The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 05 - Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately began thrusting deeply, each one forcing her further onto Rich's cock in her ass, and the two again began adjusting their rhythm until they were back to alternate strokes in and out as Sean moved back to the side of her head and presented his length to her lips, which opened almost instinctively, and she picked up where she left off, her tongue and lips working Sean's erection as her head bobbed back and forth. Dan was still sitting on the boulder, but at some point had taken out his phone and was again filming his girlfriend having sex with strangers as his own erection strained at his shorts. The three young men were now in perfect sync with their movements, Hayley sandwiched between as they pounded both her holes relentlessly, when she began to feel another orgasm build within her. Having given up on acting reluctant, Hayley's mind set was now firmly on the lines of enjoying being used, the roughness of the group proving a huge turn on as she gave her body willingly to them, and they were determined to take full advantage. As her orgasm exploded within her, this served as a catalyst of inspiration for Rich and Matt, both increasing the enthusiasm of their thrusts, before Rich could feel his own climax building. He carried on until he was almost at the point of no return, when he told Matt to let him out from beneath Hayley, which he did, and he slid out from under her, moving quickly to beside her face as he continued jerking himself off while she lay back down on the towel.

Matt moved back between her legs and slid himself back into her soaking wet pussy, this time taking long and deep strokes, rather than shorter thrusts, before mentioning to Sean to take hold of her ankle which Matt was holding up near him as he kept hold of the other. With Matt holding her right ankle with his left hand and Sean holding her right, Matt's free right hand reached down and took the base of his cock as he moved his hips back further, removing his dick from Hayley completely, before lining himself up and pressing into her asshole, her pussy juices proving to be sufficient lubricant as he buried his erection inside her completely. As Matt began his assault on her back side, Rich announced he was about to cum, and as Sean moved back, he began spraying stream after stream onto Hayley's face, seemingly attempting to cover it with his seed. He made no attempt to get any in her open mouth, instead preferring to aim everywhere but, proving to Hayley that she was nothing more than a toy to them that they are free to do with as they please.

"Hmm, yeah, you love that, don't you?" he taunted Hayley as his dick carried on spewing his hot spunk at her. "You love having someone covering your face in cum while someone else fucks your ass! Admit it, you love being fucked by multiple men at the same time. I even think you love having your ass fucked more than your pussy!"

Despite the fact Hayley didn't want to let him think he was right, she couldn't disagree with most of what he was saying. Back before their weekend away, she wasn't overly keen on getting a facial, but was prepared to do it for Dan occasionally, but now, Rich had hit the nail on the head. She was loving it, the feeling of cum being plastered all over her face, the naughtiness of it being a strangers' cum, and the fact that he could see how much she was enjoying being nothing more than a piece of meat for the three men was even worse, since she didn't want to admit it to herself.

Since Matt was continuing his barrage in her ass, Sean had moved her hand to his cock whilst Rich was spraying her face, but now had moved back and pressed himself against her lips which immediately opened, and she again began sucking and teasing his erection. The words spoken by Rich were resonating around her head as another orgasm began to bubble up in her core, rapidly rising before exploding within as she kept hearing the same thing - "You love being fucked by multiple men at the same time".

Hayley had never once imagined herself being used by a group for nothing more than their pleasure. She had a massive amount of self-respect, and always thought that doing so would be degrading, but right now, she couldn't think more to the opposite. In her mind, she was using them as much as they were using her, knowing that she was getting thoroughly fucked by three young men but could tell them to stop at any time, even though that was not going to happen, just the thought of that was intoxicating. It wasn't long after her orgasm subsided that Matt pulled out of her ass and began to move towards her head, presumably as his own climax approached and he intended to either get her to swallow it, or add to what Rich had done. As Matt knelt above her head jerking himself off, Sean had taken his recently vacated position and was now pressing his cock into her well fucked ass, ensuring all three of the lads had done so. Dan was still filming this, and as Sean began thrusting, he focussed the camera back towards her face as Matt began shooting his load, deciding to copy Rich, and choosing to add more cum to her face. The bit that made Dan raise his eyebrows was the sheer amount of spunk that he coated her face with, it just kept coming out of his throbbing end as he held the base and aimed to cover every millimetre in sight, even deliberately putting his jap's eye at her nostril and shooting some up her nose, bringing a cough from Hayley as she was, in essence, forced to snort the jizz.

Once Matt's cum fountain had begun to subside, he began using his using his softening cock to spread it around her face, making sure there was a puddle around each eye, laughing as he did so at how the three of them had used and abused the sweet and sexy girl they met on the beach, and how much she was enjoying it. As Matt had been displaying his party trick, Sean had increased the pace that he was hammering Hayley's ass to the point anyone could have been forgiven for thinking his life depended on it. All Hayley could do was let out a continuous, low moan that was slowly getting louder as he took hold of her wrists and used them as leverage, pulling her body towards him faster and causing their bodies to clap loudly each time they collided with the force of his thrusts. Matt was still rubbing his dick over her face to smear the cum around and grinning as this was going on, before he reached his hand to between her legs and immediately slipped first two, then three fingers into her pussy with complete ease.

"My god, she must be loving this, she's so wet!" he called out in amazement as his fingers slid in to her, before he pressed his palm against her clit and began roughly rubbing it, his hand almost gripping her by the pussy as he did so.

"Of course she's loving this" Rich piped up, "She has loved how she's been treated today, being fucked to within an inch of her life and treated to a face full of cum as a reward, and she's still got Sean's to come yet! Good for her though, for embracing the fact she wanted to be fucked like this, and fair play to her boyfriend for helping her. I just hope she's going to thank him anyway he wants for this! Are you going to do that, little princess?"

Hayley could now only mumble an affirmative response as yet another thundering orgasm hit her, brought on by the collective mix of Sean's dick, Matt's hand, and Rich's words, causing her muscles to spasm yet again, which finally tipped Sean over the edge, and with one final huge thrust, he buried his full length inside her asshole and his throbbing cock began erupting. As her orgasm continued, her sphincter gripped Sean's member like a vice as he kept coating her insides with yet another huge load, making Hayley feel like she was vibrating as she lay on the towel covered sand. After what felt like an eternity, Sean finally pulled his still semi erect cock from her ass, and after rubbing it against her pussy entrance a few times to spread his spunk over it, he moved back a little and admired their collective handiwork. Hayley was still laying on the towel unable to move, her face covered in the cum of two men, her little breasts hardly visible except for the erect nipples pointing skywards like pink bullets aiming for the sun, her landing strip soaked with a mixture of sweat and Sean's cum, and her pussy and asshole slowly beginning to close up after the brutal onslaught they had just received.

The three friends all continued kneeling over her for a few minutes, surveying the scene they had created, before looking at each other and agreeing to head back to their hotel. As they stood up and began putting their shorts back on, Hayley remained in the same position, however she now had a big smile on her face, almost as a means of thanking the group for making the afternoon so memorable without actually saying she enjoyed being used by them. Once the men had got re-dressed, Rich called out to Hayley one final instruction before leaving -

"We are going now. One final thing, I want you to lay like that and not move until we are the other side of the rocks. Dan will tell you when that is, and only then can you clean yourself up. If you can do that, you never know, we might take care of you again before you go home, or even when you get home."

With that, the three left and made their way towards the rocks keeping the beach hidden from the masses while Hayley did as instructed, laying in the same place while the sun continued drying the cum on her face. Dan watched as the group got further away, before asking Hayley how much she enjoyed the day. Her response was just a huge smile which spread across her face, before Dan stood up off the boulder he had been sat on and moved down to kneel between her still spread open legs and dropping his shorts, his own erection springing out in front of him and hovering a couple of inches from her pussy. Leaning forward, he took hold of his cock and began pressed it against her clit, rubbing it around to stimulate her sensitive button, before sliding it in to the base in one movement. This drew a gasp from Hayley as she lay on the beach getting fucked again, although this time, she wasn't being used just for his pleasure since he wasn't just pounding in to her, instead, making shorter, quicker strokes as he began thumbing at her exposed bean. The change in pace and style proving effective as yet another orgasm rapidly crashed into her, making her hips buck around and more moans to escape her mouth as it took hold, while Dan continued in the same rhythm despite her muscles rapidly getting tighter and tighter around his member until he couldn't hold out any longer and began unloading inside her. Thinking quickly, he pulled out as he carried on cumming, and put his cock on top of her clit, squirting his love juice onto her body, leaving a trail from her stomach down to her clit, covering over where Sean had rubbed his on her landing strip, while a small amount accumulated at the entrance of her pussy.

As Dan leaned back onto his heals to admire the view in front of him, from Hayley's still covered face, right down her body to where the 2 internal cumshots had seeped out and were now pooling together between her ass cheeks, he couldn't help but smile and tell her how much he loved her, before offering to get her some water to clear herself up. Once she had swilled the spunk puddles from her eyes, she stood up and walked to the sea to clean up properly, before getting dressed and the couple heading back to the hotel, discussing how much they had both enjoyed the day, and were looking forward to the following morning, doing another photoshoot with Miruna, Lauren and Vinny.

"Well, I think I owe you a special thank you for everything, not just today!" Hayley said smiling at Dan as they arrived back at the hotel, "I'm sure I'll be able to do something to show how much I love you!"