The Weekend It All Changed

Story Info
My first pegging experience takes me to a new place.
1.1k words
4.47
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers

It started the night before. We were out of town on a weekend getaway. After a long drive we decided to unwind in the jacuzzi in our suite. As I held my girlfriend we sipped champagne and I said, "your glass is running low. Want a refill?"

"Sure," she responded and then kissed me.

I stood up and leaned over to grab the bottle.

"Damn," she said slyly.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, just loving that sweet little butt."

"Oh, you like?"

She reached over and started to rub my butt. Each cheek getting a counterclockwise massage from her soft hands.

"Lean back. I am don't want champagne anymore."

As I lowered back into the hot tub, I felt her right next to me. The more I sank into the bubbling water the closer she got until she pulled away. After quickly switching which hands were rubbing me she pulled in tight and started grinding her hips into me.

She then dropped her black bikini bottom in front of me and she kept grinding. I felt a sensation of pure pleasure and abandonment hit me. I was getting harder and harder.

"Your turn."

Then she leaned me forward and pulled down my bathing suit. I tried to turn around.

She stopped me.

"Just lean back and enjoy. Let me take over."

I closed my eyes and let her guide me for a few minutes.

"Does sugar buns like this?"

"Oh God yes."

"Stand up."

I did. I would have done anything she said at that moment. She leaned me over the edge and started to grind her wet pussy into my ass. I was in heaven and hard as a rock.

After a few minutes she reached around rubbed my dick as she kept swerving her hips. Then she turned me around. I was stunned. My heart was pounding, and I was ready to explode. But I saw a new look in her eyes. It was one of strength and power. She was in control and I was ready to let her wash over me like a wave She pulled me in close and kissed me with a force I had never felt from a woman.

I laid back and she put me inside of her. I came within 5 minutes as she moaned.

We made our way to the bed, and I feel asleep with her in my arms.

Several hours later I woke up to the sound pouring rain.

She was gone. There was a note. It read, "Sugar Buns, Last night was amazing, I want to take it to the next level. I will be out all day. Take it easy. Get some rest. Save your strength for tonight (you will need it). Put on what's in the box on the table. Leave the room by 6:30 and be back at 8:00 tonight."

I got up and opened the box. It was a pair of women's, black lace, French cut panties. I was stunned.

Then I saw a note that read, "You know you want to. Stop denying yourself. Pleasure awaits. XOXO"

I showered and put them on. Then I felt a wave overtake me. I felt like a rebel and a free man. The rest of the day ticked by. My nervous anticipation drove me crazy. But I followed the instructions.

At 8:00 I knocked on the door and heard, "Come in..."

I opened and saw a dark room with a few candles. She was leaning against the wall. Her diagonal body started with a pair of high heels, red panties and bra, and cowboy hat. She motioned for me with her finger.

"Come to momma.."

I felt my dick fill up instantly and made my way to her. She pulled me close, kissed me, and grab my ass. As her tongue move around my mouth, she started to undress me. My heart pounded. I went to take off her bra. She stopped me.

"No, momma's in control. Just follow sugar buns."

"Yes momma."

Soon I was stripped down to only my panties.

"Good boy. You follow instructions. Momma likes that."

She took off her bra and rubbed my face into her breasts. Her nipples had never been this hard. Then she pushed me down on the bed and peeled off my underwear

"Did you like last night?"

"Yes."

"Do you want more? Do you want me to ride that sweet ass all night long?"

"Yes."

"You look really hot in panties. Do you like being femme to my butch?"

I could feel her control and I loved it.

"Yes. Take me."

She leaped at me and kissed me.

"Turn over. Momma is gonna ride those sweet sugar buns all night."

She began to rub my ass and the eyes rolled back in my head. I fought back every urge to cum.

"I went shopping. Do you want to see what momma bought?"

She pulled out a box.

"Yes," although I could barely speak as my heart pounded.

She opened the box and it was strap on. My eyes became big.

"I'll be gentle. Want to lube it up and I'lll lube you up?"

I rubbed the long shaft with lube as she rubbed my ass and thighs. Then I turned over.

"Ride me cowgirl."

She smacked my ass and then pulled in closer. I felt the pain and rush of pleasure as she penetrated me. It was like a wall crashing down and then a wave of ecstasy. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned over and over.

"Take me, take me, take me!!" I replied.

She thrusted faster and faster, and dug her left hand nails into my back and waved her cowboy hat in the air. Then she threw and it yelled, "YES!!"

"Oh God!!"

"Who's my sugar buns? Who's got the sweet ass?!" She yelled. Then she slowed and built to an even more frantic pitch. This cycle repeated over and over for another 15 minutes. Finally at the height of passion she arched her back before snapping back on top of me.

Our hearts were pounding and we were both sweaty. She slowly pulled out.

"Turn your sweet ass. Sugar buns."

She took off the strap on, smiled and kissed me. Then she pulled my hard dick into her wet pussy. For the next 5 minutes she ground me down. As I tried to hold it I finally moaned, "You're amazing, The beauty of a woman and you fuck with the power of man!!"

Then I shot everything,

As we laid there she leaned over and said, "sugar buns, welcome to the next level. In bed from now I'm in control, you're the femme, and momma's gonna ride your sweet ass every night."

I pulled her close, kissed her, and whispered, "umm yes, momma."

JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers