The Well-Equipped Farmer

Story Info
Farmer knows how to handle his tools, his neighbor finds out.
13.7k words
4.67
18.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The Dutch surname 'de Boer' means 'farmer'

Warning: contains watersports

Nowadays I live in the countryside, surrounded by farmland, I have left the city behind me, along with all the unpleasant memories of my failed marriage.

It is beautiful all year round and wonderfully quiet. I always try to get up as early as possible and take a walk before I'm off to work, an hour or an hour and a half, usually I don't come across anyone.

In the spring I enjoy the birdsong and the fields full of bright yellow dandelions, followed by the warm yellow glow of the buttercups, and the emerging crops, neatly arranged in rows; in the summer I get up extra early because of the heat, which I cannot handle very well, and I am amazed at the abundance of animal life around that time, the hares sprinting across the meadows, the shy roe deer, fluffy ducklings, obediently swimming in a string behind mother duck, the perky young swans, and a multitude of other birds.

And then comes autumn, my favorite season, with its beautiful color changing leaves and characteristic scents; and winter with the strange, silvery winter light, the bare fields, the silence, the leafless silhouettes of the trees, the sparkle of surfaces and dead plants covered with ice crystals.

I have now experienced all seasons and I feel reborn since I live here, I enjoy the outdoors to the fullest and I finally feel at home.

I had a tough, demanding job in the financial sector for years, with a lot of overtime, high work pressure and an abundance of stress, so I didn't have much time and energy left for myself, let alone for my relationship.

Well, that finally caught up with me. At a certain moment I came home with quite some reluctance, for I saw another fight coming because I was late for dinner again. But there was no food at all, I did however hear some intriguing noises coming from the upstairs bedroom. It sounded like my husband was having sex, but definitely not with me. And of course, you immediately know instinctively what is going on. You hope you're wrong, but you actually know better.

So, I kick off my shoes, sneak up the stairs in stocking feet and see the bedroom door is slightly ajar, that stupid thing never closes properly. I throw the door wide open and there they were.

I already thought that the neighbor's nineteen-year-old daughter had been acting a bit too familiar with my husband lately and had been coming by at all times. And now I knew why: she came, saw and conquered my husband, no doubt about it, I believe they were just done. They both looked at me with wide, shocked eyes, and the rest is history.

I was bought out by my husband, which yielded a nice sum of money, we lived quite expensively, and I bought a nice, cozy house in the countryside, with all the amenities I need, nice and small, so easy to keep up with, with a living room, kitchen and bathroom downstairs, a large and a small bedroom upstairs, and at the back of the house, overlooking the fields, a kind of conservatory, wonderful for quietly reading a book and listening to some music in the evening.

The house may be small, but the yard is quite large. At the side and front of the house there is a large ornamental garden, laid out by the previous owners, next to it there is a shed, just large enough for storing tools and for any DIY work, my car is consequently always outside in the driveway. Behind the shed is a small orchard and behind that, enclosed by a three-way intersection, is a large greenhouse and an overgrown vegetable garden.

Immediately after the divorce, I quit my stressful job, I now work three days a week at a small local administration office, stress gone, friendly atmosphere, fun work and nice colleagues, I should have done this much earlier.

And my ex, honestly, I'm just now realizing that things haven't been right for a long time. I don't miss him; I feel wonderfully free. However, lately I have noticed that I am starting to miss sex, it's so much more fun with two.

A friend of mine keeps insisting that I should register on one of those online dating websites, but somehow that doesn't really appeal to me, word goes that so often people are lying about height, age, marital status and so on. I think I would arouse enough interest though, most men like women with long, blond hair and curves in all the right places.

I am thirty-one, quite fit if I say so myself, from all the walking of course, and slim, and I have long, slightly curly blond hair. I usually wear it in a thick braid, but when I go walking, I like to let it hang loose, I love the feeling of it blowing in the wind.

My breasts are not very big, but they certainly can't be called small either. My ex-husband always said they fit my frame perfectly.

In any case, I am quite satisfied with my body, and I take good care of it.

It is now high summer, and quite hot, so I walk my rounds extra early, starting about six o'clock, and lately I have regularly come across the same farmer on his tractor during my walks. When he passes me, or comes up behind me, we always wave to each other. I have no idea what he looks like or how old he is, you can't see much through the stained glass of the cabin.

Fortunately, the tractor is not one of those huge colossuses, I don't have to dive into a ditch every time to avoid being run over or swept away in the slipstream. He doesn't drive that fast anyway, not this one. You can deduct from that that he is probably not a young boy, who seem to think those devices are Formula one cars and don't seem to care about the life of a pedestrian.

This morning it's almost like running the gauntlet, yesterday and last night there was a heavy summer storm, the road is littered with broken branches and leaves. In the distance I see something more serious than branches: there is a thick tree lying across the road. I also recognize the blue tractor of "my farmer", he is coming from the opposite direction today and his path is clearly blocked. When I reach the fallen tree, I see that he is trying to drag the tree out of the way, which doesn't make much progress, it is clearly a two-man job.

'Need an extra hand?' I shout over the still strong wind.

'Gladly,' he calls back, accompanied by a broad smile, wow, I think, what a hunk!

I'm seeing him for the first time now, he's much younger than I expected, my age even, and he looks exceptionally good, I notice, despite the concealing blue overalls.

I step over the tree trunk, taking his outstretched hand, which feels rough and calloused and strong. We now both grab a thick branch from the crown and together we pull with all our might until we feel the tree shift. With the momentum created we can drag the colossus alongside the road, so that the traffic can pass again.

'Great,' he says, 'a woman with muscles, that always comes in handy. Especially if you don't have a rope with you, otherwise I would of course have put the tractor in front of it.'

I laugh, 'That's so right, where would you men be without the stronger sex,' I say teasingly.

'Then the human race would have been extinct long ago,' he laughs. There is no arguing with that.

'By the way, I'm Jildou,' I say, 'nice to finally see you outside that cabin,' I point to his tractor.

'Hi Jildou, Siebren,' he looks at me roguishly and extends a hand, 'I hope it's not disappointing?'

I decide not to respond to that, I'm afraid he can already read on my face what the answer is.

Siebren sits down on the tree trunk and gestures for me to sit next to him, 'You're not in a hurry, I hope?'

'Not at all,' I say, happy with this opportunity to take a closer look.

'You live around here, I guess, seeing you walk this route so often?'

'That's right,' I say, 'almost a year now, I have a house further away,' I point to a place about a kilometer away.

'That red brick house with the large greenhouse?'

'Indeed, how do you know?'

'Here, the sale of a house spreads through the neighborhood like wildfire, and in no time, they know everything about you,' he explains with a grin. 'I had already heard something about a single blonde beauty all alone in that remote place.'

I look at him a little doubtfully.

'Oh well,' he says apologetically, 'in this environment women are unfortunately still considered the weaker sex, in need of protection from us tough men. We know better of course,' he adds with a wink. 'But at least the "blonde beauty" part is correct.' It is accompanied by a disarming smile; I can't help but laugh.

'Oh well,' I say resignedly, 'if they stop talking about you, you're dead, right?'

Siebren chuckles, but then continues seriously: 'This is not meant as an attempt at seducing you, but a woman like you, alone?'

It makes me smile; it sounds like a classic pick-up line.

'I was married,' I explain, 'but my husband turned out to be cheating on me, I caught him red-handed.' Or rather red-faced, come to think of it.

'Shit, really?'

'Yeah, apparently I wasn't young enough for him.'

'Not young enough?!' He looks at me in bewilderment.

'No, clearly not, given the fact that he now lives in an apartment in Leeuwarden with a twat of around twenty. I bought this house with the lump sum I gained in the divorce, luckily it had already been completely renovated.'

'Gosh...' I can see in his face that he can hardly believe it, it makes me feel good.

'Yes, to each his own,' I say cheerfully, 'I'm over it, he can go fuck himself, there are more men on this planet,' I look at him with an exaggerated blink of my eyelashes, he chuckles.

'Not young enough,' he repeats thoughtfully, 'that's ridiculous. You're not thirty yet, right?'

'Thirty-one,' I say, pleased with the compliment.

'Well then,' he says and looks at me with a smile, 'that's still a spring chicken.'

'Do you think? Hmm, how old are you, if I may ask?'

'Thirty-six.' Gosh, I wouldn't have given him that either.

While we talk, I look at him unabashedly, he is clearly not bothered by that, judging by the amused looks he gives me every now and then.

He is nice and tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, he could easily be on a fireman's calendar, I can already see it in my mind, half undressed, newborn calf in his arms...

His thick head of dark blond hair is quite wild, he has a weathered face, undoubtedly caused by a lot of working outdoors, and crow's feet around his cheerful light gray eyes, probably as a result of glancing into the sun.

Most of the time his face is cheerful, but every now and then, when he has to think about something, or when it concerns a serious subject, he gets a pensive facial expression and it's like I'm looking at a completely different man.

He seems wonderfully energetic and cheerful, and is very pleasant company, so it is difficult for me to tear myself away from him, but I really have to get to the office in a short while, unfortunately.

-

In the following period I regularly encounter him, usually he just waves cheerfully, but sometimes he clearly has time on his hands, then he stops and hangs out of his window to have a chat. And when I look into that cheerful, irregular but attractive face, I feel desire welling up. But then again, it's not appropriate to drag a guy out of his tractor and assaulting him, so I will have to behave myself. But it is tempting, I have been in a dry spell for so long...

-

Today the weather forecast failed me again. I don't mind a little rain, and that was also predicted, but this is a complete cloudburst, exactly halfway through my lap, I am soaking wet and chilled to the bone. As I trudge home dejectedly through the persistent downpour, I hear the roar of an engine behind me. When I look back, I see Siebren on his tractor through strands of wet hair, he has rolled down the window and is shouting something.

'Get in quickly,' I hear him repeat his words when I'm alongside his window, 'and I'll take you home!'

Gratefully, I open the cabin door and quickly let myself be pulled inside.

I flop down on the seat in relief, it makes a sopping sound, not surprising, my leggings are soaked, and my light pink halter top is dark with moisture, thin streams of water run from my hair onto the floor of the cabin. I point to the puddle that quickly forms, 'problem?' I ask.

He shakes his head, a little absently. Then I see him staring at my nipples poking through the wet fabric of the shirt, I can't say I really mind, his gaze is so admiring.

I'm about to say something about it, because after all, we are driving on the road, when he suddenly comes to himself and looks away with a crooked grin and looks ahead again.

I can't blame him, because now that I'm sitting so close to him, in this sultry, humid cabin with the foggy windows, I can't take my eyes off him, he's an extremely handsome guy and his exciting scent that comes my way at times makes me completely weak, I notice that my clothes are no longer the only thing wet. I sneak a sidelong glance at him, his dark blond hair, which somehow always seems to stick out in all directions, the muscular chest clearly defined under the rather tight shirt, and then his thighs, through the fabric of the jeans I can already see how muscular they are. Just imagine that you are sandwiched between two of those thighs... Oops, I suddenly feel an extra shot of fluid going through my pussy, quickly think about something else!

However, Siebren did catch my somewhat guilty look, as I can see from the satisfied smile on his face.

Not much is said during the ride, I think we are both a bit preoccupied with what just happened.

A little later we arrive at my house, Siebren opens his mouth to say something, but changes his mind again.

'Bye,' I say a little hesitantly, 'thank you for this rescue, I am in your debt!'

Siebren grins, 'Are you crazy, I love saving beautiful, wet ladies in distress!' He gives me a cheerful wink and lets his gaze wander to my nipples, still enthusiastically poking through the fabric of my top. I turn around, blushing, and hear him laughing softly behind me.

-

A week later I am meeting him again while he is driving posts for a fence in a meadow, on the other side of a deep ditch. I see him from afar, my heart skips a beat. Or maybe it's another body part, I think it's about time to deepen the relationship, my vibrator is working overtime.

He stops me and we start a conversation, but there is a strong wind, I can barely make myself heard over the loud roar.

'Come over to this side, so you don't have to shout,' Siebren calls, he already knows by now that I don't have a very loud voice.

At least, not in a situation like this, I can also be alarmingly loud, hopefully he will find out soon...

The ditch is quite wide, and the dam is a long way ahead, Siebren sees my hesitation and shouts: 'Go on, I'll catch you,' so I gather courage and jump with all my strength.

I can only just manage and with a strong arm he pulls me the last bit against the bank, I involuntarily overshoot and he catches me effortlessly, I feel his muscular arms around me. It takes my breath away, his closeness, his smell, and the cheerful eyes that now look at me teasingly. And if you consider that I have been drooling over him in my bed almost every night for the past few weeks, and worse, at the thought of that fantastic body, that attractive face, those mischievous eyes... I really have to pull myself together, I'm already starting looking around for a suitable place with soft grass to lie down on.

Siebren saves me by letting me go and asking if I am still unharmed. Fortunately, the excitement subsides and we stand leaning against a country fence for a while, talking.

'It's probably quite difficult,' I ask with interest, 'to keep a farm running in this day and age.'

He looks thoughtfully ahead for a moment, 'yes,' he says, 'sometimes, but in general it's not too bad, the paperwork,' he pulls a painful face for a moment, I have to chuckle, 'the paperwork, that's a bit annoying sometimes, it takes so much time and it's something I don't really want to deal with at all.'

'No,' I laugh, 'I understand that. Of course you want to be outside.'

'Oh yes,' he says, 'I prefer to be outside, working, in all weather conditions, no matter how bad. It has always been my dream to take over my parents' dairy farm and that dream has come true. I run the place together with my brother Hendrik and I wouldn't want it any other way. So we just hope for the best.'

'You're right,' I say, 'if you do what your heart desires, you can't help but be a happy person, that's what I think too.'

-

I like to pause on a bench halfway along my route to admire the ever-changing landscape and listen to the birds, including now, it's the weekend, so I have time to spare. I'm just about to get up when I see Siebren approaching, on his bike this time. He visited his sheep to check if everything is okay, he explains, he sits down with me and we talk a bit. I see him look sideways at me every now and then, I see the interest in his gaze as he runs his eyes over my thin blouse and shorts. It makes me excited and a little shy at the same time, but I'm too abashed to take action. However, it does make me think.

After half an hour I indicate that I have to leave again, finish my walk, because I want to prune some bushes later and it promises to be a hot day. We say goodbye and go our separate ways, Siebren looks at me with an inscrutable smile, 'see you soon,' he says, I spend the rest of my walk thinking about what he might have meant by that.

A few hours later I am working up a sweat on the side of the road, the boundary fence, consisting of all kinds of bushes and shrubs, has grown out of hand lately, some of it is almost hanging over the road and needs pruning. Behind me I hear a car stop and a horn sound briefly. I look around in dismay, I was sure I had all the branches neatly dragged off the road.

A car window slides down, Siebren's cheerful head emerges, showing a dazzling smile, my heart almost stops. This can only mean one thing, I immediately feel wetness emerging, the good kind.

'Hi,' I say a bit hoarsely, while wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead, 'what are you doing here?'

'See if you need any help pruning,' he says, grinning, 'but it looks like you'll be fine.'

'You're lucky,' I say, quickly anticipating the opportunity presented, 'I was just ready for a break. Coffee?'

'Wouldn't mind that, I'll just put the car away,' it sounds cheerfully. A traffic jam is already starting to develop behind Siebren's old Mercedes, the entire neighborhood is apparently just now out to get groceries, or wherever they are on their way to. I see quite a few curious looks; we will probably be the talk of the town before long.

I just about drag Siebren out of his car, getting him inside as quickly as possible and lead him into the kitchen, terrified that he will escape me.

'Oh,' he says, grinning, 'you really meant coffee, that's fine too, let's start with that.'

I look at him with uncertainty.

'Just kidding,' he says with a teasing smile, noticing my embarrassment, 'but it just seemed like you were in a hurry just now,' he continues, looking at me quizzically. I blush, he's clearly looking right through me.

I quickly turn to the coffee machine and start collecting mugs and cups. While I press the warm-up button, I suddenly feel two muscular arms around my waist, an impressive erection pressing against my lower back. I promptly drop the cups.

'Jildou,' I hear him whisper hoarsely in my ear, 'I don't really want coffee, I want you...' I feel his lips on my neck, a warm, tingling feeling flows through my body, my legs become weak. I groan involuntarily, I don't really want coffee either... Siebren grabs my hips and turns me towards him, I automatically wrap my arms around his neck and offer my lips. Oh god, that kiss, his lips are soft, his kiss eager, and then I feel an agile tongue enter my mouth, I am instantly horny as hell, all my inhibitions, if any, disappear. In the meantime, he runs his hands over my body in an exploratory manner, massaging my now stiff nipples through the fabric of my blouse, sending exciting stimuli to my clit.