WA History & Steve

Story Info
Carl, Steve and maybe Gwen?
2.8k words
4.44
2.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 or older. In my fictional world, there are no STDs. My characters may act in fictional and irrational ways. Please rate and comment. Thanks for reading. Be kind to others.

Carl Bob and Gwen

Becky sank back ever so slowly on Carl's cock, savoring the feeling as inch after inch slid into her pussy stretching it wide. Her mind wandered back to the previous summer when she and Paula had rolled out her Welcome Association plan. Carl had been their first 'Client'.

----------------

They were both so nervous as Paula read through the script. She had stumbled a few times and had to backtrack to find her place. It was clear to Carl that they were new to this. He was enchanted by these two young things and wasn't paying attention to their spiel. He watched as Becky undid one button after another. When she massaged the oil over her tits and Paula asked him to get more comfortable, he was happy to comply. They both audibly gasped when his big rod bounced free from his tennis shorts. Becky had no problem encasing his shaft in her bosom but Paula was only able to get the head in her mouth. He was used to that and had told Paula it was no big deal when she apologized for not being able to give him a proper blowjob. Becky got Carl off with her breasts and everyone left happy.

He called the very next day.

"Welcome Association. How can we help you be more comfortable?"

Carl had laughed at that. "I'd like to redeem a coupon, please."

"I see, which coupon would that be?" Paula looked over at Becky. The plan was working!

"The morning sure thing? This morning if possible." He heard giggling in the background.

"Is thirty minutes soon enough? Which representative would you prefer?" Paula tried hard to sound professional as Becky danced around the room pumping her hands in the air.

"Uhmm, how about Becky?" Becky punched her hand in the air and headed to the bathroom to start getting ready.

"Becky will be at your door at nine forty-five. Thanks for calling the Welcome Association." She hung up the phone and squealed. "It's working."

Thirty minutes later Becky knocked on the door. Carl opened it and ushered her in. They sat and drank a cup of coffee. Becky had to hold the cup with both hands to keep it from shaking.

"So have you girls been doing this long?" Carl asked, knowing the answer.

"No, not very long."

"I see. Do you have many clients? Is it just Wind Creek or do you visit other neighborhoods?"

Becky had meant to keep up a calm, cool, and professional demeanor but she just couldn't. "Carl, you're our first client." She looked up at him expecting to see disgust or disappointment. Instead, she found a warm and open smile. She went on to tell him about their previous life, the move to Wind Creek, and the plan. She waited, expecting Carl to throw her out. Instead, he took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"You're a beautiful woman, Becky. If I was twenty years longer I'd tell you to give up this plan of yours. I'd ask you to be my date tonight. But... since you've put so much effort into this already why don't we go to bed?" He had led her to his bedroom.

They had kissed and rapidly lost their clothes. Then, they were sitting beside each other. Carl with his enormous cock. Becky with her big girl tits and a nervous look.

"Look, Becky, I've been through this a few times before. I see you looking at my cock. I know you're nervous. We'll take it slow, and if you want me to stop we'll stop, Okay?"

"Okay Carl, It's just so much bigger than I've seen before. I'm just not sure it will all fit. Please be careful."

"I'm going to lay down and you climb on top. You control how much you take, okay? Don't be concerned if you can't take it all. Some women can and some can't. I won't be upset if you fall into the latter group. Before we get started, do you think you might need some lube?"

"No, I'm so excited I'll probably leave snail tracks across your chest." She climbed over Carl and positioned him at her entrance. She looked at his face and lowered herself on him. "Grrr, you fill up, Carl."

"Just a few more inches." Becky was stunned to hear there were inches more to go. She rose up and then continued lowering herself until she felt their bodies meet. She raised her arms and took a calming breath, proud she was able to take the whole thing. She rose about half Carl's length and fell back down.

"Take it slow, baby girl. You feel so good. I want this to last."

Becky laughed. "No one has called me baby girl in a long time," She said. "I have a baby girl of my own in college."

"Well, compared to an old dinosaur like me, that's what you are. A sweet, little, baby girl. How are you doing? Need some lube?"

"No. No, everything feels great. I can feel you in my stomach. Would you play with my nipples, please?"

"My pleasure, baby." Moving under the guidance of his hand on her hip, she stroked up and down his cock with a measured steady rhythm. Carl sucked on her nipples and stroked her bottom as she rode him. It felt so good, she want to stay like this all morning. She felt the heat rise and spread across her chest. And then, she was coming. She came against his big hard shaft and felt herself contract around it. As she came down from the first orgasm she bottomed out on his cock and came again. Then, one more time and her legs were shaking like they never had before. She came once more and felt the fluid spray out of her. She felt him spurt up into her as she collapsed on his chest.

Carl felt the dead weight on his chest. "Becky? Becky?" She was out cold. "Well this is new," he thought. He reached down and pulled the blanket over them.

Carl lay there and thought. He was a large man and, even at his advanced age, Becky's weight didn't bother him. Carl was semi-retired from his law firm and his son had convinced him to give up the big house in town. His son wanted Carl to move in with him and his wife, but Carl wasn't ready to become the built-in babysitter. He also didn't want to move to Kentucky. He still stopped in the office every other week and advised on cases. It kept his mind nimble. So, he had moved to a two-bedroom condo at Wind Creek. Now, he had these two ladies to keep himself busy. He marveled that Becky had taken him with no lube and taken him fully. Only one woman before had been able to do that, his late Tessa.

Becky stirred after ten minutes. "Wha...Did I pass out?"

"Yes, you did."

"How long was I out?"

"Ten or fifteen minutes."

She sat up and noticed the moisture on their bodies and soaked into the sheets. "Did I do that?"

"Yes, it was quite the compliment." Carl smiled at her. "Do you think you could do that every time?"

"I don't know how I did it this first time." She moved and felt him. "You're still inside me. Did you come?"

"Yes, just lay with me until I fall out." She lay back against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I assume that after I use up my free coupons, the plan is to charge me for your visits?"

"That is the plan, yes"

"So, you'll use this income to pay for your lifestyle, your mortgage, your clothes, etc. What will a morning visit cost after today?"

"No, we both get alimony and we have investments. The money is just a way to keep the guys in line; we hope. We're still figuring things out. A morning sure thing will be two hundred dollars."

Carl cupped her bottom with both hands. "If my experience is any indication you're offering a premium service and charging streetwalker prices. Why so little?"

"As I said, it's not about making money. It's about who is in charge. We don't want to be under any man's control again. We'd rather be paid companions than be the community sluts. We don't want, or aren't ready for a new relationship."

"Well as an officer of the court, I feel duty-bound to counsel you to give this up. But, if you decide to continue, you need to follow some strict rules, both of you. First, and most important, always only accept cash, never checks or valuable gifts. You don't want anything that can be traced from one of your customers to you. Second, never write down a price for any service, ever. Third, never discuss a price for a service except between you and your customer. Make sure that any and all assumptions have been cleared up before agreeing. Fourth, never, ever agree to a recording, audio, or video. Make sure your customers leave their phones in another room."

"Oh lord, are you a judge?" Becky thought shit I've really put my foot in it.

"I was an attorney, still am I guess. At least, I still pay my bar fees. Do you understand why you need to follow these rules?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, you two have nothing to fear from me. I'm just an old man and frankly, you girls are a godsend to me. I haven't had sex since my wife passed on years ago. If you are willing, I'd like to see you tomorrow morning."

"You don't want to use another of your free coupons?"

"Maybe later. I like the mornings. Will I see you?" Becky nodded and sat up to kiss him. She felt his cock fall out of her pussy.

She had insisted she wash his sheets. He insisted she take a shower before dressing. He had made fresh coffee when she had finished showering. She threw the sheets in his dryer and then kissed him goodbye.

Paula was waiting in her kitchen when she got home. "So, how did it go?" she asked before Becky made it through the door.

Becky sat down and looked across the table at her. "This may be the best idea I ever had."

----------------

Becky's mind snapped back to the present. "What did you say, Carl? I'm sorry my mind was wandering."

"I said Bob and I would like to hire you and Paula for the second Saturday in October. We want you to entertain us during the Michigan - Michigan State game."

"Carl you know we don't work together except for house cleaning. We don't do threesomes and we don't have sex in the same room with each other."

"What we have envisioned is like a house cleaning, but different. What we want, is to have each of you dressed in lingerie in the school colors, which would be maize and blue for you. You'd make us appetizers and drinks. You'd cuddle with us during the game. You with me and Paula with Bob. There would be a fair bit of fondling, but no sex. Although, we might use the bedrooms at halftime."

"I don't know. That's pushing our rules right to the edge."

"We'll pay you five hundred each. Bob and I are making a wager on the game. The loser has to pay you both. Talk it over with Paula. Let me know?"

Becky pushed down on his cock. "You make me feel like it's the first time, every time Carl." Becky smiled. She knew she was a little bit in love with Carl. She had never known she had Daddy issues.

----------------

The next day, Becky was explaining the request from Bob and Carl as they walked to Steve's condo. They had on their metallic blue shorts, simple white T-shirts, knee-high socks, and red Chuck Taylors.

"So we just make them snacks, make them drinks and be their eye candy?"

"Carl did mention something about spending halftime in the bedrooms."

"I'm fine with it. What do you think?"

"They're our best guys. I guess I'm okay with it too. I'll let Carl know this evening."

Paula knocked on the door and Steve let them in. In a flash, both T-shirts disappeared. Each woman did a little jiggle dance and then went to pull out the cleaning supplies. They made sure to bend over as often as possible, wiggling their ass each time. Their tight shorts hugged their bottoms, and without panties, wedged firmly in the front displaying deep camel toes. They moved quickly, washing Steve's dishes, vacuuming, Gathering his laundry, and changing his sheets. Becky and Paula tried to move provocatively as possible.

Steve sat on a kitchen table watching. After the first hour, he had his cock out stroking it. He kept imagining his mother and her friends in those blue shorts.

Becky went into the bathroom and nearly gagged. Young guys were gross. She pulled on rubber gloves and tried not to breathe through her nose. When she was finished, she found Paula cleaning Steve's cock with a warm towel after he had come.

"So, what is included in the sure thing?" he asked Paula.

"It's whatever you want, Steve," Paula said holding his cock. "Do you want to schedule a visit?"

"Fuck yeah. Tomorrow morning?"

"Do you want me?" She leaned in and gave him a kiss with her glossy red lips. "Or, would you like a visit from Becky?"

"Oh, you for sure."

"Okay, we're done for today. I'll see you tomorrow, Steve." They put their shirts back on and left Steve still sitting there with a wet rag in his hand.

Next door, Gwen watched the women arrive at Steve's and then leave nearly two hours later. She also noticed that the tall one's T-shirt was inside out when they left. She waited a minute and then knocked on his door.

Steve threw it open hoping it was Paula and blinked hard at seeing Gwen. He knew she lived next door. Nobody could miss that killer body and model's face. So far, he had not found the right situation to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Gwen. I live next door. Thought I would come over and introduce myself."

"Hi Gwen, I'm Steve. Nice to finally meet." He looked down and saw the wet spot on his shorts. Come in. I need to go change to go out, but we have a few minutes to get to know each other. Have a seat. I'll be right back.

Gwen sat on the couch and noticed the basket sitting on the floor. She flipped through the booklets and coupons until she found the one for the Welcome Association. She looked at the pictures. Yes, those were the same women.

Steve came out wearing the same shirt and new shorts. She let him flirt with her for a few minutes and then made an excuse to leave. In her head, she was forming a plan.

----------------

The Friday clubhouse happy hour was crowded for a holiday weekend. Becky found Carl and told him she and Paula were good with the football Saturday plan. He was happy and said he would inform Bob. She had her wine and was looking for Paula when a beautiful woman stepped up to her.

"Becky? Hi, I'm Gwen." She smiled at Becky and touched her arm.

"Hi Gwen, do I know you? Where do you live?"

"I'm in unit 237. I think you know my next-door neighbor, Steve.

Becky looked across the room toward Steve who had found Paula and was talking to her.

"So I moved in six weeks ago. I was wondering; why I didn't receive a visit from the Welcome Association?" Gwen kept a big smile on her face. "Is the Welcome Association an official Wind Creek organization?"

Becky was starting to panic. She looked at Paula and then tried to find Carl. Shit, what did this woman want.

"No? I didn't think so. I saw your Association flyer. Very professional. Nice coupons too."

Shit, shit, shit. Becky's face and neck were red. Her heart was pounding.

Gwen waited, watching Becky squirm. "Don't worry Becky, I'm not going to rat you out to Greg at the office. But this is what you're going to do." She leaned over and whispered, "I want my own visit from the Welcome Association. I want my own basket and coupons. Say, next week, Wednesday at ten? Good, see you then." And she was gone.

Becky started breathing again and went to find Paula.

I'm going to keep these short and I'll try to write them as stand-alone stories. However, you should read the Welcome Association first so you know who the players are. Ideas for future stories are welcome. Cheers.