The Welcome Home Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since first becoming Mistress Rebecca's' submissive five years ago Sarah had gotten very used to corporal punishment and discipline. During the start of her basic training at the so-called hunting cabin of Rebecca's late grandfather her Mistress had spanked her at least once a day as maintenance discipline, not counting punishments. She still received maintenance discipline at least twice a week, when her Mistress was in town. About one and a half years ago Rebecca had decided that her beloved submissive no longer needed regular maintenance sessions. To her own surprise Sarah had found herself extremely unsettled without the spankings and corner time and other disciplinarian matters, and earned herself more than one hard and well-deserved punishment. Consequently Rebecca had decided to reinstate the maintenance sessions twice a week at least.

After fifty-two hard spanks Rebecca stopped, "It's time for a break, Sarah-mine. Stay focused."

"Yes, Mistress."

The color of Sarah's butt cheeks had changed to a deeper red and without the gloves she would also find them much hotter to the touch. The welts from the session under the cane in the morning were still clearly visible. Sarah was lying on her upper thighs, still mostly relaxed with some of her weight resting on the couch next to her. Rebecca could smell her growing arousal, and it turned her on, but she resolved only to act on it later and make Sarah eat her, when the effects of the spanking had completely covered up the marks from the caning.

For the moment she was content to run her gloved hands in circles over her submissive's responsive flesh, though she also was tempted to make her lose count by starting to play with her sex. She didn't because she feared that it would make her want more and lead to them both getting carried away. After all the defining point about being a good Mistress was to be consequent and stay in control at all times. She had to live up to her own expectations if she wanted Sarah to follow her orders. Rebecca cast a quick glance at her wrist watch and found that she had been sitting there, stroking Sarah's buttocks for the last ten minutes at least. She decided that this was long enough for a break.

"Did you fall asleep on me, Sarah-mine? You breathing is so even and regular it almost feels that way." Rebecca punctuated her words with slight taps on Sarah's behind.

"No, Mistress, not asleep, just enjoying myself more than I should. After all I was bad and need to be severely punished. Being here over your knees, feeling your hands on me just feels so right. I feel safe and at home. It's bliss, Mistress."

"While we go on with the spanking I will tell you about the punishment you have coming, darling. Part two of your spanking begins now. Earlier you asked to be punished for twenty-three counts of disobedience, and the most obvious punishment would be to sentence you to a session under the cane for every act of disobedience, but I will not do that. It would be boring and repetitive; we can't have that. I see what you did not so much as disobedience than the disobedience as a symptom of a problem or something that can become a problem that is seated much deeper: your high-handedness and lack of trust. That's why I have decided that you will not be caned twenty-three times, instead I will come up with a training schedule centered on trust and obedience. Understood?"

"Yes and no, Mistress. How can you train trust? Obedience training is easy. You just order me to do or not to do certain things while I'm at work and Mary can then tell you every day if I have obeyed or not. But trust? How would that work?"

While Sarah had talked Rebecca had once again halted the spanking but resumed emphasizing almost every word with a spank when she answered Sarah, "You already know the answer to that. Trust also works both ways. I will not have to ask your assistant, Sarah. If I ask you if you have done everything I asked of you, and you say 'yes, Mistress' I will believe you. And for training trust. I'll just do what I did the first time during your initial training at my grandfather's old hunting lodge when I took you out in the woods running and hiking with you wearing not much more than a shirt and shoes. I just won't have to be that careful because you already have five years of experience. I may take you to a club you don't know, wearing nothing but your collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, high heels, a cape that opens in the front when you walk and a blindfold. I might take you inside, you might feel hands touching you all over but you stay calm and let it happen. You stay calm because you know that I'm right next to you and that I will never let anything bad happen to you."

Rebecca stopped the spanking. The constant hard spanks had turned Sarah's butt cheeks a deep purple that covered the cane marks completely, tears were running down her face and her juices down her legs. Rebecca removed the gloves and put them on the armrest of the couch, her palms were tingling from the spanking and she knew that they would be hurting quiet a bit if she had not worn the protective gloves. She knew Sarah was on a razor's edge between using her safe word to make the pain stop and coming without permission. To make sure not to tip the balance into one direction or the other she kept herself from touching the enticing neither globes and only ran her hands over Sarah's shoulders, neck, and the upper part of her back.

"There are a lot of possibilities from micromanaging every breath you take and every move you make to giving you a lot of latitude and let you make at least some of the decisions about our private life. I might let you decide where we go for dinner. I might also allow you to order for both of us. That way it would not count as uppity when you act on your own judgment, Sarah-mine. I'm open for suggestions."

~*~-x-x-x-

"Besides Sarah, the spanking is over. Now, tell me how many times did I hit you?"

Sarah was still crying when she answered, "Now, Mistress?"

"It does not have to be right now, but sometime soon would be good, sweetie. I want you to stay where you are and calm down and relax. Remember you are not allowed to have an orgasm or to ask for one; and just for your information that order will be in effect for the next three days at least. You may start to beg for release then, not one hour earlier. So, how many times did I hit you?"

"I'm not really sure but I think including the light taps during our break it was in the vicinity of three-hundred and thirty spanks."

"You have to chose a number, Sarah. In the vicinity of is not precise enough. Decide now."

"Three-hundred and thirty is wrong, Mistress. I forgot to count the last set of spanks. It were four hundred. I'm quiet sure about that."

"Very good, darling. It were four-hundred and seven all in all. You'll only have to suffer through seven strokes with the cane tomorrow morning. I'm proud of you. I would have hated having to hurt you over something as trivial as losing count during a spanking. And now, let's take this show to the bedroom. I'm in need of some attention and loving care."

"It will be my pleasure, Mistress, to serve you in any way you want. Thank you for giving me the spanking I have been looking forward to since you left, my Rebecca. You are very kind to your undeserving submissive. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Sarah slid from her Mistress' lap and knelt on the floor. She leaned forward and kissed her Mistress' hands fervently with every 'Thank you'. Rebecca pulled her up until she was standing and they retired to the bedroom. Sarah grimaced in pain with every step she took. Her face was still wet with her tears, but she tried to smile at her Mistress. Rebecca told her to wait at the foot of the bed while she pulled down the comforter and removed the pillows. She ordered Sarah to lie down in the middle of the bed, face down, with her legs spread as far as was still reasonably comfortable and to rest her head on her hands.

"Stretch out and Relax, baby, but do not fall asleep on me. We're not yet done for the night."

Rebecca left the bedroom and returned a couple of minutes later with some wet wipes, a towel and a glass of juice. Sarah sipped the apple juice gratefully. Rebecca used the wipes to clean Sarah's juices from her legs and sex and gently toweled them dry. She then opened the topmost drawer of her bedside table and removed a tube with moisturizing cream. She massaged the cream in Sarah's purple and swollen buttocks, being as gentle as possible but still eliciting groans and suppressed yelps from her submissive wife.

Rebecca halted her ministrations and asked, "Are you alright, Sarah-mine."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm fine, better than fine. I missed your touch so much, please don't stop touching me. I don't mind being in pain if it's you causing it."

"We'll see if you still say that tomorrow morning after getting to feel the cane. For now I want you to scoot down to the foot of the bed, lie on your side and prepare to lick me to orgasm. I have waited long enough for you to welcome me home properly. You'll now get the chance to show me how much you missed me."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

Rebecca joined Sarah on the bed and Sarah slid between her spread legs and started to kiss and lick first the upper part of her thighs and then her sex and labia.

~*~

They woke to the bedside alarm clock the next morning after having slept for only a couple of hours. Rebecca told Sarah how proud she was that she had not touched her burning behind during the night, though her hands had not been fastened to her collar. She gave her a bit of water and then ordered her to bend over the footrest of the bed. Rebecca fetched a cane from their playroom and balanced it on the small of Sarah's back for a moment.

"Are you ready, darling?"

"Yes, Mistress. I guess - as ready as one can be for a caning."

Rebecca raised the cane and took aim as if she wanted to land a very hard blow, instead the first four of the seven strokes Sarah had earned the night before were not harder than whispering love-taps.

"And now, Sarah-mine, brace yourself. I'll make the last three really count. You know the rules, don't reach back and don't break position."

Rebecca once again raised the cane and put some strength behind her swing. The cane cut diagonally into Sarah's buttocks. Leaving a thin welt that immediately swelled up. Sarah cried out in pain, but did not move. Stroke six crossed stroke number five between her cheeks and stroke seven cut a horizontal swath into her buttocks. It landed just where five and six crossed. Sarah's yelp had turned into a howl with the last stroke, but she somehow held her position. Rebecca helped her to get up and pulled her in her arms. Sarah snuggled in her Mistress' embrace and Rebecca told her how proud she was of her and reminded her that she was not allowed to touch or worse rub her butt cheeks. Then they had a quick breakfast and got ready for the day.

Before Sarah took the elevator down to her office, Rebecca gave her precise orders on how to act at the office to test her obedience. She told Sarah to exchange her well-padded, ergonomic office chair for the simple unadorned hardwood chair that stood unobtrusively in a corner of her office as a reminder that even here in her sanctum her Mistress' orders were law. Sarah was obligated to only use this chair and not to sit on anything else that day, at least until her Mistress joined her during her lunch hour to give her a thorough pussy whipping before going to work herself.

At midday Sarah's assistant Mary entered the Penthouse and the play room of her friend and employer to start her maintenance turned punishment session with the spanking machine. Moments later Rebecca stepped into Sarah's office, before Sarah had a chance to sink on her knees to greet her Mistress, Rebecca had pulled her in her arms.

"Hello, darling, no, don't say anything. I have decided that I will not give you a pussy whipping as promised, but I still want you to remove your skirt, pantyhose and panties. I want you open and ready for a thorough tongue lashing. Clear the papers from your desk and sit down on it. Put your heels at the edge of the desk, spread your legs and lean back on your elbows. Good girl, and now try to relax and enjoy but don't forget that you are not allowed to come or to ask or beg for release. Oh and one more thing: make sure that your feet do not slip. I want them to stay on the edge of the desk."

As soon as Sarah had assumed the position as ordered, Rebecca bent down and started to lick and kiss her sex. It did not take long for Sarah to start squirming; luckily her Mistress had not ordered her to stay completely motionless or this would quickly have turned into an exercise in futility. She would not have been able to obey that order, but her Mistress knew her very well; that's why she had not given that particular order. Rebecca took her time. She lapped up Sarah's juices and teased her mercilessly; taking full advantage of her standing orders that Sarah was not allowed to have an orgasm. She stopped abruptly when she felt Sarah's control beginning to slip.

She halted her ministrations, told her submissive to hold her position and cleaned her folds with a couple of wet-wipes she had conjured as if from thin air. Then she ordered Sarah to get back to work and told her that for the rest of the day she was not allowed to cross her legs or ankles. She also did not allow her to put her panties and pantyhose back on. Leaving the office to start her shift at the hospital Rebecca gave Sarah a steaming, breathtaking kiss that in combination with her still rampant arousal left her slightly dazed. It took Sarah half of the afternoon to get herself back in a shape that made it possible for her to focus on her work. Her Mistress' order not to cross her legs or ankles had a lot to do with her distraction: She could not get it out of her mind and at the end of the work day she knew that she would have to confess to her Mistress three counts of disobedience of that order.

-x-x-x-

No, if she really was honest with herself, three times was not enough. Her self-control had slipped five times not three. Sarah came home to an empty apartment. She found instructions on the kitchen counter what to add to the leftovers from dinner the night before and orders to wait for her Mistress' phone call before putting it in the microwave oven to re-heat.

Sarah undressed in the bedroom and then went to the playroom where she knelt in the appropriate corner. Yes, she had work to do, a couple of manuscripts to read over which her lectorat council had almost come to blows, but she felt unable to focus on anything but her impeding punishment for having disobeyed her Mistress' orders five whole times in only one afternoon. She interlaced her fingers behind her back and was about to cross her ankles when she remembered that she was not allowed to do just that. Sarah closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall.

She waited for her knees to start hurting which did not take long, for the pain to intensify and then to fade away into a dull throbbing. Finally her legs started to tremble and she felt the familiar pins and needles of her lower legs waking up again from having fallen numb. She had no idea how much time had passed since she had sort of fled to the otherwise dreaded corner, but she saw the reawakening of her lower legs as a sign that it was time to move. She pushed herself to her feet and groaned at the sharp pain shooting through her limbs. She stretched as best as she could and went out into the living room where she started to exercise the servile positions her Mistress had taught her early on; at least those of the servile positions which did not include crossing the legs or ankles. The cordless phone was next to her and she waited for her Mistress to call.

Finally Rebecca called, as promised. She gave Sarah clear instructions what to do with the leftovers and how to set the table. Sarah obeyed and then knelt on a cushion in front of the couch to wait for her Mistress' arrival. Soon, but after what seemed rather long to the waiting submissive, the door started to open and she hurried to the entrance to greet her Rebecca as soon as she had closed the door.

"Welcome home, Mistress. Did you have a good day at work? I hope there was not too much to do for you. Please come in and take a seat and let me take care of you." Sarah reached for her Mistress' hands and kissed them enthusiastically and then bent down and kissed the tip of her shoes.

"Hello, Sarah-mine. Have you been a good girl after I was gone or do you need to be punished?"

"I was weak and failed you, Mistress. You ordered me not to cross my legs or ankles but I did, more than once. I disobeyed five times, every time I stopped focusing on not crossing my legs it happened. I'm sorry to bother you with the tale of my shortcomings first thing after your return from work."

"I asked and you answered, darling. And now to answer your question: Yes, I had a good day. There were no emergencies that required my attention and I could focus on the normally scheduled interventions. Now, before we come to your punishment, tell me: Do you know why I did not let you put your panties back on and did not let you cross your ankles?"

"I' don't know, Mistress, but I guess it's for the same reason as in "the Story of O" where O is forbidden to close her legs or worse cross them to remind her constantly that now and forever she has to be open and accessible to the dominant men of the Roissy-circle. For the same reason she is not allowed to sit on her skirt but has to push it up."

"That's a good explanation, Sarah-mine, but you're on the wrong track. That's not why I made you do it. Should I tell you or do you have any other ideas?"

"Please don't, Mistress. I don't need to know why you want me to do the things you tell me to do. Even if you only gave me the order so see if I was able to follow a simple order without failing you. I don't need to know why. I only have to obey and trust in your judgment, and instead of doing that I failed you, five times. I'm sorry, Mistress. Please punish me as you deem fit."

"I will, baby. I never expected you to be perfect the first day. I know you always cross at least your ankles when you're focused on your work and no one is disturbing you. It's comfortable to you. And when your sex does not hurt from being recently disciplined you like to put your legs one over the other at knee level. I admit that seeing you sitting like this is sexy as hell and I enjoy it very much. It comes naturally to you. Today, however, between surgeries when I thought that I had taken that from you it gave me a kick to know that you were at least trying to act against your instincts just because I had told you to do it. I could make both of our lives easy and simply punish you with pussy whippings, but that's not what I have in mind.

"As punishment for your disobedience of this order you will not be allowed to sit at the table with me for the next five meals and you're not allowed to use any of the furniture in the apartment without asking for permission first. Tomorrow morning we'll have a maintenance session with the cane. You will continue to use the hardwood chair at the office and you're still not allowed to cross your legs. Aside from what I just told you, I have also medical reasons for my order. It has been proven that in the long run putting one leg over the other like a 1950s and 1960s pin-up girl for long periods of time is detrimental to the circulation and blood pressure. Let's just say that I like the thought that this chore will centre your thoughts on following your Mistress' orders for a good portion of the day. Is that clear?"