The Welsh Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Mitchell's and Ashley's relationship deepens.
9.6k words
4.64
17.3k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,752 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the proofing and the edits.

******

Ashely's cheek brushed along her brother's chest as the white bed sheet contoured to her womanly shape. A smile graced her lips as her red hair draped along them. She dared not move as she listened to Mitchell's rhythmic breathing. Biting her lip as she felt his fingers brushing along her back in his slumber. Remembering how good it felt to feel her brother's cum shooting deep inside of her cunt. A devious smile rose as she watched the rising of the sheet. Ashely certainly couldn't allow that hard, thick, orgasmic morning wood to go to waste, now could she? Her nostrils flared as she lifted the sheet up as his one-eyed monster stared back at her.

"W-what's... going on?" Mitchell asked groggily. Releasing a soft moan as he felt something warm and wet wrapped around his cock. His eyes shot open remembering what he did the night before. How he wanted to scream and yell as the sheet before him bobbed up and down, but it just felt so damn good.

"Morning baby bro," Ashely said, as she peered out from underneath the sheet. Watching how he reacted as she gently stroked him.

"A-A-Ashely..." Mitchell's voice stuttered as his sister teased his slick cock.

"Mmmhmm," Ashely hummed as she rose. Her hands pressed down on either side of his body as she leaned over her brother. Her 36B breasts dangled and swayed as the sheet slid down her body, allowing his cock to rest lightly against her pussy to feel the heat it produced in her. "Let's celebrate our coupling with you fucking your sister again," she purred, reaching between her legs, biting her lip as the head of his cock ran through her labia. "Mmm, Mitchell your cock fills so good inside of me." Ashely's voice had a light mirth to it as her paradise welcomed her brother back to the land of bountifulness. "Don't you love the feel of your sister's pussy... Wrapped. Around. Your. Hard. Cock?" Ashely asked, as her hips rocked back and forth, her hand rested on Mitchell's chest allowing him to see what he had missed for all these years.

"Fuck!" Mitchell lightly hissed so not to wake the other guests.

"That's it Mitchell, take delight in how much better my pussy feels when it's someone who loves you wholeheartedly," Ashely said, her green eyes staring into her brother's as she coated his cock in her sweet juices. Telling him just who his cock belonged to now and forevermore. Her hands reached down covering his as they held onto her hips. Bringing them up along her body as she slowly rose and lowered herself on that hard pole of his. "That's it Mitchell touch all of me. Touch the woman that isn't ever going to leave you," Ashely said, in a wanton purr. Tilting her head back as his hands cradled her breasts. Loving the feeling of how her nipples felt underneath the palms of his hands.

The morning light bathing her body as it crested the horizon. Her light red hair was alit in a warm, fiery blaze as those peaking rays passed through them. Her tongue curled out; her sultry eyes gazed down at her brother showing him how beautiful she looked when it was his cock stuffing her eager cunt.

"M-Mitchell..." Ashely's breathing quickened, her muscles trembled as she neared the apex of her climax. "Please, make me cum. I want to cum on your cock," she pleaded, her eyes held a burning hunger to cover his rod in her hot cream. Something she hoped to be doing for the next forty years. Nodding her head, whimpering in pleasure as Mitchell thrust his cock upward, deep into her womanhood. Her hands squeezed his, biting down hard on her lip to keep from screaming out in sheer bliss as her body convulsed in orgasmic waves. Falling forward, breathing heavily as she recovered from her orgasm. "Mmm, yes, fuck your sister Mitchell," Ashely whispered into his ear. "Give me my brother's cock," she urged him on as his hands held onto her ass cheeks. Feeling his pole slowly surging through her folds. Something she had been waiting for, for so many years. Reaching back, feeling her hot, sweet juices coating her fingers as she guided his cock back into her peach once it had slipped out of it. Smiling down at her brother, knowing that this was how it was meant to be. "Now cum in your sister, we shouldn't keep Mollie waiting," Ashely said, her lips inches away from his.

Moaning loudly into Mitchell's mouth as her tongue tasted its warmth. Feeling how her nectar ran down his cock coating his balls as Mitchell hammered that hard phallus into her womanhood. Her eyes fluttered; her fingers curled around the sheet as she felt his cum flooding her womb. Knowing that since she took no precautions the likelihood of a child being conceived was a high possibility and she so wanted that. Mitchell was the only one she wanted to raise a family with.

"Now how about you come wash your sister's back, hmm?" Ashely teased wearing a warm smile after five minutes of enjoying the bliss they both gave each other. Feeling his cum running down her thighs, the way it was meant to, as she walked towards the bathroom. "Well?" Looking back, noticing how her brother's eyes were on her ass. Smiling knowingly; this too was how it was meant to be. Holding her head high as she walked into the bathroom, giggling as she heard the covers being thrown off as her brother rushed to join her.

*******

"Daddy!" Mollie squealed in joy as Mitchell walked through the front door. Bouncing on her tiny feet wearing only a very large t-shirt as her nightwear.

"Morning Mitchell," Sandra said, greeting her son with a sinful smirk as Ashely appeared behind him with Mollie's bag hanging from her left shoulder. She wondered if her son could make her wear a smile of bliss like her daughter was currently wearing.

"Morning Mom, hello cariad," Mitchell said, as he bent down taking his daughter into his arms. "Did you behave yourself?"

"Mmmhmm," Mollie nodded her head very vehemently. "Mommy!" she squealed as she held out her little arms to Ashely.

"Hello sweetheart," Ashely cooed taking Mollie from her brother. Flashing Mitchell, a smirk knowing that Mollie was more observant than he was; because now that they had tasted each other she was never going to leave. "How about you and I go get ourselves all prettied up today, hmm? Would you like that?" she asked as she carried Mollie towards the dining table.

"Mmmhmm!" Mollie giggled as Ashely tickled her stomach.

"Well Mitchell," Sandra moved in front of her son, hearing her husband humming as he fixed breakfast. "It's just going to be you and me today, and I do need an escort to the market," she whispered, running her hands up her son's chest. "And your mother has such a treat for you," Sandra whispered into Mitchell's ear as she sneakily rubbed his cock.

"Morning son," Donald greeted his son with a nod as he carried in a stack of hot cakes setting it on the table beside a plate of sausages. "Give me a few minutes and the eggs should be ready," he stated returning to the kitchen.

"So good!" Mollie squealed in delight as she bit into a sausage link. Syrup dripped down onto her plate as she held her fork in her left hand.

"So, son, what were you planning to do while you were here?" Donald asked, taking a bite of his eggs.

"Mostly trying to relax given what Judy put us through," Mitchell said, wiping his daughter's mouth.

"Well... how about we take a little picnic out into the hills, and then we can tour the castles," Ashely said, tapping her chin, her eyes glanced over at her brother. She wanted him to see that she could indeed be the mother Mollie so desperately needed.

"Can we Daddy?!" Mollie asked, her feet kicking wildly in excitement.

"We'll see, first let's finish breakfast," Mitchell said, trying to remember the last time he had seen his daughter so joyful.

"Well, you just let us know and I'll pack us up a lunch and we all can enjoy the sights... together," Sandra said, drawing out the last word. Knowing where in the market she was finally going to know what her son felt like deep inside her pussy.

"So, Mitchell, have you given any thought to what we talked about yesterday?" Donald asked, peering over his cup of coffee.

"Dad, I'd like to, but the cost just to move us would be in the thousands, not to mention the pain it's going to be to sell the house," Mitchell sighed rubbing the back of his head.

"You leave the money to us," Sandra said, sternly. "You and that adorable little girl of yours need a good loving home, and we can give that to the both of you," she said, smiling sweetly at Mollie who nodded in agreement.

"Daddy?! Pleeeaaassse?" Mollie pleaded with those adorable eyes of hers. "I really like it here, and new mommy is so much nicer than old mommy."

"Baby, you don't know what you're asking," Mitchell said, trying to deny that he too felt better around them than he did around his own ex-wife.

"But...!" Mollie huffed and puffed slamming her back against her seat.

"Don't worry Mollie, your new mommy and I will work on him," Sandra said, winking at her granddaughter.

"Mmmkay!" Mollie giggled flashing them her gorgeous smile.

"Now let's go get you cleaned up, we can't very well go out all sticky," Ashely cooed, placing her plate on the table, taking her into her arms before blowing her brother a kiss. "I bet you're just going to knock them dead." Ashely's voice drifted down the hall as she neared the bathroom.

"Of course, I am, I'm a pretty girl," Mollie said, flipping her hair with her hand.

"Yes, you are," Ashely chuckled as the door closed.

"Well, I need to get down to the port, those crates aren't going to unload themselves," Donald said, his chair sliding along the floor. Giving his son's shoulder a squeeze as he moved past. The keys jingled as he took them off the peg, giving his wife a knowing smile before he slipped out the door.

Sandra's finger ran along her lower lip as her chin rested in her palm as she gazed lustfully at her own son. Feeling her pussy throbbing, she couldn't wait to feel her son's hard rod pumping into her cunt. Seeing how they only had one car between them the walk to the market always kept her fit and what better way to keep her pussy and body nice and tight than with a fifteen-minute walk to it.

"Our cab is here," Ashely said, an hour after breakfast, looking out the window as the car sat idling beside the curb. "We should be back by two." Looking over at Mitchell as she held Mollie in her arms. "Now come give us a kiss goodbye," she cooed, shifting Mollie to her right side, sliding her arm around his waist. Pulling her brother into them, showing just how good they looked as a family.

"Behave yourself," Mitchell said, in a fatherly voice as he kissed his daughter's temple.

"I promise," Mollie nodded, placing a kiss on her father's cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll keep a keen eye on her," Ashely said, gently jostling Mollie. Getting one last sensuous kiss in before she and Mollie went to catch their cab.

Mitchell jumped in startlement as his mother's hands grabbed handfuls of his ass. "Mmm, I knew it," Sandra purred into her son's ear. "I knew this ass would be nice and hard," her hand slyly meandered into the front of his body, "makes your mother wonder if this is just as hard?" she asked, her voice dripped with sin as she groped her son's manhood. Her eyes darted over to the couch, she couldn't wait, she was horny and only her son could fix the itch that's been forming since his return. Her tongue ran along her upper lip as she pushed Mitchell over the armrest of the sofa.

"M-Mom..." Mitchell's voice quivered as he watched her hands going to the belt of her robe as she walked along the side of the couch.

"Shh." Sandra's robe spilled off her shoulders and down to the floor showing off her nearly translucent nightgown, soon, that too joined her robe on the floor, allowing her son's eyes to gaze to his heart's content at her naked body. While her breasts sagged due to her age and breastfeeding two children, they still had a firmness to them that longed to feel her son's lips upon them. Her trimmed bush was speckled with grey hairs, nevertheless, it didn't take away from how her labia still held a neatness to them... a reminder of her youth. The stretch marks she had gotten from her pregnancies didn't take away from the beauty of her nude form. "Mama is going to have a taste of her boy," Sandra purred hungrily as she knelt beside him. Slapping Mitchell's hands away; she wasn't about to be denied.

Her heart leaped to her throat as she brought her son's cock out of its denim prison; she knew he would inherit his father's size when he was a baby. She felt her mouth watering as she stared at her son's seven-and-a-half-inch cock. Tentatively reaching out, her fingers wrapping around her son's stiff rod, loving the feeling of its heat soaking into her palm as she gave it a few loving strokes.

"Now you just enjoy what your mother can give you," Sandra said, leaning forward, wrapping her lips around the head of his rod. Her right hand ran along Mitchell's chest feeling his body trembling as she sank lower onto his pole, using her vast experience at cock sucking on her son's manhood. She so wanted to feel his cum shooting across her tongue; something that would have happened thirteen years ago, if he hadn't ran away. She ignored the pain in her knees as the minutes wore on. This was far too important to allow a little thing like pain to get in her way.

"M-Mom... Stop... I'm going..." Mitchell moaned as he felt himself tottering at the edge. Yet that didn't stop his mother, instead it made her work even harder. "Oh fuck!" he groaned; his hands crushed the couch cushion as his seed flooded his mother's mouth. His body quaked as he felt his mother swallowing every drop of his cum.

"Mmm, that was yummy," Sandra cooed once her lips left his rod. Her tongue ran up the side of his phallus lapping up the bead of cum that she had failed to swallow. "Now let's get these pants off of you," she said, pushing his pants down, tossing his shoes over her shoulder, his jeans and underwear soon followed. Her breasts dangled as she knelt over her son, smiling sweetly at him as her hand worked to reharden that appendage of his. "Do you enjoy that baby?"

"Y-yes," Mitchell admitted reluctantly.

"See what awaits you when you finally come home. We will never treat you the way this Judy has," Sandra said, slipping her hand under Mitchell's shirt gliding up his abs and rubbing his chest, feeling the man her son had become during his time away from them. Lowering her hips to rest her mound on Mitchell's soft cock, watching her son's eyes as she slowly ran her pussy along that soft mound of flesh, leaning over him, her breasts gently swaying inches away from his lips. "Suck on them Mitchell, give your mother pleasure like she has just done for you," she said, biting her lip, her core heating, feeling her nipples cutting into his palms as his hands cradled her orbs. "Mmmhmm, suck on your mother's tits," Sandra purred as Mitchell's lips wrapped around her right nipple. Feeling her juices starting to coat his rod as his growing head teased her clit. "Look at it Mitchell, that hard cock eager to be inside my pussy," her green eyes flared in hunger as she felt his cock swell, "how about we put it back where it belongs, what say you?" Not waiting for Mitchell to answer she reached down, lifting her hips, placing her son's cock at her entrance, oh how she loved the sound of Mitchell's moan as her pussy sheathed his hard pole.

"That's it baby, enjoy your mother's pussy as she rides that hard cock," Sandra said, breathing hard, her freed breasts swayed as she rode her son's steel rod. "That's it Mitchell; pound that cock into your mother," she moaned as her son's hands held onto her ass as he hammered her cunt. "Oh god, oh god, yes! That's it Mitchell make your mother..." Her body convulsed as she came on her son's hard cock. "Mmm, fuck! Judy is such an idiot!" Sandra muttered as she pushed herself up, letting her son see what she looked like as she bounced on his cock. "Doesn't know what she threw away: a man who has a very fine, hard cock any woman would want to ride."

"That's it baby, enjoy how my wet pussy feels around your fucking... cock!" Sandra screamed at the ceiling as her son rubbed her clit causing her to cum once again. Her greying red hair was a skewed, her green eyes held a devilish gleam to them as she stared down at her smirking son. Her chest heaved as her body quaked in the aftermath. Her fist curled around his shirt as she started to roughly ride her son. "You're going to let mama cum on that cock again, aren't you baby?"

"Sure, I mean you are already fucking me," Mitchell teased.

"Such a cheeky boy," Sandra purred, "your mother is just going have to make sure this cock knows where it belongs," her hips rocked rapidly, sucking on her lip, loving how she was finally connected to her son the way she had always wanted. Her lips curved into a smile as her son moaned in pleasure that her pussy was giving his fine cock. Her hands ran up her chest, cradling her breasts, fondling them as she milked her son's steel rod that was lodged deep within her juicy peach. Sweat glistened along her forehead as she rode her son for the next fifteen minutes. "Fucking cum in your mother, Mitchell. Let me feel that hot jizz flooding my pussy," Sandra growled upon feeling the swelling and twitching of his cock. "Yes!" She laughed madly at the ceiling as her son flooded her womb.

Her green eyes gazed at her son as she slurped his pole clean. Knowing she would be soiling it again if they could bring Mitchell around. Then she knew she would be marking her son's cock in her cream for as long as her body would allow. Watching how her son's eyes fluttered as her tongue teased the back of his crown before sucking on his shrinking head.

"Give me a few minutes to shower and we'll go to the market," Sandra said, smirking at her son as she moved off the couch; feeling Mitchell's cum running down her thighs as she walked to her bedroom.

Her lips wrapped around her cum covered fingers savoring the taste of her son on her skin as she waited for the water to heat up. Before long, the only drop of Mitchell's cum that remained was the one dangling from her clit. Sucking in a breath as her finger brushed along that aching bud as she rolled her finger around that last drop. Her tongue swirled around her finger as she sucked it clean. Sighing in bliss as she stepped beneath the steaming water.

"You ready baby?" Sandra asked, as she walked around the corner of the hallway. Her purse draped on one shoulder while the heavy-duty tote bag, she used when she went to the market, was balled in her left hand. Her eyes flared hungrily as her son sat on the couch like he had done for countless years before. She really did hope that she and Ashely could talk him into returning home for good. Her dress swayed as she followed her son as he walked out the door.

"Sure... Mom," Mitchell said, trying not to be weirded out by it all. This wasn't how he thought returning home would go when he planned this trip months prior. He had thought he and Mollie would simply enjoy the sights of Wales as he tried to unwind from the clusterfuck his wife had made of his life.

"What a pretty day," Sandra cooed once she locked up her home. Slipping her arm around Mitchell's when he offered it to her. "Brings back memories," she said, smiling at her son as they walked down the sidewalk as they headed off to the market.

The farmers market was as lively as ever as she and her son walked down the main lane. Sandra's voice was light and airy as she chatted with the farmers as she picked the best produce for that night's dinner and many others she hoped to have before Mitchell went back to the States. She tried to hold back her arousal as she stared at the cucumbers sitting above the ripe tomatoes. Her mind flashing back to minutes prior as she fucked her son. Feeling her canal quivering just thinking about being fucked by her son again.

soul71
soul71
6,752 Followers