The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright" she said, extracting Ash's cock from herself and bringing her leg back down to the floor, "Let's do this, but I'm not having sex in every shoot today. That's not what I understood to be happening, and you don't cum inside me, understood?" She instructed Ash, who nodded to her in agreement.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this to Dan though." She said, playing along as though when he said she was willing to do anything, he wouldn't have meant having sex with another guy, despite the fact she knew that was exactly his intention.

"Ok, Show me the intimacy!" Franco called out, mainly towards Ash. "I want to look at these pictures and think you are a real couple making love, not two strangers fucking on a one night stand!"

With that, the two entered into a deep, passionate kiss as Franco resumed snapping, and a few seconds later, Ash lifted Hayley with ease and carried her to the bed, laying her on it as he towered above her with his erection sticking straight out in front of him. Despite his gargantuan height and build, Hayley was quite surprised that his cock wasn't as big as she expected for his frame, thinking that she has had much bigger in recent months. As she lay back, he put his hands on the inside of her knees and parted her legs slowly, at which point Franco took a close up picture of her pussy, before Ash began climbing above her on the bed, pausing briefly to suck on her hard nipple. This lasted a few seconds only, as he reached down and took his cock in his hand, rubbing it between Hayley's pussy folds before easing into her.

He had only got the end in as Franco asked him to hold that, and took several close up pictures from different positions of that, before instructing them to continue, taking more pictures as Ash began thrusting into Hayley with more vigour. Franco focussed his shots on Hayley, photographing everything from her face to her curled up toes as Ash increased the pummelling, before he stopped and switched positions, having Hayley kneel in front of him as he lined up behind her and slipped his cock back in, bottoming out first thrust. He soon built up in to a steady rhythm as his cock pumped in and out of Hayley as Franco kept clicking, until again the photographer intervened, instructing Ash to slow down, before seeming to come up with a new idea.

"In fact, you know what I'm thinking? The most intimate act when love making that can take place between a man and a woman? The only way this shoot goes to the next level, is we all cross that bridge. Ash, would you please place your end against Hayley's asshole." Franco said as Ash immediately began doing as instructed, pulling his hard dick from Hayley's pussy and moving to position it against her back door.

"Wait, what? No. I didn't sign up for that." Hayley protested as she realised what was happening.

"I haven't asked him to actually enter your ass, just to position his end up against it!" Franco replied, continuing to focus on what was going on behind Hayley as she began moving to prevent Ash fucking her ass.

"You know what, yes, put the end against it and then have your foreskin cover it, that almost looks like you are actually doing it if I angle the camera from here..." Franco continued, continually clicking as Ash did as instructed.

Hayley had known for a bit that Franco was clearly lying about almost everything and was simply making a porn shoot, but until now she wasn't too bothered as his pictures always seem to look good, and Ash wasn't bad, but now the intention had seemed to be moving towards anal, she wasn't keen to go ahead, especially considering there was no lubrication even being mentioned, never mind used. Whilst this wasn't what she intended, she remembered about Dan telling her to go along with whatever, so decided to play up the innocent and naïve part again, also her own curiosity making her anxious to see what kind of bullshit he would come out with this time.

"Oh, this is amazing. These shots are superb, so hot. I love it. Yes, now pull your foreskin back and keep your end there Ash, like you're about to slide into her asshole. Wow, this is so hot. The intimate nature of this is incredible, showing that you trust him enough to allow him to fuck your ass is perfect!" He spewed, and unknown to Hayley, nodded to Ash, signalling him to press forward and attempt entry.

A big grin spread across Ash's face as he did so, surprising Hayley as his end slipped past her sphincter and into her back passage while Franco snapped as quickly as he could since Hayley began wriggling about to try and extract the invading cock from her ass. After a few seconds she was able to win the battle as Ash's cock slipped out, and abruptly turned over, re-iterating that she wasn't told at any point that she would be expected to do anal and didn't agree to it, but Ash had just carried on anyway.

"I thought we went through this earlier." Franco replied, "This shoot is all about intimacy, and there is nothing more intimate than a girl allowing man to penetrate her most sacred place. I've done shoots like this many times before, and the girls have never had a problem with it, and for many of them it was their first time, but they all enjoyed it, often coming back for more shoots because they liked it so much. Besides, I told you, I discussed this with your boyfriend and he said he wanted you to do an erotic shoot, that's what this is. I've told you he doesn't have to see the whole set, we can leave pictures out, but this is what my contact at the magazine asked for, and if they decide to ask for another set, then that's where the big money is. We're talking several hundred quid for a couple of hours of shooting. The more you are prepared to do, the better they will pay, so, what do you say, shall we get back to it? Don't worry, we'll go slow so it doesn't hurt. You've already passed the worst part, which is the first time it goes in, so now just relax and you'll enjoy it" He explained.

This was more lip service than anything now, as he clearly had every intention of continuing the shoot and was only going to keep going until he got what he wanted, so Hayley decided to again put up a little resistance, even though she fully intended to finish the shoot, she just wanted to see what he would say next.

"Look, honey, I know you're new to this business, but this is what the magazines want. The more you are prepared to do, the more they will pay. Your boyfriend was fine with you doing an erotic art set which this is. Don't feel bad and think of it as you're cheating, he knew what you would be expected to do and arranged the shoot anyway. You don't have to tell him the details if you feel guilty, and he mentioned to me that he wouldn't want to know everything, so we can just give you the pictures where you're not actually doing anything and that's fine. This can be our little secret and we will both make good money off it. Now, let's stop this silliness and finish the shoot, ok, so lay down on your side, and put your leg up in the air, and Ash, you position yourself behind her and put yourself against her asshole, very slowly pressing in to it." He came out with, casually dismissing Hayley as a naïve girl and passing off what he was doing as 'normal'.

The rest of the shoot went past pretty quick, Ash basically fucking Hayley's ass slowly at first, but building up to a faster rhythm until he was full on pounding his entire length into her, culminating with him cumming all over Hayley's face, which Franco deliberately had her leave alone for him to photograph excessively, essentially making it dry on her. Once they were finished, Hayley went to the bathroom to clean herself up, before repeating her earlier instruction that she was not going to have sex with anyone, at which he Franco told her that he has received messaged from the other models saying they had had to cancel, before he instructed her to his office, still naked.

As she walked in, he told her how good she had been during the shoot once she had got in to the shoot any relaxed a bit, before connecting his camera to his computer and pulling up the pictures, and motioning her to sit next to him. Once she did, he took all of the pictures that didn't show any sex acts being performed, and copied them onto a flash drive, before handing it to her, and filing the entire set into a new folder on his computer.

"There you go honey, these are what you can show your boyfriend and he will never be any the wiser. I'll send these away to my contact, and hopefully I'll hear back from him in the next few days saying he wants more sets and we can shoot some more." Franco told her.

"Oh, I don't know if this is going to be for me. I just wanted to make a bit of extra money but I wasn't expecting it to require me to do that. I don't know what I'll tell my boyfriend!" Hayley replied, still playing up to the naïve girl role.

Hearing that, Franco's entire demeanour changed, and he turned to Hayley, getting all serious in a heartbeat.

"You'll tell him you had a blast, you loved every minute, and you want to do more and more shoots. You see, that waiver you signed at the start says I own all of the pictures and can do whatever I like with them, so you will do what I want you to do since you don't want your boyfriend and I guess even your friends to see these pictures. If you choose to not come back, I will send the entire set to him, and post them on my website for anyone to see. I might even send the link to all of your male facebook friends to let them know that you take cock in the ass. Now, go and get dressed, and look out for my email." He hissed with menace in his tone.

"Excuse me?" Hayley replied, unsure she could believe the words she had just heard.

"You will come back when I ask you to come back, and you'll do what I want you to do. I'll send the pictures to my contact and if they want more shoots, we will arrange more. I'll pay you for them, and we will keep what really happens between us. If you choose not to do this, I will send the entire set from today over to your boyfriend, and, well, get ready to have pretty my every guy you know see you naked and taking dick. Now, go and get dressed, and I'll be in touch!" He spat back at her, re-iterating his threat.

Hayley stood up in disbelief at what she was hearing, and walked back out into the studio, heading straight for the pile of clothes she had left on the floor, before quickly dressing and running out, jumping into her car and speeding back home to tell Dan what had just happened...

To be continued