The Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tandk6879
Tandk6879
18 Followers

" I thought you were some kind of perv on the beach yesterday." she said softly.

"Hmmm. You never know." Gabe teased back. "But you were the one who showed up at the bar stalking me last night!"

"Stalking?" Katiya laughed. "Now I am a stalker."

Gabe was on his back, his erect cock still standing at full mast.

"I think I'm gonna stalk this!" Katiya growled as she moved out from under his head and crawled down his body to take him into her mouth once again.

This time, her crotch was positioned directly above Gabe's face and he wasn't going to miss the opportunity. His hands slid over the curves of her ass as he lifted his head and buried his face into her cum-soaked pussy. Katiya smoothly took his dick into her warm wet mouth. She bobbed her head up and down gently, pulling at his shaft with her free hand to match the rhythm of her head.

Opening her mouth wider she slipped his dick deep into her throat, with the intention of getting his head all the way down into her. She could feel his pubic mound tightly against her chin as she swallowed all of his dick as far as she could get it. Gabe's balls tightened. Katiya ground her pussy down into Gabe's exploring mouth once again. She thought he was going to explode into her throat so she wrapped her hand tightly around the base and squeezed.

She simply had to have that big dick in her pussy once more before he offered up his load. Gabe almost lost it, bucking into her as he fucked her mouth with his dick and fucked her tight little hole with his tongue.

She slipped off of him, continuing to hold his dick in her hand.

"Fuck me again Gabe. But fuck me from behind this time. I wanna feel your balls slapping my clit. I want you to fuck me hard, fuck it like you own it baby." Katiya challenged him.

"Shit, you don't have to tell me twice little lady!" Gabe eagerly answered.

She was off of him and he was positioning himself behind her in a split second. Katiya's ass was so beautiful and tight. She pushed it up into the air as she got comfy, resting her head on a sofa pillow. She arched her back and spread her legs just enough, wriggling her ass towards him and giggling as she watched his eyes fill with lust.

She looked back and asked, "What are you waiting for?"

"You're just so fucking hot, I can't take my eyes off of you." he answered.

"Well don't, but stick your dick in me while you look!" she answered.

With that, Gabe eased up to her, grabbed her ass with both hands and rested his swollen head against her wet gaping hole. She moaned with pleasure as he began to push. The view was so incredible to Gabe he thought, once again, he may just lose his load before he gets started good.

Inch by inch, he buried his dick into her. She moaned louder and louder as he filled her love tunnel. She thought he would never stop entering her. Finally, his balls pressed against her pussy lips and clit and the familiar tingle of orgasm started deep with in her again. She clenched her teeth to keep it back. She wanted to enjoy this as long as she could.

Gabe began to move slowly. In and out. All the way back in then, slowly back out until the rim of his head would slide past the edge of her opening. Back in, this time a little faster, a little harder so he felt his nuts pop against her lips. Slowly he withdrew his sword from her and again, back in faster and harder. His dick was slick with her sex.

She couldn't resist feeling it with her fingers. She reached back from underneath and touched her pussy. rubbing the clit a little, then rubbing the edge of her hole so she could feel his veiny cock slipping in and out of her and it turned her on more and more.

Gabe was rubbing her ass with his hands, squeezing her mounds of flesh as he continued to increase his speed and tenacity with which he was pumping into her.

"Oh baby, fuck me deep and hard." Katiya's raspy voice made him pick up speed. She rubbed incessantly now at her clit, pushing forward toward her own climax.

Gabe couldn't resist the idea of playing with her tight little asshole while he was working up a sweat again filling her pussy full of dick. He licked his thumb and began to rotate it around the tight brown spot.

"Holy shit, that feels good" she gasped.

"I hoped you would say that" he returned. Thrusting into her pussy faster and harder, his balls slapped against her pussy from behind.

The sensations were almost overwhelming as Katiya knew she wasn't far. She had all but stopped rubbing herself because what Gabe was doing was more than pleasurable.

He pushed a little harder against her tight asshole with his thumb releasing a deep moan from her. She pushed back as his thumb popped through her tight outer ring.

"Fuuuuuuck" she exclaimed as she wanted to feel more. "Fuck me Gabe!"

Gabe was thrusting in and out of her with all he had now and nothing stood in the way of an enormous explosion eventually. He pushed his thumb deep into her ass and began to fuck her into utter oblivion with both his hand and his dick.

The slapping of his balls against her clit drove her wild and she began a deep, long, urgent orgasm. Her pussy clamped onto his dick and he could feel the muscles inside her writhing. She began a low, guttural growl as she was being overtaken by wave after wave of pleasure as her body began to shake. The cum began squirting out of her as he filled her pussy over and over again with his hard meat. His thumb was as deep in her ass as he could get it, and he pumped her ass with his hand. She felt as full as she had ever been.

Gabe was groaning with every thrust and holding onto her for dear life as she bucked against him needing more.

"Oh my God don't stop fucking me Gabe!" she was cumming so hard her eyes were watering and she felt like she was holding her breath for minutes at the time.

The spasms inside her tight pussy were more than he could take as he asked her where she would like his cum.

"Fucking inside me!" She yelled, "don't you dare take it out, just ....keep.... Fuuuuuckkking me!"

Gabe's eyes began to roll back into his head as every muscle in his body began to tense to rock hard. He felt the orgasm build from deep within. As he pounded his dick into that beautiful pussy and fucked away at that beautiful ass with his thumb, he felt the first of what seemed like 100 jolts of electricity, stream from the head of his dick. The cum that began to pour from him felt like ropes shooting to her deepest regions.

She could feel it spraying inside of her as his cock actually got thicker as it twitched and jolted. He thrust himself into her with a fury, bucking her up and off of her knees.

She grabbed the side of the couch to hold on as she encouraged him,"YES!, fuck me Gabe! Let me have that cum inside me!"

Gabe's responses were unrecognizable but the language he spoke she understood. The sweet release of untold sexual tension. His cum was blasting away all the hurt from inside her and her cum washed the anger from his mind. They bucked against each other, cumming together in unison making the world a perfect place of harmony for one another. For what seemed like forever, they came and slowed, and slid into and onto each other.

Sweat poured down their bodies and made their skin cold and slick. Katiya pulled away from his softening cock and lay on her back. Gabe gently collapsed onto her and nestled between her legs and lay his head between her huge tits. He wanted to caress her and kiss her, as she wanted to do to him. There would be time for that. For now, they were completely spent. Beyond exhausted. Sleep called them both. Wonderful. Restful, loving sleep.

Tandk6879
Tandk6879
18 Followers