The Welcome Home Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. May I now serve you your dinner, Mistress?"

"Yes, my Sarah. And you also may take your place on the cushion behind my chair and put your own food on a plate. No, don't thank me, baby. Tomorrow I might decide to make you eat gruel out of a dog's bowl or not to feed you at all. You know better than to take my generosity for granted."

It took Sarah two weeks to learn not to inadvertently cross her legs during the work day. All in all she had to eat from a plate on the floor for three weeks only interrupted when they went to a restaurant for dinner. Mistress Rebecca used their dinner date to test Sarah's trust. She told her that they would have dinner at "Mark's steakhouse" but made her wear a blindfold after she had entered the car.

They left the underground garage and drove in the general direction of the restaurant, but "Mark's steakhouse" was not where they were going. Rebecca drove to another restaurant that was close by and usually closed on this day of the week. It was brightly illuminated and when she led her still blindfolded submissive inside a myriad of voices and muted background music reached their ears, as well as the sound of cutlery on plates and occasionally the clinking of wine glasses. Sarah's posture stiffened a bit but she did not hesitate and went inside with her head held high. Rebecca led her to a table and ordered her to kneel on the floor. Once again Sarah did not hesitate. She knelt down and was surprised to find only hard stone instead of a soft, cozy cushion. It made her hope that Rebecca would not make her sit like this for too long.

Rebecca told her to close her eyes and she felt that the blindfold was removed. Her Mistress told her to get up and open her eyes. Sarah obeyed and found that the restaurant was empty except for Mistress Ava and Mary who sat at the table next to theirs and that they were not at "Mark's steakhouse". The waiter, however, was with the permission of his Master Mark on loan from "Mark's steakhouse" as was the food and drink. Ava and Mary ordered wine and Rebecca ordered water and juice for herself and Sarah.

"Thank you, Mistress for going to all that trouble to test my trust in you. I hope that I did not fail you. You know that I would have stayed on my knees even if the restaurant had been full of strangers if that had been what you wanted."

"I know, Sarah-mine. I'm very proud of you. But I never would risk outing you in public like this, but tonight we are among friends; and though you are still under punishment I will for once allow you to eat with me at the table."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, sweetie."

After dinner they all complimented their waiter on the food and his service and sent him back to his Master with a hefty tip. Sarah and Mary expected that they now would leave the restaurant as well and maybe reconvene at one of their homes. But they were both mistaken. Ava and Rebecca ordered their wives to strip, bent over the cleared tables, close their eyes, and spread their legs as far as they could. They heard what sounded like leather belts being pulled out of their loops, and braced themselves as best as they could for a sound belting; but once again they were mistaken. Rebecca massaged Sarah's hind globes and rubbed scented oil in her skin. Mistress Ava pulled a butt plug from her hand bag and penetrated Mary's anus deeply; then she made her turn around and bent backwards and licked her to orgasm. Moments or hours later they thanked their Mistresses for their care and generosity by kissing their hands and the tip of their shoes. Only then did the evening end.

-x-x-x-

Rebecca never made her eat gruel out of a dog's bowl during that time, once, however, she decided that Sarah would not be harmed by not getting dinner for one night at all.

Rebecca also devised a couple of other ways to test Sarah's trust and obedience. She made her go out and meet with clients without any underwear, made her masturbate in semi-public places where she was at least potentially in danger of being surprised and discovered at any moment.

She told her to use a strict Alligator clamp on her clitoris for half an hour every day for a week, but never checked or asked if she had really done it. On the last day of the week, however, Sarah greeted her on her knees and confessed that she had been so focused on her work that she had forgotten to remove the clamp in time and had only removed it after almost an hour; and that it had hurt much more than removing it after half an hour had hurt. Rebecca told her that she loved her and that she was proud of her and did not see her lapse as an act of disobedience, but as a sign that trusting her Mistress' orders was becoming second nature to Sarah and that they were definitively on the right track.

-x-x-x-

2. The Outdoor Challenge

One evening, on a Friday, Sarah came back from work and her Mistress ordered her to strip, fasten her wrist and ankle cuffs and put a dog collar with a leash around her neck on top of her normal collar. She blindfolded Sarah and they took the private elevator down to the parking deck. Rebecca made Sarah climb into the trunk of a town car, immobilized her with a few chains and ropes and covered her with a soft blanket, then they drove for about half an hour though it seemed longer to the woman in the trunk. They made so many turns and half turns that soon Sarah lost any concept of the direction in which they had been traveling. When their vehicle stopped Sarah heard the sound of other cars also coming to a stop close by. She heard the driver's door open and close again and moments later the trunk was opened. Rebecca pulled the blanket off of her and Sarah felt a sudden chill from the night air. Her Mistress removed the restraints but told her to stay in the trunk. She then removed the blindfold and pulled what felt like velvet over her head. She helped her to climb out and told her to walk straight ahead until she reached a wooden bar blocking her way. Rebecca ordered her to spread her legs a bit more than shoulder wide apart, bend over the bar, and grab her ankles.

"I want you to be very brave during tonight's session; see it as a test of your obedience and trust, and darling, you are not allowed to speak or to beg or to complain. Just follow my orders and take what you have coming."

Sarah hesitated a moment but started to walk when she felt the presence of other people around her. She reached the wooden bar after only seven steps, bent over and grabbed her ankles.

"It's time for your maintenance spanking, Sarah-mine. Twenty-four strokes with a belt on your sweet globes will be enough."

The first stroke took Sarah by surprise and she almost broke position by nearly losing her hold on her ankles. Rebecca had chosen a belt with flat nails embedded in its surface that looked like a snake gliding on black glass. Sarah wanted to cry out in pain and yelp, certain that she would not be able to sit for at least a few days, but she knew better than to follow her instincts. With the last stroke hitting her behind, Rebecca ordered her to let go of her ankles and stand straight. Her Mistress made her turn to her left and pulled her in her arms. One hand was gliding over her hurting backside and Rebecca told her that she had done well. The velvet bag over her head still made it impossible for her to see.

Rebecca ordered her to stretch out on the forest floor and rob ahead on her stomach until she came to some truck tires lying there.

"Sit in front of the tires on your hands, stretch out your legs, sprerad them as wide as your hips, and bend backwards over the tire. Brace yourself for a breast whipping as the second part of your maintenance session. You'll get twelve strokes on each breast with a riding crop and then three hard ones on your nipples with a cane. And don't forget you are not allowed to speak or beg or complain. One of your fellow submissives already disobeyed his Master by whining during his spanking. The little sissy boy will now get some unwanted extra attention. I know you will make me proud my little one."

Sarah cringed internally when her sensitive skin touched the rough forest floor but robbed crawled as fast as she could. She estimated that the truck tires were about three body lengths from the wooden bar. The breast whipping hurt a lot and she hoped against hope that her Mistress would not make wear a brassiere the next day, but she had been trained well and held the ordered position though every fiber of her being cried out to her to pull the bag off her head and run. But she also wanted Rebecca to be proud of her. The whipping stopped and she felt someone kneel down next to her, big callused hands were massaging her tenderized flesh and pinched her nipples. It did not make her feel cherished and loved as Rebecca's touch always did but she still trusted that everything that happened was done at her Mistress' orders or at least with her consent. It was a question of trust. So, she closed her eyes and tried to relax into the strange touch. As abruptly as it had started it also stopped. The bag was pulled off and she instinctively closed her eyes not to be too blinded by the front lights of all the cars standing in a circle in what looked like a clearing in the forest.

"Dear Masters and Mistresses, boys and girls. It now is time for the third part of our evening: The Challenge! There are only eight of you left instead of the twelve contestants we had planned one had to be removed during the spanking, three more could not stand the breast whipping and wimped out. We will form teams of two. You and your partners will be chained together, ankle cuff to ankle cuff and wrist cuff to wrist cuff You will get a fifteen minutes head-start and your task is to run to the edge of the forest as fast as you can. Every team that reaches the edge of the forest gets a reward, Those who are captured before they reach their goal will end up back here: at the gallows to be whipped and hanged."

Two search-lights mounted on two of the cars, big pick-up trucks, situated at opposite sides of the clearing sled over the naked submissives sitting on the floor and then focused on the four-armed gallows reaching towards the night sky as if growing out of what looked like a small mountain of old truck tires. Two of the arms were equipped with a classical hangman's noose; the others had ropes the purpose of which was less obvious.

Sarah saw her Mistress standing next to Mistress Ava. They were in what seemed to be an animated discussion. They were too far away to hear what exactly they were saying, so she had to be content to just look around. She tried to look past the mobile search lights to find out what the rectangular shape on the bed of one of the pick-up trucks was. She closed her eyes and focused on the sounds all around her: Yes, she was not imagining it: there in the background she heard dogs barking. So, reaching the edge of the forest would even be harder than she hat initially thought; especially considering that she was not quite sure where exactly they were at the moment. And thus also didn't know which direction would be most advantageous.

She looked around when she became aware that someone was sitting down right next to her. She smiled when she saw her friend and employee Mary, Mistress Ava's submissive wife. Rebecca connected Sarah's right side to Mary's left with two short lengths of chain.

"The both of you should count yourselves lucky. Ava wanted to partner Mary with the only boy left but I convinced her that as a team the two of you had a better chance to succeed and not end up decorating the Gallows."

Sarah wanted to thank her Mistress, but Rebecca stopped her by putting a finger over her lips.

"No talking, girls, not even while you're on the run. If you make it through the forest without getting caught a car will bring you back here and you'll get a sensual massage and some quality time with your Mistress. If you fail the challenge, you will spend most of the night hanging from the gallows and will receive a full-body whipping. And now go you'll have a pack of blood hounds and some experienced trackers to evade. Hurry, don't fall down a ravine and don't get hurt or caught."

Mary and Sarah had stood up by then and Sarah wanted to run off to her right, but Mary looked at her decisively and turned towards the other side. For the first few minutes they followed a path between the trees just wide enough for two people and they made good time. They both knew that they could not afford to stay on the path or they would be found and intercepted long before they had the slightest chance to reach the edge of the forest.

They then followed another slightly narrower path for about fifty yards and then went back in their own steps. Back at the main path they made it look like as if someone in a hurry had tried to hide their passing. Another hundred or so yards further in they once again left the path. This time they took more care to hide their footsteps. There was no path and they could no longer walk side by side but had to go one after the other.

The chains holding them together were on the wrong side and too short to do that comfortably. Sarah pulled their wrist chain over and around Mary and then held her by the waist from behind. She felt Mary's platinum waist chain under her fingers. Mistress Ava removed it every time she felt the need to punish her beloved wife. It meant that at the moment Mary was Ava's good girl. They synchronized their steps, both starting with the right foot and using the chain's length to their best advantage. The path had been hard and a bit rough but now the under brush scratched their shins and calves and poked the soles of their feet. They both knew that even if they made it through without being caught by the dogs or the hunters any kind of walking would be rather painful for the next few days. The starlight barely reached down to the branches. They did not have a light and so didn't really see where they were going.

Sarah had still no idea where they were and trusted Mary to get them out. They stopped for a moment when they heard dogs barking in the distance and saw it as a sign that for the moment they were safe from the blood hounds. That, however, did not mean that that they were really safe. Hunters did not announce their arrival as loudly as the dogs did; so, they listened to every sound in the forest. But they could not afford to slow down. They hurried on, all the while trying not to get whipped by low hanging branches or to step into brambles, blackberry bushes or a briar patch. The barking came closer but it still sounded relatively far off.

Mary stopped when they came to the bank of a slowly ambling brook. She gestured Sarah to step to the side and follow her into the water. At first they both gasped at the low temperature of the water but quickly got used to it. At its deepest they were to mid-thigh in the water. Sarah wanted to go with the flow but Mary insisted on going the other way. The water was only moving slowly but fighting even against a modest current cost energy and time. After about two hundred feet Mary moved back to the shore, on the same side where they had gone in.

Their wet feet left clear traces on the sand and stones Mary pulled big leaves from one of the trees and they used them to dry themselves as best as they could. They went back into the water, wiping out their new footprints with a twig Sarah had picked up. Taking the leaves with them and letting them get carried away by the current. The water seemed colder now. There was just enough of a gap between the trees to let the moonlight fall on the water. It gave everything a dreamlike quality. This time they walked closer to the other side and made better progress with the water now reaching only up to their knees. Finally they came to a willow tree that seemed to grow half out of the water. They used the roots and trunk to climb out of the water, found some more leaves they could use as towel substitutes and continued their flight through the dark forest.

Once again the dogs sounded as if they were rather far away. Sarah was tired; she longed for a rest but since she also did not want to spend the rest of the night hanging from one arm of the gallows she kept up with Mary. The trees around them grew taller now and walking became more and more a guessing game. They no longer could even guess what was growing on the forest floor. Miraculously they did not step into poison ivy or ended up in a ditch. Twice their ankle chain got caught on a root sticking out or some other obstacle. The first time Sarah felt it in time and caught Mary but the second time they landed on the floor in a tangle of arms and legs and it took them a while before they were back on their feet. Sarah wanted to ask Mary if she was alright but Mary put her right index finger over Sarah's lips, reminding her that they still were not allowed to talk. They got back into position, one right behind the other, and continued on their way. Half an eternity later the forest around them gradually became less dense. And they could walk faster.

Sarah's muscles screamed at her with every step. Their morning runs or the miles she had run on the treadmill had not been enough to prepare her adequately for tonight. She still was thankful that her Mistress had taken it upon herself to get her used to a regular training schedule. When they had first met she would not have been able to walk that distance even with proper hiking equipment; the mere thought of walking through the forest barefoot and naked and chained to another would have horrified her. When they finally came to the edge of the forest they looked out on a field that was bisected by a country road. Sarah wanted to stay where she was but Mary pulled her away from the cover of the trees.

The comparative smoothness of the Asphalt felt like balm to their abused soles; trees were lining the sides of the road. After a few minutes they heard a car coming and hid behind a tree trunk as best as they could. The vehicle disappeared without slowing down. The next car drove slower as if searching for something. This time they did not hide, mostly because Mary refused to cower behind a tree. Sarah wanted to run but Mary held her at the shoulders and started to massage her neck.

Mary recognized the driver of the car as one of the regulars from Mistress Ava's club. He wrapped a soft blanket around them, helped them into the backseat and drove them back to the clearing where their Mistresses awaited them. They removed the chains holding them together and pulled their wives close and told them that they were proud that they had made it. The other three teams had all been intercepted before they had reached the edge of the forest.

-x-x-x-

The first group, Raquel and Marian, had stayed on the path and had been brought back after less than an hour. They immediately had been suspended at two arms of the gallows. At a cursory look it seemed as if they were really hanging from their necks with the nooses around their throat drawn taught. A closer inspection showed that their body weight did not rest on their neck but that they were hanging from their waist. They were wearing snugly fitting metal bands that looked a lot like what they were: metal chastity belts. Chains running from the side of the belts up to the beam of the gallows supported their weight. Their bodies were covered in lash marks.

The second group, Anthony and Henrietta, had been picked up half an hour later when they wanted to cross the ravine at the only bridge leading to the other side. They were decorating the other two beams of the gallows. Henrietta had been suspended by her wrists, her legs held apart by a long spreader bar. Anthony was hanging upside down. His feet were bound to the beam. His arms were bound wrist to elbow behind his back. Every half hour he was pulled up in a Jackknife for a few minutes to make sure that he did not lose consciousness hanging with his head down. The both bore the marks of a whipping.