The Weekend in Reno

Story Info
They get away for a weekend in Reno.
1.6k words
4.28
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Weekend in Reno

After checking into the hotel and taking their luggage to their room, Carol said she wanted to change for dinner and took her bag into the bathroom and closed the door. When she emerged, she had changed from jeans and polo shirt to a long black lace dress and short black sleeveless vest, nylons and heals.

"Wow." He said.

"Well," She smiled, "I thought this might call for something a little nicer than what I had on."

They took the elevator down to the lobby and walked toward the main dining room. The maître de met them at the podium as they entered.

"Table for two?" He inquired.

"Yes," Don replied.

The maître de showed them to a booth toward the rear of the large dining room and as they walked through the room Don noticed several heads turning as they passed, and it certainly wasn't to look at him. After being seated and handed menus, the wine steward approached with the wine list and Don perused it and ordered. When the wine arrived and was poured and they were alone, Don raised his glass and said, "Here's to...the continuation of a wonderful weekend." Carol smiled and raised her glass to his and took a sip.

They both looked over the menu and Carol decided on sautéed shrimp with a pasta side. Don went for steak and a baked potato.

Their salads came and they began to eat. "That's a...stunning dress you are wearing."

"I figured this weekend called for something...a little more than my usual jeans and shirt. I'm glad you like it."

Their meals came and they begin to eat Don cut into his perfect steak and Carol took one of the shrimp in her fingers, looked at Don and caught his eye as she extended her tongue and pulled it into her mouth and sucked as she pulled the tail off. She smiled slightly as she took a forkful of the pasta.

"How is your steak?" She asked.

"Just the way I ordered it. It's really good."

"Good." And her shoeless, nylon clad foot touched the inside of his calf, her toes working under the cuff of his slacks and touching the bare skin above his socks.

"Better eat it all. You might need the energy." She said with a smile.

They continued to eat and Carol pausing a moment to glance around the room and then slid down a little lower in her seat and her leg traveled up his calf to his inner thigh and then on up until her toes touched his crotch. She wiggled her toes a bit and he shifted his position a bit, saying, "Oh, my..."

"I'm just...enjoying myself. To the extent I can here. Just eat your dinner." As she sucked the meat from another shrimp tail.

She paused and slid the vest off her shoulders. The lace pattern of the top of her dress allowed Don to clearly see her nipples through the material. She remover her foot and pulled the jacket back up over her shoulders as the waiter approached to check on them.

Assured the everything was fine, he retreated and she slid the jacket down again.

"You're making it difficult for me to concentrate on my meal..."He said.

Her foot moved up and down the inside of his calf again.

"You mean... I'm making it hard?"

They had finished their dinner and refused coffee and dessert as Don gave his credit card to the waiter. He signed the credit slip leaving a generous tip and they slid from the booth. They walked from the dining room, Carol's arm through his and entered the empty elevator. As the doors closed, Carol turned, pressing his leg between hers and moved her hand down to the bulge in his slacks. He slid his hand to her ass cheek, pulling her closer and harder to him and said,

"No panties, either..."

"Nope."

The elevator arrived at their floor and they went to the room. Locking the door behind her as he walked into the room, she put her hands behind her back and leaned back against the door. Wordlessly, he turned to her and began undressing as her hand went up and tugged at the zipper at the back of the low-cut dress. Now looser, watching him, she slowly pealed the dress from her arms and then slowly pulled the top down until her firm breasts and hard nipples popped into view. He was down to his shorts, his cock bulging beneath. As he slid his shorts down and off, she slowly let the filmy lace slide down her body, holding it to her with one hand as it moved down her hips and then slowly revealed the narrow strip of fine hair above her mound and her smooth lips below. She let the dress fall to the floor and now in only black stockings stepped from it. She slowly walked across the room and lay down on the bed, lying on her right side one knee pulled forward, her head resting on her bent arm, looking at him.

"Why don't you join me?" she said, softly.

He lay down on the bed on his left side and faced her.

"What do you have in mind, dear?"

She moved her hand to his hip and pushed, rolling him to his back, pulled his legs apart, moved between them on her knees and said, "Dessert."

Bending forward and gripping his cock at its base, she ran the tip of her tongue up the underside of his erect cock, causing it to stiffen even more Taking the base between her fingers, she angled it up and away from his groin, moved closer and began to run her tongue around and over the head. She parted her lips and slipped his cock head between them, her tongue swirling around and circling it and then slid him further into her warm wet mouth. With each up and down movement she took him further and further into her mouth until he was all the way inside her mouth and she heard him give a grown of pleasure. She moved her mouth back up and, holding his cockhead between her lips, he felt her swirl her tongue over it again before her head dropped and his hard rod went deeply into her mouth again.

Several strikes of her mouth and she stopped and rolled off of him onto her stomach and without a word, drew her knees under her and, her face pressed to the bedspread, her hands moved behind her pulling her cheeks open. She held that position, looked at him lying beside her, his hard cock upright and glistening with her saliva and said, "Fuck me this way."

He rose to his knees and moved behind her, pushing his cock between her spread legs. Her hand moved between her legs and guided him to her tight entrance, her lips already spread and dripping. With one thrust he slowly plunged into her fully, eliciting a gasp from her as she lowered her face to the bed,

"Yes, baby...fuck me...fuck me hard...." She moaned.

He gripped her hips and slowly moved in and out of her and then began to slowly increase his speed.

"God I love that hard cock inside me..." She whispered.

His speed increased and he gripped her hips more tightly and she lowered her chest to the bed, angling her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

He was plunging and out of her, deeply and fast and she moaned, "Yes....that's it...oh, baby yes..."

Moments later, she jerked away from him, turned and pushed him to his back on the bed, straddled him in hands and knees and pushed him deeply inside her again. On all fours above him moving her hips up and down rapidly she sat up, pushing him deep inside her wet pussy, flexing her hips back and forth and his hands went to her breasts, cupping them. Her hands covered his as he squeezed her firm breasts and then moved his fingers and began to flick her hard nipples and then grip them between his fingers and tugging as he knew she liked.

She was grinding her hips forward and backward, impaled on his hard cock and then, Roughly, she removed his hands from her breasts, stopped moving for a moment and leaning from one side to the other, moving her feet beside his hips and spread her knees wider. She leaned forward and rested her hands on his chest and then began to move her hips up and down, moving the length of his hard cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

Her half-lidded eyes were locked on his and she was biting her lower lip as she moved on his stiff rod faster and faster, her skin beginning to glow with perspiration as a low, continuous moan came from her lips. He was unable to stop himself and his cock stiffened and swelled all the more as he neared his climax. Suddenly, she moved back to her knees again and he felt her muscles tighten around him, release and tighten again as she lowered her hips to his and he began to spray inside her, shooting his thick cum inside her as she climaxed.

She fell forward, her breasts and erect nipples pressing against his chest, her head beside his and he circled her back with his arms and held her tight as they both climaxed, the spasms moving through their bodies.

They lay together, holding each other tightly for minutes until their breathing and heart rates returned to more normal.

She finally slowly rolled from him onto her back beside him.

"Oh, my god, that was...so good." She breathed. "I mean it's always good, but....I was thinking about how I was going to ride you all through dinner."

"I had to concentrate on something else during dinner to...keep from ruining my pants. I wasn't sure I was going to make it." He leaned over and kissed her soundly "Damn."

"I need another shower, but I'm not sure I can walk right now." She moaned and then giggled.