The Well-Equipped Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while we continue our talk, and I actually manage to fill the coffee machine and turn it on.

'And as far as picking someone up from a bar,' I continue on our last topic, 'I'm not really into one-night stands either.'

Siebren lets out a deep, cheerful laugh, 'no, you'd rather pick up a farmer during the day whose surname you don't even know, for a quick fuck!'

'That's true, I don't even know your last name,' I say, grinning, 'oops!'

'Indeed, oops! It's "de Boer", by the way.'

'What?!' I say, perplexed, 'You're serious!'

'Yep, can't help it either.'

'You're not lying, are you?'

'No, it's really De Boer, De Boer and De Boer Partnership.'

'Okay... well, nice to meet you, er, very nice, I might say, Siebren de Boer,' I say coquettishly. He undoubtedly knows my last name, firstly because of the neighborhood grapevine and secondly it is clearly legible on my front door.

'That's completely mutual,' he says, grinning, 'Jildou Dijkstra,' emphasizing my last name.

'But if you're not into one-night stands,' he continues, 'then I suggest we not stop at just this one time, if that eases your conscience.'

'Oh,' I say with my most seductive glance, 'I'd like to take you on that offer, and it has nothing to do with my conscience, you're just way too hot to leave it at just the once.' I hand him the first cup of coffee, he grins.

While I pour a second cup of coffee from the machine and cut off a few slices of Frisian sugar bread, the conversation turns to my greenhouse, Siebren is very curious about my grapes. We decide to take a look there first, and put our coffee on the terrace as we pass.

It is quite warm and humid in the greenhouse, something I am sensitive to, it makes me extremely horny, such an environment. Apparently that is clearly noticeable, we have only just got there when I feel Siebren grab me from behind, 'this turns you on, doesn't it,' he whispers in my ear. His hands slide over my breasts, and he starts to undo the top button of my dress.

I turn around, 'I can't help it,' I say in a hoarse voice, pressing my lips to his. I feel the necessary moisture between my legs again, but unfortunately, I also feel something else.

'Oh shit,' I groan, reluctantly pulling away from him.

'What's wrong,' he asks worriedly, 'not good?'

'On the contrary,' I look up at him apologetically, 'but,' I confess in a pathetic voice, 'I have to pee so incredibly badly, I'm about to snap.' In my nerves I shouldn't have drank so much water, but hey, if you keep having such a terribly dry mouth...

He starts laughing, 'well, why don't you go?' he says, 'I'll wait, I'm not going anywhere.' He looks at me with a sultry look, I almost melt.

'I'm afraid I won't make it,' I mumble, embarrassed. The distance from the greenhouse to the house is just a little too far, I fear.

'No problem, then just do it here, there is probably a suitable spot behind the greenhouse, no one will see you there.'

'No one?' I say, he looks at me uncomprehendingly, I look up at him pleadingly, then something dawns.

'Oh, you mean me,' he chuckles, 'is that a problem?' I nod shyly.

'I can look the other way,' he says softly, tapping the tip of my nose, 'but I'd rather not do that.'

I look at him with wide eyes, 'what do you mean?' I stammer.

'I'd like to see you pee,' he explains, still with that mischievous smile, 'that turns me on enormously.' Now I look at him uncomprehendingly, taken aback.

'I find that incredibly hot, a woman urinating, especially when she does it outside, in the open air,' he adds, looking at me inquiringly, and also a bit pleadingly. I'm quiet for a moment, especially because I notice that my clit suddenly starts sending out signals like crazy. I get excited by the thought; I discover to my astonishment.

'So?' he asks with a longing look, 'what do you say?' He misinterprets my radio silence, 'It's okay sweetheart,' he says reassuringly, 'I'll look the other way.' He takes my hand and leads me to the overgrown vegetable garden behind the greenhouse, 'is that a suitable spot, you think?' he asks, pointing to a bare spot with nice short grass. A high hedge completely shields the view from the road. I nod, that can do it, I decide. I sink onto my haunches, pulling up the skirt of my dress and sliding my panties down. If I don't hurry, the pee will come out of itself, I notice to my dismay. Siebren starts to walk away, but turns around with a pleased look when I hesitantly say his name.

'Siebren...,' I can't believe what I'm saying now, 'it's okay, you can watch.' A radiant smile appears on his face, which widens when he sees the red lace thong on my ankles, his eyes sparkle mischievously. He takes a good position and I let everything go with a huge sigh of relief. He watches with pleasure and concentration as the pale yellow fluid flows out of me, I feel my clit getting a little stiffer at this sensation and a shiver of excitement runs down my spine. This is unprecedented, I didn't know this aspect of my sexuality at all!

I've really drunk way too much water in the past few hours, the flow of urine seems endless. Then I see Siebren coming closer, he crouches in front of me.

'No, no,' I shout in horror, 'I'm not done yet!'

'I certainly hope not,' he laughs and before I know it, he sticks a hand under the stream of pee and groans with excitement. 'So hot,' he growls, and looks at me challengingly, with an immensely horny look in his eyes. I notice that it suddenly makes me very wet, and by that I mean a different kind of moisture than what is still flowing out of me in a thick stream.

Finally the jet stops, and Siebren withdraws his hand, he holds it under his nose, sniffs the scent with pleasure and then, to my astonishment, begins to lick his fingers one by one. 'Delicious,' he whispers with his eyes closed, 'you taste delicious!' I look at him with disbelieve.

'Want to taste?' he asks with a mischievous smile when he catches my eye, he holds a finger in front of me. Without thinking, I open my mouth and suck his finger clean.

'Oh, man!' Siebren moans excitedly, 'what an amazing woman you are!' He stands up, pulls me up and takes me in his arms. 'I think it turned you on too,' he asks, 'or did I get that wrong?'

I giggle softly, 'That's right,' I whisper hoarsely, 'I don't know what's happening to me.' He chuckles and presses his lips hungrily to mine, I feel an agile tongue penetrate me, I am immediately on fire, the thought of what has just happened makes me incredibly horny, I press myself as stiffly as possible against him.

'You have quite a few kinky tendencies, don't you,' I tease him as we let go of each other for a breather.

'Girl, you don't know the half of it!' My curiosity has been aroused, will there be more to come? To my surprise, that thought only excites me even more. I look at him questioningly, a mischievous grin appears on his face.

'Have you ever heard of a "golden shower"?' I shake my head in denial.

'Then you pee on your partner, or the other way around, you let someone pee on you,' he explains, keeping a close eye on my face. I don't know what to say, disgust, embarrassment and lust compete for the loudest in my brain, lust wins, by a clear margin. What's wrong with me that I seem to find that an exciting thought?!

Siebren grabs my chin, lifts it up and leans over me. 'I would love it,' he whispers, looking deep into my eyes, 'but I'm not forcing you to do anything, it's absolutely not a deal breaker, I already think you're incredibly sweet and sexy,' he kisses me softly on my lips, I kiss him back hungrily, meanwhile all I can think about is this new exciting adventure and whether I dare to engage in it.

A rush of desire flows through my body, I start to shake like mad. I can see from his face that he has noticed, 'I can see,' he says teasingly, 'that you are horny as hell.'

I can't say a word.

'Come,' he says cheerfully, 'we're going to do something about that.' He pulls me along, but notices that I almost trip over the panties that are still hanging around my ankles. 'Take that off right now,' he suggests, 'it's just in the way.'

I giggle and step out of the thong on wobbly feet, he picks it up and sticks his nose in it, 'hmm,' he says, 'a mix of Jildou scents, delicious.' Then he puts the panties in his pocket and pulls me into the greenhouse. 'Come and stand against me,' he says, he positions me with my back to him, the next thing I feel is two hands sliding under the hem of my skirt towards my now soaking wet pussy. He inserts two fingers into my vagina, collects some fluid and then withdraws them and brings them to his face. He licks them with a pleasurable moan.

'Tasty?' I ask in amusement; he immediately pulls them through my pussy again and this time holds them out to me.

'Want to taste?' he asks again provocatively, and now I lick his fingers without hesitation. Siebren moans, 'God, you are such a wonderfully horny girl...' and I can feel he grabs his fly behind my back.

'Let's just free the monster before he climbs out himself,' he mumbles, I start to laugh. Then I immediately become serious again, because I feel a finger rhythmically rubbing my labia, a new shot of fluid shoots through my pussy. The finger moves to my clit and starts to rotate in circles, I pant with excitement. His other hand moves to the front of my dress, one by one the buttons are undone, he is very dexterous, I have to give him that. The dress falls open and a hand is placed on my breasts, a finger slides into the bra and starts to massage my nipple, I moan with pleasure, all those wonderful stimuli mean that I can barely stand on my legs. I now feel a huge erection in my back that excites me even more.

'Fuck me,' I whisper hoarsely, 'I want to feel you inside me!'

Siebren growls, let's go of my nipple and slides the skirt of my dress up with his free hand, I feel him pull down his jeans, the next moment his cockhead presses against the entrance to my canal.

'Oh, yeah, hmm,' I moan as I feel his cock slide inside me. My clit is now on fire from the wonderful massage by his finger and I start moving enthusiastically in sync with Siebren's thrusts.

'Hmm,' Siebren growls hoarsely, 'you're so incredibly sexy, I'm going to fill you up completely...' The combination of those words, the sultry heat in the greenhouse, and the prospect of a possible golden shower pushes me over the edge, while emitting loud cries and screams, I reach my climax, the waves are extremely violent and follow each other in rapid succession, so intense that they make me light-headed, it is a good thing that Siebren keeps me upright in two ways. The orgasm lasts wonderfully long, it doesn't seem to end and the finger on my clit doesn't give me any respite. And then Siebren can't take it anymore, I feel his member starting to swell and throb inside me and with loud moans he shoots his load of sperm into me, it gives me an immense feeling of satisfaction.

A moment later we are facing each other panting for breath, broad grins on our faces.

'I think the coffee is cold now,' Siebren notes.

'That's true,' I laugh, 'and to be honest I'm more in need of water right now, I think I've lost gallons by now.'

'Me too, lots of nice cold water, but I could use that sugar loaf too, I'm rattling!'

I'm a bit shaky myself, I notice. After we have sorted out our clothes again, we walk back to the house.

A little later we are sitting comfortably on the terrace with each a glass of water and a thick slice of sugar loaf, and a large jug of water and ice cubes as a backup.

'That was definitely what turned your ex off, wasn't it, that pee sex?' I ask.

'Indeed. So, things are going well, huh? You haven't kicked me out of the yard yet,' he says with a sexy, crooked grin.

'Yep,' I say, 'not a year and a half wasted this time, there's something to be said for putting your cards on the table straight away.' I look at him teasingly. 'But I am also amazed that I let you watch, and put your hand under it, if you had told me beforehand...' I chuckle, 'but I understand that there is more to come?' I ask curiously.

'Yes, certainly,' he says with a sardonic grin, 'I'm very curious whether you'll like that too.'

'Me too,' I say, I already have a suspicion.

'You're smiling,' he says, when he sees the grin on my face.

'Oh, just a private thought, I'll tell you sometime.'

'Hmm.'

Speaking of private, could it be about anal? I wonder, because if that is the case, then he will be in for a surprise, because I have no problem with that at all, anything but.

All kinds of relatively innocent topics are discussed, but my thoughts keep returning to the peeing experience of that morning, and at a certain point I start to question him about that subject. The more he talks about it, the more excited I get, and as I watch him drink his second glass of water, an idea pops into my head.

'Another glass?' I ask, as soon as he has finished the last sip. I get up and hold up the water jug. He looks at me quizzically, and I can't keep my face neutral.

'I got you over to my side, didn't I?' he notes with satisfaction, I nod. 'Yeeeeh!' he shouts excitedly and pulls me onto his lap, after which I am showered with kisses. His hand slides under my skirt, producing a new stream of wetness, and since my panties have been confiscated, there's bound to be a wet spot in my dress...

From that moment on the conversation falls a bit silent, we are both too busy with the consequences of my revelation. After about ten minutes I can't stand it anymore, I look at him, he immediately catches my drift.

'I was thinking about the orchard,' I say hesitantly, 'there is a nice soft lawn there, is that a thought?'

'Perfect!' He looks at me with a broad grin, takes my hand and places it on his fly.

'Oh, you're looking forward to it, I feel,' I respond happily, noticing an impressive erection pushing against the fabric of his jeans.

'Count on it!' Siebren playfully pushes me off his lap and stands up. 'Lead the way, beautiful,' he says jokingly, and I lead the way to the orchard, swaying my hips seductively.

Once in the privacy of the orchard, Siebren grabs me and starts undoing the buttons of my dress.

'You're sure, right?' he asks again.

'I'm sure,' I agree, I can't wait!

'You can withdraw at any time, you know that,' the dress is now on the grass, he makes short work of the bra. A few seconds later his clothes are also on the pile and he gestures for me to lie down in the grass. I'm nervous and at the same time incredibly excited, I don't think I've ever been so wet. The grass beneath me feels wonderfully soft and cool on my naked, heated body, I look up in awe at Siebren's huge, stiff member floating above me. The radiant and especially horny smile and sparkling eyes above it take my breath away, he is so terribly sexy!

He gives me a wink, and the next moment I feel a thin warm stream on my stomach, it sends a pleasant shiver through my body. I make an encouraging noise, it is unexpectedly enjoyable and extremely arousing, I want more! The stream moves and the drops end up on my breasts and chin, and a little later on my sex and legs. It makes me so incredibly hot that I start panting and I start spreading the drops over my body with my fingers, I hear Siebren laugh and moan softly, I look up, his enjoying facial expression speaks volumes. I give him a mischievous wink and place two fingers over my pubic bone.

He looks at me with wide eyes as I slide a finger into my pussy and start fingering myself. I see a wide grin appear, 'oh darling,' it sounds hoarse, 'you're driving me crazy!' My clit is hard as steel, so it only takes a moment before I am close to a climax.

The stream of urine has suddenly stopped, I get a look of regret when I look up in his face.

'Done,' he says, 'sorry, you think it's hot, don't you?' I nod enthusiastically, he laughs. 'I knew it. And,' he then asks, 'are you feeling the urge yet?' I nod again. 'Good,' he says, 'then it's your turn now,' he pulls me up and drops into the grass, 'to use me as your toilet. Come and squat above my face, I will keep you balanced.'

I feel my clit throbbing at this prospect, I almost come spontaneously. I carefully place a foot on each side of his head and get down on my knees, he supports my buttocks with his strong hands, holding me up effortlessly.

I tighten my sphincter and feel the first splash of urine leaving my body. Beneath me I watch with fascination as Siebren opens his mouth and moans as I pee on him.

'Mmm,' he murmurs enjoyingly, 'delicious...' I am amazed at how incredibly hot the sight makes me, I tense my muscles again and another jet comes out, Siebren clearly tries to get as much of each new jet in as possible. I am almost disappointed when at some point I notice that I too am empty. Then he pulls me on top of him and kisses me on the mouth, I don't even mind that his lips are covered in my urine, it just turns me on even more, even the French kiss that follows doesn't bother me.

Siebren looks at me with a smile, 'You didn't expect that, did you, that you would like it so much.'

'No,' I say, surprised, 'I don't think I've ever been so horny; I don't recognize myself...'

'I noticed,' he says teasingly, 'time for redemption, you were almost there, I think. Come straddle me,' I enthusiastically maneuver myself into position and Siebren effortlessly slides his member into my soaking wet, swollen pussy.

'Is that comfortably enough for you?' I ask worriedly, the field is certainly not flat.

'Yes, as long as you're on top of me, I don't care about the surface,' he laughs, he grabs my hips and starts fucking me rhythmically, each thrust making a slapping sound as our naked bodies collide.

I look at him mischievously and place two fingers on my clit, and while he fucks me my fingers run frantically over my button, soon I am close to a climax again. I see him watching, an immensely horny, enjoying look on his face, it makes me even hotter.

'Oh,' I moan, 'Oh, I... I... oh, Siebren, I... going to come... fuck me, fuck me h-hard!' I can't get the words out anymore, and while Siebren, growling loudly, increases the pace and keeps me firmly under control, I feel the strongest orgasm yet going through my body. I suspect my screaming will alert the whole neighborhood, but I don't care, I'm in ecstasy, I enjoy every overwhelming electric shock that runs through me, and the sexy man I see grinning widely at me every now and then through my half-closed eyes.

Finally, the last wave flows out of my body and I fall exhausted onto my delightful lover, he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight, while several aftershocks follow.

We lie like that for a while, panting, waiting until we get the feeling that our legs can carry us again.

'Did you...?' I ask. He shakes his head no.

'But that doesn't matter, there will still be plenty of opportunities,' he says, with a questioning look.

'Oh, sure,' I laugh, 'I'm not tired of you for the time being!'

'For the time being?' he says teasingly.

'For the time being is a very flexible concept,' I respond, laughing.

'Mmm,' he mumbles, 'you don't know how much pleasure it gives me to hear that.'

I smile happily and let my hand wander to his manhood, which is already in the process of resurrection. 'Take a shower?' I ask with a mischievous wink.

'Hmm, good idea.'

I quickly gather up all the clothes and, laughing and chatting happily, we run naked through the garden to the house and emerge into the bathroom.

Along the way I realize that from now on I will never walk through my orchard again without pleasant thoughts.

I immediately turn on the sprinkler, the water takes some time to reach the right temperature, and prepare a few towels. Siebren looks at me approvingly, sitting on the edge of the bath, with a mischievous smile on the corners of his mouth, it almost makes me a little shy.