The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 02

Story Info
Young well endowed photographer needs mature lingerie models.
4.8k words
4.7
33.5k
45

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
746 Followers

This is a mature women/young man story with big tits and a big dick. Everyone is 18 or over.

Jo arrived just before six, she was glowing, we tongue kissed lovingly in the hallway, Jo broke away and said, "Barry, all I've thought about today is your monster cock, let's play a little before we do the shoot, has Kay been in touch?"

I didn't know how to reply, I kept it vague and said, "She's made contact, she wants an interview but I not sure of the time she wanted, once I know if I'm available then I'll let her know, if she's half as good as you she'll be a great model, what's her boyfriend saying about her modelling or hasn't she told him? Jo strip for me and let's go into the lounge."

As Jo stripped, she said, "Paul, her boyfriend, works in his father's construction business, Kay can't wear heels when she's out with him, she's an inch taller when they stand in their stocking soles, I've got some pictures on my camera."

Jo then showed me several pictures of Kay and Paul, Paul was a lucky guy to have a girlfriend as good looking as Kay, Kay's figure would stiffen any guys cock, Jo said, "Paul's got a Mercedes sports car, when they go out for a meal, he leaves his personality parked outside the restaurant, I think Kay is using him to be taken to nice restaurants, she's on the pill but I think he's vanilla in bed, when they use her bedroom five minutes later it's all over, my pussy is nice and wet for you Barry, just looking at your cock makes me hard."

I gave Jo two orgasms before we started the shoot, we showered together then as I was preparing for the shoot and Jo was putting on the lingerie, I'd left out for her, I said, "Jo, I've been offered to take some Boudoir Lingerie pictures and I need models for it, I'd love it if you were one of my mature models are you interested? The envelope on the table is for last night's shoot and tonight's, anything you model tonight is yours to take home."

Jo was interested in the envelope, including tonight, Jo would have modelled for four hours I'd left two hundred pounds in the envelope, fifty pounds per hour was big money for a lingerie shoot, Jo looked in the envelope and said, "Barry, it's too much, you're spoiling me, I'd do it for nothing for you."

We kissed, and I said, "I want to spoil you, let's get on with the shoot, I want to get tonight's pictures edited and sent off tonight."

The shoot was excellent, the pictures I took of Jo were incredible, everything was perfect, I showed Jo the unedited pictures; she thought they were excellent and asked me to send her the edited ones when I was finished with them.

We went to bed for a quickie as Jo wanted to get home, as we lay in bed we had some pillow talk, Jo said, "Barry, are you busy? When can I see you again?"

I replied, "Jo, I've got a lot of work in the pipeline, the Boudoir Lingerie modelling is going to be good, I need to find models from every race and colour, they want me to be a photographer for the world, the models will have to be from this city, I'll need to put adverts in a lot of supermarket notice boards, I need to get Muslim models, as long as they're tall, good looking with curvy bodies and big breasts and I'll train them how to model, you're definitely one of my Boudoir Lingerie models. Jo, I'll try to see you as often as I can, I'm not in a position to offer you exclusive rights to me, but I'll be there for you sexually any time you need me, is that ok with you?"

Jo pulled me close, we kissed so lovingly, she broke away and said, "I've no problem with that Barry, two or three times a week would be good for me, I may help with the Muslim women, Dr Pasha is a Turkish Muslim doctor, we have several big busted and attractive Muslim patients, I don't think that they'll be into Boudoir Lingerie but I'll ask Dr Pasha, she's open minded and was widowed two years ago."

I replied, "Jo, from what I hear, it's enormous in Muslim countries, a lot goes on behind closed doors, let's keep in touch and I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon."

Jo left, I poured a glass of wine and started editing her pictures. An hour later they were finished, every one of the pictures were perfect, Jo was a perfect mature model. I emailed them to Mr Wang and Jo, my message to Jo read, "Jo, thank you, you were a perfect model tonight as these pictures show, I loved making love to you tonight, when we're together, we make love, I haven't fucked you once, keep in touch, love Barry xx."

Five minutes later Jo replied, "Barry, I don't believe how good these pictures are, you're a very talented young man. I forgot to bring lube tonight, I'll bring it next time, my pussy is still twitching as I lie in bed. Barry, if I can help you with any of your work, let me know and I'll be there for you, all my love, Jo xx."

I'd forgotten about the lube; I had the feeling that Jo would give great anal. I set up and printed out my Boudoir Lingerie Models advert stating I was looking for tall, attractive full busted models from all ethnicities for modelling, they needed no previous experience as training would be given; I fell asleep wondering what sort of reaction I would get.

Next morning, I was up early, showered, shaved and breakfasted then went to the supermarkets I'd put my first adverts in. All my telephone numbers were gone in every supermarket, I replaced them all and put my adverts into three more supermarkets.

Just before nine I messaged Kay, "Good morning Kay, eleven is good for me, this will take a couple of hours this morning, is that ok for you? Regards Barry."

Five minutes Kay replied, "Good morning, Barry my lecture this morning has been cancelled so I can come now, my next lecture is two this afternoon, which gives us plenty of time. Mum showed me the pictures you took of her last night, they are first class, she looks so beautiful and sexy, she asked if I'd contacted you? I told her I had, but we hadn't fixed a date. She also told me to shave my pussy before I went for an interview, I'm smooth now, do you want me to come now? Regards Kay."

I had an email in not from Mr Wang but from Suzy Wang it read, "Hi Barry, I'm Mr Wang's Personal Assistant, Mr Wang has asked me to thank you for your latest beautiful pictures you have sent, he says that they're of the same quality you would find in Playboy, we haven't published the Spring collection as yet, is it possible you could find another five models in the next two weeks as Mr Wang would prefer your pictures in the Spring collection? We will definitely add clothing to our summer collection, these will be of the highest quality and aimed at professional women who enjoy wearing lingerie. I see you will receive the Boudoir Lingerie collection tomorrow, the Muslim market is enormous, is it possible you could have your Muslim models wear a Burka then strip to reveal the Boudoir Lingerie? If you could try using a video camera, then it could be cut and edited to show the many options they can wear under the Burka? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Suzy Wang."

I replied to Kay, "Super Kay, now is good for me, I need you to model for the Spring collection, we should finish around twelve, I won't rush things and you'll be paid for this shoot. Kind regards, Barry."

I was under a little pressure now; how was I going to get four other models and take all the pictures in two weeks? I arranged the lingerie that Kay would wear; I had Teddy's, Basques and Bodysuits laid out, my doorbell rang, Kay had arrived. I opened the door; she was a beautiful, voluptuous young woman, I invited her in and spent forty minutes showing her Charlie's lingerie poses. Kay absorbed everything; she was intelligent; I used the same line I'd used with her mum; I wanted to take nude pictures of her so I'd know which parts of her body I could highlight.

She had no problem with this, she stripped, I told her she had a beautiful body, which was an understatement, she was so natural and so beautiful. I took around forty pictures then showed them on the screen, she quickly grasped what I was trying to do.

I then started with the Teddy's, Basques and Bodysuits, her massive breasts were spilling out and looked unbelievable. I gave her confidence at every opportunity, "Smile, let me see your beautiful teeth. Look directly into the lens, that's perfect. Push your pussy against the bodysuit, we need to see your stunning Camel's Toe."

I respected all aspects of beauty; I complimented my models on their beauty, this gave them confidence and their confidence gave me incredible pictures.

I soon sensed that as Kay posed this was arousing her, we were now onto the bra and panties, another half hour and this shoot would be over, the pictures I'd taken were excellent.

I smiled at Kay, she looked stunning in a quarter cup bra, her massive breasts spilling out beautifully, I said, "That's the shoot over, I've taken some magnificent pictures, would you like me to email them to you?"

"Barry, I'd love to watch you edit them, I've got a bit of time."

I said, "No problem, you sit in front of this screen, you'll see the unedited picture then you'll see the edited picture, Kay this could take a while and I promised the lingerie manufacturer that they'd have the pictures today, let's get started."

Kay hadn't changed, she was still wearing the quarter cup bra and G-string that showed her Camel Toe perfectly. I did five pictures that impressed her. She said, "Barry, it's amazing what you're doing, these pictures are incredible, you've done the same with me as you did with mum, you've made us both look beautiful and so sexy, do you want me to model for you again?"

"Kay, I want you here tomorrow, I'll let you know the time when the garments arrive for the Boudoir Lingerie collection. You have been modelling for just under four hours, I'll pay you for this now, I'll be using you a lot now, I'm also looking for other models, they must be tall, with curves and big busted, if they are dark-skinned then I need them too."

I gave Kay one hundred pounds, she was over the moon, she said, "Barry, let me think about the models, thank you so much for this, I felt so comfortable when you did the shoot, you are a talented man, you're so professional, let me know if you need me tomorrow, are you married?"

I wondered why she was asking me if I was married, she had just taken off her G-string and her bra was on the table, her thick pussy lips were glistening, I replied, "I'm married to my business, the last three years have been tough but we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel, all the lingerie you modelled in are yours now, I can give you a bag if you need one. Are you dating anyone?"

I wondered how she would reply knowing what Jo thought about her boyfriend, she smiled and said, "I'm seeing a guy now and again as a relationship although I don't see it going anywhere, I hope I see you tomorrow, please send me the edited pictures."

A couple of hours later I sent Suzy the edited pictures, ten minutes later Suzy replied, "Dear Barry, those pictures are excellent, today I sent more samples of the Spring collection, you'll have them in two days, if any of your models don't want their pictures shown in their area then we have a filter, if you give me their post code, we can arrange that the pictures are not shown within a hundred-mile radius of their post code. Kind regards Suzy."

I had an email from a twenty-one-year-old student who was studying languages and would be a French and German teacher when she graduated. She had seen my advert in the supermarket and was interested in the Boudoir Lingerie modelling. She was living in the University student accommodation and she wanted to know if it was possible to disguise her face so she wouldn't be instantly recognisable?

She was tall with blonde hair, a voluptuous body. I liked the pictures she sent. Her email address was obviously a made up one to conceal her true identity.

She told me her name was Joy; I replied to her saying I'd be interested in meeting her and suggested she could wear glasses during the shoot and I could also edit her pictures to make her less recognisable, I also told her about the hundred-mile post code filter. I also asked her to call me to arrange a suitable time for a meeting.

As I sent my reply to Joy, I had another response for the Boudoir Lingerie modelling; it was from a thirty-one-year-old Iranian woman, her name was Ava, she was a widow and taught in a kindergarten.

The interesting thing about Ava was she was five foot ten inches tall and one fifty pounds in weight, she was 36 FF cup. She had no children but had had two miscarriages.

Ava had sent several pictures of her wearing a burka, her face completely covered, it was a tight-fitting burka, her massive breasts looked incredible.

She also sent several pictures of her in bra and panties, she had an amazing body and was ideal for lingerie modelling; she was also wearing the Burka face covering, I could understand this as she was replying to a supermarket advert, though if she checked my website, she'd realise I was a professional photographer.

She also included a passport style selfie; Ava had a beautiful face. She wrote that she'd no modelling experience, though she'd had to pose naked for her husband to arouse him.

She also wrote that she'd researched the rate for lingerie models and twenty pounds per hour would be good for her, after looking at her pictures, I knew she'd be on twenty-five per hour. I asked her to call me to arrange a suitable time for an interview.

The next morning at ten past eight, Suzy's package arrived, I was amazed how erotic some of the garments were, some bras were just a harness leaving the breasts and pussy totally exposed, I felt my cock stiffen as I thought of Jo and Kay posing in these very sexy garments.

It took me a while to sort and arrange the Boudoir Lingerie; it was now eleven, and I hadn't had breakfast; I messaged Jo asking if she could come tonight for the Boudoir Lingerie modelling? She replied saying she'd a meeting with her boss, Dr Fatma Pasha, to discuss some new changes that we're going on in the Clinic and afterwards they would go to the Taj Mahal for an Indian meal, Jo wrote three times she was sorry she couldn't make it.

I then messaged Kay, it was her boyfriend's mother's birthday, and they were going out for a meal, but she could be free tomorrow night. I let it go as I wanted Jo tomorrow night, telling Kay I'd get her the following night.

At twelve I got a call from Ava, she sounded nice on the phone, she said, "Hi Barry, is today good for you as I can be with you at two this afternoon?"

I replied, "Two is good for me, Ava. I've one thing to ask, apart from the hair on your head, it's better if you've no hair on your body below your head?"

Ava laughed and said, "Barry, no problem my kitty is smooth, I prefer it that way as it makes it so much more sensitive, I'm quite a good seamstress and I've made a Burka that covers my head and face with a mesh screen for my eyes, I can wear that if you want to take any naughty Boudoir Lingerie pictures of me?"

I replied, "Ava, that could be interesting, I look forward to seeing you at two."

Ava arrived at two, she was a stunning Persian goddess, her height and curves were so pleasing to the eye, I knew as soon as I saw her, she'd be a perfect model. We shook hands, and I led her into the studio with the big monitors so I could show her Charlie's pictures. I explained about the pictures and said, "Looking at these pictures will help you, though today you'll need to be a little more erotic as the shoot today is Boudoir Lingerie, are you a little nervous?"

She smiled, her teeth were beautiful, she said, "I am a little, I had to do a lot of intimate poses for my husband, I'll kid on its him taking the pictures, would you like me to be naked now? I will listen carefully to all your instructions."

I felt Ava was under a lot of stress, I replied, "Would you like a glass of wine, that will relax you? It's better if you're naked, my eyes will see poses you look good in."

"Thank you, being Muslim I'm not allowed to drink alcohol, since my husband died, I keep myself to myself, I'd love a glass of dry white wine."

I poured two glasses; Ava was now sitting naked on the chair as I explained Charlie's poses. Her breasts were massive, her skin was a beautiful brown tone, her huge nipples were dark brown and as she spread her legs a little to see a pose, I noticed her thick cunt flaps were moist and the insides of her flaps were a gorgeous pink.

Ava asked a couple of relevant questions about posing, I replied, "Ava, our job today is to take pictures that will sell lingerie, with your gorgeous body and my talent as a photographer we can do it. I'll give you a harness with no cups and a crotch less gusset, I want you to put on a full Burka, I'll take some pictures, push your beautiful big meaty breasts out for me then take off your Burka and put on the head and face Burka you've made then we'll take a lot of naughty pictures, trust me, you have the body, we'll have a great shoot."

That was the start, Ava was relaxed, her heart was certainly in it, I got two exceptional pictures of the full Burka, Ava's massive breasts looked incredible, she stripped off, the cup less bodysuit was amazing, her smooth swollen vulva looked incredible with her thick long cunt flaps, I said, "Ava, run your fingers up and down your thick cunt flaps, I want them to glistening, spread some of your cunt juice on your beautiful cunt lips, that's beautiful, how wet is your cunt?"

Ava slipped two fingers deep inside her gorgeous cunt, she brought them out, her fingers were glistening with her cum, Ava said, "I'm soaked, I'm glad that I'm not wearing any panties."

I was in control now, I said, "Ava, your nipples are dry, use the cum on your fingers as a moisturiser and coat your nipples with as much of your cum as you can, when you think that they're moist enough lick your fingers clean and push your tits out so I can take some pictures."

Ava was fantastic. She did exactly as I asked her, Ava was turning out to be a very sexy woman. There was still an excess of cum on her big hard nipples, I put my camera down and as I took her right nipple into my mouth, I said, "Ava, you're fantastic, let me give your nipples a final polish."

Ava gasped as I started sucking on her nipples, as I slid my hand down, I found her hot cunt, I slipped two fingers deep inside her, she was wet and tight, I could feel her cunt muscles tighten around my fingers, I came off her nipple now and said, "Ava, you've a lovely tight cunt, would you like another finger?"

"Barry, yes please, but keep sucking my nipples, fuck you'll make me cum."

I knew I had her now, I said, "Ava, when were you last fucked?"

"Seven years ago, I was twenty-four, my husband was incapable of performing, he enjoyed watching me play with myself, it's been a tough seven years, he died three years ago, I didn't have the confidence to do anything about it, Barry, you make me feel like a woman again."

I took her hand and placed it on the massive bulge in my trousers, I said, "Ava, this is better than fingers. Are you on the pill?"

As she stroked my cock she said, "That's a big cock, I'm not on the pill, before my husband died, he suggested that he'd bring a man around as he wanted to watch me being fucked, it didn't happen but I got some morning-after pills in case it did, I've got them with me, I'll go on the pill for you Barry."

Ava knelt in front of me, it took no time for her to get my cock out, as she gobbled me, I stripped naked, she was good as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She was stimulating my heavy balls; I felt her relax her throat muscles as she deep throated me, if I'd left her, she would have sucked me off so easily.

I didn't want to take her into the bedroom as we still had so many pictures to take to finish the shoot. I took her to my desk, and she bent over, I went behind her, and slid my massive cock inside her dripping cunt doggy style. She was so wet she took my full length easily; Ava was a great ride; she was tight and knew when to use her strong cunt muscles.

jd8406
jd8406
746 Followers
12