The Welcome Home Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third group, Elizabeth and Samara had been closest to their goal, about twenty minutes out, when the bloodhounds had run them down. The dogs had been trained to bring their prey down and keep it down. The massive dogs never hurt their targets; they just stood over them and when they tried to crawl away they first licked their faces and if that did not suffice to stop the mostly squirming submissives, they pissed on them and marked them as their own. And if even that was not enough they allowed them to run off and brought them down again a few meters later; this time growling menacingly before licking face and neck. To get their point across they then sat on their prey until their trainer arrived and took the submissives into custody. The gallows were full and Elizabeth and Samara had been suspended from two trees at the edge of the clearing.

At first sight it looked as if Elizabeth were hanging from her right wrist only, but if one looked at her from behind it became clear that some of her weight was taken up by a chain that ran from slightly above her waist up to a sturdy tree branch. The lower end of the chain connected to a metal hook that obviously had been custom made for her. It followed the curves of her body and disappeared between her butt cheeks. Sarah decided that it could only be a modified meat hook and hoped that the metal ball that usually took the place of the spike at the end of a real meat hook had not been too big and painful going in.

Samara had been suspended from the adjacent tree. Her ankles, knees and thighs had been lashed together with three lengths of rope five turns high. Her wrists and elbows had also been pulled together, the wrists had been pulled up and fastened to a rope going around her chest under the elbows and over the breasts, also five turns high. Her toes were dangling about four feet above the ground. The lash marks on her body looked painful and she had tears in her eyes. To Sarah the position looked incredibly painful and she was sure that she would not have been able to stand it for more than a few minutes. Not to speak the five more hours the unfortunate sextet would - according to her Mistress - have to suffer their punishment for failing the challenge.

Mary and Sarah told them all that they were very brave and said that they hoped they would persevere without having to use their safe words.

-x-x-x-

3. Epilogue

Rebecca and Ava led them to a very big RV that had not been at the clearing when they had left, removed the dog collars and cuffs and made them use the shower stalls. The RV was big enough to have two functional bathrooms but they were not big enough to accommodate more than one person at a time. When they were clean their Mistresses made them stretch out in one of the sleeping alcoves and treated the numerous scrapes ands bruises that had accumulated during their flight through the forest with healing balm. They were thorough but also very gentle.

The tortured soles of their feet received extra attention and for once the Mistresses lavished attention on their girl's feet and not the other way around. Both Ava and Rebecca had had plans of making love to their wife after pampering them a bit but Sarah fell asleep while Rebecca was carefully tending to her feet. Rebecca smiled, her poor darling had been through so much that night - starting with the trip in the trunk, followed by the two maintenance sessions - ; and she never before had been made to perform like that in public; especially without any warning or preparation. But she had soldiered on and made it successfully through the challenge; though she had said that it had mostly been Mary's doing. Sarah told her that had she listened to her instincts instead of her friend she probably would have run toward the trackers not from them. Rebecca then had told her that Mary had had an advantage over her. She knew the terrain from the time before they had their daughter; then the two of them had often participated in those play and training outings. It had, however, been several years since they had taken part.

Ava's plans of celebrating with her wife were equally frustrated because Mary also fell asleep snuggled on her Mistress' shoulder. She was no longer as used to such strenuous outdoor activities as she once had been. They let them sleep for a couple of hours and then drove them back home, while the other six submissives were still suspended from the gallows and the trees. This time Sarah didn't have to make the journey in the trunk. She was in the passenger seat wrapped in a thick blanket and dosed most of the way. By the time they reached the city she once again was sleeping soundly and Rebecca carried her into the elevator and put her to bed without her waking up. Mary though half asleep on the way back to their home mobilized enough energy to make love to her Mistress after they had paid the babysitter and looked in on their daughter to make sure that she was alright and sleeping soundly.

THE END