The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day passed quickly, and Dan booked the Monday off work to sort out the lottery win, and before he knew it, they were getting ready to go out for the night. As usual, Hayley was wearing a short halter-neck dress that tied at the back, although for a change she did put on underwear - an almost completely see-through thong Dan had brought her recently, but not bothering with a bra. The night was pretty standard for the first few hours, before Dan received a text from Scott, asking if they were out as he was also in town with some of his friends he plays football with, so Dan replied where they were. Shortly after, they all met up. As to be expected, all of the guys were in pretty good shape, and they all noticed Hayley immediately, since she was the only girl in the group and was also looking extremely hot. As everyone introduced themselves, Dan noticed several of Scott's team mates paying special interest in Hayley, clearly undressing her with their eyes as she danced. The night went past pretty quickly, and despite there being several instances of Hayley teasing the group of lads by dancing on the stage next to them so that they could see up her dress at her see through thong, nobody made any attempt to take things further, so at the end of the night, Dan and Hayley went home for a strenuous sex session between themselves.

The next morning, Dan was again awake before Hayley, so he switched on his laptop and opened his emails, intending to see if there was anything back from either photographer that Hayley had shot with recently. There was one from Derek, which he opened - 'Hello Dan/Hayley. Just to let you know I've sent a few of your pictures to a couple of agencies, and the feedback is extremely positive. Both requested more images, which I sent, although I have a feeling they will ask for certain scenario pictures, which may require another shoot. Would you be willing and able to do this if they ask? I appreciate you have a full time job, so initially I would be able to work around your schedule if so. Please let me know, Derek.'

Dan decided to speak to Hayley about this when she woke up, but decided to arrange another shoot with the 'tactile' photographer in the mean time. Even though he didn't know if anything had happened in the first shoot, Dan' imagination was certainly running wild, which turned him on a lot, and he was hoping to encourage more of the same, so he set about typing an email - 'Good morning Franco. Sorry it has taken a few days, but I wanted to drop you an email thanking you for Thursday. Hayley has told me she really enjoyed the shoot, and would be keen to do another shoot if you are interested. I know she is very inexperienced, but she is eager to learn and is prepared to do whatever is asked of her. She is happy to do full nude again in exchange for the payment being waivered. I look forward to hearing from you, Dan.'

A few minutes later, his laptop chimed indicating an email, which was a reply from Franco - 'Hello Dan. Thank you for the positive feedback, I'm happy to hear that Hayley enjoyed her shoot, since it was a pleasure for me to. I would be happy to arrange another studio set with Hayley, the sooner the better as far as I am concerned, however I also have another idea I would like to shoot, and wondered if she would be prepared to work with another model? Let me know when would be convenient, and we can arrange something. Franco.'

This made Dan smile, and he immediately responded, saying that she has no problem working with another model, and that she would be free tomorrow if that works. After a few more emails back and forth, it was arranged for the following day, at around 3pm. Once this was done, he walked into the kitchen and got started making breakfast, and was soon joined by Hayley who had woken up and came to say good morning, still naked from the activities of the night before. As he stood by the cooker, Dan asked her to watch the food a second, while he nipped into the bedroom and grabbed his phone, before coming back and standing by the doorway.

"Babe, don't move. I'm going to wind Craig up by sending him a picture of you like that!" Dan said, and she did as instructed. Even though she was naked, the angle of the picture meant nothing was really visible except a bit of ass.

He sent the picture over to Craig, adding 'I bet my breakfast is better than yours!' and soon received a reply - 'Fuck you, get more bacon on, I'm coming to yours ;-)'

Chuckling, Dan told Hayley of this, which she laughed at, and they sat down to eat, at which point Dan said to Hayley that he had booked another shoot for her for tomorrow, which she didn't mind, and was a bit intrigued when he said that Franco wanted her to shoot with another model, so it would be a duo shoot.

"Oh, shock, so I guess tomorrow I'm going to be a lesbian for the afternoon." She replied.

"Don't forget, he thinks you are extremely inexperienced, so might try his luck and ask you to do more. I want you to go along with it, no matter what. Even encourage him to demonstrate on you where he wants hands placing and how they should be." Dan told her, which brought another smile as Hayley knew what Dan was thinking.

He also told her about the email from Derek, which they spoke about and Hayley was also happy to do, before she took the plates into the kitchen and went for a shower. They spent the day in town, shopping for items Hayley could wear to the shoot with Derek since it would be pointless her wearing sexy lingerie to Franco's shoot, given how quickly he made her undress the first time. They spent the night cuddled up on the sofa and ordering Chinese, before Hayley got an early night to be ready for the shoot the following day.

The following morning, she got up and showered, making sure to spend extra time 'grooming' herself to ensure her landing strip was perfect, before dressing in loose clothing and heading in to speak to Dan before she left, who again reminded her that Franco clearly thinks she is an extremely naïve girl who will most likely try his luck to get her to do anything, and that he wants her to play along, irrespective of what it is he requests. She drove off to the studio, curious about the type of girl Franco would book for the shoot. She arrived a little early and had a quick smoke before heading into the former factory, quickly finding Franco near the bedroom set.

"Ah, hello Hayley. You look gorgeous today. Are you ready to make some amazing art, because you look like you are!" He gushed, almost sounding camp.

"Erm, yeah, I'm really excited for it. I can't wait to see what you've got planned as Dan said hardly anything, he just said it was a surprise, but that he has spoken to you and wants me to do whatever it is you have planned, and he's looking forward to seeing the pictures." She replied.

"Oh, well, today is a little idea/project I've had in mind for a while, and I spoke to a contact at a magazine of mine and they are interested in possibly using the pictures, so todays shoot could be really important if you have any dreams of doing modelling to make a bit of money. It is very niche, so if they choose to use them, they may ask for more sets will be paid. Now, tell me how much about the set today did your boyfriend tell you?" He asked, clearly trying to find out how much she knew or he could push his luck.

"Almost nothing to be honest" She said, "Just that I would be with shooting with another model, and he is happy with your idea and I should do whatever you want me to since this could be a way to bring in extra income, and not that I need his permission, it's good to know that he knows what it is and wants me to do it, so I'm game for whatever." She lied, since Dan didn't know anything about it, and was only assuming.

"Ok then. Yes, you working with another model, well, models actually, since I could only get a couple of them for a couple of hours each, so we will do the first couple of sets with model 1, the next couple with model 2, and so on. You said that both you and your boyfriend are happy to work nude with other models, so that's a great start. The first theme I have in mind I'm calling little and large, and since you're so tiny and gorgeous, I think you can work out you're the 'little' part, and that the other model will be the 'large'. Don't worry, I don't mean large as in heavy or obese, but you'll see. Anyway, I know I have you all day I've got several different sets in mind, so we can get started soon as I'm desperate to get clicking and get some really sexy pictures. Are you wearing sexy underwear that would be suitable to shoot in, or do you need to go and change?" He asked, not wanting to waste time.

Hayley thought for a second, before Franco added 'Oh, just show me, and we can decide from there', indicating for her to pull up the t-shirt and lower the front of her shorts. She quickly did so, at which point he said they were very nice, and that they will start in those, instructing her to strip down to the underwear, and he will go and fetch her 'shoot buddy'. She did as instructed as he walked off towards the office. A few moments later he emerged as Hayley had her back to him, closely followed by what could only be described as a man mountain. It turned out Hayley's 'shoot buddy' was not another girl as her and Dan had assumed, and now she was about meet this hulk and shoot naked however Franco wants. Unsurprisingly, she was taken by surprise when she did turn and saw him, now a little nervous about saying Dan knew about the shoot and she was to go along with anything he asked.

The man introduced himself as Ash, and basically devoured Hayley with his gaze as she stood before him in nothing but sexy, almost sheer lingerie. After a few seconds, Franco directed them over towards the large white screen, and started them posing, telling them both that he wants the sensuality and the intimacy between them to transpire in the photographs. Like last time, it didn't take long for him to request Hayley remove her bra, before changing his mind and saying it would be a better shot if Ash took it off. Once it was off, he took one picture before instructing Hayley to turn around so that her back was to her partner, and for him to put his head down towards her neck like he was nuzzling at it, and cover her boobs with his hands, which Ash did immediately, even taking Hayley a little by surprise.

Franco kept calling out slight alterations to the poses and following it with a compliment when they moved as he required, before he told Ash to take down her panties slowly as he crouches behind her, which he again did without delay. Once they were at the floor, she stepped out of them, and kicked them away, before Ash was instructed to stand again and 'cocoon' her, using his left arm to cover her breasts, and his right was to reach down and cover between her legs, effectively cupping her pussy. The speed in which he did so caught Hayley off guard, as she felt his hand take the place Franco had requested, and it resulted in Hayley coming out with an audible 'Erm' as she looked at Franco and then down slightly.

"Oh, this is a standard pose for a duo shoot." Franco came out with. "It's always a good place to start as you get used to feeling the other model's body on yours, and in a few shots you almost won't notice where his body touches yours because you'll be focussed on your posing like he will be on his."

Hayley knew this was bullshit, but also remembered that Dan had said to go along with it no matter what, and she herself earlier said that she would do whatever he wanted, she decided to let it go, so just replied 'oh, ok, I just wasn't expecting it.'

Franco continued directing Ash's hands all over her body, focussing a lot of the time on Ash's hands being in various positions between Hayley's legs, before finally saying it was time for him to undress as well. First Ash pilled of his t-shirt, revealing his huge chest, arms and shoulders, before Franco instructed Hayley to undo his jeans and peel them off, leaving him in just his boxer shorts with a big bulge in the front. He now stood towering over Hayley, his enormous, bodybuilder-like frame dwarfing her as she came up around his nipple, before Franco instructed her to kneel before him, resting her head against him. Knowing where her face would be, she knew now where Franco envisioned the shoot heading, but felt compelled to go along with it, since she had earlier said she would. She did as instructed, resting her face against the lump in his underwear for a couple of shots, before Franco asked she remove the boxers and replicate the shot. As she pulled the waistband down, the burgeoning erection sprang free and literally hit her in the face, making all three laugh.

The shoot continued with Franco continuing to instruct her to go further and further sexually, starting small like having her press her face against Ash's cock or saying for her to hold it in both hands, then having alternate shots of her first pulling it towards herm then back, essentially jerking him off in really slow motion. This didn't take long for Ash to get hard, which was clearly what Franco wanted, as he again got her kneel in front of him, her face now extremely close to his erection, and he told her to have it poke her in the eye, which sounded a little strange to her, but after a second or so, she did as instructed, closing her eye as she leaned forward and pressed against his member. Next, he started to really start pushing her, first saying for her to kiss the end, which she again apprehensively did, before telling her again to hold it in one hand, and open her mouth as wide as she could.

"Make it look like you've just taken a really deep breath and are about to blow it up like a balloon." He instructed.

Hayley did as she was asked, and knew exactly what was coming next, which after a couple of clicks of the camera, Franco confirmed -

"Ok, now close your mouth over the end, but still puff your cheeks out like you are blowing hard, but obviously don't actually blow."

Hayley decided that this was a good time to see what his intention was, and told him that this wasn't what she had in mind when she agreed to the shoot, despite the fact that this was exactly what she thought would happen, especially when Dan told her to go along with anything he asks and to act like she was just a naïve girl hoping to make some money and was willing to do whatever she had to. Franco responded with another load of lies, telling her that he had gone through the shoot with her boyfriend, and that it was actually his idea to take things a lot further.

"He said he wants you to do a really erotic shoot, where nothing is off limits. When we spoke, he told me that you had discussed it and he is fine with you going further than just standing around naked because I explained that erotic shoots pay more than normal nude shoots. This isn't porn, its erotic art, and there is a big difference between the two. Your boyfriend told me you wanted to be an erotic model, and when I explained to him that this meant you would be touched in a sexual way, he said neither of you minded. If that's not the case, then we can stop now and be done, but I'll have to charge you for the models I'll have to cancel, but I thought you wanted to give this a serious go." He said

"I do want to, I just didn't expect to be asked to suck his dick" Hayley faux protested.

"That's the difference between erotic art and porn. I'm not asking you to suck his dick. If I said you to you that I want you to put his thumb in your mouth and make it look like you are suggestively teasing him, would you do that?" He asked.

"Well, yeah of course." Hayley replied

"Why, that's a part of his body that you're putting into your mouth. All I'm asking for is for it to be a different part of his body. Modelling for erotic art is all about what is being implied through the image or film. Porn is just a guy basically using a woman for sex, that's not what I do. I try make my pictures convey more than that, a closeness between the models, sharing an intimate encounter. If you don't want to tell your boyfriend what happened, you can just say you took a lot of risqué pictures and we can take out the ones you don't want him to see at the end, but like I say, he told me he is happy with however far you go, and I want to go a lot further. If you don't want to, that is fine, I'll take the payment for the cancellations and you can go, but I think that is a wasted opportunity as you would be in high demand." He said, reeling it off like a salesman that had practiced his spiel a hundred times before. "Now, shall we get back to it or do you want to just pay the fees and go?" He said, clearly trying to pressurise her.

"Ok, I'll carry on, since you've told Dan what would be expected and he said he was fine with it, but can we look at the pictures in case I do want to not let him see some of them?" She asked, acting coy.

"Of course. Ok, as you were, put your mouth around him, and look like you are blowing up a balloon." He reiterated.

Again, it didn't take long for him to continue pushing until Hayley had had essentially given a full blow job, and then she was asked to stand up for the next stage of pictures. Knowing that she was formerly a dancer, he asked about her flexibility, before asking her to bend over and do a toe touch, while Ash stood behind her with his dick laying across her bum. A few shots later, he was asked to step back and move back into the position, but this time to push his cock downwards, making it strain against Hayley's pussy as he did so. This type of pose again continued for several shots until he decided to have her facing Ash, and after confirming she could do the splits, he asked her to put one leg on Ash's shoulder. This proved quite difficult since he was so much taller than her, so Franco offered a 'helpful' solution.

"Ok, since you're having trouble reaching, Ash, why don't you bend your legs a little and move forward, closer to Hayley, so that she has an easier time." He said, watching as Ash did as requested.

The result of this meant that now, Ash's erection was perfectly in line with Hayley's pussy, and was only centimetres away from it. Another few clicks and Ash was instructed to move closer still, making his length press against her folds, which Franco quickly noticed and asked Hayley to lean back slightly and Ash to move closer still, achieving what both men had clearly been intending from that start as his end slipped in to her.

"Oh, hmm, ok, so you're actually inside me" Hayley said, although not very loud, and it was also drowned out by Franco calling out "Yes, that's perfect, really hot, hold that!"

"Yes, yes, that's great!" He continued, "Ash, move closer still, this is amazing, this is so hot. Hayley you look amazing, you both look amazing. This is perfect, you look so close and intimate!"

Ash did as instructed as Franco kept speaking, and Hayley knew that he was only asked closer to enable him to push deeper into her, which he did, and she responded to Franco by saying 'probably because his dick is inside me!' when he made the 'intimate' comment. This seemed to be deliberately ignored by Franco as he continued clicking whilst Ash pushed further into Hayley. Seeing as she was stood only on one leg, the slightest movement from Ash was amplified in Hayley's body, and this was quickly picked up on by him, as he began shifting to 'alter his pose', which resulted in him starting to slowly slide in and out of Hayley, much to Franco's surprise but immediate encouragement.

Hayley knew now that was simply the latest in a long line of blatant lies and manipulations to get her to have sex with Ash, but she also knew that Dan had encouraged her to whatever was asked of her, and even though she would never normally go for someone like Ash, since body builder type physiques don't really do it for her, she had to admit that with each stroke, his uncut dick was feeling better and better. Several minutes went past like this, before she decided that since this was happening, she may as well let herself go and enjoy herself, so decided to really get into the shoot.