The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon had a powerful rhythm going, everything was good, I felt Ava twitch a couple times, she was loving my cock, and I was loving her cunt, fifteen minutes later we both climaxed within seconds of each other. I pumped all my creamy spunk deep inside her cunt, it took Ava a while to compose herself, I pulled out and turned her around, we kissed so passionately for a couple of minutes, I broke free and said, "Ava, I've one regret and that is we didn't kiss before we did this but we'll be doing a lot of kissing in the future, do you want to use the bidet in the bathroom to freshen up for the rest of the shoot?"

I went into the bathroom with Ava; she sat on the bidet as I washed and rinsed her gorgeous cunt, then she did the same to my cock. Everything fell into place after that, the Boudoir Lingerie pictures were incredible, they bordered on the erotic, one thing for sure was that Suzy would love them and they would sell lots of lingerie.

During the shoot I told Ava about the Spring collection which I'd have in a couple of days, I also told her she'd be one of my principal models as she was a natural at modelling.

She kissed me so lovingly when I said that. We had now finished the shoot, Ava had to go as she was altering one of her colleagues' clothing.

We kissed so passionately before she left; I told her I'd let her know as soon as the Spring collection lingerie came in, I also paid her for four hours at thirty pounds per hour, Ava was happy. I then edited Ava's pictures, they were incredible, they would sell lingerie. I emailed them to Suzy.

It was now seven twenty my phone beeped Jo had messaged me, it read, "Hi Barry, hope you've had a good day, we are on our way to the Taj Mahal, I've mentioned to Fatma that you're looking for big busted Muslim ladies to model lingerie for you, Fatma is big busted Turkish Muslim and could be interested, would you like to join us at the Taj Mahal for some supper? Fatma is in the shower, so we won't be there for twenty minutes. Hope you can make it as I can come home with you afterwards, love Jo xx."

The Taj Mahal was a minutes' walk for me, the food was excellent; I messaged Jo back to tell her I'd meet them there. Suzy replied to me, "Barry, what a wonderful idea, the pictures and the model are incredible, looking forward to more pictures, Suzy."

I tidied the bedroom now, knowing Jo would be in it tonight. I made my way to the restaurant; I saw Jo and a tall, voluptuous, dark-skinned woman coming towards me, Fatma looked good, Jo was glowing, Jo tongue kissed me lovingly then introduced me to Fatma.

Fatma gave me a firm handshake and a lovely smile, her teeth were perfect, I held the door open for them, Jo said, "There's Kay, that's a coincidence that the two of us are in the same restaurant on a night out. Hi Kay, what a surprise seeing you here?"

I took it in quickly, Kay's tits looked amazing she was wearing the quarter cup bra from yesterday, she was sitting with her boyfriend Paul and his family, there was an expensive Mercedes outside, I took that to be his father's, Paul and his father were not tall but his mum was tall and voluptuous, she looked Italian with her black hair and beautiful dark skin.

Jo broke the ice and said, "Hello Paul, let me introduce myself, I'm Kay's mum Jo, this is Dr Fatma Pasha and this is a friend Barry Cooper."

Paul's mum stood up and shook Jo's hand and said, "Pleased to meet you Jo, I'm Di, this is my husband Peter, what is the chance of our first meeting to happen like this, it's unbelievable, we're out to celebrate my birthday which is today, sadly Peter and Paul are on the last shuttle to London and they must leave soon."

Kay impressed me with her discretion, she stood up and shook my hand and said, "Pleased to meet you Barry, I'm Kay, Jo's daughter."

The suggestive way she squeezed my hand told me a lot, a waiter arrived and offered us the table beside Kay's, I sat down facing both Kay and Di, Kay winked at me and I winked back, I said to Fatma, "The meal tonight is on me, I owe Jo a lot and this is a nice way for me to say thank you to her."

I remembered that the house Champagne was excellent in the restaurant; I ordered a bottle for us and a bottle for Di for her birthday, Di looked so surprised when the waiter presented her with the bottle of Champagne. Peter had just paid their bill and Di said, "Peter, you and Paul go to the airport now and Kay and I will chat with Jo and her friends, thank you for the lovely birthday gift and this gorgeous meal, message me when you get to your hotel."

Peter and Paul then left, the thing that struck me was that Peter didn't give Di a farewell kiss on her birthday and neither did Paul give one to Kay, that told me that Peter and Di's marriage was not on solid ground.

The evening turned out to be great evening, we all chatted freely, Di told us she'd got married when she was eighteen, she told us she'd had a whirlwind romance with Paul who was fifteen years older than her, Paul was now twenty-three. I was sure that Di was a beautiful teenager, her figure today was amazing.

Jo realised she was not coming home with me tonight. I was thankful for meeting Fatma; I was sure she'd model for me. I also had a good feeling about Di, several times during the meal she had pushed out her massive tits for me.

When the meal finished, it was time to go home, Di had ordered a taxi, she would drop Fatma, Jo and Kay off. Before we left, I gave Fatma, Di and Kay my business card, I knew I would see Kay in two days' time; I wondered who would contact me first, Fatma or Di?

To be continued

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12