The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 05 - Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you asking because you want to watch Vinny with another girl, because you want him to watch you with another guy, or you want to do a full swap?"

"I'm not sure. I think Vinny would be ok with another girl, but I'm not sure how he would be if it was me with another guy." She replied.

"Well, that's something you need to talk about before you do anything with anyone else, as if not, it could end your relationship." Dan told her, before explaining about how they have both discovered that they enjoy watching the other with different people.

As they sat chatting, Dan told her about the rules they agreed on, recommending that if they do decide to act on anything, they do something similar. As Lauren sat thinking about that, they heard a round of applause and cheers from behind them, so as Dan turned around, he saw Hayley heading over towards him, carrying her underwear rather than wearing it as she headed down the beach, the group of guys watching with big grins on their faces, evidently happy at what they had just witnessed. Vinny had stayed talking to the group, so Lauren walked up to him as Hayley sat down next to Dan, the shoot evidently finished for the time being, so it was a good time for a break. Hayley talked about the shoots that he missed when he went back to hotel, her excitement clear in how she spoke, before she told him how much of a turn on it was to do a full nude shoot in front of a larger group of people. Dan told her how gorgeous she looked when he saw her, and his immense pride when she finally revealed herself to everyone, considering that he knew at that exact time, the entire group of lads all wanted her, and he would bet that they would have given anything to have swapped places with Josh that morning.

As they chatted, Lauren and Vinny came over and complimented Hayley on the shoot, before saying they were heading back to the hotel, and began walking towards the rocks. Once they were close to the rocks and well out of earshot, Dan told Hayley that when he had been talking with Lauren, she seems interested in possibly watching Vinny with someone else, or getting him to watch her with someone else, so either of them may ask her about it. Hayley said she will gladly tell them if they ask, since she has discovered so many new things lately that she never have done previously, and she enjoys the new "dares" that Dan keeps coming up with for her. As they spoke, Stephen walked over and asked if she was ready for the last shoot of the day, which can be whatever she wants it to be - bikini, lingerie, he's happy with anything as she's been amazing all day and he's got hundreds of incredible pictures. She looked at Dan to ask if he had any preference, but he said it was up to her, she can do anything she wants, at which she stood up and followed Stephen back up the beach, still completely naked. The group of guys were all still around chatting, so she shouted for their attention.

"Ok guys, I'm looking for volunteers. This is the last shoot of the day, and I want to do a group set. If you're brave enough to get naked, you can join in. Don't get any idea's, this isn't a gang bang, none of you are going to fuck me, but if you want to join in, you can. I'll give you all a few minutes to decide, but if you're joining in, come over to the boulders." and she headed off to join Stephen there.

Several of the group started talking amongst themselves, discussing if they were actually going to join in, before three of them decided they would, so walked over to Hayley and Stephen, with the rest standing back and not moving. When the three reached the still-naked Hayley and Stephen, he explained that this shoot was up to Hayley, and they were to follow her directions whilst he took the pictures. All three agreed, and introduced themselves, one of them was Sean, the other two were Rich and Matt. Rich was average height and build, toned without being muscular, with short blonde hair. Matt had short brown hair and a well-groomed beard, and was also average height and thin, but upon removing his t-shirt, Hayley could see he had a well-defined six pack that had a tattoo at the bottom of it, to the side of his belly button that ran down to beneath his shorts. They stood around in just their shorts for a few seconds, awaiting an instruction of what to do, before Hayley told them that this was a fully naked shoot, so they need to remove their shorts as well, which brought anxious looks and nervous laughter from them, before saying she wasn't joking, and if they don't want to, they can co back over and re-join the others. Looking at each other, the three slowly began removing their shorts, until they were stood in just their boxers, before she said that's fine for now, and slipped her thong back on, choosing to start the shoot as an underwear set. She motioned for them to move closer, instructing them where she wanted them to be and what she wanted, and they started the shoot.

By now, the rest of the group had decided they had seen enough, and having said bye to everyone, they headed back for their hotel. Once they were out of sight around the rocks, Hayley began instructing the guys to get closer, getting them to put their hands on her as Stephen continued shooting. The rush of having 3 pairs of hands on her body started triggering the obvious reaction, and it didn't take long for her to begin instructing them closer to her now tingling areas, which they were all happy to do. She was currently standing in front of a giant boulder, Sean and Matt were kneeling at her left and right respectively, their hands almost at the top of her thighs, and Rich was standing behind her, his head over her right shoulder as though he was kissing her neck, while his hands were positioned on her stomach, his fingers just touching the top of her thong. After several pictures in this position, she told them that she wanted all three to slowly remove her underwear, and once it was fully off, they were to do the same, and return to that position. As Sean and Matt took the respective side of her thong, Rich removed his hands from her stomach and placed them on her back, sliding his fingers between her skin and the waistband, and adrenaline rushed through her veins as she felt the small garment being removed. As the three of them worked on pulling the thong down in a slow and seductive manner, Rich took full advantage of this, firstly cupping and softly squeezing at her ass cheeks, before moving his fingers lower to follow the underwear, and gently brushing his finger against her pussy, resulting in the slightest of gasps slipping from Hayley's lips.

Despite him trying to act like he didn't intend to touch her, Hayley knew it was deliberate, but by now was all kinds of turned on, so didn't care. Eventually, the thong reached her ankles and she stepped out of it, again feeling the wandering hands exploring her body as she barely contained herself, before reminding the guys that it was their turn to strip, which Sean and Matt seemed apprehensive to do, but Rich didn't hesitate, immediately using both hands to push his boxers down and letting his semi hard cock spring out, before stepping out of them and returning his hands back to Hayley's body. This time though, he positioned them lower than they were before, his fingers touching the top of her landing strip as Matt and Sean decided to uphold their end of the deal and removed their underwear as well, leaving all four naked. In a similar manner to Rich, they also replaced their hands as Hayley had requested, but both moving them higher, placing them at the top of her thighs, both of their index fingers grazing her pussy lips as they reassumed the pose and Stephen took more pictures. As his camera bleeped away, indicating it was taking the picture, she could feel Rich's cock becoming harder as it pressed against her ass cheeks, and he slowly began moving his hand slightly lower, his finger progressing further into the small strip of hair above her now soaking wet slit.

As if that wasn't teasing her badly enough, she could now feel Sean and Matt carefully move their fingers, lightly brushing against her as she silently wished one of them would end the torture, however she was not going to tell them, instead waiting to see how long it would take for them to try their luck. Rich now decided on a different tactic, and took his hands off her stomach, replacing them on her butt, slowly and carefully parting her ass cheeks, before he turned his head and nibbled gently at her ear, turning her on even more. She could feel his breath against her lobe as his fingers again began heading south, moving between her spread cheeks, until they lightly skimmed her puckered hole, which again drew an almost silent gasp. Unfortunately for her, Rich picked up on this and stopped his fingers where they were, lightly resting against her asshole, as he again nibbled on her ear, before whispering in to it. His words sent chills of anticipation running through her as he spoke so quietly to not let the others hear what he said.

"Well, it seems that you like having your asshole played with, and I think you're turned on as fuck, based on your reactions to my fingers. Now tell me you want all three of us to fuck you and I'll make it happen!"

As much as Hayley now wanted this to happen, she refused to concede to her urges, instead stepping out from the three men's grasp, and turning to face Rich before telling him to stop. She pressed herself against his chest, and could feel his erection pressing against her belly as she instructed Sean and Matt to put their hands back on her thighs, which both did, although this time they both immediately went higher, making sure their fingers were touching her plump pussy lips. She varied her poses against Rich several times, before Stephen moved around to her side for some pictures, and immediately she felt Matt move his finger to her entrance and easily slip in, her arousal ensuring his path was well lubricated as he slid his finger in right to the knuckle and began rotating it inside her. Knowing that if this continued for much longer she would probably yield and let all three use her as they wish, she instructed for another change of position, deliberately making everyone move about in order to finally get to see them in all their glory like they had with her. Checking out the naked men in front of her, she wasn't disappointed, as all three had a decent size package, similar in size, all uncircumcised, and all sticking out proudly towards the naked temptress in front of them.

The shoot carried on for another half an hour or so, before Hayley called time on it, much to her own annoyance. She was loving the sensation of having three pairs of hands wandering over body, discretely touching her intimately when they thought no one would know but being deliberate enough to try and convince her into doing more than just tease them. Once the shoot had finished, Stephen immediately headed back to his things on the beach while the others stayed around Hayley, waiting to see if she was just waiting for the camera to be put away before she would do anything. Once Stephen had packed his things away, he looked up the beach to see if his friends were leaving with him, but they were still naked and stood talking whilst surrounding Hayley, so he decided they would make their own way, and left. The guys watched as Stephen disappeared around the rocks, before deciding they would try their luck again, and started touching at her body, Rich immediately putting a his hands on her ass, squeezing the cheeks as he stepped forward and again began kissing at her neck as Sean and Matt moved towards other areas, Matt towards her pert breasts, and Sean's hand darting between her legs as he leaned in and began kissing at the other side of her neck as her head was tiled back.

Hayley was still immensely turned on from the touching during the photoshoot, and despite the fact that she originally didn't want to have sex with the three guys, they were making it extremely difficult for her to keep that mind set as they carried on with their tactile assault on her sensitive areas. Without her realising, Dan had made his way up from where he was sat, and was now watching them playing with Hayley with a big smile on his face and bulge in his shorts, before he spoke up, telling Hayley that he hopes she will give the guys a "proper thank you" for doing the shoot, before he took a seat on the boulder to watch the action. By the time he had sat down, her hands had reached down in front of her and located both Matt and Sean's cocks, and she began wanking them slowly, while Rich moved his finger down between her cheeks until it rested against her asshole once more, gently pressing against the puckered hole, before he took his hand away completely. This was only brief though, as all he did was put some spit on to his finger, before placing it back where it was, and gently applying more pressure, easing his digit past her tight ring and into her back passage.

"Hmm, it feels like you like that!" Rich purred into her ear as his finger continued entering her slowly. "Now, do you want us to fuck you, or not?" he asked.

Hayley remained quiet for a few moments, before responding that it's them making the effort to fuck her, not the other way around, and that she isn't going to beg them. Hearing this, Sean pulled his fingers from her, and stepped forward, his hard dick poking into her stomach as he continued nuzzling at her neck, before he reached down and pushed his cock downwards, sliding it between the gap in her thighs, and began moving his hips backwards and forwards, the ridges and veins in his dick stimulating her clit as he moved. She continued moaning softly as the three carried on their multiple point sensory assault on her, Rich's finger slowly probing deeper into her ass was now a welcome activity, and Hayley was found herself unexpectedly hurtling towards another orgasm, which hit like a truck almost as soon as she realised it was coming. As her knees began to fold from under her, the group all stepped back and lowered her to the towel Dan had laid out by their feet, before repositioning themselves around her.

This time, Matt moved to between her legs, and began rubbing his dick up and down between the lips of her pussy as Rich and Sean kneeled either side of her head, their erections hovering over her mouth, encouraging her to start sucking them, which she promptly did, firstly taking Sean in her wet mouth, before switching to Rich for a short while. As she was sucking, Matt decided it was time for her to get fucked, so as he rubbed his cock down, he stopped at her tight hole, quickly retracted his foreskin, and buried himself in her to the hilt in one swift move. This brought a small yelp from her dick filled mouth as his girth stretched her out, but her arousal ensured she was well lubricated, and he slid in with no resistance and began thrusting. The two men next to her head had moved closer, and were now almost competing for her mouth as she sucked them both, the two schlongs engaging in a 'swordfight' of sorts as they fucked Hayley's face while Matt continued hammering her pussy, making her small tits jiggle. Seeing this, Rich reached down and began playing with one of her breasts while she sucked the cock in her mouth, tweaking at her erect nipple and massaging at the flesh.

The next time she switched to sucking Rich, Matt pulled out of her pussy, and Sean laid down next to Hayley, who wasted no time straddling him, quickly sliding him into her before taking one of the cocks in front of her face back in to her mouth. Until now, she hadn't displayed her talent for deep-throating, however with the new position, as soon as she started sucking on Rich, he put his hands on the back of her head and began thrusting into her mouth, progressively going further each time until her nose was buried into his pubic hair while the head of his dick was way past her tonsils. Previously, Hayley would have called a stop to things once the guys began pushing their luck to see how far they could go, but for some reason this time, she was getting off on how they were using her, essentially being a fuck toy for them to do with as they see fit. As she kept taking Rich in her throat, Matt had guided her hand to his member, and she was wanking him as she bounced on Sean, before Rich pulled out of her mouth and moved out of her eye-line, promptly being replaced by Matt.

"Make sure you get her to go all the way down, she seems to love that!" Rich said as he moved around at the side of the group while they fucked, before his intentions became clear when he knelt down behind Hayley as she continued riding Sean.

Dan knew exactly what Rich was planning, and watched eagerly as he put some saliva onto his hand, before rubbing it on his exposed helmet, and used his free hand to spread the cheek of her ass. Leaning down, he let more spit dribble from his mouth which landed perfectly on her puckered asshole, and as Sean pulled her lower back down to him, temporarily keeping her in place, Matt plunged full length into her mouth as Rich placed his bulging end against her and pushed in, the unexpected intrusion drawing a muffled "Hmmph" as he continued sliding his erection deeper into her anal canal, despite her hand reaching back in a futile attempt to stop him. Almost laughing, Rich carried on pressing until he had three quarters of his cock inside her, before he and Sean began slowly thrusting, attempting to find a rhythm as their erections penetrated both of her holes as Matt kept his dick in her throat. It didn't take long for the two friends to find a pace where when one was sliding in to her, the other was pulling out, bringing an almost continuous moan from her, although it was still being muffled since Matt's cock was still filling her mouth and minimising any sound escaping from her.

"I knew you wanted ass-fucking the second you jumped when my finger touched you," Rich stated loudly, and despite the fact he was saying it to Hayley, he seemed more to be advertising the fact he was fucking her ass.

"You love this, don't you? Me fucking your ultra-tight little ass while Sean fucks your pussy again, the pair of us double penetrating you like a porn star on a beach while your boyfriend watches and smiles, knowing his precious little princess is secretly a nymphomaniac who loves being gangbanged!" he carried on, almost rubbing it in that that he knew she was loving what was happening, despite her not wanting to admit it.

The two carried on pistoning in and out of her for several minutes, despite her hand continuing to press against Rich's stomach in an unconvincing attempt to limit the amount her was inside her ass, before Matt spoke up that he wanted to swap with someone and fuck her again. Hearing that, Rich pressed himself fully in to her ass, before pulling out completely and moving to lay next to Sean, his hand holding the base of his cock as it pointed skyward, and he instructed Hayley to move over and mount him. Reluctantly, she climbed off Sean, and stood over Rich, her back towards him, before she crouched down and reached beneath her, taking his erection in her hand and giving it a few tugs, before pulling his foreskin back and lining his smooth helmet up against her asshole as she started lowering herself further, the bulbous head of his cock pressing against her tight hole but not managing to penetrate it. After a couple more attempts, Rich instructed her to lift up slightly as he slathered more spit over the end of his cock, before guiding her back down, this time successfully as the head of his cock slid straight past her sphincter and back into her ass. He directed her to lean back, put her hands on his chest with her feet either side of his thighs, allowing her to dictate the speed of her ass-fucking, which she did, until Matt moved back to between her wide spread legs and placed himself at her pussy and pressed his hard on in to the waiting crevice with ease.