All Comments on 'The Weekend Ch. 01'

by SubmittingSubmissive

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm...

Seems like his mistress (non-capitalization totally intended) is bilking customers at this glory hole.....because the customer told his servicing agent "good girl", one can assume visitors are not aware they are being fellated by a male. Bad form, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Re first anon comment. I completely agree this mistress is over reaching. However, if someone sticks their precious through a hole in a wall they can't bet too concerned over who or what gets ahold of it on the other side. This has me fantasizing Esther Williams routines in pools of Purell. What else is in store for our poor pet if this is merely the start of the weekend?

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Good Job

Remember to ignore the anonymous comments. they are usually left by retards. They must have missed the parts of the story that mention the bangs, the lipstick and hoop earrings. It would be in bad form of the customer not to refer to the sucker as female. Anyway, it is obvious fantasy stroke material that you have written and in my opinion done a good job.

I would be happy to read more from you.

Thank you for writing this and posting it here.

SubmittingSubmissiveSubmittingSubmissivealmost 8 years agoAuthor

And to the first Anon, I can see why you took the glory hole patron as being misinformed by our main character's mistress, but everyone making use of the main character is well aware of her male sex/genitalia, but knows that she goes by female pronouns. This is, as Failedscout stated, stroke material inspired and catered to my own fantasies and preferences.

But your interpretation makes a lot of sense and I'll do my best to make the story in my head more clear to you readers.

Thank you Failedscout (and Anons, and everyone else who's viewed and voted) for reading my first smut/submission/chapter thing! I have every intention of writing more and I hope you guys enjoy!

verssexverssexalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Hope you keep writing! xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Great story !!

Just the amount of detail without overdoing and a great job describing from the sub's point of view!

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am a older submissive challenge man I have been a arcade good girl in local adult bookstore Rcade for long time I like this story

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 3 years ago
Who is she

Your Mistress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous