The Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
The Weekend Finale - or is it??
4.5k words
4.69
1.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzy74
Bazzy74
4 Followers

They woke late, Lola laying on her front, naked and beautiful, head to the side facing Barny. Barny, laying on his side, facing her with one arm outstretched over her. He had woken first and lay watching her sleep; wondering what she was dreaming. Her face, peaceful and innocent, devoid of any makeup allowing her natural beauty to be studied while she was blissfully unaware. For a short time, he watched and felt blessed just to be by her side but there was a feeling deep inside that today was their last day together and a wave of sadness washed over him. Tonight he would sleep alone in this cottage and tomorrow he would put the miles between them once again and return to his normal life. The time with her had passed far too quickly.

Lola began to stir, facial expressions changing and eyes starting to move under her eyelids. He lightly stroked her back as she came too, eventually opening her eyes and smiling at him.

"Good morning" she said softly, the smile still on her face. Her eyes shone bright, even though she had just woke and they just lay, quietly, staring into each other's souls. Eventually, Barny leaned forward, kissing her on the very edge of her smile and onto her cheek.

"Cup tea?" he mimicked her northern accent in jest. She pursed her lips and squinted at him in fake annoyance. He just smiled at her and slipped out of bed, naked and left the bedroom. She could hear him downstairs in the kitchen, singing to himself, she laughed to herself but could not make out what he was singing. She loved his joyfulness in the morning - yesterday had been an amazing way to start the day and they had both been happy; this morning, without the sex, was just as good. She strained to hear his tune but was too much out of ear shot. Barny, meanwhile was pottering in the kitchen, as naked as the day he was born, making cups of tea for himself and his lover; he sang as he did so, a soft and beautiful ballad from his playlist he's made for the weekend - The Fray "Look After You", a song he had been learning an acoustic version at home before his travels in case he needed to serenade her.

Tea made, Barny pottered back up the stairs to the bedroom, walking with a cup in each hand, trying his hardest not to spill any. By now, Lola was sitting up in bed with the duvet pulled up over her breasts, she sat scrolling through her phone which she had all but ignored for the past 36 hours, albeit to put music on. She looked up and a huge grin appeared on her face.

"I may have to take a photo of that!" she said, lifting her phone and pretending to turn on the camera app; Barny didn't flinch and stood in the doorway, naked and swaying confidently. This was usually out of character for Barny but she made him feel different; with her, he was brave and undaunted at being stark naked - he didn't feel the usual shame for his body that he had been made to feel by his ex.

"Be my guest" he laughed, "But if you do, you have to make me your phone background. Deal?" He joked, but actually, wouldn't have cared at that moment. He stepped forward, out of his pose and passed her a cup, tea, white with one sugar, which she accepted delicately and sipped at it, watching him almost strut around the bottom of the bed before climbing in next to her. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Whatever you want," she replied. "I'm easy to go wherever you want"

"Well I was thinking we could get breakfast and maybe go for a walk through those woods we passed yesterday?" he said. "Then maybe pop into town and have a look through some shops and get a last dinner out somewhere special?" She smiled at him agreeing as he spoke, but the smile faded quickly at the thought of their last dinner together. How was she expected to go back to her life without him after this wonderful weekend? He had been everything she had expected and everything that he promised; he was attentive, affectionate and a wonderful lover. He had been 100% focused on her since they first met in person on that Friday night in the supermarket car park, only using his phone to play music, message his kids that he had arrived safely and to show her photos of random things he had saved to his cloud. Tonight, saying goodbye wasn't something she was looking forward to but she needed to get that out of her head and live for now; make the most of being with her man.

They showered and dressed, chatting, play-fighting and teasing as they got ready to leave the house and go for a walk stopping only to pick up breakfast and coffee from a drive thru at the golden arches.

The woodland was beautiful, full of the regrowth of spring and they walked the path, hand in hand, talking and taking in the fresh cool morning air and making the most of being together. They stopped at a bench overlooking a small lake, his arm around her, cuddling her into him tightly; he kissed and smelled her hair as she snuggled herself into his chest - he couldn't get enough of her. Their cuddles turned to kissing with a little light groping, only to be stopped by passing dog walkers. Barny stood up, he could feel a semi in his boxers, but knew it wasn't enough to be showing too much. Lola stood up too, standing in front of him, close, almost toe-to-toe, looking up at him, and taking hold of his jacket lapel, pulled him down to kiss her again. He liked her doing that and their kiss lingered until she pulled back letting out a puff of air from her cheeks - she was loving it too.

"Do you have a mint?" she asked. Barny looked a little concerned.

"Oh my god!" he said, cupping his hand in front of his mouth, breathing into it and trying to smell if he had bad breath or not. "Am I that bad?"

"No, not at all!!!" she said apologetically, pulling playfully at his lapel. "You had mints yesterday, just wanted one is all." Barny reached into his pocket and pulled out a tube.

"As you wish" he said, unsure if she knew of the reference. She did, but wasn't sure if he did. She took the packet of extra strong mints, peeled one out of the tube and popped into her mouth.

"Ta." she said playfully, putting them back in his pocket. "Quickly, come with me!" she said suddenly, taking him by his hand and pulling him through a small gap in the bushes behind the bench.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see!" she giggled a little nervously as she looked around to make sure they were in relative privacy. She stood close to him again, but this time started unbuttoning his Levis. Barny looked around a little nervous too; this was stuff you did in your teens and twenties, he was now 50 and feeling like a naughty youth.

"What are you up..." his words were cut short as she reached in and took out his cock, slowly playing with it, biting her lip and looking up at him with her beautiful dark eyes with sexy dark eyeliner that only enhanced them. Barny smiled and started to touch her but she pushed away his hands and shook her head with a teasing, tight lipped smile. He closed his eyes for a second, her hand cold around his cock and her other cold hand cooling his heated balls which were now acting like hand warmers for her; he let out little moans of joy as she played with him before looking down at her and letting her know, with his expression alone, just how good this felt. She smiled the smile of a minx as if to say, 'you ain't seen nothing yet' and leaning over to take him in her mouth. She knelt, his hard cock in her pretty mouth and she expertly sucked the life out of him, all the while looking at him, keeping eye contact - neither not bothered if they could be seen or not; living the moment as it was meant. This is amazing, Barny thought to himself, watching her as she took his length back and forth, teasing his head and swallowing him again; the extra strong mint in her mouth giving an additional tingle that just blew his mind. Her hands worked his shaft as she sucked his rock hard cock and try as he might he knew he wasn't going to last long and she knew it, she could feel it building in her hands, in her mouth, in his expression; it was happening whether he wanted to or not and in a moment of pure, unadulterated excitement, Barny released pulse after pulse of his seamen into her mouth, gasping and moaning with each volt of electricity pounding through his body. She continued looking up at him, those eyes burning into his orgasmic soul as she took his load into her mouth. His cock now super sensitive, and minty, he pulled back, he couldn't cope any more and watched as she gulped and swallowed without losing a drop. Barny stood, open mouthed, absolutely blown away (quite literally) as she stood up and brushed the dried leaves from the knees of her jeans before stepping up and putting his softening member back into his boxers. He put his hands on her waist, looked lovingly into her eyes but didn't have any words, she pulled him by his jacket lapel to her and they kissed; he could taste a mix of mint and seamen on her lips and on her tongue - he didn't mind, it was his cum and his mint he was tasting. Barny buttoned up his fly and she led him from the bushed back to the path where a couple of dog walkers passed by looking a little snooty at them both - was it that obvious that they had been up to no good? Did either of them care? Barny didn't, he was walking on air, and Lola lightly skipped as she pulled Barny from the bushes and they continued their walk.

"You amaze me." Barny said once the dog walkers were out of ear shot. She just smiled and nodded, fluttering her eyelashes at him. Although he had said it, she had no idea just how much she amazed him.

They reached the car, kissed and groped a little in the front seat before putting some music on and making their way to the shopping centre of the local town.

The shops were a usually bustling Sunday of shoppers meandering the mall, window shopping but not really buying much. They browsed a variety of shops that were not the usually shops on the high street of Barny's small hometown; for shops like this, you had to plan a trip to Exeter or Plymouth, but this was pretty normal for Lola, in fact, this shopping centre was lame in comparison to her own local mall. Barny was looking for something to buy her, he wanted to treat her to something - was jewellery too much? Was lingerie sending out the wrong message? They browsed through both, pretty earrings, necklaces and anklets (which Barny thought would look so pretty and sexy on her - maybe one for the future, he thought). The lingerie section in one of the department stores was wonderful, they looked through the sets, the bras and thongs, french knickers and stockings - he could picture her in so many of these beautiful items but steered clear of offering to buy any for her; which she didn't mind, while she would love him to buy her underwear, she would much prefer his choice to be a complete surprise to her.

Barny had picked out a couple of small things for himself, one being a replacement flannel shirt to replace the red one he was planning on letting her take home to sleep in - it would smell of them for a short while and would be comforting when they were apart. As they browsed, Lola picked out a couple of beautiful summery dresses she liked, he could see her wearing these as his local beach if she decided to venture down to visit him.

"Try that one." he said, pointing to a red summer dress that she had pulled out to look at. It had tiny white flowers on it and the material was soft and airy; it buttoned up the front and looked like it would stop just above the knee as well as show off her beautiful cleavage. "You'll look beautiful in that."

She smiled and headed to the changing rooms. The store was quietening down now and it wouldn't be long before the store closed up for the night; Barny waited outside the fitting rooms while Lola changed and when she came out she looked exactly as he had pictured her in it - she was breathtaking.

"You have to have it!" he exclaimed as she gave him a twirl, the bottom of the dress flowing as she spun, showing a little thigh. She smiled at him and shook her head.

"I'm not sure, it's a bit pricey." Barny walked over to her, his hands on her hips.

"You're not leaving the store without it" he said and kissed her.

"Oh, I don't know," she said with a little sadness in her voice. He kissed her again and then, before she could stop him, he walked her backward into the fitting rooms and back to the cubicle where her clothes were hanging ready to be put back on. "What are you up to?" she laughed. Barny started unbuttoning the dress from the top down; first exposing her perfect pale breasts that were surrounded by a sexy red lace bra. He kissed her neck, then down to her chest, over her boobs and back up the other side. She reacted perfectly, head back as he held her and kissed her beautiful and perfectly pale skin. He continued to unbutton the dress, exposing her tummy, then her little red thong and finally her thighs. His hands stroked up her legs, up to her hips and waist as he straightened up and stood over her, holding her body close to his, kissing her and stroking across her sexy figure. Lola started to slip the dress from her shoulder, but before it could drop, Barny caught it to straighten it on her shoulder. He looked at her, in a similar way he had looked at him earlier in the woods - there was a glint in his eye; what was he up to?

Barny kissed her, then, moving down her body, kissing her chest, over her breasts, down her tummy and finally down to her little red thong, all the while his hands working over her body. Lolas breath and heart rate had sped up and she bit her lip looking down at him kissing over the red lace of her knickers. Barny looked up and, taking the edge of the thong in his teeth, started to pull at it. His hands helped, pulling them down, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy, the thong slipped over her sexy bum and fell down her thighs to the floor. Barny kissed over her and whipped a tongue into her slit catching her clit making her jump and squeak.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, as if it wasn't obvious.

"Getting my own back." Barny replied, he smiled and his eyebrows danced before kissing her back there again. Lola backed up to the door, leaning at an angle which gave Barny easier access. He could feel her wetness as his hands moved around her, rubbing and probing her lips; he looked up at her as she watched him enjoy her and he slipped a finger in slowly, watching her reaction, which was bliss. Working her clit with his tongue and her entrance with his fingers, his free hand holding her ass, Lola tried her hardest to stifle her moans.

"You're so bad!" she moaned. She held his head, pressing his mouth against her, her free hand against the wall to correct her balance as she lifted one leg to the cubicle bench, giving Barny even better access. Her taste was beautiful, even better than the previous day with the cherry lube. He could feel how much she was enjoying this risque encounter as she desperately tried to hold back her moans - it felt so good pleasuring her in this way and it wasn't long before he could feel her tightening on his fingers which were now saturated with her love juices. He worked her softly and beautifully, Lola couldn't hold back any more and relaxed into her orgasm allowing it to flow through her body. It was an amazing release of ecstasy, her stifled moans rang out from the changing facilities, while those in ear shot tried to ignore them without being too jealous. Finally her orgasm passed and Lola laughed as Barny knelt before her, tickling and touching everything he could reach, red faced and sweating; similar to how Lola was. Barny stood up and kissed her, she could taste herself on his lips

"How does payback taste?" he laughed quietly

"Mmmm, pretty good actually." Lola replied naughtily, kissing and biting his bottom lip.

"You can't put that dress back on the rail now." Barny said, slipping it from her body, leaving her standing in her red lingerie. "It's just not right." He put the dress back on the hanger as Lola put her clothes back on. They unlocked the cubicle and stepped out before making a swift exit from the changing area to a number of raised eyebrows from other customers; they laughed as they ran, hand in hand to the tills to pay for the dress and replacement shirt Barny was buying. He paid for their clothes and Lola was happy with her new dress which would remind her, every time she wore it, of that moment. How sexy, she thought.

They left the shopping centre and drove to a posh restaurant on the outskirts of the village where Barny had booked the cottage. A table was already reserved, Barny had planned this place since passing it on the way in on Friday; they walked in and sat, holding hands over the table, gazing into each other's eyes with not many words being exchanged. In their souls, they both had that inevitable feeling, a feeling almost dread like, within a few hours they would have to say goodbye.

They both ordered three courses, of which none of the plates were finished, neither really felt like eating, only doing so and forcing it down them in an attempt to make the evening as pleasant as possible. With dessert finished and the plates cleared away, Barny reached across the table, taking the soft and delicate hand of his lover, Lola.

With the bill paid, they left the restaurant and walked silently, across the gravel car park to the Mini parked on the far side; they held hands as they walked. It was dark by now, getting late and it wouldn't be long before Lola had to leave to get back for the kids and get them ready for school in the morning. In the darkness and the out of the way location, the crunching of stones beneath their feet was the only sound as they approached the car. Barny unlocked and opened the passenger door for his lady; she kissed him gently on the mouth before stepping in and sitting, allowing Barny to gently close the door before heading to the driver side. The short drive to the cottage was quiet, Barny drove with his hand permanently resting on Lola's knee, music played quietly on the car stereo, it was better than the silence.

The car pulled up in the driveway next to Lola's which hadn't moved since Friday night; there was a short pause before Barny opened the car door and climbed out into the dark and cool evening. Lola climbed out and walked around the car catching Barny by the arm as he was about to open the front door of the cottage. He turned to her as she wrapped her arms around him, an embrace that neither of them wanted to end.

"I best not come in," she said quietly, holding him tightly.

"But your things..." Barny questioned, "Don't you need to pick up your overnight bag?"

"I put it in the car this morning while you were in the shower" Lola replied, their embrace a little parted, she was looking down between them, if she looked up and made eye contact she wasn't sure if she would cry or not. "I have to get back for the kids and figured that if I came in after dinner, we'd end up curled up on the sofa, or in bed, and I'd never get away on time." Barny nodded slightly, with tight lips in agreement; having her come in and get comfy would only make the goodbye even harder. She unlocked the door, stepping away and opening the car door before turning back to him. "Thank you for an amazing couple of days" she continued "and for making the effort to come to see me." Barny took her by her waist, looking into her big dark but glowing eyes; her arms hung over his shoulders and they smiled at each other - a sad, longing smile. Longing for them not to part ways, longing for their return into each other's arms. Both looked away, her looking down.

"I should really let you go now or else I might never let you go," Barny said. He lifted his hand from her waist, stroked up her body and lifted her chin to face him, leaning in and gently kissing her perfect lips.

Bazzy74
Bazzy74
4 Followers
12