All Comments on 'The Welsh Man Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor
Revised uploaded

Sorry everyone, it seems somehow or another the good part got cut off. But I've uploaded it again so hopefully it won't happen again.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Overbearing and weak willed characters as usual.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I saw nothing wrong with this story

Mitchell character seems genuine in how he acts, his ex-wife is a drunk, she is abusive to him and Mollie and she was a cheater. All that makes me think he's not weak but extremely tired of the situation. Great story soul, can't wait for the next part.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Great start

I like where this is possibly going. some hot sexy stuff to come I hope. No idea what "the good part" was or if it was in this story. Eager for the next chapter.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

The good part I mentioned was the parts that were cut off. Come back in 4-5 days depending on how fast they upload it. Then you'll see how it truly ended.

msnerdmsnerdover 5 years ago
Word Usage Errors

"I do believe we have an artist in our mitts," s/b midst

"...he was able to get a green card to stay in the states once her tenor ...", s/b tenure

I want to finish reading the story as the errors detract from easy reading but don't significantly degrade the experience. You may need an editor. I will advise later if I can offer that service, as I haven't done so in a number of years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stories

Really enjoy your stories, I generally wait till there are at least 2 parts posted before I start a new story. However I wanted to start this new story. Hope you get another part up soon.

In regards to some of your other stories, you shared how Simon, Matt/Brittany started there incestuous relationships have you considered adding a part 3 to a a cabin in the woods to show Adam's story. Also have you considered a crossover between a family destroyed and abandoned son. Maybe where Damion/Joshua and Simon met in Germany and meet up in the future.

As always thank you

Ed

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Yeah, that was going to be the tie in to the big get together between a cabin in the woods, family destroyed, and the musical child universe. To show how they coped during the time before Simon returned.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice One

This was another good story and I can't wait to read more. You really need to give us some more back story about the family.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Excited

I just read this again to get ready for part two that you uploaded, I hope we learn more about what Mitchell walked in on to cause him to leave. I know it's hinted at but I'm still curious, it is always interesting to imagine what we would do in that same situation. I saw the comment about a crossover and never even considered you would do something like that, it makes me wonder how you would write that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a technical point...

that will be irrelevant to most of your readers, but it wound me up:

Wales is not in England, and a Welsh-speaking Welshman would not confuse the two.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Written well

Glad you made the main character a bit weak, much better than the uber alpha so many have. Does next chapter explain why he scarpered from his fucking family.

Suggest you think about the tags a bit more and make them applicable to the story.

bigurnbigurn8 months ago

I could only give this one a 3 star rating. Too many inçonsistencies for me. If walking in and seeing his 19 yo sister riding Dad caused him to flee Europe... Then, why the hell would he lick her crotch? Much less, leave his 5 yo daughter with the old lech ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES