The Weekend: Friday

Story Info
Passive guy relinquishes control to younger man.
3.6k words
4.54
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've met a number of times before but this is the first time I am going to his home. This is also the first time we've spent more than a night together so even though I trust him, there's still some nerves. It is just 7pm when I ring the bell. Shortly the door opened and, as is often the case, he is behind the door away from prying eyes.

He closes the door and locks it as I put down my overnight bag. He turns to me and I take in his near naked form. A leather chest harness and a cockring are the only things offsetting his nudity, 5'6" with a lightly muscled, athletic body devoid of most body hair either due to his Asian heritage or having shaved. His hard 6", moderately thick cock jutting straight out inviting attention.

"Welcome," he says as he steps closer to me, looking up slightly as I am a couple inches taller at 5'8", He looks me in the eyes his lips come closer to my own. First, a light brushing of the lips becoming more insistent. As we settle into a long welcoming kiss, his mouth opens slightly allowing his tongue to brush my lips, trying to gain entry. I relax and open my mouth.

He takes control of the kiss ravaging my mouth with his. One hand holds my head as the other caresses my shoulder and arm. His hand moves to my chest, fingers finding my erect nipple. The pinch pressure increases. He know this is one of my pleasure points. Not the most sensitive but enough to make my already hard dick pulse with excitement.

His hand moves from my head and I feel pressure on both shoulders, I slowly sink to my knees. Face to face with his turgid cock I open my mouth, knowing what he wants. My tongue flicks out to the drop on precum clinging to his head. I swallow and savor this first taste of his flavor. He pulls my head forward.

Now I will never claim to be the best cocksucker but I've never had complaints. He pushes the head in slowly, I circle my tongue to get a better taste. I slowly suck more of him into me until he hits the back of my mouth. I know he would like to push deeper into my throat but he knows that I am not capable. Sometimes I envy the guys I read about and see in the porn movies that can take any size cock to the root. My body is not made that way.

I start bobbing slowly back and forth enjoying the feel of his hands on my head.

"Good boy, that feels so nice. What a nice way to start the weekend. I have some wonderful plans for your mouth, ass and body," he quietly said. "I am so glad you could turn yourself over to me and let me have my way with you. I've been looking forward to this which is why your going to get a nice load to start the night."

With that he takes more control, holding my head, stepping forward trapping my head against the wall. He pushes himself as deep as I can take. I try to relax as the head of his cock reaches the back of my mouth. I gag slightly as he holds himself deep with in me, my eyes staring to water. I start to struggle and he backs off allowing me to catch my breath for a moment.

"Open wide"

I do and he fucks my mouth quickly, enjoying my struggle to please him. His pace changes from fast, quick thrusts to slow, deep penetration. I gag and gurgle as he continues to drive his cock deep into my mouth.

"I love it when you struggle," he says smiling. He withdraws, allowing me to catch my breath as he lowers my mouth to his balls that have risen closer to his body. I take one in, washing it with my tongue and pulling back gently until it pops out of my mouth. then I move to the other. He jacks his cock as I work over his warm, smooth sac.

I continue my ministrations to his balls and he increases his stroking pace. I can hear and feel his breathing start to shorten. He is getting close. I feel a drop of precum fall on my face, I move back to his dick head to get a taste of his nectar. I press my tongue into his pisshole and gather his juice. I want to savor but he's getting close to cumming.

"Time for your first feeding, swallow like a good boy."

I hold my mouth open as he continues to stroke, his off hand on my head. My hands are on his thighs and I can feel them tensing as the moment gets closer. He puts his cock back in my mouth, I close my lips around it, licking just below the head as i increase suction. I feel his cock begin to pulse, once, twice and then feel his cum shooting into my mouth. Five strong shots of cum fill my mouth, I continue to suck until he pulled out due to sensitivity.

I swallowed slowly, enjoying the sweet flavor.

"Pineapple, today?" I asked playfully. He nodded, smirking as he recovered. I see a stray drop of cum hanging off the end of his cock. I suck it off gently which sends a shiver through his body, his still semi-erect cock very sensitive.

He pulls me up from the floor and gives me a kiss, cupping the hard mound in my jeans.

"Let's get you out of those clothes now and have some more fun," taking my hand and leading me further into his home.

I follow him to his bedroom. The light in the room is soft and red. I look around, seeing a four-poster bed. Next to the bed I see a contraption with four pads below a padded shelf - a fuckbench. I see straps hanging from all of the pads. In another corner, a sling. I continue to scan the room seeing a variety of paddles, dildoes, restraints and a variety of things i don't recognize hang on the walls.

He says," Don't worry, we'll work our way up to some of these things. Just know you will be very familiar with the bench and sling by the end of the weekend."

I am slightly nervous not knowing what all he has in store for me but excited at the prospects of being used in many ways for his, and my, pleasure.

He pulls my face to his and once again takes possession of my mouth, tongue forcing its way in. I feel his fingers unbuttoning my shirt as he continues kissing me. The shirt slides from my shoulders and drops to the floor behind me. His fingers, once again, grope for my nipples which are erect with excitement. I groan into his mouth as he pinches and twists, first the right, then the left. The right seems more sensitive, but I know he with get his pleasure from both.

"Shoes," he says, momentarily breaking t he kiss. I kick off my shoes, one by one as he continues his play. Hands move down to my waist and unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans and lower my zipper. My underwear encased cock is pressing through the new opening. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his naked body. Another moan escape as I feel the pressure of myself against his body.

He works my jeans down over my ass and lets them fall naturally down my legs. I feel his hands under my boxer briefs, squeezing my ass and pulling forward. The briefs begin being lowered and soon follow my jeans to my knees. He grabs my hard cock, squeezing ever so slightly,

He lets go of my cock and breaks the kiss.

"Finish stripping and then wait."

I finish removing my clothes, putting them in a neat pile out of the way. He's gone to the desk and picks something up that I can't see. He turns and looks, smiling. My 5'8", 200ish pound dad bod stands nude before him, 5.5" cock sticking thickly, out straight from my groin. My chest is hairy above my trimmed pubic hair and shaved balls. Overall not bad for my mid-50s. Tan lines on my arms and legs offset the whiteness of my skin. In one of the mirrors I catch a glimpse of my ass. Still somewhat round and fit but showing its age.

James turns and comes back toward me, his now softened cock hanging nicely between his legs. His compact, fit body moving easily as he approaches. I think he told me he was Chinese, not that it matters. I have a soft spot (and hard dick) for Asians in general.

Stopping in front of my he grabs my cock and balls at the base and pulls gently forward. His other hand snaps a leather cockring in place.

"That should keep you for a while. Don't want you shooting off to soon, if at all for a while," giving my dick a quick smack. "Lay face down on the bed, sideways, head near the edge."

I move onto the bed and get myself into the position he directed. He brought a couple pillows over and had me lift my chest so he could place them to support my torso.

"That will be more comfortable for you. Gonna give you a nice massage, a little pampering of your body. You'll appreciate the memory during the rest of the weekend because you will not have much chance to relax the rest of the time you're here."

He grabbed a bottle of oil from the bedside table and began working the oil onto my back and neck. I know that he has had training in massage and his work is always wonderful. I usually prefer to be on a table for a massage but the pillows under my chest allows my head to hang down without twisting.

Hands deftly moving over my neck, back and arms, working slowly deeper into the tissue as I sink deeper into the mattress. I don't know how long he worked my upper body, a half hour at least. I hear him move around the bed and climb onto the bed between my legs.

I feel the oil being poured up one leg, then the other. Finally, the warmed oil falls on the cheeks of my ass with drips flowing between them. He rubs the oil in each leg, moving from foot to thigh. I feel his hands rub and squeeze my ass cheeks, spreading the oil. His fingers slip into the cleft between my cheeks, lightly brushing my hole. I moan quietly at his touch, raising my hips ever so slightly.

"Lift," he says quietly and I raise my hips. Reaching between my legs he pulls my dick and balls from beneath me until I am pointing toward my feet. I have lost some of my hardness but it is sure to return soon. More oil is dribbled down the cleft of my ass and onto my now exposed dick. I lower my hips.

Now the massage of my feet and legs begins in earnest. Long strokes from calf to glutes using hands and forearms. Bending one knee at a time he focuses on my foot, thumbs digging into the sole. I squirm a bit as my tender foot is put through some minor torture. The process is repeated with the other foot.

Fists and elbows run over my quads up though my glutes. He begins to knead my butt cheeks, pushing them together and spreading them apart to expose my hairy hole. Over and over I get exposed and I feel his breath blowing on my hole, balls and dick. I shiver at the feeling.

After a bit, I feel my cheeks being held apart, I feel something moist on the head of my dick. I get harder as his tongue beings to tease along my cock, licking across each ball as he moves up. Finally I feel the tip of his tongue contact my sphincter, it contracts then relaxes to allow him to taste me.

Slowly, the tongue makes circles while probing bit by bit. Occasionally he lifts his head and blows a stream of air against my hole. I shudder in please, moaning quietly. He continues to knead and spread my glutes as his tongue work continues. My once again hard dick pressing into the mattress.

Time passes, how much I can't judge. Now he starts stroking me gently as his ministrations with his tongue continues. I feel myself leaking, he spreads my fluids

around the head of my dick. My hips start moving ups to meet his tongue, then down to add some friction to my hardness.

I feel his tongue leave my hole, his fingers leave my dick. Smack! A quick spank to both cheeks. "Time to turn over," he says lightly.

I hesitate, wanting more of his tongue, his fingers, and his cock. I reluctantly flip over and settle on my back, hard dick pointing up my body. I flex my dick once or twice, hoping to entice his touch. I look toward him, he takes no notice.

The massage resumes beginning with my feet and legs. Long stokes from ankle to hip, each stroke ending with a gentle squeeze of my balls or stroke of my dick. Each leg is raised, knee bent and pushed up to my chest giving a nice stretch. Soon both legs are pushed to my chest and I feel his semi-hard cock slide across my exposed hole. I try to lift my hips stronger into him butt that would require more flexibility than I have right now.

Finishing with my lower body he moves around the bed to start working the upper. I relax my head and neck as he begins his ministrations. Moving, stretching, stroking. From neck to shoulders and down my arms. His thumbs push deeply into my hands, stretching the palms and manipulating each finger. From the hands up to the forearms ( this is my favorite part) releasing the stress built up through the work week.

More oil is drizzled on my hairy chest and belly. He spreads it with light strokes, deftly avoiding my engorged dick. His hands begin kneading my chest, my nipples reacting to the occasional brush.

"I love how your nipples are asking for attention," he whispers into my ear. I inhale quickly as he pinches first the left, then the right nipple. H doesn't spend too much time with my nipples. I moan a bit in disappointment. "Don't worry, tomorrow your pretty little nipples will be given their proper due."

My arms are pulled above my head and I feel a wonderful stretch of my whole body. Leaving my arms above my head I feel him climb onto the bed, straddling my body.

"Now, you're going to give me the best rimming you know how. That will get me nice and hard so I can give your tight little hole a nice fucking. I need to get to your hole while it's still tight because it probably won't be by Sunday. I'm going to have so much fun with you this weekend. Now let me feel that tongue."

He brings his ass back closer to my face. I bring my arms down, taking his asscheeks in my hands, pulling them apart to expose his puckered hole. My tongue stretches out and makes contact with his slightly sweaty opening. "Mmmm," I hear from him as I begin to lick and probe him.

Rimming happens to be one of my favorite things to do, not sure why, but it is. Alternating between circling his hole with my tongue and pushing as deeply as i can, I take plenty of time getting his flavor. I could hear him responding to my tongue and fell as he pushes more into my face.

As I continue my work I feel oil pour over my dick and down between my cheeks. He strokes me and fondles my balls for a few minutes teasing me closer to the edge. Every once in a while I feel his fingers going lower and probing my asshole. One finger tip leads to a deep finger probe. As he stretches further down I lift my head to make sure I am still in contact with his ass.

A second finger soon joins the first and I feel the stretch. I can barely keep my tongue in ham as he leans forward to work my dick and hole. I feel his rejuvenated cock rubbing on my hairy chest. The varied stimuli are pushing the boundary of my senses. He continues to finger my hole, stroke my dick, squeeze my balls and push his hole onto my tongue.

Ten minutes, fifteen, I don't even know. He withdraws his fingers and climbs off of my body. He repositions himself between my legs and lifts my ankles to his shoulders. I look down as he lubes his cock, readying it for entry.

I feel his cockhead at my entrance and he begins to push in. We can both feel the initial resistance as he slowly enters my tight hole. Backing out slightly, then pushing forward again. Each time pushing a bit deeper. One more and the head pushes through the deeper muscle and I shiver as the rest of his length slides in.. The initial penetration is one of the best feelings I know.

Seated deeply with in me, he slowly pulls back until just the head remains. Another push forward and again I am filled with his thick, Asian cock. In and out slowly he continues not in any rush. Minutes later he buries himself deeply once again. He starts scooting back, pulling my hips with him, never disengaging.

He pulls me to the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor. Slowly he pulls back then drives his hips strongly into mine, eliciting a grunt. His pace increases as each time he pulls back as afar as he can without withdrawing then driving his cock back deep into me. I look up to see the sweat begin to appear on his face.

I reach for my hard dick, but he pulls it way, shaking his head. "Not tonight." He continues to pound at my hole, the head of his cock hitting my prostate. I can feel myself getting closer to cumming, but knowing I have never cum without other stimulation. He knows this, as well, from our previous encounters.

He is getting closer to cumming himself and stops his thrusts to stave off the inevitable. I know that if I were to squeeze my ass he would probably shoot. I've done this to him before. He doesn't like it. As he holds himself buried in my hole, he reaches up and pinches both nipples. I react again with a low moan as my head thrashes back and forth.

Safely off of the edge he starts thrusting once again. Deep, slow thrusts alternating with fast rabbit like pounding. Once again he gets close to the edge, stops his movement and reaches my nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting them. I am nearing the point of overstimulation. I can't take much more.

Ready?" he asks, "Ready for me to breed your white boipussy? Ready to take my seed deep in you?"

"Please give me your cum," II say breathlessly.

He pushes me up farther on the bed so he can climb up. Once on his knees, he leans forward pushing my knees into my chest. He drives his cock in from above, getting just a bit deeper than before. Leaning down he kisses me deeply, driving his tongue into my mouth as he continues to thrust. Faster and faster he pounds at my hole. I hear his breathing change.

With one final thrust he buries his cock deep inside me and unleashed the first volley of cum into my body. He hold his position as his orgasm overcomes him. Buried deep within in me I can feel his cock pulsing with each cumshot. Five or six spasms before I fell his body relaxing into mine. He allows my legs to drop back down onto the bed.

We continue to make out for a few minutes and his breathing returns to normal. I feel his softening cock beginning to withdraw, I squeeze to try and keep him inside. We reacts as I squeeze the sensitive head as he finally withdraws. One final kiss and he disengages from me.

"Go get a shower, then bed. You've got a busy day tomorrow. Don't cum."

I reach down to feel my hole and feel a bit of his cum leaking out. I tighten up to keep his load inside as I get up and head to the shower. Sometimes we will shower together but not tonight. I see him starting to clean up the bed.

Returning from the shower I find him already in bed, naked and waiting. I got in next to him. I lay on my side and feel him snuggle up behind me. As nice as this feels I know it won't last too long. Shortly our combined body heat makes it necessary to separate. We move to our own sides of the bed and settle in for the night.

"What does he have planned for tomorrow?" I wonder as I slowly drift off to sleep.

______________________

This is my first venture, hope you enjoyed.