All Comments on 'The Weekend Retreat Ch. 02'

by LostKite

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Calico_DreamsCalico_Dreamsalmost 4 years ago
Mixed Feelings

I'm interested to see where you take this story, but I hate Liam so much that I felt the need to switch from the app I normally use to the website just so I could ask you not let Mia get involved with him. He doesn't seem like a good person, and she already dislikes a lot about him. However, It would be funny if Mia found a different guy that fits Liam's loose description and spends the weekend with him instead. The whole "oops, I thought you were someone else" thing.

scruffnzscruffnzalmost 4 years ago

I agree, Liam is a prick and he doesn't seem to push to many of the lovely Mia boxes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Proof reading

I’ve enjoyed the first couple of episodes so thank you. The only little grumble is that chapter 2 has quite a few typos in it. It would have been worth proof reading everything to pick up things like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really exciting

This chapter was really excited me. It was so well written that I felt like i was immersed in the scene in the bathroom and was very arousing look forward to reading more chapters.

P.s I hope Mia finds a dom that will turn her fantasies into a reality in the retreat and hopefully it isn't Liam ;)

Submisky35Submisky35almost 4 years ago

GOOD START

to what has the makings of a great story. I'm looking forward to Mia's real interactions with the doms (and maybe with other subs???) Liam may seem like a prick, but isn't he acting like a dom should? Your writing is excellent, easy to follow and visualize the scenes. Yes, it could use some proof-reading, but that doesn't lessen the enjoymentt I'm getting from reading it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story, awful editing

Not just typos. " She needed her dominant to hug her close unappreciative you. (????)" 'He'd be fully addressed (??????????), it was a punishment after all. But, he'd wear something sharp so she wouldn't feel self conscious. In this scenario, she imagined him wearing his favourite black watch would adorn her wrist (????????), a crisp white shirt paired with navy trousers. "

Please fix/be more careful so face enjoy fun we can yesterday :-)

But seriously, good story that is occasionally incomprehensible, and I also hope Liam grows up

LostKiteLostKitealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous User(s) for your Feedback

I appreciate the feedback regarding the grammatical errors and unfinished sentences. I write between shifts at work but I should have definitely proof read this more. I have updated my chapter and sent it to the editors for updating. I will be more careful in upcoming chapters :) thanks again I really appreciate it!

LostKiteLostKitealmost 4 years agoAuthor
@scruffnz Thank you!

I’m so delighted to have some engagement in this chapter and really appreciate you leaving a note. I hope you enjoy chapter 3. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve just figured out you can reply to comments

LostKiteLostKitealmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Calico_Dreams *Happy Dance*

Thank you so much :) I really appreciate your feedback: it actually made me super teary. I’m glad that the characters are somewhat engaging too. You’re the first comment to show the conflict in Liam and Thats a relief that he’s not a straightforward bit. Sorry, for the late reply I just figured out how to reply to people!

LostKiteLostKitealmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Submisky35 Thank you so much for the words of encouragement

Aww I really needed to read your comment today! I really needed it after such a rubbish day. I hope you enjoy chapter 3 :) it’s up if you would like to read it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
-isms aren't sexy?

I enjoyed so many aspects of this series thus far, but I couldn't keep reading - the racism and sexism were too much. Would have loved for this to be a piece of writing that could be enjoyed without reflecting on how much unchecked bias exists in our society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostKite@LostKite
Hi, I’m Melanie. I’ve asked for all Chapters of The Weekend Retreat to be deleted. Felt a bit dragged with hateful comments and this is supposed to be fun not stressful. I would like to focus on editing and rewriting in the meantime. See you at some point :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES