The Well-Equipped Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hmm,' he groans, 'finally! Finally I can put my hands on those fantastic tits,' he looks at me cheerfully, 'it's allowed, isn't it? I didn't even ask nicely.'

I laugh, 'you can touch everything,' I say, 'you're welcome, even.'

'I won't be told twice,' he grabs my buttocks, 'mmm, those are so wonderfully firm, you're delicious...' he moans. Speaking of delicious, I now run my hands with devotion over his sexy body, those amazing, firm biceps, his muscular chest, the nice tight ass, and I haven't even mentioned the most intriguing attribute yet. I can't wait to help him out of his jeans and T-shirt, I'm on fire!

'Jildou?' I hear him mumble, I look at him, his eyes shine mischievously, 'would you happen to have a bed?' I giggle, so wonderfully dry and straightforward, I love that.

'Yes,' I answer, 'do you want to see it?'

'I want more than that, I also want to try it out!'

'Why,' I say teasingly, 'you don't waste time.'

'Yeah, well, you know, I'm a farmer,' he explains with a grin, 'and as a farmer you have to be prepared for anything. A new period of drought could soon begin. So if it's wet...' I burst out laughing. He really has a wonderful sense of humor. And he's right, I'm not always wet, but now it feels like a deluge, man, I'm soaking!

'And besides,' he adds with a serious face, 'I think we've wasted enough time beating around the bush.' I also completely agree with that.

'Come with me quickly,' I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs. There is a time to sow and a time to reap, and I sincerely believe now is the time to reap what we have sown in recent months.

Once upstairs, I hastily throw open the bedroom door, the bed is still as I left it that morning, a mess. I see Siebren looking entertained, 'hmm,' he says appreciatively, 'I bet it smells wonderfully like you,' without ceremony he grabs me, pushes me onto the bed and plops down next to me.

He looks at me with a cheerful grin: 'Do you sleep naked?' I nod, slightly taken aback by this unexpected question.

'That's what I thought,' he says, 'good habit, you can easily access everything.' He immediately starts working on the fastening of my shorts.

'Tease,' I say laughing and grab the hem of his T-shirt to get it off him, I want to feel his naked skin. He lets me pull the shirt over his head but then pushes me back onto the bed and pulls the shorts down over my hips.

'Wow...,' it sounds, 'sexy panties, nice and small too.' I feel a hand slide into my panties, I hold my breath in delight as I feel his fingers gently run through my short curls of pubic hair and over my labia and then slide into my pussy. 'My goodness, you're so wonderfully wet,' it sounds hoarse. Meanwhile, the other hand is busy with the press studs on my blouse, 'pop-pop-pop,' I hear, he makes short work of it, I'm glad it's an old piece of clothing. The next moment he has buried his face between my breasts, 'hmm,' he mumbles, 'that smells amazing...' I suddenly feel a hand behind my back, deftly undoing the clasp of my bra.

He slides the bra off my shoulders and breasts in a fluid gesture, buries his nose in it, 'God, you smell so good,' he sighs, putting the bra aside and moving his hands to my panties. I willingly lift my ass a little so that he can pull the panties down over my buttocks and legs, once again he buries his nose in the material, especially the crotch, clearly enjoying it, it sends an unexpected stimulus of excitement through my body.

The panties disappear from view, Siebren bends over me and puts one hand on my breast and starts massaging the nipple, the other hand is placed on my neck, he kisses me hard on the mouth, it elicits a surprised, excited cry from me and I push my tongue against his lips, an exhilarating French kiss follows.

His body odor is intoxicating, I don't think I've ever wanted a man so much, my clit is already throbbing like crazy without any stimulation. I really want to help him get rid of the rest of his clothes, but I can't move, pinned to the bed as I am by his strong arms.

Suddenly he lets go of me, apparently, he has read my thoughts, as soon as my hands are free, I grab the closure of his jeans. A surprise awaits me there, as soon as the zipper is down, a huge, rock-hard cock pops out, unhindered by any underwear, definitely the biggest I have ever seen. I hold my breath and look at Siebren in bewilderment, he chuckles.

'Is it too much?' he asks teasingly, I shake my head.

'No, I like a challenge,' I say laughing and eagerly take his member in my hand, gently massaging the silky tip of his glans. This elicits a deep growl from him and he falls back onto the bed. Great, I think, this is my chance, and I quickly strip him of his jeans, shoes and socks. Then I return to his gigantic dick, and while my clit sends urgent signals, I run my tongue along the shaft, then give teasing licks to the glans and the edge along the attachment. Judging by the sounds, it is much appreciated, and even a drop of precum appears. That's all the encouragement I need, I lick it up quickly, 'hmm, yum,' I moan and then I take his erection into my mouth and start sucking slowly. The moaning gets louder, Siebren half sits up to admire the view, an enjoying grin appears on his face.

I close my lips tightly around his cock and slide my mouth further along the shaft with each stroke, Siebren watches with fascination as his member at one point disappears down to the end in my throat. I move up and down his cock with light sucking movements, moving my tongue playfully over his shaft, I feel him getting harder in my mouth. Just when I feel the head throbbing dangerously, Siebren pulls away with a loud groan, I look at him questioningly.

'Too fast,' he gasps, he sees my surprised look, 'you're way too good!' I chuckle, I've heard that before, I clearly haven't lost my skills.

He sits up, now I finally have the opportunity to admire him in his full glory. And man, what a sight! Broad, muscular chest, covered with soft curls of dark blond hair, a flat, muscular stomach, around his manhood a neatly trimmed bush of dark blond curls, indeed worthy of a fireman's calendar, a naughty version that is. I am momentarily taken aback by this fascinating image, in my own bedroom of all things, but I come back to myself with a shock when I am suddenly lifted up, seemingly effortlessly, by two powerful arms, and I reflexively wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I look into a grinning face with two sparkling eyes.

'Time for the real deal, little lady!' He deposits me neatly in the middle of the bed, and falls on top of me, I feel a hand sliding over my stomach in the direction of my pubic area, the next moment I feel two fingers in my pussy, it sends a shock of excitement through my body. 'Hmm, wet enough...,' something presses against my entrance, it feels big and hard, I hold my breath.

'Ready for it?' he asks jokingly, while looking at me hornily. I nod, I hope so... He pushes a little harder, I relax and feel his huge cock sliding in, little by little, filling me up completely, I feel both tension and excitement. He starts to fuck me with slow, long thrusts, I can't help but surrender completely to it, it feels wonderful. After a while he increases the pace, with deep grunts and moans, with every thrust my buttocks are driven deep into the mattress, I feel wonderfully fucked. It thrills me so much that I involuntarily dig my nails into his back, I feel him holding back for a moment, but then I can vaguely discern the words: 'Oh, yes, love it, more!' and I dig my nails a little deeper into his back. A deep moan of pleasure is my reward, as well as a playful bite in my earlobe. I almost start purring with pleasure, and I tighten my pelvic floor muscles. A heavy groan escapes him and he pulls away again.

He looks at me: 'You're making it really hard not to cum, Jildou,' he says reproachfully.

I smile at him, 'but isn't that the point of this?' I respond innocently.

'Hmm.' He looks at me mischievously, 'time for revenge, now you can try not to cum...' Well, if he thinks he has me bothered with that...

'Lie down please,' he maneuvers me towards the head of the bed and then lies down on his knees in front of me and starts caressing my breasts, he looks at me defiantly. Of course, I should have expected that from such a tease. I look up in surprise when I feel him pulling on my thick braid, he removes the elastic from the tip and starts to unravel the braid. He looks at me with a grin as he spreads the now loose hair around me, 'If I am to screw such a beautiful blonde, I want to see her in all her glory,' he whispers teasingly, I stick my tongue out at him. But he hasn't said anything too much, I already feel thoroughly screwed.

Then his hands continue caressing and exploring. Despite the roughness and calluses, he has very sensitive hands with particularly mobile fingers, the caresses are hypnotically pleasant, I feel his hands everywhere and my whole body tingles, I close my eyes and surrender completely, it feels like I'm floating. It comes as a shock when I suddenly feel his lips softly moving over my labia and a little later a tongue on my clit, which is immediately stiff with excitement. His tongue is also very mobile, I feel it darting over my folds, it's driving me crazy with desire. He moves virtuoso over my button and then along my labia and slides into my canal, never long enough to reach an orgasm, but it does make me extremely horny, he clearly knows what he does.

After what seems like a blissful eternity, he has apparently decided that he has teased me enough, his tongue now rests on my clit and goes back and forth at a breakneck pace, I feel like I am being electrified, I 'm so aroused I don't seem to have control over my muscles anymore, but he keeps me firmly pinned to the bed. His one hand has cupped one of my breasts and is gently squeezing the nipple, sending extra stimuli to my clit, I feel like I'm about to explode. He clearly notices it too and without reducing the pressure of his tongue on my clit, I feel a finger in my pussy, it comes out moist and is placed on my asshole and rests there. I half rise, eye contact is required. Siebren looks at me with a questioning look, I give him a radiant smile, a deep, pleasurable groan escapes him. The moment I feel his finger sliding into my butthole, I know I'm done. While letting out hoarse screams, I start to jerk and writhe violently and let the overwhelming orgasm flow unhindered through my body, I feel it down to my toes and fingertips, I can't remember ever having come so intensely. Wave after wave comes and goes, Siebren continues to hold me tightly and his tongue never leaves my clit. After a long time, with the necessary aftershocks, I finally relax.

'My goodness, Jildou, that looked delicious!'

'It was,' I sigh, a broad grin on my face. Siebren lies down next to me and takes my face in his hands, he starts to kiss me tenderly, his cheerful light gray eyes look deep into mine.

'You are full of surprises,' he says happily, 'that makes me very happy.'

I laugh, 'You make me happy,' I say, half sitting up, 'I don't think that grin will leave my face for the rest of the day.'

'Not even if I was going to fuck you very seriously right now?'

I shake my head, 'but you can always try?'

He looks at me mischievously, 'good plan,' he says and pushes me back on the bed. He motions for me to pull up my legs and spreads them apart, my wet, swollen pussy wide open for him. I hold my breath for a moment, I see his throbbing member sticking out proudly, impressively large. Siebren sticks a few fingers into my pussy and removes some fluid, he carefully spreads it over his cockhead, the sight is very exciting, I can't suppress a moan. He looks at me with amusement, and then grabs the head of his cock and positions himself in front of my entrance. He carefully slides the cock head in, looking straight at me, his eyes dark with lust, and with a pop it disappears from view. I let out a sigh of anticipation. Then he leans forward and with the next thrust, half of the shaft disappears into my canal, sliding smoothly inside, 'you're so nice and tight,' he growls, another thrust ensures that his cock is completely in, and Siebren starts to fuck me slowly, holding my knees tightly.

'Like it?' he asks.

'Hm-mm,' I agree, 'harder and faster please?' No sooner have I said it than the thrusts get deeper and the pace increases, a look of concentration appears on his face, looks almost like he's in a trance.

'Oh god, Jildou, you feel so good!' Siebren moans, I can barely understand it, I'm not quite present anymore, it's as if I'm being run over by a tank, the most wonderful feeling in the world, I grab my lover by his buttocks and put my nails in, it produces a deep pleasurable growl, a high-pitched giggle escapes me. Thrust after hard thrust drives my body far into the mattress, my breasts heave violently up and down, I find myself wanting to feel him as deep inside me as possible.

Then Siebren suddenly stops, he looks at me, 'I'm almost there,' he whispers hoarsely, 'can I squirt on your breasts?'

'Oh god, yes,' I sigh, 'I think that's really hot...'

Siebren moans approvingly, 'deliciously naughty girl...' He continues thrusting deeply into me, not much more is needed and after a few thrusts he withdraws, grabs his cock and with a few strokes he jerks off over my stomach, and then there is an eruption of semen, it squirts in thick jets on and over my breasts, it even reaches my nose and chin. Siebren just keeps squirting, it seems, it's an enormous amount, the sight causes a new tingling in my clit.

'Aah...,' he groans as he squeezes out the last drops, 'that was incredible!' He looks at me challengingly and before I know it he has put his hands in the enormous amount of cum and spreads it all over my body, it causes me to giggle uncontrollably, I have never had such a wonderful playful lover, I certainly could get used to this.

'There,' he says happily, looking at me approvingly, 'you passed the test.' In the meantime, he licks the cum from my nose and chin.

'Test?'

'You don't protest when I make a mess of something, that gets you bonus points.'

'Ah,' I say, 'I see. I like a mess...'

Well, I ponder, as I lie back a moment later, completely satiated and exhausted, staring at the ceiling, this wasn't half bad. Siebren gently caresses my sticky breasts. I see him looking at me with an unfathomable expression.

'Do you want coffee now?' I ask a little uncertainly.

'Um, I actually have to go,' he sees my disappointed look, I feel the blood drain from my face.

'No-no-no-no, not like that,' he exclaims in alarm, he grabs one of my hands and strokes it affectionately, 'I have to check on some pregnant cows, it has unnoticed become a bit later than I expected it to be,' he winks mischievously, 'but I'll come by again later this afternoon. If that's okay?'

I breathe a sigh of relief, 'of course it is,' I laugh, 'sounds great!'

Siebren quickly puts on his clothes and after a blissful kiss goodbye he runs off and I step into the bathroom to rinse off the now sticky mess. What an unexpected course this day has taken, and there is more to come, I can hardly wait for him to return, my playful well-equipped farmer.

I decide to leave the pruning for another day. I better concentrate on Siebren's follow-up visit, I can hardly imagine that it will be without sexual activity. At least not if it were up to me, I'm not done yet, I notice to my surprise, just the thought of that irresistibly sexy body and those sensitive hands makes me wet again.

I dive into my wardrobe, I want to show him that I can also look feminine, something different from sports or work clothes. I decide on a sexy, short denim dress with a button closure at the front and sandals with a heel. Some lingerie underneath, I'm going for a red lace bra and thong. Now I only have to brush out my long, blonde hair until it falls in shiny waves along my face and down my back, and we're ready to play.

After a hearty lunch, because sex makes hungry, I retire to my terrace, awaiting Siebren's arrival, with a novel and a large jug of water, to replenish all the fluid I lost this morning. I find it difficult to concentrate on the book, I keep thinking back at the fantastic sex we had just had, and what nice company Siebren is. I'm starting to wishfully think about a possible relationship, but I actually have no idea if he's open to it.

It's getting later and later, and no Siebren, it's now three o'clock, two jugs of water have found their way into my bladder, and an eerie feeling comes over me, I'm starting to wonder if all he wanted was an easy lay. I'm just about to put on my sports outfit again and walk away the disappointment when I hear grinding tires in the driveway. A horn is honking, and to my relief I recognize the sound of Siebren's Mercedes.

'Sorry I'm late, sweetheart,' is the first thing he says when he gets out of the car, 'I was held up by Hendrik, there were some mechanical problems, but they have now been resolved, the rest of the day I'm all yours. By the way, I think it would be useful to exchange telephone numbers, so that I can at least send you a message if I'm delayed.' My heart skips a beat, those are good signs.

He puts his arms around me, 'you look so beautiful, to die for... I missed you, by the way,' he whispers sultrily in my ear, 'already, have you bewitched me or something?'

I laugh, all tension falls away, and I surrender to a wonderful, long kiss.

He follows me inside, I make another attempt to provide us with coffee, I decide to take the opportunity to do some exploratory research.

'Hey, Siebren?'

'Hmm?'

'How come you don't have a handsome farmer's wife on your arm yet?'

'Well,' he says thoughtfully, 'I haven't found the right one yet, I guess,' a mischievous smile appears on his face, 'and the sex, that's where they usually get turned off.'

'O?' I say in surprise, 'I can't imagine that.' He chuckles.

'I'm quite demanding in that area, and my preferences go a bit further than the average actions and positions...'

I look at him curiously.

'I think they think I'm a bit too rough,' he chuckles, 'and too big is also a common complaint.'

'Ah,' I say, 'well, I don't have a problem with either.'

'No,' he says, grinning, 'I noticed that.'

He tells me about his longest relationship, which was with a girl named Teatske, it lasted about a year and a half, and it seemed to be going quite well until at a certain point he suggested certain actions.

'She turned out to be incredibly upset about it, while I thought she was quite open-minded,' he says, 'she was really furious, it was over and done with immediately. I still see her sometimes,' he continues, 'but I keep getting that fire-breathing look.' He laughs somewhat embarrassed.

I wonder what on earth could have turned her off so much, because so far, I have only found what I have experienced from him to be delightful. A wonderfully ardent lover, with a lot of imagination.

'And you?' he then asks, with an inquisitive look, 'aren't you ready for a new relationship yet?'

'Maybe by now I am,' I say hesitantly, 'and my girlfriend wants me to start dating online, but I'm not really keen on a series of disappointments and that might just be the case.'

He nods, 'I have indeed not had much positive experiences with that...'

'And in this area,' I continue teasingly, 'there's not much going on, just a lot of those confirmed bachelors over fifty, mostly balding and with a beer belly, you're the only stud I've encountered so far.'

He is clearly pleased with the compliment, because I am immediately covered in kisses again. His lips soon move to more intimate places and that turns out to be disastrous for the conversation.