The Weekend Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs were so sticky and wet. The leftover water cascaded down her legs mingling with her arousal.

Mia was painfully horny now. She just wanted to edge herself for this evening. Maybe it would make her braver when interacting with people. Perhaps she'd feel more adventurous to explore her own needs. Maybe a dominant would pick up on her arousal and sweep her away. It would be nice to flirt and talk whilst she was very aroused.

If she was perfectly honest, she just needed a good fuck. After a journey like this, she didn't want a long drawn out scene. She wanted him to command her out of the shower, still wet of course, onto the bed. He would have prepared a towel there in advance. Then, he would have spanked her wet arse and slipped inside of her. They would have already agreed on a condom for all scenes, so she could just enjoy the sensation of him roughly pounding into her slick hole.

His hands would grip her tiny waist, spanking her arse until it was burning in pain. The room would be filled with their increasing moans, both of them shaking and sweaty. He'd play with her cilt as they fucked, knowing from past experience the level of intensity that she enjoyed, like it was his favourite toy. She would be, at that moment, nothing more than to be available for his pleasure. She'd buck wildly under his ministrations, his cock unyielding in her sheath. Mia's fingernails would grip tightly into the mattress, her fingertips turning pink with frustration.

Instead, alone in the shower, she closed her eyes in absolute bliss as the pulsating sensation continued. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, as she fingered herself to completion. Her manicured hands pinched her nipples harder as she reached the end. Mia couldn't stop a moan escaping her as her wet fingers tortured herself.

Once she, recovered Mia stepped out of the shower happily naked. The relaxing music was still playing and there was a sun burnt evening glow. The room was incredibly warm. Probably set up that way because people walking around here naked would be the norm.

Whilst she got changed whilst video calling her best friend.

"Hey Anna."

"Hey Mia. Wow you're out to pull tonight. Love the top."

Tonight's dinner was a casual affair. So Mia had shimmed into a black pair of high waisted jeans and a red top. The v neck wrap top was intentionally provocative. She knew her boobs were great assets. Her ex boyfriends had loved v necks and tube tops on her because she definitely had a handful. The jeans were tight, clinging onto every curve of her arse. But, she had paired it all with her favourite pair of navy Vans to tone it down a little.

"How is the place?"

"Stunning! It's in right in the centre of Bristol as well." Mia replied. She wasn't lying. The view she had of the bridge and soothing water was gorgeous. It was a great location too. She had seen lots of cute boutique cafes and restaurants on the taxi from the station to the venue.

The girls talked about the upcoming weekend, as well as life in general. Anna was a music therapist who worked at the same hospital as Mia. It was great to be friends with such a creative, open minded person who did not judge her for her interests. Anna couldn't see the appeal but it was nice to have a vanilla friend to check up on her in a new environment.

"Bye girl. Talk soon." Anna blew her a kiss before hanging up.

Authors Note: I edited this chapter due to feedback in terms grammar and punctuation (I know it's not perfect but getting there). Hope this is a bit better, Mel x Thank you for all the kind comments, I really appreciate them!

12