The Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Two guys and two girls.
2.1k words
4.42
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my 20s, I got an opportunity to have a threesome with my girlfriend then (who is my wife now) and one of her acquaintances. The acquaintance in question was a chic I had hooked up with casually and we'd had decent sex but no connection beyond that fling.

Two years into our relationship, we ran into Estelle at a club and I told my girlfriend, Mona, that the acquaintance and I had hooked up in college. Her response shocked me, "I think she's hot, we should ask her to join us at the hotel tonight".

We'd spoken about the idea of having a threesome but each time my girl would joke that the only threesome she'd like to have is one with me and another guy. I'd say I wasn't sure I'd like that and we'd let it go.

On this fateful Friday, Mona asked Estelle to come home with us and Estelle agreed. At the hotel, I choked and I was barely able to satisfy one let alone both women. If I'm being honest, I didn't like the strong smell of Estelle's pussy. I was used to Mona's odorless pussy and I loved to eat her out. I remembered then why I was never into Estelle.

We laughed the failure off, Estelle as well and we all had a great time at breakfast the next morning. When Estelle left, Mona and I agreed to just enjoy each other and I agreed to lay that fantasy to rest.

That was 10 years ago. I am now 38 years old and Mona is 32. We've since got married and we have an amazing 8-year-old son. We a great friends and even better lovers and partners.

Last week Mona came home from the gym and told me that she had met a couple that she would be willing to have a foursome with.

A foursome? We haven't even talked about threesomes since that failed attempt and now we are talking about a foursome? I was intrigued.

"What? How?"

She said we could book a staycation at a nice hotel in town and invite them to dinner and drinks. She said that she could tell from the way they both spoke to her that they both thought she was hot and given the opportunity, she was sure they'd each love to make love to her, and that she knew I'd find Sophia's to be intriguing and interesting, as she does.

Looking through Sophie's Instagram, I was reminded how much my wife knows me.

Mona didn't say much about David, so when I checked his account, I was prepared for the ting of jealousy I felt, and the reminder that my wife had great taste.

"Okay. I'm in." I said knowing I could leave all the details to her.

I trust her. I trust her judgments and choices. Plus, Mona is the extrovert in our pairing. She is sexy, sophisticated, and charismatic so if anyone can plan a weekend of pleasure between multiple participants, it's her.

On Friday, Mona came home from the gym beaming, she had a spring in her step and a cheer in her demeanor that told me she was up to no good (in a good way). I was on my way out when she came in.

"I've invited Sophie and David to join us for dinner at the hotel tonight.''

That day I was on fire with my work. I was home by 4 pm. We checked into the hotel at 6 p.m., got ready, and went to the restaurant at 7:30 p.m. Dinner was set for 8 p.m.

Mona and I had a drink as we waited. Sophie and David were on time. They looked amazing. They are a great-looking couple and as the evening progressed, we learned that they got along just as well as Mona and I.

Dinner was fun. A little tense at first but as the evening drew forward, and the alcohol took effect, we were able to transition seamlessly from tense small talk to relaxed conversations filled with laughter and mild flirtations.

Mona and Sophie shared physical touches that somehow managed to connect David and me. We would watch them and then share approving looks. We were intrigued. They left the take to use the bathroom and when they returned, they suggested that we take the party to the room.

Once in the room, I went straight to the bathroom to take a leak and when I returned, I was greeted by the sight of the girls at the foot of the bed, making out.

I joined David in the "living room" where I sat on the single chair, directly opposite from him. We watched as the girls explored each other. Sophie lifted and removed Mona's top and I focused on David's face as he saw her firm c-cup breasts.

Sophie's dress came off next, her double Ds held in place by a lace bra and her ass barely contained in lace briefs.

The girls seemed lost in each other as we watched them.

Initially, we shot looks of shock at each other. Like when the girls got completely naked, when Mona buried her face between Sophie's breasts, when Sophie touched Mona's pussy for the first time, when she licked her fingers right after.

But by the time the girls were moaning loudly and shaking with orgasms from rubbing their clits together, David and I just sat there, paralyzed, eyes glued to the action, hands involuntarily rubbing our cocks through our pants.

The girls lay on the bed for a few minutes after cumming before they burst out laughing. They got up and made their way to us.

"How're you doing boys?" they teased as they made their way to us. Sophie to me and Mona to David.

Sophie straddled me in a standing position so that my face was level with her boobs. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and pulled her in so that I could bury my face between her boobs like Mona had.

I looked up and she was smiling down at me. I pulled her down and kissed her as her wet pussy lips spread around the bulge of my cock through my pants. Between the pressure of her weight on me and the feeling of her soft flesh under my hands, I had to have her right away or I couldn't promise not to nut right there and then.

I got up with Sophie in my arms, her legs wrapped around my ass. I adjusted my hands so that I carried by the butt cheeks. I had one hand low enough for my fingers to reach her dripping wet pussy. I stroked it gently as I walked her to one end of the bed.

I glanced over at Mona and David as I placed Sophie down. David was shirtless, Mona on her knees between his legs, looking up at him, unbuckling his belt. Both smiling.

I got on my knees between Sophie's legs and started to kiss her inner thighs. I made my way to her pussy and I licked her lips, first consuming the mixture of hers and Mona's cum. I could taste Mona even in the mixture. I smiled a little at the thought that I was eating Mona off another woman's pussy.

When all traces of Mona were finished, I dipped my tongue into Sophie's vaginal opening to scoop up some Sophie-only juice and I used my tongue to spread it all over her clit. I circled my tongue around Sophie's clit, which is significantly bigger than Mona's. Everything about Sophie is a size up from Mona's if I may put it that way.

I felt a body settle onto the bed, it was Mona's. Her head was next to Sophie's as David took his place between her legs. The girls turned their heads and started to kiss. Fuck, the sight of that had me dripping precum.

I went back to eating Sophie. I used one hand to pull back the hood of her clit just as Mona had taught me and the thumb of my other hand to press and massage her perineum. Sophie cried out as I used my tongue on the tip of her bare clit. I didn't stop until her thighs were shaking violently, her pussy was gushing, and her voice was uneven as she begged to feel my cock inside her.

David and I got up at the same time and within seconds we were stark naked. We watched each other as we each slide a condom over our engorged cocks. David's cock was short but it made up for it in girth. I knew Mona would love that. She often has to "run away" from my long cock and she can't handle positions that foster depth. She says I poke her cervix.

By the look on Sophie's face, her story might be different. David and I climbed onto the bed and entered the girls in unison. They both cried out.

Mona screamed actually. The scream of a woman whose pussy is being stretched out by the thickest cock you can imagine.

The sound of Mona and the warmth of Sophie... if it hadn't been for the competitor in me, I would have cum so hard right there and then.

I held on and I was grateful to the condom for the assist. Sophie's pussy was deep -- I couldn't feel the end of it like I could when I fucked Mona. I missed that sensation on my dick head but I quickly snapped out of it when I realized I could fuck Sophie freely, in any position, without any fear of hurting her cervix.

The thought of this freedom invigorated me. I lifted Sophie's leg, held the back of her knee, and pressed her thigh against her torso. I searched her eyes and found the look of pleasure, not pain.

Sophie moved her other leg so that I was as deep inside her as I could be.

"Oh fuuuuuk!" I breathed out audibly.

I braced myself against Sophie's thighs, adjusted my position so that I could watch as my cock went in and out of her soft warm pussy and I fucked Sophie as hard as I could.

I moved one hand and I was glad to see Sophie take over for me immediately. I slowed my rhythm while I used my thumb to rub Sophie's swollen clit. I watched her face so I could edge her. I planned to get her close to orgasm at least a dozen times, backing off and stopping all motion until she came back to earth enough to look at me.

I'd smile and do it again and again.

I loved edging Mona and we did it often enough that we had built a tolerance.

With Sophie, I only got to 5 rounds of edging and when I started to move again, she came so hard.

Aaaaaahhh... I wasn't a moan. Sophie screamed at the top of her voice and squirted so hard and so much that my cock was sliding out of her.

I pushed forward, I wasn't going to let her go. She let go of her legs and I pinned them back down. I fucked Sophie so hard I heard ringing in my ears when I came.

Fuuuuccckkkk...

I was now kneeling on the bed, holding Sophie's lower body to my cock by her waist when I came. I have no idea how we got in that position.

I opened my eyes to find Sophie, David, and Mona all staring at me. Mona was on all fours with David behind her, his cock inside her.

When someone finally spoke, it was David, "Bro, what the fuck?"

I thought he was mad but I answered all the same, "Mona likes it when I edge her" is all I could think to say.

"I wanna learn!" was his response.

His words cut the tension in the room. Sophie burst out laughing and the rest of us followed.

Mona asked Sophie and I to leave them the room.

We agreed and we went to the balcony.

From there we could hear as Mona edged David. I figured she would, the best way to understand the power of edging is to be edged first.

We listened and giggled as David huffed and puffed over and over before finally screaming out his orgasm.

"I bet she has her finger up his butt," I joked.

We peeped and she had two fingers two knuckles deep, pressure on his prostate.

He'll never be the same again, poor guy.

That's my Mona Lisa!