The Welsh Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashely?!" Mitchell's voice was but a whisper knowing if they were caught, they were in serious trouble.

"Come on baby bro," Ashely said, waving for him to join her on the roof. "No one's going to see us, and Mollie's safe with mom and dad," she said, smiling down at him, knowing this was just like how they were when they were kids. Her suggesting the most daring thing, her brother dragging his feet, yet coming along regardless knowing the punishment they were likely to get if they were caught. "Now get that sexy ass up here so you can fuck your gorgeous sister." Ashely giggled as Mitchell was up and out of the stairwell in a matter of seconds. "Well, it's good to know the prospect of fucking me gets those legs moving," Ashley teased as her arms rested on Mitchell's shoulders. Not a sound could be heard except the whisper of the wind as she and Mitchell kissed. Her tongue rolling around his as her hands weaved through his hair as she pulled her brother deeper into their kiss. "Now," her chest heaved as she drew air into her lungs, "I need to feel my brother between my legs," Ashley said, her fingers curled around Mitchell's shirt. Walking backwards to the stonewall, her ass gracing its warm ancient surface. Pulling up the hem of her skirt, her calves pressing lightly on the back of Mitchell's legs bringing him closer as she pulled her thong to the side. "Let's get this back inside of your Wraig (wife)," she said, looking up at her brother as her fingers slowly lowered his zipper. Gooseflesh rose along her skin as she felt Mitchell's fingers dancing along her naked thighs. Loving the pleasure, she could bring to him as her hand softly stroked his growing rod.

"You like being with me don't you Mitchell?" Ashely asked, watching her brother's eyes flutter as her thumb teased the underside of his crown. "You like it because you know this, and you, belong with me," she said, her right hand gently ran up Mitchell's chest. Feeling the man that was going to be sharing her bed for the rest of time. "You don't have to say it Mitchell. Your sister knows these things," Ashley said, flashing him a knowing smirk. "Any big sister knows what their little brother likes, so how about," sucking in a breath as she ran his crown through her labia before easing his cock into her hungry cunt, "now fuck your horny sister," she growled, a ravenous light glowed in her green eyes as Mitchell sent his rod deep to the core of her heat. "Mmmhmm," Ashley nodded, her hands resting on his hips as Mitchell thrust that hard pole into her wet peach. "Yes, yes, that's it," her body trembled as her folds squeezed her brother's cock as it glided through them, "Mitchell make your sister cum, make my pussy paint this stone in my juices," Ashley panted as her hands held onto his ass.

"Man, you and Mom..."

"What about us?" Ashley asked, arching an eyebrow, trying to hold back her orgasm.

"I had no idea the two of you were so into risky sex," Mitchell said, smirking, thrusting hard into his sister, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head as she fought back her orgasmic scream.

"Well," her nostrils flared, her teeth dragged along her lower lip as her eyes burned in her unquenchable thirst for her brother, "it just shows you how much we both want this," Ashley said, breathing heavily, her hands urging Mitchell on; to stir her cunt like only he could do for her. "Now work those hips little brother so your hot sister can cum all over that hard cock," she purred.

Mitchell's left hand took hold of his sister's right ass cheek while his other fondled Ashley's left breast through her shirt. "If she wants to be fucked so badly, I'll make that pussy sore," Mitchell thought to himself. Watching how his sister's mouth hung up, her lips shaped into a 'O' as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Mitchell pounded his rod into her juicy peach.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes Mitchell!" Ashley panted, her hands stretching out his shirt as her brother drove her over the edge. "Oh! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me Mitchell! God, you feel so good inside of me," she moaned burying her face into her brother's chest. Smiling as she peered out of the corner of her eye at the river below them. Imagining what it would have been like to be doing this back in 1000 AD. To be servicing her brother, the lord of the land, as the villagers watched below them. Her fingers danced along Mitchell's cheeks as her lips neared his. Her green eyes lustered in her love as she closed the gap between them. Their kiss was so sensuous, so loving, so everlasting she knew this was how it was meant to be. Her eyes shot open then slowly closed as she felt his seed shooting deep into her womb.

"Mommy where were you!" Mollie cried out as her father and mother were the last to leave. Looking at Ashley confusingly and a mix of curiosity as she chuckled softly at her father whose face was growing redder by the second.

"We got lost, it's a big castle isn't it?!" Ashley asked, as she bent forward, smiling sweetly down at Mollie's adorable face. Feeling her brother's cum soaking into her thong.

"Mmmhmm," Mollie nodded. "Well, come on, you'll miss everything!" she said leading Ashley and her father about the castle grounds. Smiling and laughing as the day wore on, Mollie wished this day would never end as the sun began to set; yet like all good things it had to come to an end.

"I think we wore her out," Ashley whispered as she sat on the right side of Mollie while Mitchell sat on her left.

"Yeah, I think we did," Mitchell said, placing a kiss on his sleeping daughter's temple. His green eyes peering over his daughter's head as Ashley's fingertips teased the ends of Mollie's hair.

"Then that leaves the handsome father all alone," Ashley purred lightly, her thumb brushed along Mitchell's upper lip as her index finger lifted his chin. "I wonder if he'll survive the trip home," she whispered. Their family car slowly cruised down the gravel road, the setting sun silhouetting the two as their car disappeared into the distance.

******

The day of departure...

"But... I don't want to go home!" Mollie stomped in irritation. "I want to stay here with Mommy!" she pouted; tears reamed her eyes as she looked up at her father.

"Mollie," Mitchell sighed. This had been an ongoing argument since yesterday. "Cariad, we have to go home," he said plainly.

"But why?!" Mollie's lip trembled she didn't want to leave. She didn't want to see her father sad ever again, and she knew if they did then her father would sink back into that sorrow.

"Because..." Mitchell's voice stilled as his sister walked around the corner rolling her suitcase behind her.

"Don't worry cariad," Ashley cooed plucking Mollie off the floor. "Your Mam is going with you," she said, rubbing Mollie's back.

"Really?!" Mollie asked. Pushing herself up to look Ashley in the eye, "Are you really coming with us?"

"Mmmhmm," Ashley nodded.

"Goodie," Mollie squealed in delight as she threw her arms around Ashley's neck.

"Now you make sure you help Mitchell get his affairs in order while you're there," Sandra said, placing a goodbye kiss on Mollie's cheek. "Don't take too long coming home, or your dad and I will just have to come drag the three of you home," she said, casting her daughter a knowing smile.

"Yes, you can't keep this pretty little girl away from us any longer," Donald said sternly, in a teasing fatherly voice as he gave Mollie's left foot a little shake.

"Well, come on Mitchell, that's our cab," Ashley said, the honk alerting them to its arrival. Her hand wrapping around the handle of her suitcase, planting a kiss on her father's cheek as Donald held the door open for her.

"Now you take care of your sister while you're in the States and do hurry home," Sandra said, getting her own goodbye kiss in. "I mean it; if you take too long coming home, we will come find you!" she yelled, waving her arm as their cab pulled away.

"So, brother," Ashley whispered into his ear the moment Mollie nodded off two hours into their flight. "How about you give me three minutes and you come taste your sister in the lavatory," she purred in hunger as she slowly slid across Mitchell's lap. Allowing her brother to feel the heat that had been building ever since take off.

Mitchell's head was on a swivel as he looked around the plane. Seeing that the cost was clear, now knowing why his sister had insisted on sitting in the far back. Looking over to Mollie, noting how she was sound asleep. Easing out of his chair, slipping past the curtain, softly knocking on the restroom door. Mitchell wasn't excepting his sister's arm to dart out, grabbing him by his shirt, and jerking him into that small cramped space; nor was he expecting Ashley to push him down to his knees as she leaned slightly back on the sink counter.

"Look at it, Mitchell," Ashley ordered as she held her red, swollen lips apart, so Mitchell could see what he did to her pussy. "Look at the effect you have on your sister's pretty pussy," she purred, the fingers on her left hand ran through his hair. "Now I think it's only fair that said brother eats his sister's pretty cunt," Ashley purred, her hand pressed against the back of Mitchell's head before thrusting his face into her hot peach. Rolling her hips, biting her lower lip so not to alert the flight attendants, enjoying the feel of her brother's tongue teasing her moist labia. "That's it, Mitchell, get that tongue inside your sister's wet pussy," she hissed as she humped his face to add to his technique knowing they couldn't stay in the restroom the whole flight.

Mitchell stared up at his sister as she rocked her hips, rubbing her juicy peach along his tongue. Enjoying the little squeal, he got out of her as he sucked on her clitoris. Watching how she played with her left breast while her other hand grabbed tufts of his hair as his tongue teased that hot little hole of hers.

"That's it brother make your hot Wraig cum on that tongue," Ashley whispered with a burning need to mark her brother's face with her hot peach juice. Her hand flew to her mouth as her head shot back. Her red hair teased the counter as Mitchell plunged his tongue into her hot sex. Swirling that muscle around her canal tormenting her cunt as it quivered, knowing that soon it would coating his tongue in her hot cream. "F...k!" Ashley screamed behind her hand as her thighs clamped around her brother's head. "Mmm, that's how you should always look little brother," Ashley purred as she watched her nectar running down his chin. Reaching over plucking two paper towels from the dispenser, gently wiping Mitchell's face clean. "When we land and get to your place, you best take me to your room and allow me to drive away every memory of that bitch from this handsome head of yours," she said, lovingly, as her hand caressed his left cheek. "Now we best get back. We can't leave Mollie unattended for too long." It didn't stop Ashley from pushing her brother against the wall and tasting what she tasted like on his tongue as she drank in her fill of the man she loved.

A month and a half had passed since Mitchell had returned to the States. His decision to move back home had caused a stir in Judy's family, not that he cared. They didn't feed and clothe his daughter so any arguments they had were moot. As for Judy she was serving a yearlong sentence for her fifth DWI. Something he knew had only been a matter of time before she would be seeing what the inside of a cell looked like or worse; got someone killed. He did hope that Judy would clean herself up, she still was Mollie's mother, yet he was doubtful. His eyes ran over the empty house remembering every argument, every laugh, every sob that occurred within those walls. He knew it would take the movers a week to ship his and Mollie's belongings overseas. He had sold his car a week earlier to the next-door neighbor and the realtor could manage the sale of his home while he got his family settle back in Solva. With the help of his father, he had a job waiting in one of the accounting departments of the companies that operated out of the docks. Looking over to his left, his eyes falling on his sister as she held Mollie in her arms. He had no idea what fate awaited them. He had to agree, the normal relationships he had, had failed him miserably. It was time for a radical change.

"Well? Is there something on my face Gŵr?" Ashley asked, with a knowing smile. Biting her lip seeing the naughty thoughts that were forming in her brother's eyes as her mind replayed how his cum covered her face after their love making last night.

"Come on, let's go home," Mitchell said, nodding to the door.

"Yay!" Mollie shouted throwing up her arms. "Tad, do you think Taid (grandfather), will make those cakes again?"

"Oh, I think Dad wouldn't have a problem making them for you, if you asked my little cariad," Mitchell said, placing a kiss on Mollie's forehead pleased that she was taking their lessons seriously.

"Well then, let's get the two of you home where you belong," Ashley said, smiling at them both as her left hand slipped into Mitchell's once he placed his house key into the realtor's box. Knowing that this was a start of a whole new adventure for the two of them, and she planned to be there every step of the way.

The End.