All Comments on 'The Weekend Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Going to read a bit more, but i dont have much confidence of it getting any better, at the moment its 1 star

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver2 months ago

What Lee did by cheating was wrong.

She had a choice. Stay and work it out or leave.

There wasn't an option 3 (Stay and cheat yourself)

Good start to the story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5* for your writing, Good tight stuff conveying the damage of cheating. Two broken hearts. The old adage “Two wrongs don’t make a right” would appear to be apt to your story concept. Seems its going to be a long one .. reconciliation in this circumstance may not be for the best. The damage (in her case, rooted in revenge / getting even) will haunt the pair forever. Hopeless, move on.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny5 months ago

What a piece of work

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

stopped reading when it was brought up that they both cheated. :( don't want to read about two people who would be better off apart.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

mmmmm makes a good story, just that bit different

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I commented on giving up the high ground in my previous post.

I Usually don't have time for multiple chapters stories.

You hooked me with excellent writing skills and foresight to keep the story going. I'm betting that Brian character will destroy a few more marriages before he finally changes. Hell, seems like he'd steal his half sister from her husband just to put another notch in his belt.

I digress. Had to come back and thank you for writing this story. 6 outa 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loosing the moral high ground didn't make us even. It just showed I didn't love her enough to forgive.

Never, ever, give up the high ground.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This series is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two wrongs are double trouble.

Payback? No

Just adding to the misery.

USMC Vietnam

Greatest respect for corpsmen. He denigrating them

usaretusaret10 months ago

Obviously, unfinished.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Wow, I can almost see this happening. It seems so real. Don't have any information on Lee's lover, but this Brian guy is a problem that will always be there for 8 hours each day. She doesn't want Brian. There is no love and there is no future with him, and she has no problem with that. Brian, however, may not go quietly.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

This is an all to familiar troupe, husband cheated? Yeah, but not maliciously. This cunt didn't want to get even, she wanted more than what she deserved. Thr correct thing for Lee to do is disappear. But we already know this is a insipid RAAC tale....

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

Totally agreeing with what one of the Anonymous peeps said. Brian is a piece of shit.

Sad tale, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He wounded the marriage. She just killed it and put it out of its misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very strongly written, they both fucked around. But there likely is one huge difference: he cheated but he didn't rub her nose in it. Wife's cheating was meant to inflict maximum pain and damage to husband. Infidelity is awful; infidelity coupled with wanton cruelty is unforgivable. There really is no coming back from that, in my view. But I have a bad feeling about where this ultimately ends up.

P.S. Brian should be erased from the Earth. He is an unadulterated piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And he is still married to this disgusting cunt because..................?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lee is a wuss. Too one dimensional.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - not a great start.

Both main characters are not very likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Well you opened the story with a coup de grâce. One that se knew she was doing and chose to do. From the looks of it, it is going to take you five more chapters of hell for them to call it quits. But, I'll press on hoping it will be different. I'm a bit masochastic that way. (Grin)

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

What a fucking slimy whore.

Second time through.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

I think its in the book of Galations.. NOT sure.... you will reap what you sow !!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Holding my comments

I've learned that judging a story before the ending can often require a reversal of the first when you get to the last.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Read it again

He fucked up. But she did it for revenge. Protect assets and move on. Why is he still talking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written

5. Great series

jrphdojrphdoover 3 years ago

Both obviously made mistakes but Brian is a douchbag predator and should be dealt with as harshly as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The asshole is always in the military.

Not sure why in your stories the asshole is usually in the military. You must hate the military, cause speaking from experience people in the military are usually touchy about stuff like cheaters. You don't have to look far in the military to find someone that was dear john'ed on deployment. If he is lucky, he survives it. It does take your edge off when your half way suicidal in a very dangerious situation. Or better yet, you come home, after deployment, and you find the bank accounts empty, and a divorce and restraining order waiting for you. Oh to add insult to injury, the military jag will often take the wifey side, so much for sticking up for their own.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Impossible not to Moralize

Both very hateful characters.

Why would I read on?

He fucked up, so she fucked up even more... two wrongs, etc.

So, why would we care about this if the characters are so reprehensible?

I just can't be bothered

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Duh.

When did 2 wrongs ever make a right. Her only correct choices were forgive or leave. She made a bad choice but she couldn't help it. She's a women so she drops an IQ point every month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Powerfull

Powerfull first chapter, I really needed to understand whys she was doing that to a husband she loves enough to mention while with her lover. So here it is the elephant in the room, I like the passin in here. By the way is nice to have a Brian that still the same but more mature, there is a decerning change in him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ah well

if he cheated first then it's all right. but what about divorcing the asshole instead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
she acted with malice aforethought

jusr get a divorce and avoid the drama. She hates him, whether or not she has cause. time to move on.

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
missing info

Some details of Lee's 'indiscretion' might round this story off a little. Cheating is ALWAYS cheating but a planned weekend to revenge fuck is malicious. Although the opening paragraphs were enticing,some context of Lee's cheating would help to flesh-out the place these tormented minds were inhabiting. As it stands it was, at best, an OK 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing..

Due to your resent posting in this series l decided to start form the beginning again, all I would like to say is that l think this is probably the best opening chapters to a storyline that l have read att LW. Well done!

Thanks again

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Damn

good story about a marriage on life support that needs the plug pulled. OK, he f'ed up. OTOH, she f'ed up with malice and planning. He should spend his time focusing on another woman.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Or, of course, Path C.) ...

Path C. ) Brian has gotten over any fear of irrate husbands beating on him because he got a CCW permit. Which the local police department gladly gave him after the beating, and because nurses, male and female, are friendly with the police as they interact all the time.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
There is a 3 year hiatus for Brian between “The Weekend” and “Innocent Text Messages” (ITM).

Keeping that in mind, there is a problem in this story. In ITM, which occurs BEFORE “Weekend”, Brian has SHIT beat out of him by an irate husband. There was intimation that Brian “... wasn’t quite the same...”. Which I took for mild PTSD, and at least hesitating going after married women.

Here he is with Regina, a married woman, and he knows the husband knows. And there is not an hint that he has any thoughts of retaliation by Lee.

I see either Path A.) This loss of caution can be explained by Brian being in love Regina, so would go through anything to be with her. Or Path B.) Regina made Lee out to be a wimpy sissy boy who she could control (though that is probably unlikely as she started telling Brian her woes early on and, probably, wouldn’t disparage Lee in that manner. So Path B is possible, but unlikely.)

If Path A, then everything they do and say together has to take that into account. He’s not “playing”. This is his first time in adult love. You hate him, ‘cause fucking up Regina and Lee’s marriage. But you have to sympathize with him a little too.

That’s my take on things.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Gee

So many comments. It was unbelievable, but then this site is for fiction about unbelievable incredible sex. The bf even had to have a big dick, of course he did. Why would a moronic woman have sex with a small or normal dick. She was in denial, just not sure if in the sudan or egypt end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the Imbecile who posted the following ...."5! The only garbage on here is you anony you retarded asshole"

"Pot meet Kettle!"

Assuming your to stupid or ignorant to understand the hypocrisy of your moronic comment an explanation of "this" metaphor can be "Googled" .... anony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! The only garbage on here is

you anony you retarded asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
did re-read of ''love at first...''

Could not be I told myself when I realized you had resurrected that arrogant, heartless predator.

Before you add chapter 3 you might want to refresh your memory about Brian character.

Sorry, no one like that ever changes and wants ''just to be understood''.

Nor would he ever be the genuine shoulder to lean on and confide in.

That problem arises when you pull characters out of otherseries and shoehorn them in new series.

You lose credibility as author in changing complete nnarcissist...cannot be done.

Sociopaths and psychopaths cannot be rehabbed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pure shit!!

Is that your problem solving?? Get even by cheating like the husband?? You poor little sucker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow! A LW story with real emotions.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Sounds

like anon 2/28 is writing his own stroke stories now.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Excellent Puzzle

My reaction is that if one asks the other to forgive them that will start a chain reaction that just might lead to RAAC,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I can understand a revenge affair.

However, the cold calculated deliberate way she did this was way out of line. I presume he at least tried to hide his affair but this was something else. I am usually in favour of reconciliation but not this time.

Pity she will probably end up with the true man of her dreams and live happily ever after. I just hope not.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Where’s the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3*s

Starting good.

Reminds me of a Slirpuff story.

DAMN, everything New reminds me of something old😣.

Thanks for the chapter, Javmor 79.

AMerryman

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 6 years ago
Sorry for being late to the party!

Hey Jav,

Thanks for the story! Solid writing, lots of emotional tension and dealing with a tough situation like cheating and revenge sex? Love it! Always interested in stories that intelligently delve into truly fucked up situations. I'm not sure about the intellectual debate but this chapter made me think which is why I'm drawn to these types of stories.

Revenge sex is so fascinating! It's like doing surgery with a chainsaw! A great way to kill the patient (relationship) but if it survives it carries huge scars. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good word angst

Well written. No doubt. Unfortunately, the story makes me uncomfortable. As someone mentioned his actions destroyed the past. Her actions destroyed the future. Love, trust, understanding, caring et all are destroyed. It would have been more humane to just divorce him. She has destroyed all hope of a loving marriage. Each share the blame, but what they had will never return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
From Duna

About 80% of the people read stories watch movies such methods they put their imagine into the story plot. Where the the readers do not find any positive hero or character in the story according to their taste they will push the 1*.

If the readers met several such stories without positive characters they will push the 1* without reading the story at all!

The 20% of the people can read stories and watch movies according to the writer's skill or the skill of the movie makers......

80% of our brain is built in this way, somebody from the 20% of people SHOULD UNDERSTAND this phenomenon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

More like this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shwanze1 and sbrooks103x and backslid buddies

One gives the other a reacharound as he reads these stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
revenge sex

Stories about infidelity in marriage and as a reaction revenge sex, are always fascinating when written by a good author (like javmor), because there's so much potential for emotional conflict and angst. Revenge sex is a need for balancing the scales (unless it is only an excuse for a little strange) but the thing is, perfect balancing is impossible because the whole concept is asymmetrical. The spouse who cheated first destroyed the marriage's past ,demonstrating all was not well, while the other spouce thought so. The spouse who uses revenge sex destroys the marriage's future with an infidelity that can be remembered fondly and cherished in the years to come, since it is "justified" and even"therapeutic", unlike the first offender's cheating, which is just a painful reminder of the start of the crisis. So, there are so many and interesting ways such a story can evolve and javmor is more than able to see it through.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 6 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. Can’t wait to hear the details of his dalliance.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Anon

cuck in a closet. Your comment doesn't make logical sense plus you are a coward for taking anon potshots. If you must take anon potshots, please try to be original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The revenge fuck doesn’t work . Now how do you stay married if you both choose to when you work with the guy who fucked you all weekend even though your married. I know if it was I the revenge fuck would never work . She would’ve come home to complete destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent start.

Let the story continue. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the best story i have read in a long time

The best short story I have read in a long time. It is well-planned out and written with real life consequences.

gr8gy2lv

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
Re the inarticulate slow-witted Anonny who commented Re Rw43

You commented that "(the number of) comments don't mean sh*t".

To a nameless, vocabulary-challenged, gutless, unidentifiable, inexpressive parasite like you, I'm sure " good sh*t" is the highest compliment you're capable of. Too bad, despite your preoccupation with sh*t, your lack of analytical skills keeps you from perceiving the differences between dog sh*t, chicken sh*t, pigeon sh*t, rat sh*t or your own sh*t.

EVERY named commenter deserves more respect than you do as an Anonymous sh*t-slinger, and Javmor's worst story is more worthy of my time than your best comment.

If you care at all about being credible (that means "being believable"), go back and count the comments that are part of the silly argument that I agree has inflated the number. Subtract that number from the total. You will still have a high number, and they will represent a large variety of viewpoints on Javmor's story. That means the story is provocative; in other words, good, but not satisfying.

Scores? That's the only thing YOU influence, so their accuracy really is sh*t.

Of course, I'm counting on you to have the maturity to understand there are more viewpoints than just yours. Am I wasting my time here?

Of course I am. If you cared about being credible, you wouldn't be Anonny.

Javmor, looking forward to seeing where these guys go from here. Thanks for the story.

Dc5655Dc5655about 6 years ago
What happens next?

Waiting for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
brian again

Last javmor left him in innocent texts he had been badly beaten and WAS NEVER THE SAME!

Too bad javmor decided to let him play his games again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry javmor

The comment section was more exciting and revealing than the story. lsd also known as...well why repeated all those monikers 90 per cent of commenters have for him-lsd needs a mental health intervention. Denigrating Kimi1990 in a most sexist and offensive manner, insulting Blackrandall neither of which posted.

Reedrichards applauds him for knowing who Dave Conception is though lsd just used his name with no biographical reference. I admit I was shocked that lsd and rr knew about my neighbor. How a small businessman from Redland became so famous. His little store between 2nd and 3rd street did not seem to generate that much business. Perhaps he has a new Internet presence. I will have to inquire when next I visit his store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Apparently "schwanze" is Albanian for

"cuck in a closet"

Who knew?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
If

that's what she needs after he screwed up, time to move on.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Interesting how different

The points of view are.

One man's trash really is another man's treasure.

jav has written some stories I dislike but he writes well enough to plant the hook and I wind up staying for the ride.

I hate cuck and whore stories but can admit when one is well written.

I am a fan of Shakespeare because he wrote stories about people doing shitty things and making shitty decisions with real repercussions.

jav has a touch of that and I am usually always willing to ride with him to the conclusion.

The journey is important to me and jav makes it interesting.

I don't know enough about Lee to be more than disappointed he cheated. Regina is an extremely flawed character that I don't exactly like but really find interesting. She really does love Lee as pathetically stupid as she has become for screwing a coworker that apparently porks anything with a slit.

I abhore Brian. Regardless of if his character is growing, he is still fucking married women and my limit for him was reached in "Love at first sight theory".

My only pleasure that could ever occur reading about Brian would be if he met someone wired like me. Someone who would smile kindly at him as I snapped his bones.

Even though this author, in all probability, won't do to Brian what I would, I'm still down for this excellent, emotionally charged writing.

This is fun for me and I am enjoying the ride.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 6 years ago
Brians back!

You have created a villain in Brian only equaled by one Nageren created in one of his stories in my opinion, In addition,the husband and wife are finding out that revenge does not give one satisfaction. People like Brian, both male and female are there to sense unhappiness and seize upon it . I hope you finish Brian off this time. And by the way, this is a HECK of a story! many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks.

Well done. Realistic. Well written, and thought provoking.

carvohicarvohiabout 6 years ago
This was tough.

First, I felt angry, gripped, totally unhappy. I just don't see a happy ending here.

Second, I read nearly all the comments, a rarity for me. There's some good ones, but sad to say this was one of those times, no disrespect to anyone who wrote something, that I would have liked to have heard from Ohio or HDK. I'm going back. Maybe there's a Richard Gerald, a Black and Rand, or an Unoriginalist I overlooked. I need something.

Alas, I'll follow along, but I'm not a happy camper.

Is this a five? Of course it's five.

Jedd Clampett

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Congrats to Sbrooks for . . .

. . . getting as much hatred as I sometimes do. I know it’ll roll right off his back.

A point to LSD for knowing who Dave Concepcion is!

I hadn’t read javmor’s previous article, so I didn’t know that Brian was a recurring character. Yeah, he was used in this story, but he seems more of a minor protagonist than Regina and Lee. Two wrongs don’t make a right, but they can pave the way for a reconciliation. Regina had allowed Lee’s previous affair to eat at her, and couldn’t discuss it. Maybe now she can.

Don’t know where this story is going, but that is a sign of good writing: the ending hasn’t been telegraphed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good and emotional

I thought the emotional kinetic motion was excellent. And I was very struck by characters who can't say what they want to say and end up having to say something else, something that does no good. People are like this a lot, in my experience - more mixed they want to be themselves. It's good to see some non-cardboard cutout psychologies (eternally wonderful husband, selfish completely unperceptive wife seem to be such boring favorites). As FD45 said, way better than the average score. And my score was way higher than the average score.

javmor79javmor79about 6 years agoAuthor
@ FD45

I am continuing it. I normally don't submit stories until it is fully finished, but work got in the way. I am submitting it tonight, so it should be published in about 3 days. Sorry for the delay.

On a side note, low scores shouldn't run any author off. I am a little strange, but if I write a story that only gets good comments, I feel that I have failed. I enjoy stories than have realistic shades of grey. If everyone likes it, then I feel it is too black and white. No grey. Conflicting ideas are what make the world go round. If two people always agree, one of them is redundant.

Once again, thanks to all who read and commented. Please, never stop criticizing stories. No story or author should be above criticism.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 6 years ago
Revenge Sex

Revenge just kills the marriage. Just Divorce him, She used Brian . These 2 are both assholes.. Great writing. 5 *. When a story pisses me off I know the writer has succeeded.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Tkis is a Loving Wives story, FD45

And the scores are largely irrelevant with a LW story.

So many LW readers score on whether or not they agree with what the characters are doing rather than how well the author portrayed those characters and the situations they were placed in. And since there are at least two extreme camps of LW readers, it's difficult to please them all.

It's not the same in other categories.

Lue

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Javmor

I do not think that the score is indicative of the quality. Please continue writing.

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
Anonymous posts and IP addresses

SBrooks got that message for attempting to make an anonymous post from the same IP he had previously used to post from his named account.

If you don't have a named account you can post multiple anonymous posts and won't get that message.

And you can use the same IP to post from different named accounts. A friend who also posts on Lit has done it from my computer with no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cull the crap

Lit would be a lot better without the likes of sbrook

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
I didn't consider this "cheating"

Her husband already broke their mutual fidelity contract, so it's null and void.

What Regina did is probably not going to help her situation, and certainly isn't making her feel any better about it, but any suffering Lee is experiencing is just irony.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Douchenozzle

You CAN'T be that stupid! I wasn't admitting to posting anonymously, I was demonstrating how I couldn't.

Since you and/or your cohorts seem to be experts on the procedure, maybe it's the pot calling the kettle black!

FYI, I use my laptop, not my phone, so that method never even occurred to me.

Again, if you have anything resembling proof that I'm using the same IP for multiple ID's, report me! I'm sure the mods have even better methods of proving that than you do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

If a story is not good, give it a low score for its content NOT. Evans’s you don’t agree with the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x if that’s who you are this hour

So you got a message saying you couldn’t post another anonymous comment since one had already been posted by you earlier — and there you have it, you basically just told the world how stupid you are. You claimed to not be posting anonymously and under your many pseudonyms and yet you just told us that you were. Rather than waste all of your time being such a big shot behind your keyboard, maybe go find a genre on Literotica where you actually like the types of stories there. Enjoy life a little more, stop being such a complete douche nozzle to all the people who take the time to write these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Quietlylurking

You ever notice who doesn't live in the comments? None of the good writers around make a bunch of stupid comments, insulting other readers or commenters. Just the assholes.

This just isn't a very good story. It isn't awful, but not very good. The score has it about right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Rw43

Comments don't mean shit. It just usually means Swingerjoe or Slamdog started some shit. Look at the fucking score. This is shit, like all this jackass' stories. Some of the worst stories have 400 comments. Mostly people saying how shitty they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Anon posts from same IP

All I had to do to get around that was to turn off wifi on my phone et voila. Shiny new Anon post without getting out of my chair.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
I will never understand...

why some Lit users seem to live in the comments sections of stories. Kinda sad really.

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
When the story creates a storm in the comments, you know it's good.

But it isn't necessarily satisfying. And this one isn't, yet.

Javmor, the little details you left unresolved I felt made no difference to the overall status of the conflict, and I think by ignoring them you convey that. Who cares how frequently each spouse had "hurt your spouse" sex, or how 'good' it was when it obviously wasn't done to be good.

Love your extended use of foreshadowing. You are obviously expecting your readers to be intelligent enough to pick up on unexplained situations, while also conveying to us the need for patience to trust you to fill us in when the timing of our enlightenment has the most impact.

I thought Lee's aggressiveness upon her return was a little unwarranted, particularly for a hypocrite, but possibly she would never have verbalized any recriminations if he hadn't pushed her. And we readers should not be under any illusions: this story is ALL about reconciliation.

Or rather, I think we will find that the challenge will be, can a wonderful, beautiful, but self-satisfied and probably self-righteous woman ever reconcile with the man who has violated her trust. Cheating on him in response has had the positive effect of pulling her off her clean perch and into the ditch; now she needs to start engaging with the flawed man she married in hopes their future relationship will be between two real people, not two stiff ceramic statues that stand well together but on separate pedestals.

I know, and am married to, a Regina. Her view of her own moral goodness is the centerpiece of her psyche. If her cheating helps her understand her flaws and the essential role forgiveness, love and commitment play in strengthening her marriage, they will survive. If her cheating forces her to blame him for making her do bad things just to feel like she is compatible with him, their marriage is doomed.

I look forward to the succeeding chapters. I respect you as an author and storyteller, so please don't feel like Regina and Lee's marriage needs to make it in order to give inspiration to mine.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Anonymous Test

Okay,I tried to post an Anonymous comment from my ip.

This is the message I got:

You cannot post an anonymous comment because there is already one posted from your IP address. You can still post a comment if you provide your username/password.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will wait to see where the story takes us.

Personally, I think the wife has all the emotional maturity of an angry 3-year-old. Had they simply divorced, they might be friends later. Not likely, but possible.

Now ? It seems unrealistic her husband would even speak with her.

For most other authors, I'd stop reading now. In this case, I'll reserve judgement in hopes it improves or surprises readers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@LSD Re: Thoughts?

You missed "O" and "X"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooms103x

You can’t post multiple anonymous comments from the same account? You mean like this?

Um... yes you can and you do it all day long.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: IP's

That is a flat out LIE! I challenge you to show proof, which I KNOW that you can't. Of these id's: " bayernpeter1, dragonmann72, 26thNC ,justgr8, just8reading,Impo_64, gordon12, gmann(7, bigbib2406," dragonmann72 is the only person I even know. I have edited for him, which would be strange indeed it I was him! As for Anonymous, you CAN'T post multiple anonymous comments with the same IP.

Please feel free to report me to the mods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just to help everyone follow along

Sbrooks103, bayernpeter1, dragonmann72, 26thNC and numerous other comments here all have the same IP Adress showing they are all the same person. He also posts unde justgr8, just8reading,Impo_64, gordon12, gmann(7, bigbib2406 and of course anonymous. It’s hilarious to watch him carry on conversations with himself here day in and day out. It’s rather obvious that he needs professional help. So please authors in this Loving Wives category, don’t take his negativity to heart. He is simply a sad little man with a broken heart when his wife left him for a better lover.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Comments

@LSD, your shots truly don't bother me at all. I would give you the same advice I gave the Anon: If you find me so boring, inane, pedantic, or whatever, I have an ID, you know it's me, feel free to ignore me, please know that is what I usually do with yours. I DID notice that you took a page out of SJ's playbook and never addressed my main point, that you claimed that SystemShock had no right to criticize since he never posted anything, yet you haven't posted anything either, and that hasn't stop YOU from commenting.

Regarding Lee, I can't speak for other comments, but my issue was never the amount of cheating that Lee did, but her refusal to talk about it until it blew up with her affair.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Thoughts ! ( as inspired and about by the redoubtable sbrooks103 )

He's the A-Rod of Arid, the Babe Ruth of Blasé, the King Kong of the Cloying, the Dave Conception of the Drab, The ' Endy Hardy' of Entropy, the Frankenstein of Futile, the John Grisham of the Godforsaken, the Hank Hill of the Hank Hill , the Indiana Jones of the Harrison Futile, the Jackie Chan of the Judge ( Mental), the Kendall Jenner of the Jennifer Aniston, the Lyle Menendez of the Lackadaisical, the Mike Tyson of the Moonies, the Nathaniel Hawthorne of Neutrality, the Pete Rose of the Plebeian, the Don Quixote of the inquintessencent , the Ron Jeremy of The Resigned, the Steven Segal of Stolid, the Tom Cruise of the Rainman, the Ulysses of Ur So Boring, the Van Gogh of Vapid, the Warren Buffet of " He's So Straight he's Warped" , the Young Jeezy of 'Yuck ', the Zed's Dead of Pulped Zucchini .

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Comments on the comments

It’s interesting that a few readers seem to be willing to give Lee a pass if it was a one-time “mistake.” I’m trying to recall a single story ever posted to this site where a woman made a similar one-time mistake and was forgiven by the LW readership.

What happened to “once a cheater, always a cheater?” And “it’s not a mistake to spread your legs for another man?”

Also, only men can believe that a woman would leave her husband for another man because of the size of his dick. Size matters, guys, but not as much as we think it does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like it so far

Made a great point of letting us no one is in the right here. Lee screwed up. She gets revenge with a man whore she works with. Brian is a dick with no conscience. She apparently isn’t interested in saving her marriage since two wrongs don’t make a right. She lost the upper hand when she fucked Brian the first time. She is no better than the men now. Just another slut getting revenge since we don’t know how Lee’s indiscretion occurred. A one timer or an affair with no allowance for explanation by her. I hope Brian knocked her up or gave her an STD on her glorious revenge weekend. Serve her right. Please continue the story

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
One last thing

I wonder if the person Lee cheated with told him he had a huge cock? Now that Gina has found the love of big cock could she ever go back to Lee's sub size cock anyway? Why is it that the woman always finds a big cock when she plays around? Why doesn't society just off all men with small cocks so women can have what they think they deserve?

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Been there done that

I lost three finger nails reading this. I will say that in the beginning I was pissed at Gina and Brian but at the end I wished that I could have offed them. Lee did something wrong but we don't know if it was a one off or not. If I read the story right he tried to talk it out and explain what happened but she didn't want to, there in lies the root of the problem *no communication).

Enter Brian, the hero, Navy Corpsman with stories to tell, a cock sure man with a desire to seduce married women. Gina works close to show him the works and he helps himself to another mans wife yet again.

Now for a little picking on the story. First the weekend would have to have been planed out weeks in advance to get the hotel reservations and air plane tickets. Next he did a great job of manipulating Gina to find out about Lee's encounter and convince her she needed to get back at him, why do I say this because if his affair happened long enough ago to fester like it did I would guess it happened at least a year ago. Last Where did they go that was only three hundred miles away that they had to fly?

Look forward to your next installment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES