The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third song had been on autoplay and started as soon as the second had ended, and now Hayley had decided it was time to take it even further. Standing up and again turning her back to Craig, before reaching back and indicating for his hands again, which he immediately outstretched and she took them in her own, before slowly stepping in between his knees as he opened them to enable her. Once she was in the position she wanted, she began guiding his hands across her body as she moved to the music, soon lowering them until they were at her hips, directly over the waistband of her thong, and her fingers moved on top of his. She pressed in a little bit, ensuring his index finger slipped between the material and her skin, before slowly sliding his hands down as her thong moved with them. Under her guidance, he inched them down gradually, until she slid his hands to her front, letting his fingers feel either side of where her landing strip was just above her horny pussy, then moving them back towards her hips. Once there, she again started to push his hands down her legs, allowing him to continue pushing her thong towards the floor, before she let go of his hands altogether, letting him take them down at whatever speed he liked as she carried on dancing to the beat.

Once he was given free reign, it didn't take Craig long to have them all the way down, letting them bunch at her ankles as he sat back, amazed at what was transpiring before him, so Hayley stepped out of the garment but remained facing away from him. Once she was free to move, she stepped over his leg, before indicating for him to move them back together, enabling her to completely straddle his lap, her back still towards Craig as he sat in the chair. Now there was even less between her sensitive slit and his restrained throbbing member, Hayley's eagerness to please was increasing with each passing second, so leaning back against him as she sat on his lap, she quietly and seductively instructed Craig to remove his t-shirt, feeling him hurriedly do so, before pressing against him. She was surprised to feel a thick covering of hair against her back as she did so, before again encouraging him to place his hands in hers, and she placed them atop of her breasts and let go, allowing him to resume playing with them as she elevated the intensity of her grinding against his cock.

"Are you ready for things to go up a notch?" She whispered to him, gently nibbling on his ear lobe as she awaited his answer.

"Um, yeah, definitely." Craig replied, barely audible as he swallowed, almost unsure what to say.

"In that case, get your shorts and boxers off." She told him, longing to feel his length free of material.

Dan couldn't take his eyes off his incredible girlfriend as she stood up and spread her legs slightly, before sticking her bum out towards Craig as she leaned forward, waiting on him as he fumbled around with his button and zip, before raising his butt off thee seat and sliding them down, letting them fall to his ankles in the same way as Hayley's thong did not long ago. Once they were out of the way, she again lowered herself back to his lap, knowing there was no way he hadn't had a perfect view of her pussy from behind a few seconds ago, although she also knew he couldn't have seen her from the front yet, which still gave her the element of tease a little while longer. Almost disappointingly to her, his cock was pressed almost tightly against his stomach now it was unrestrained, so even though she could feel it against her ass cheeks as she grinded on him, it wasn't close enough to her pussy, so she reached beneath herself and pulled it under herself before lowering her bum, ensuring the spring action of it trying to stand up straight was pressing it against her love button. She continued grinding against it as Craig squeezed her boobs, causing him to start moving his hips around, clearly trying to slide inside Hayley as her teasing reach an almost impossible level.

Unfortunately for him, she knew what his plan was, and every time he was almost inside her, she would move slightly, stopping his raging hard on from actually entering and frustrating him even more at how close he continually got without actually feeling his length inside her. As the next song began playing, Hayley was still back to Craig, but now was almost exclusively sliding up and down on his cock, which she had manipulated to be between her juicy pussy lips as she moved. Dan rose up from the sofa where he had been watching the action from, and walked over to by the doorway, picking up the large mirror they had used to let Scott see Hayley changing before the holiday, and picked it up, moving it to in front of where Craig was able to see Hayley's front in the reflection if he moved his head to the side. This took him all of one second to realise this, as he immediately moved to see what he hadn't so far, enjoying the sight of her landing strip adorned slit coating his member in her juices, despite not actually fucking her.

Finally, Hayley resumed her previous dancing on him, rather than just rubbing herself up down on the length of his shaft, and almost straight away could feel his uncut end within millimetres of her entrance, but gradually getting closer as she wiggled around and he manoeuvred his hips. This time though, he removed his right hand from the breast it had been occupied with and slid it down her front until he stopped on the line of pubic hair, commenting 'now this is sexy', which seemed distract Hayley for a moment, before he raised his hips, enabling the end of his cock to finally slip inside her. Whilst this was exactly what Hayley needed, she didn't lower herself or even allow Craig to push deeper into her, instead, she kept the tip of his length just inside her pussy as she gyrated to the music. Despite wanting to bury himself in Hayley's velvet love tunnel, Craig was seemingly frozen in place as the sensations around his helmet took over, with the sensational slit making him tingle as she continued to tease him.

All too quickly, the song ended, and even though she wanted nothing more than a good, hard fucking, Hayley raised herself up of his cock, and stepped forward away from Craig as his erection sprang back against his stomach again. Turning to face him and finally letting him see her full naked for from the front without the mirror, Hayley asked if he had enjoyed his lap dance as Craig sat back and kept looking her up and down, unable to look away from her sensational body while in his mind he could only think of what he wanted to do to her.

"Best fucking lap dance ever! Best hundred and fifty quid I've ever spent." Craig responded.

"I'm just a little unsatisfied with the ending if that's it finished." He added.

"Oh, and how did you think it was going to end?" Hayley asked.

"Well, I thought I'd at least get to cum. Not cumming seems a bit disappointing for spending that kind of money." Craig answered.

Hayley looked at Craig as he continued taking her in naked body, before appearing to think about it for a moment, finally agreeing that she thought he made a good point. Having said that, she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth, working his cock with her hands and tongue as he sat back and enjoyed what was to be his happy ending. Such was her technique, that the blowjob did not last very long, and all too soon for her liking he was flinching and tensing, desperately trying, albeit unsuccessfully, to delay himself, but Hayley only increased her own speed, resulting in his spunk shooting into her mouth as she swallowed everything his thick rod gave her. Once she was satisfied he was finished, Hayley released his softening cock from her mouth and leaned back on her heals, smiling at Craig as he began to come down from his orgasm, before asking 'is that better'?

"Shit, that was incredible. I feel like it'll be a week before I'll be able to cum again!" He answered.

Smiling as she stood up, Hayley went to brush her teeth and get ready for bed, leaving Dan and Craig alone in the living room. They spoke briefly, with Dan reminding Craig not to mention what had happened, which Craig promised he wouldn't, before Dan quietly told him that is a good thing, because he is thinking of something special, and so long as Craig keeps his word, he will be in touch. By the time their conversation was finished, Craig had finished getting re-dressed, so Dan showed him out, and headed to bed to find Hayley still completely naked, rubbing herself, waiting for him to join her.

The following day both were at work as normal, so on his lunch break Dan decided to have a look at a few modelling websites, knowing how much Hayley loved her new hobby, and was amazed to find a really helpful site for anyone associated with the industry, be it models, photographers, make-up artists, hair stylists, everyone. He looked over the forum section, before seeing the thread he wanted - Models reviewing photographers. He looked over this for several minutes, before sending the link to his private email and getting back to his job. He was home before Hayley as usual, so took out his laptop to continue looking at possible photographers. After about 10 minutes he had multiple tabs open as he when he saw a photographer's name, he checked their portfolio out, and finally found one he liked the style of. It was almost all full frontal nudes, sexual without being hard-core, but also quite artistic. Going back to read some of the reviews in detail, he quickly picked up on a pattern, in that almost all of the models said that whilst he was very good in his pictures, but he was also very 'handsy' or 'tactile'. The comments frequently said that he also regularly removed his t-shirt early on into the set, and would think nothing of telling the model what he wanted, but would then stand immediately behind them so they were touching each other, and physically manoeuvre them into the positions he was describing, often allowing them to feel his package pressing against them somewhere.

Having read that, Dan decided that he wanted to book Hayley a session with him, and that he would encourage her to make sure that she explains that Dan isn't the jealous type so he is free to use how he wishes, and to go along with anything he does during, whilst also being incredibly flirty like she normally is. He sent an email over to the address in the "contact me/book a shoot section" explaining that he was looking to book an erotic shoot as a present for his girlfriend, and that he liked the style of his images on his web page. He made sure to include that she loves to pose, but is very new to modelling so will possibly need some hands-on guidance with what he is looking for. This made Dan smile, as he was essentially telling the photographer to do whatever he likes with Hayley and he is ok with it, before asking how much a shoot would cost, knowing that for full nude shoots it is the photographer that pays, but he wanted to appear inexperienced. He hit send, and continued to look at some more sites, before he received a text from Hayley, saying she was nipping for a drink with a couple of friends after work so would be late home. This was fine with Dan, as it meant he could keep looking.

After ordering a pizza, he logged into his email account, and was shocked to see a response from the photographer he had not long contacted. Reading through, the email basically said that if the pictures were for private use only by the model, he charges £80 per hour, minimum shoot length 2 hours, however if the shoot is a full nude shoot and she signs a release form to say that he can also use them to advertise his portfolio, that charge is waivered. He then asked what modelling experience she had (if any), and finally if they would both be comfortable with her being both naked and photographed by a stranger, also requesting a picture of Hayley so he would be able to tell if he would use her on his site. He stated where he was based, which Dan already knew was only 15 or so minutes from where they lived, and that he was free most evenings if they wanted to arrange for during the week, but would make time at a weekend if it was to be a paid shoot.

Dan replied straight away, attaching a picture of him and Hayley from Romania showing her in a bikini, and explaining that she had done a few shoots on the holiday, including a few full nude sets for an amateur photographer, and had 'caught the bug', but reiterating that she was fully comfortable with the nudity in front of strangers as there were a few people watching her in Romania and it just served to turn her on, and that was eager to learn how to pose and would require guidance. He said she would be happy with signing the release forms, and would like to book for Thursday evening if possible, 2 days away. Almost immediately, he received a response saying Thursday was on, the directions to his studio, and advice regarding what clothing to take with her - essentially a bath robe if she wished, and up to 3 sets of lingerie (bra and g-string or thong, preferably sheer). That was it.

When Hayley arrived home, she helped herself to some of the pizza and started chatting with Dan, before he quickly told her about the photoshoot on Thursday night, but leaving out about his reputation for touching the models. Hearing about this excited Hayley, as she was enjoying it so much, she thought if there is a chance it could become a second job that resulted in getting paid and helping them to find a bigger home, then that was even better. Dan explained about the shoot was another nude shoot, which she didn't mind at all since she said that type of shoot turns her on knowing people will likely be turned on looking at her pictures, and relayed the part about the underwear, before cosying up and watching the TV. After a few minutes, Hayley turned to Dan, having had a worry gnawing at her for a while.

"Babe, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah of course. What's up?" Dan replied.

"I know we've got a lot more adventurous lately when it comes to sex, and I know that you know how much I have enjoyed doing this modelling since I first tried it, but I wanted to check that you genuinely don't mind me doing it, because if you do, I would stop. To me it's a bit of fun and possibly a way to make some cash on the side, but if you are uncomfortable, I'd want to know because I would give it up." she told him.

"Babe, absolutely not. I love you more than anything, and whilst originally the thought of you being with someone else was something that disgusted me, now, I love watching you. Whether you're modelling or doing things with other people, it's such a massive turn on for me seeing you, because it always feels like you are performing for me. The strange part is that I always thought I was fine with it just so long as I was there to watch everything, but on holiday, when I arranged the orgy on the boat, that was because what I imagined happening was also amazingly sexy. I could only imagine what was going on, and that was also a huge turn on. I know you came back and told me everything straight away, even though I didn't ask, but I cannot explain how hot it was in my head. The only thing I would ever insist on is you tell the truth if I ever ask you about it."

"This shoot in a couple of days is another thing that I can only imagine how hot it will be, what he will ask you to do, and what might happen. I've never seen the guy but I will be able to imagine what has gone on, and that is massive." He told her.

"So, you don't mind that I would be naked in front of men you've never met on a regular basis, and that inevitably some of them might try to get me to do more than I have agreed to, that doesn't bother you?" She asked, determined to find out what Dan thought of her new hobby that could progress to more.

"So long as you are happy to do whatever they ask, I'm ok with that. If you say no and they try to force you, then that's different. I honestly don't have a clue what this guy will look like, but how far you go is up to you. I know I'll be imagining what you could be doing with him, and that will have me turned on something rotten, so if you do or if you don't do anything, that is up to you. I am so proud of you when you're modelling, because I'm the one you're coming home to, and other people just get to look at you in pictures or video and imagine how good you feel or taste. No, I don't mind at all at you modelling naked, or going further with people, so long as you don't lie about it if asked."

The rest of the night and the next day passed quickly, and before long Hayley was leaving work on Thursday and heading home to quickly pick up her outfits for the shoot, having a quick chat with Dan before she left.

"I want you to have fun tonight babe. So long as he's not a dirty old man, be really flirty with him, encourage him to touch you, be suggestive, if he's guiding with his hands, "accidently" move so that he cops a feel or you cop a feel of him, anything goes. Basically, do whatever he wants you to. I'll be imagining you doing all sorts, so I hope you have as good time in reality as you will in my mind!" He told her, before giving her a deep kiss as she walked out of the front door.

Once she left, Dan began clearing up the flat, putting the leftover dinner in the bin, and generally tidying, before finding the thing that would change their life. He checked the lottery ticket that had been on the mantelpiece since before they went on holiday, having pretty much forgotten about it until now, and pulled up the numbers on his phone. As he scanned over the weeks covered, he had all but given up any hope, knowing the astronomical odds of winning, but as he checked the numbers for the second day of their holiday when they first met Miruna, he froze in disbelief as every number corresponded. He sat down and double checked what he was seeing, and re-checked several times more, slowly beginning to realise that they had matched 6 numbers. He had a cigarette to calm himself before looking up what to do next, and through trembling fingers, dialled the number. The next part passed in a blur as he answered the questions asked by the lottery organisers, before being told he will need to take the ticket for final verification at his convenience, which he arranged for the following Monday. Once he hung up, he debated whether to tell Hayley the news, finally deciding to keep it a secret until the money was in their account.

A couple of hours later, Hayley returned, clearly in a good mood after the shoot, and cozied up to Dan as they watched tv for a while. Internally, Dan was itching to ask how it was and to hear if the 'handsy' photographer had lived up to his reputation with Hayley, but in his imagination, anything could have happened, and that thought was also a huge turn on, the whole 'not knowing'. Finally, they made a move to go to bed, at which Dan decided to ask how the shoot went. This raised a smile from Hayley, as she was eager to talk about it, and began describing how the studio looked like such a shit hole from the outside, being a former factory in an industrial estate, but was really well set up and nice inside. She explained how he had several 'scenes' set up in different areas of the unit, one resembling a bedroom, one a kitchen, one a lounge, and so on. Once she had finished, he asked again, but this time emphasised the word 'shoot', in particular how long it took for him to get her to strip. She replied that it wasn't long at all, having started in just a bra and thong, it was only 8 or 10 pictures in before he got her to remove the bra, and only a few pictures later suggesting she start teasing the underwear off as well. Hayley carried on that once she was naked, they just moved from set to set, theme to theme, and she never got redressed, seeing little point in it since he was going to ask her to take it off after very few pictures.