knelt between your legs and you were expecting to feel a cock inside you but it didn't happen. He went to work on you with his mouth. Heck, he was good. His tongue licked up and down your pussy, gently flicked at your clit and at one point pushed it in and out of you. You were screaming now as another massive orgasm rolled though you.

You heard a voice say "For God's sake, somebody fuck me." You realised that you were the only woman there and it was your voice. You were surprised as you rarely use the F word and here you were screaming it to strangers.

They guy between your thighs sat up and pulled his cock out of his trousers. He leaned forward again and pushed the tip just between your pussy lips.

"Do you want this?" he asked.

You didn't answer.

He took his cock from your pussy lips and tapped it on your clit a couple of times making sparks flash in your head, before putting it back again.

"I asked you if you wanted this" he said

By this time you were past yourself after so many orgasms without a cock in you, you needed it.

"Yes, I want it.....please" you whispered. "Just put it in and fuck me with it" There's the F word again

"It's just as well you want it because you were going to get it anyway" he said as he slowly slid his hot hard cock into you. You felt your pussy expanding to take him as he pushed in as far as he could. He held it there as you squirmed underneath him then slowly withdrew until just the tip was inside you before slowly pushing back in. He paused again before repeating it.

Somebody took hold of your head and turned it to the side and pushed their dick to your lips. You opened your mouth and took it in, savouring the feel of warmth in your mouth.

The guy in your pussy was increasing his speed and his thrusts were getting harder and you started to come again and your pussy flooded with your juices. He grunted and pushed deep into you and you felt his cock pulse inside you as he came too

It wasn't until he pulled out and his come ran down the crack of your bum that you realised he hadn't used a condom. Well, you thought, it's too late to worry about that now.

Another guy took his place and pounded you hard slipping easily on the first guys come. It seemed to take forever before he grunted and pushed more come into you.

Two guys picked you up and took you to a guy laid on the ground with his stiff cock sticking up and they lowered you onto it and held you as he thrust up into you. You looked around you and noticed more than four men, all with hard cocks. You shuddered at the thought of them all using you.

They pushed you forward so you were laid on the guy inside you and you felt somebody behind you and you braced yourself to be made airtight, but it didn't happen. You screamed as a second cock invaded your pussy and you were stretched to the limit with both of them pushing in and out of you.

The sensations were amazing. Your pussy lips were stretched so far that you clit was fully exposed and every time it touched the guy under you, you shrieked and nearly bit off the cock in your mouth. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain and your mind couldn't decide which it was but it was amazing and another massive orgasm crashed through your body. Eventually both of them came and pumped what felt like a gallon of come into your already overflowing pussy while the cock in your mouth almost choked you with the amount of come that spurted into your throat.

The time passed in a haze after that. There wasn't a time when you didn't have a cock in your pussy or mouth, quite often both together. Some of the cocks had been in your pussy as you could taste yourself and blokes come as you sucked them. Your breasts were sucked on and mauled. They came in your pussy and mouth, in your face & hair and over your body. You didn't have a cock in your bum but there was an occasional finger pushed in there.

It wasn't only the physical feelings that kept you aroused, it was also the thoughts about what was happening. Who was next? What was he going to do to you? Was he big or small? Would he last long enough to make you come? Would he take your pussy or your mouth? Not knowing was a turn on by itself.

You have no idea how many times you came but at times it seemed like you were having one continuous orgasm.

Eventually you began to tire and the blokes sensed that you'd had enough. They pulled your bra back down over your boobs, put your panties back on and buttoned up your dress.

They helped you up and as you stood on shaking legs you felt come running out of you and soaking the gusset of your panties. There was so much that your panties couldn't contain it all and some ran down your legs.

As they helped you back to the car you suddenly realised the state you were in and you were going to have to face hubby. You had an amazing time being used by all those guys and had more orgasms than you could remember but reality was hitting home.

The car stopped a short distance from the cottage. One of the guys knelt across you and pushed his cock to your mouth. After all that had happened, another blow job wasn't a big deal so you took him into your mouth and sucked away. You soon felt a spurt of come in your mouth before he pulled out and blasted your face with his come.

A minute or so later you were dropped off outside the cottage and with a blast on the horn, the car drove off.

The door opened and hubby stood there and looked at you. You were trembling with anxiety, terrified of what he might say or do. He saw you there, your hair matted with dried come and sand, your dress covered in come stains, dried come all over your legs, and fresh come running down your face.

You expected angry words but he just stood to one side and indicated for you to come in. As you passed him he pointed to the kitchen and you went. He closed and locked the door and followed you.

He pointed to the table and you walked towards it. Before you could turn round he pushed your back and bent you over the table. He lifted the back of your dress over your back and you braced yourself for the expected spanking but he just pushed the come soaked gusset of your panties into your pussy, pushing come back into you.

He pulled the gusset to one side and pushed his cock into you hard, so hard that the table moved. After a couple of strokes he pulled out and pushed his come lubricated cock into the only hole that hadn't had a cock in it. You squealed as he pushed in deeper. He worked his cock in you hard and as you felt him pulse and come inside you he leaned over and whispered.

"Was the real thing as good as your fantasy?"

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers