The Weekend Retreat Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia arrives at TWR, excited to explore her submissive side.
4.2k words
4.2
7.1k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Friday Afternoon

Mia sank into the huge chair by the window. The extra £25 for a first class ticket was definitely worth it. The carriage was clean and modern, and most importantly empty.

She then opened up her emails on her laptop. There was a few things from work which she needed to reply to. Then, she checked her email confirmation once more. Lastly, she gazed into TWR chat rooms. The organisers posted pictures showing them setting up the conference. Most rooms looked like typical conference rooms with the programmes on the corporate chairs and nibbles on the side of the room.

However, some rooms did not at all look like a typical at all. There were different rooms from an office room, a doctors room, a romantic getaway, a nursery style room, a classroom... Each room was completely unique, and Mia was impressed with the level of detail in each room. The only similarity between them was the blacked out windows for unsuspecting vanillas. She particularly liked the fact the rooms were so creative, it took some of the cringe out of role playing.

Nonetheless, her excited brown eyes were instantly drawn to the large "star" room with a huge St Andrews caused her to reflexively swallow. It stood proud in the centre of the dimmed room, surrounded by a wall of implements for any dominants disposal. In the picture were two dungeon masters, standing by the emergency by doors.

Mia recognised the purple uniform of the dungeon masters from the safety video she was required to watch as a newbie, so she knew who to go to if anything was needed. She also distinguished it from the white and black uniforms of the domestic team. Both the dungeon masters and domestic were all guests of TWR who paid for discounted tickets in exchange for shifts throughout the weekend. When she was at uni, this would have been a great way to afford to come to the conference!

"Are you safely on the train?"

Mia saw the little icon pop up. The green speech bubble flashed repeatedly. A new message from Liam.

"Yep." Mia typed her reply.

Liam was one of the attendees at TWR. According to his profile he was a twenty eight year old dominant from Oxford. Appearance wise, he had sandy blond hair and sea green eyes. He hasn't supplied more info then that until they had talked.

Even though she knew so much about him, she hadn't seen in his face. He was an electrician with very large hands to match. He owned his own business with a small team of staff meaning he rarely went out on walk calls nowadays. He loved sports, particularly football, and hanging out with friends. Aside from that, he refused to reveal much.

Similarly, he didn't know much about her. He had a few pictures of her excluding her face. He had politely complimented her waist beads. He said he had admired the twinkle of the red and gold beads around her waist. Mia had laughed and said it was okay to compliment elsewhere.

After telling her how trim her tummy was, wide her hips were and fuckable her arse was, Liam had told her off.

"Don't send identifiable picture such as those beads until you're certain you can trust them." He had admonished.

Mia had remembered her cheeks warming up. Idiot. "Thanks."

"Such a good girl. Whatever you choose this weekend, I want you to know that." Liam replied.

He was referring to the deal they had made. Since it was Mia's first time at a BDSM conference, and would be the first time meeting Liam, they had agreed she shouldn't send him a full body picture. So he had no idea of her face. Rather, she'd just explore and enjoy. If she naturally found him, that was fine. If they hadn't met by Saturday evening, he could introduce himself but she wasn't pressured to scene with him. Exclusively anyway.

"Thanks." Mia replied.

"What are you wearing?"

Mia sighed. She hated the bit of this conversation. She had already told hum that she didn't like. He said wardrobe control would be part of their routine, therefore she should start getting used to it. But, she just knew it didn't do anything for her.

"A navy hoodie and jeans. I've got a matching black bra and panties." Mia said. She loved the lingerie set she was wearing today. It made her feel sexy, divine which was the confident boost for doing something like this.

"Don't wear black again. It doesn't suit your skin tone." Liam replied.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I want you to make it up to me by slapping your nipples. I don't care under your jumper is fine. You don't have to take it off."

Mia sighed heavily, rolling her eyes. She absolutely hated self punishments. In the past month they had been talking, she just couldn't wrap her head around it. How could you trust someone to do it without any evidence? How do you know they are going hard/ sharp enough? It just felt like a cop out to her.

Mia didn't even bother. She never did. She wasn't an exhibitionist and more importantly she wasn't getting kicked out of first class carriage for rubbing her nipples in public. Liam could just wait a little bit.

She stared mindlessly outside at the passing countryside. The green meadows allowed her to relax and temporarily forget about her nerves. Due to work, she barely got time to enjoy the breath taking English scenery.

She had promised herself this weekend would all be about enjoying herself. TWR would have great food, demonstrations and products which would be fun. She had always wanted to go to munches but her erratic shifts at work made it difficult to be available on the right day. Maybe a dedicated weekend was what she needed... On a deeper level, she just wanted to address her questions to another submissive. She just wanted to pick someone's brains about all the naughty feelings in her head.

Obviously, she'd love to instantly click with someone. But, if Liam was anything to go by it would take time to have their kinks align and discussed.

The dominant in her head would have approached things differently if they were at TWR. He would always have such a commanding presence, with an easy confidence which made her shiver.

If he wanted to punish her, in this situation, he would have made her take off the offending black lingerie. He'd have complimented her properly, not just skipped to the punishment aspect. Maybe, he would have made her wear all white lingerie. There were so many beautiful materials like lace, satin or silk. It would be an angelic white would compliment her skin in a warm way. It would be paired with a gorgeous pair of black stilettos which matched her black collar. Mia adored having smoothly shaven legs and his hands could inspect the hairless calves. The leash she wore, would dangle beside it. Normally, she'd never wear a leash but as it was a punishment she'd hear the cool metal clip around her neck.

He would know that she would feel a little bit shy. They would have extensively discussed their limits and he wouldn't go beyond them. She trusted him to respect her. So, she wouldn't hesitate as he'd blindfold her, so she couldn't see all the wondering eyes, but he'd be there the whole time. He'd always keep her close. Even though she couldn't see, she knew he'd always be watching her. His eyes would be a mix of adoration, arousal and also protectiveness. One hint of subdrop and the punishment would stop.

Then, they'd go to dinner together with all their friends. He'd be fully addressed, it was a punishment after all. But, he'd wear something sharp so she wouldn't feel self conscious. In this scenario, she imagined him wearing his favourite black watch paired with, a crisp white shirt paired and navy trousers. She was worth the effort, despite the uncomfortable bulge at the front of his trousers that wouldn't go away. Until he fucked her.

If she was good, the punishment would just be the remainder of her meal in her outfit. Her leash dropped by her side with her mystery dominant, he'd spend the night stroking her hair and feeding her. But, if she continued to act up, the remaining aspects of her clothes would be removed and the leash yanked...

Mia's eyes flickered back onto her laptop screen. That was an in person fantasy. It was not fair to compare her fantasies to the online reality in front of her. So, she replied. "Thank you for punishing me Liam."

Maybe it would be better in person. Maybe they would have insight into all the things she had dreamt of. It would be so nice to validate her emotions with praise. She wanted praise heaped on her. She needed her dominant to hug her close, stroke her hair.

"You're welcome Mia. Get some sleep."

She imagined his voice being firm, unyielding. Mia didn't need to be told twice. She put her laptop away and closed her eyes. Her dreams drifted to the cool blue eyes of Liam.

****

Liam closed his laptop. He loved talking to Mia.

He had picked her out exclusively. Browsing all the chats to weed out the "feminist" submissives who wanted to be equal. That was just bullshit. He got rid of the switches/ Dommes too. They were just women who just played around with their place.

But Mia, she was a submissive through and through. She voiced her desires confidently but also respectfully, even behind a screen. But, she was new to TWR so less likely to make the same silly mistakes other submissives made. Over the years, so many had topped from the bottom it made his cock soft. Someone new but not naïve was just his style. Mia was all of that.

Sighing to himself, he picked up the belt that he fed in the table and strolled over to his queen sized bed. This was one thing Liam loved about this weekend. The facilities of the refurbished country house were impeccable. The venue was discrete for all types of play. But, it was accessible enough that people from all over the UK attended. He always checked in as early as possible to have as much play time as possible before the weekend was up.

His sea-green eyes glanced at the submissive in front of him. She stood naked in the middle of the room, just as instructed. Pixie was one of his favourites. She was, as her nickname suggested, tiny. Her petite stature coupled with her mild mannerisms made her wonderful doll. Her strawberry blonde hair was cut into a sharp bob which framed her round face well. She worked at a hairdressers so she always had impeccable hair. As well as her looks, Liam found was very obedient. Just before he had logged in, he had requested she stand to attention with her hands behind her back and her legs spread shoulder width apart.

She had kept her position perfectly. Her slender legs trembled in her black pumps. He loved the domestic help uniform. Liam definitely was kindred to service submissives. It made him hard every time he asked her to get her a drink or unpack his laundry. The mini skirt Pixie wore rode up her legs nicely, showing she was wearing nothing underneath the skirt. That never got old.

Liam dropped to his knees. "Hold your position, little one. Otherwise your reward stops. Clear?"

Pixie nodded fervently. She was getting a reward! Smiling, Liam gave her pussy a quick swipe. He adored the red curls which she grew out for him. She preferred to be clean shave but he loved seeing the pink of her pussy clash with the red of her hair.

Liam continued to tug on the gold rings of her pussy. His tongue swiped against the cold metal. Pixie has gotten these two years ago, for him, and they were definitely his favourite toy. It was her first time at the TWR when Liam has suggested it would please any dominant if she was pierced. Ignoring the fact Pixie has been shaking like a leaf, Liam had paid for the two lovely rings. The tattoo artist had taken a fancy to Pixie, so Liam had requested she sucked him off to say thank you. It had taking a lot of coaxing. He didn't want to punish her so early in their relationship, but she needed to get it into her head very early on that she would do as she was told. He knew she was perfect when the bitch had swallowed the tattoo artists' cum.

Nonetheless, she had drew a hard limit at her cilt being pierced, but he was also working on it. She was malleable enough. A broke college apprentice, Pixie enjoyed the structure and financial support Liam provided. He drew the line at providing for her conference ticket, which was why she took on a domestic worker role over the weekend, to claw some of the money back.

One day, she'd be lying in bed being eaten out for hours. Pixie definitely had switch tendencies and the thought of having Liam beg to eat her out made her shiver. But, she knew that was something that would never happen. Liam was a Dom. He would never compromise on that. Instead, she loved hearing her own involuntary moans as his fingers gently brought down the solid gold rings.

The gentle smell of her arousal permitted in the air. Liam could feel her wet dew drip into her mouth. Encouraged, he roughly collected some pussy juice onto her finger, before then inserting it into her arsehole. Pixie moaned loudly. She was such a slut.

Liam continued to lick her pussy. His large hairy hands grasped her small arse cheeks firmly. He loved doing this when he had just sparked her. Her arse was red and hot and the she felt twice as much pain from his firm grip. But today, he-loved feeling the trembling sensation as she got increasingly worked up.

Pixie's face ground against him. The sensation of his wet, rough tongue against her slipper hungry pussy was intense. Liam rarely rewarded her for her good behaviour. But, when he did, she felt like she was in a porn video. He was aggressive in his actions, his fingers were like piston in her unlubricated arsehole. Fuck that hurt. The burning sensation made her squirm even more. But it felt so good at the same time. Pixie continued to squat as Liam's tongue darted in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, she felt his tongue retreat. Damn it! She had taken too long to cum. One of Liam's rules was that submissives weren't to take longer than their dominant to cum. So, he was allowed to retreat the reward if he felt like she was taking too long. Clearly, today she had.

"Kneel and open your mouth." He barked, as he unbuckled his trousers. Pixie shook herself out of her trance and fell to her knees. Luckily, Liam has put a cushion on the ground earlier so she did it without hesitation. Just like he had trained her.

He looked down at her. She was a sight for sore eyes. Her arousal was clearly near breaking point. Her golden rings and red curls were covered in her dew. The curls were just a shade lighter than her hardened pink nipples. But Liam was too far gone to care about her needs at this point.

Once Pixie's small pink lips were open, Liam's eyes closed briefly as he jerked himself off. His head was thrown back as he gripped his erect shaft tightly. His fingers looked like they were going as fast as lightening. His cock was red and angry, with precum dribbling down his length.

Pixie remained as still as a doll. He barely remembered she was there.

He thought of having Mia here instead. She sounded very enthusiastic over their messages. She always completed her punishments, by the sounds of her messages. Although Liam wanted to move to video calls, she had been reluctant as they had only been talking for a month and he didn't want to scare her away. Besides, there would be lots of opportunities to punish her for her lack of trust.

He would make her write 'I trust sir.' One hundred times. Alternatively, he could make her send lots of naughty little videos to make up lost time. Maybe push some of those soft limits she had mentioned in her bio.... Or, if she was really bad, he could push a hard limit. She clearly needed a stronger hand to show her that the relationship went in the direction he wanted. She wasn't uppity now. But, if he didn't have a firm hand on her she could then that way.

In the meantime, Liam had suggested a headless picture instead. He could see from the singular picture she sent, she was incredibly exotic. She had curves in all the right places with the mocha coloured skin to match. Thinking about her hourglass figure made his cock hard.

There had been multiple times where he has sat in his apartment, imagining being with her. He couldn't wait to hold her trim waist firmly and spank her until he felt her arse jiggle. He loved fucking a range of girls. Tall girls. Short girls. Fat girls. Skinny girls. Whilst she was indecisive, he still had been playing around the past month, to slake his lust. Pixie had sent him multiple nudes and today was the culmination of all his frustration. Mia would be the first black girl he had ever fucked.

He heard that black girls were more promiscuous which he was very excited about. A black submissive girl was that perfect combination of horny but also vulnerable. Perhaps all his gang bang fantasies could finally come true....

As fun as Pixie was, she was looking for a more committed relationship. She wanted someone to train her up to being their perfect submissive. Liam was not as monogamous as she was. More importantly, he just wanted a fuck doll. Someone silent, sexy and submissive.

As he thought of Mia in this position with her hands patiently behind her back, he came.

****

"So this is your room." Pixie, one of the domestic team, as she opened the door of the luxurious room.

Mia gaped. Music permitted through the room, it sounded like something from her yoga album, which was incredibly relaxing. The room wasn't large, but it was very rustic chic, with a rose gold theme. There was a double bed in the centre of the room, heaped with ornate pillows and teddies. As she walked around the bed, she could see the subtle implements which allowed people to play in the room. The drawers were filled with condoms, lube and a limited range of implements.

In the centre of the bed was a welcome pack. Above the doorway, where Pixie stood, there were fairy lights dangling.

"Dinner will be served at nine so be ready for then. You can just come down to the lounge and you'll be seated on arrival."

Mia nodded as the door closed behind her. She headed straight for the bathroom, desperately needing a shower to wake her up. It was just as modern as the rest of the room.

Mia quickly stripped off her clothes, popped on a shower cap, before stepping into the luxuriously hot shower. She had not had a chance to shave recently due to work so spent a significant amount of time getting rid of her unwanted hairs. Clearly this was an expected request with an adorable bottle of shaving foam provided with the room.

She absolutely enjoyed the feeling and appearance of smoothly shaved legs. A lot of people said her legs were her best features but she still felt insecure about them. When they were shaved she by felt more confident. Sexy. In the summer, Mia waxed on a fortnightly basis. She absolutely adored wearing sundresses and denim shorts, feeling far more confident if she was smooth. But now that it was the beginning of autumn, Mia wouldn't unless she felt like it. This weekend was an exception.

Her brown pussy lips were already waxed a couple of nights ago. So, she focused her razor on getting all the awkward bits. The inside of her lips were a bright pink, even more glossy from her low level arousal.

Peering closely at the shower head, Mia noticed it was a pulsating one. Yum.

She gently brought the massive shower head to the curve of her tummy. A shot of area adrenaline coursed through her veins. It felt like a low grade level of pleasure. Just bubbling away at her.

The silver pulsating shower head was now at her pussy. Her other hand was playing frantically with her wet nipples. They were always incredibly sensitive. Today, the mix of the warm water and the cool air, gave her an extra level of excitement. Mia plucked and spanked her nipples to her hearts content. She didn't know how thin the walls were so she refrained from grunting or gasping. But, she bit her lip in response from the heady pleasure she was feeling.

12