All Comments on 'The Weekend Pt. 01'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
your pen must be filled with magic.

Your story read as if I was reading a letter of fact, and not a story someone made up to fill the pages of my pc. you did a great job in your story and I hope you write more about your two people in this story.

Keep me posted I will try to remember to look for you again. Good night.

john

GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

A very good start, but the sex scenes are a bit vanilla a rushed. More details, let us feel her passion, her need. looking forward to seeing the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2

Piss poor first entry, just another cheating whore story, like the thousands of others.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
written well

but a sad topic. I hope the divorce is fair but don't tell hubby about your cheating. Let him feel you just fell out of love or something. Save his pride a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story but!

Her marriage must have already been in trouble as she is ready dump her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whore

Just a cheating whore willing to give up her family for some strange dick.

OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

So she cheats and is “mad at her husband and irritated with daughter” as she wants her freedom. Answer is simple tell your husband and daughter that you don’t love them any longer and leave , am sure they would understand ! Am also sure that any pain or hurt they may feel mean nothing to you as you have found a great fuck to replace them.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was just

the telling about a selfish cheating whore, looking just for her and never thinking about her family. That's not a good story. What will define if this story is good or bad will be the consequences. For now no scoring.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I hope her ass doesnt leave too much of an indent when she lands on it after husband tosses her away like the turd she is.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
LW? The Weekend?

There is no Loving Wife in this story. No Sharing. Only deceit, lying, disrespect, selfishness. The hubby was a cuckold but an unaware one. Maybe there should be a special category for stories like this. LW it ain't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scary peek into the reality of infidelity...

So easy to fall victim, having known the game first hand. String along til she wants more or gets caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Isn’t this how the end of all marriages start ?

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatover 3 years ago
Such a Hot, Well-Told Story

Thank God someone is again writing erotic fiction for Loving Wives category. Too many stories of small dicked hubbies who want revenge.

She is the kind of Loving Wife i so thoroughly enjoy.

Please write more...and in the next story would love to hear how she has hubby after a tryst with her new lover.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

This is hot! Too bad reality sucks.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
So many

Cheating spouses think the affair partner is wonderful and they need to be with them, but reality is different. Sex is great,b ut what about the difficult times. The challenges. The things that build a marriage, and take away some of the excitement. Once you are caught you see the sex was not great, the badness of it was. The sex was not worth ending a marriage. Not even close.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nothing

Nothing but another soulless, cheating whore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

What's with "my friend?" Doesn't she have a name?

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
No context is provided

re the husband and wife relationship. She feels trapped by her reality but it is a reality she helped create and indeed wanted parts of and actively pursued at one time. Now she sees this dude as an escape, a frivolity to fill her alone weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

a shining example why you should never become a husband .... ever

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Another woman with no morals. Will not end happily.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 3 years ago

Tajfa- You said it a woman with out morals. And to think when you get a divorce she will get the kids and teach them it does pay to be a cheat and a lair. No wonder nobody wants to get married any more easier to walk away. And to think women want equal rights so what's so equal when ya go through a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wanted to warn everyone that this story goes nowhere. The author strings us along for 5 chapters and then it just ends. No resolution, no followup, no closure; it just ends. Do yourself a favor and read the last sentence of chapter 5 first, then decide if you want to waste your time with the filler chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Her husband needs to put her in a world all of her own by kicking the whore out. Let Jim support this evil cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES