The Welcome Association

Story Info
Paula and Becky start a business.
2.2k words
4.64
16.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 or older. In my fictional world, there are no STDs. My characters may act in fictional and irrational ways. Please rate and comment. Thanks for reading. Be kind to others.

The Welcome Association

Becky and Paula sat at the kitchen table with the contents of the basket spread in front of them.

"I think we've got everything. Are you ready to go visit?" Paula was eager to get started.

Becky shot her a look. "It's still too early," she chided her best friend. "He's a young guy. He may not even be up now. Let's go over it again and make sure we've got everything."

Becky sighed and reached for the checklist. "Association coupons, condo association map, hardware store coupon..." She read off each item as Paula placed them in the basket.

"Are you sure he's unattached?" Paula asked for the third time this morning.

"I watched the movers and didn't see any female items. He's had no visitors. Greg at the office said he only asked for one parking sticker." She ticked off the same list Paula had heard twice this morning and three times yesterday. "I'm sure he's single."

"Lord, I'm going to have to change my panties again. You're sure this is a good outfit right?"

"You look very hot, Paula. Why are you so nervous? You're acting like a schoolgirl."

"I don't know. It's just; he's my type, you know. He's like my dream guy. The one I see when I'm alone and close my eyes trying to get off. I don't want to fuck this up."

"You'll be fine. One look at those hard nipples and that tight ass and he'll be putty in your hands."

"You don't think I should fuck him?"

"Damn it, Paula. We're going to stick with the script. It's worked perfectly so far. I don't want you to scare him off. Besides, what if he wants me." Becky lifted her big D-cup breasts and squeezed them.

Paula groaned. "Shit, he probably will, too."

"We should get ready."

They applied fresh lipstick and checked their hair and makeup. They put on their heels, and Paula picked up the basket.

They took the walk through the common area to the new guy's condo.

"I know I've said it before, Becky. I'm so glad you thought of this. I have so much fun."

"We both have so much fun, Paula. It will continue to be fun as long as you keep your emotions under control."

"I'm sorry Becky. I'll be fine. I promise."

Becky thought back over the last three years and how their lives had changed. Next-door neighbors, Becky and Paula had become fast friends as they raised their families and watched as their husbands climbed the corporate ladder. It had been an idyllic life. The two families had taken vacations together every year. Skiing in Utah, or baking on the beach in Cozumel. Their children were friends and they all did well in school.

It all came crashing down three years ago when those bastards had left them for a pair of twenty-something, leggy blond models they'd met on a business trip. With the kids off at school, neither woman could stand the solitude of their large suburban homes. It was Paula who suggested moving into Wind Creek, the new luxury condominium development on the south side of town. They snagged the last two units in phase two.

The next summer as they sat by the pool the idea had taken shape. Paula was complaining about their lack of social life and especially her lack of sex. "I haven't seen a hard cock in thirty months." She'd whined. Becky watched the two hunky guys moving into a unit across the common area in front of where they sat. The entire plan just fell in her lap. She explained it to Paula. They spent a day devising a script and a week talking to local shop owners. The next time a guy moved in, they were in business.

They were approaching Paula's dream guy's door. They both took a breath, straightened their shoulders, pushed their chests forward, and Becky rang the bell. Nothing happened. Paula's shoulders sagged, and then they heard someone moving. A half minute later the door opened.

"Good morning," said Becky said brightly. She gave the guy her widest smile showing him her white teeth accented by her creamy red lips. "I'm Becky and this is Paula. We're from the Wind Creek Welcome Association. If you have a few minutes we'd like to tell you about this wonderful community you've moved to." Paula held up the welcome basket. They both froze waiting on his reaction.

Paula tried not to lick her lips. Close up he was younger than they had guessed. Probably twenty-three or four. But he was buff. He stood there with his hair mussed from bed and wearing a pair of athletic shorts. He had defined abs and dark hair covered his chest. She realized she wasn't breathing.

"Yeah, sure. Come in." He stepped back so they could enter and then quickly moved some boxes so there was room to sit. "I'm Steve. I'll go throw on a shirt. Can I get you something? I can make some coffee or... tea?" He stood scratching his head.

He was still waking up. These women looked to be in their late thirties or early forties. A few years younger than his mom but they could definitely be her friends. The taller one had beautiful pouty lips with glossy red lipstick. Her dress clung to every curve and he was sure she wasn't wearing a bra. The shorter woman was what mom would call 'plump', but damn she was stacked. She was cute too.

"We're fine, Steve. Come sit down, and we'll show you what we have for you." Paula patted the cushion next to her on the couch.

Steve walked over and set next to her. He looked into her blue eyes and smiled. Gawd, he'd like to see those glossy lips wrapped around his cock.

Paula and Becky shared a smile. Steve had forgotten to put on a shirt. The script was working.

"Wind Creek is the top luxury condo community in the state, Steve." Paula described how his condo was one of the last in phase three and when phase four was complete there would be a hundred units. "By this time next year, there will be two pools, four tennis courts, and a basketball court. I'm sure you've already been shown the workout facility and the clubhouse." Steve nodded. He was mesmerized by her shiny lips.

"Becky is going to show you a map of the community that we'll refer to as we talk." Becky was sitting in the chair across from Steve. She pulled a glossy map from the basket and opened it. Without a table between them, she set the map and the floor and leaned over pointing to Steve's unit. "This is your unit." 'Paula went on.

Steve ignored the map. He could see Becky's deep cleavage and her gold bra. He wet his lips and she gave him a wink. Wait, did that just happen? He swallowed.

Paula was still talking. "It's a short walk to the clubhouse." Becky leaned and indicated the clubhouse on the map. "We have events all year and happy hour every other Friday from five to eight. You can rent the clubhouse for your social gatherings with a three-week notice. The schedule is on the Wind Creek website. Keep in mind the summer months fill up fast. Do you have a partner? Do you think you'll want to rent the clubhouse?" Paula held her breath and let it out when Steve shook his head.

"We have coupons for you from all of the shops at the end of Trotter Lane." Becky pulled a booklet out of the basket handing it across to Steve. The shops are where Becky is indicating."

Steve looked down. Wait a minute, was that button opened before? He was sure he could see more gold and the swell of Becky's tits. He realized that Paula was describing the shops and the coupons.

"... and if you order the pizza, we suggest you try the thin crust with alfredo sauce and garlic butter crust. The hardware store is right next door. There's a coupon good for fifteen percent off your first purchase. Becky has a gift for you from them.

Steve turned to look at Becky and he felt Paula's nipple move across his bicep. He reached out to take the combo screwdriver Becky was holding out for him. Now there were two buttons undone. He felt himself rise in his shorts. The air was suddenly thick in the room.

"The wine shop carries beer and liquor as well. They will order anything you would like that they don't stock. Lucy's Bath Shoppe is a favorite of ours." Paula put her hand on his leg above the knee. "Lucy stocks a full range of essential oils, bath salts, towels, bath sheets, and everything you could want for your comfort. Her specialty is her full line of massage oils. We have a sample of our favorite. Becky would like to show you what makes it special. Would you like that Steve?"

He turned to look a Becky who had dropped to her knees. Three buttons were open on her dress and she had her hand on the fourth one. She smiled at Steve and licked her lips. He nodded his head. He had his arm in his lap to keep his cock from tenting his shorts.

Becky opened two more buttons. She slipped her arms out of her dress and let it fall to her side. Taking a small bottle of oil from the basket she poured a small amount into her left hand. Putting the bottle down, Becky opened the clasp between her cups, and her breasts fell out. Watching Steve's face, she rubbed the oil on her tits.

Steve could feel his heart pounding. He watched as Becky covered each breast and pinched her nipples.

Reaching across to move his arm, Paula said, "Why don't you get more comfortable, Steve." She tugged lightly on the leg of his shorts.

He pushed his shorts down and his freed cock pointed to the ceiling. Becky scooted between his legs and captured his cock with her tits.

"As you can feel, Lucy's massage oils are thin, very slippery, and smell divine." Paula pressed her nipple on Steve's arm and ran her fingers through his hair. Becky was stroking his cock up and down between her slippery tits.

"But what really sets them apart, Steve," said Becky looking up to his face, "Is that they taste great and are completely edible. She let go of his cock and moved back. Steve groaned, thinking she was going to leave him like this. That's when Paula kissed his cheek and dropped her head to his lap covering him with her mouth. Paula's tongue licked up and down his shaft.

"We have a card here with our recommendation on other area shops and businesses. We also have some coupons of our own from the Welcome Association. Look those over and let us know if there is anything we offer that might be of interest." He watched Becky close her bra and button up her dress, "Remember, We're here to make you feel welcome so if there is any-."

Steve came hard into Paula's mouth. He shuddered and closed his eyes. He felt Paula suck him as she pulled her head up and swallowed his cum.

"As I was saying, if there is anything we can do to make your new home more comfortable, we're just a phone call away."

Becky stood. Paula kissed his cheek again and stood to join her. "Bye Steve," They said in unison and walked to the door letting themselves out.

"Well that went well," said Paula.

"He was so young, I was sure he'd bolt, Paula. You were perfect."

"Do you think he'll call? He has a nice cock."

"Oh yeah, he'll call." Becky laughed.

Steve sat stunned for ten minutes and then pulled up his shorts. He reached for the basket and found the flyer with Paula and Becky's picture on the cover. Opening it he found six coupons.

"One free morning sure thing."

"One free afternoon sure thing."

"One free home-cooked meal and sure thing. 24 hour notice required."

"One free dinner date and sure thing. 24 hour notice required."

"One free topless house cleaning. Two day notice required."

"One free sure thing sleepover. Four day notice required."

"All services performed by a single association representative except for the topless cleaning service. Be sure to indicate your preference when scheduling. Other services are available. All requests will be considered."

Steve's phone buzzed. "Hi, Mom. Yeah, All moved in. Now I have to unpack. No, she hasn't called me since the divorce. No, it's really nice. Thanks for covering the down payment. Well, I had a visit from the welcome association this morning. I think I'm going to like it here. The community has some nice benefits."

Spend a second and let me know if you would like to read more about Becky and Paula.