The Welsh Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Mollie like fish?" Sandra asked, as they approached the fish mongers area that lay within the cool, air-conditioned building, which also housed the meat vendors everything from: beef, lamb, chicken, goose, duck, and deer.

"Whole fish?! She's never had it, only fish sticks," Mitchell chuckled remembering the fit she put up when she was three.

"Then we'll pick up some fillets, that way we don't scare the poor dear," Sandra said, giggling behind her hand. All the while her eyes darted about looking for an opening to drag her son off into the shadows. "Come with me," she said sternly, her hand wrapped around Mitchell's left arm dragging him towards the dark alleyway. Setting her bag on the wooden stacked creates before thrusting her son against the brick wall. Her body writhed against her son's as she drank her fill on her son's lips. Quickly turning around, roughly pulling up her dress as her hand rested on the top of a create. "Fuck me Mitchell. Fuck me right here!" Sandra whispered low pulling her panties to the side. "Your mother needs some more of her son's cock deep inside of her," she purred, running her fingers along her labia before sinking two fingers into her hot sex. "Come on Mitchell, what are you waiting for," Sandra growled lightly smacking her peach.

"Geez Mom, I didn't know you were into exhibitionism," Mitchell said, all the while his fingers went to his zipper.

"I'm not but," Sandra said, peering over her shoulder. "I've been waiting for this day for thirteen long years baby. We have a lot of time to make up." Softly whimpering as she felt his fingers toying with her cunt while his hand aroused his cock. "Hurry Mitchell and stick that cock back inside your mother," Sandra said, her green eye held a burning hunger within it as it viewed her son. Bowing her head, biting her lip so as not to alert the pedestrians who were browsing the market as Mitchell's rod inched into her needy cunt.

"You like that Mom," Mitchell grunted low as he held onto his mother's hips as her ass bounced with each thrust.

"Mmmhmm," Sandra nodded. Reaching back, her hand covering his giving it gentle squeeze as her folds milked his cock. "I love feeling my baby's cock deep inside of me," she whispered lovingly.

"I'd say, given how you're pussy is grasping my cock," Mitchell huffed. "Damn she's tighter than Judy ever was," he muttered to himself. He did have to admit having sex with his mother and sister wasn't so bad after the deed had already been done; and who was he to deny them when obviously they were willing to do this in the first place.

"That's... because... it's you... baby," Sandra said, through pants, biting the inside of her cheek as her canal began to clamp down on her son's rod. "I'm not... the only one... that likes it," she said, casting her son a smirk over her shoulder.

"Guilty," Mitchell voiced, feeling his mother's juices coating his cock.

"Come on baby, give your mother another creampie," Sandra said, thrusting back, matching his thrusts to increase the pleasure for both of them. Her eyes fluttered as Mitchell dumped his hot load into her womb. Sucking on her lower lip as his cock slowly slid out of her quivering hole. Quickly spinning on her heel, kneeling down in front of her son. Her green eyes peering up at him as her head rocked along his pole cleaning every drop of her cream from his skin. "There, my baby certainly can't walk around with a soiled cock all day." Sandra teased as she rose. Pulling her panties back over her mound, purring as Mitchell's cum dripped down onto it, spreading out, allowing it to touch all of her womanhood. Slipping her hand into his, grabbing her bag as they left the alley and the smell of sex behind.

******

"Mitchell!" Ashely called out as she and Mollie walked through the door.

"Yeah..." Mitchell stopped in his tracks as he gazed at his sister and his daughter. Her red hair held light curls, her light skin had a slight glow to it due to her time at the spa, her lips were supple and inviting as her red hued lips taunted him. Her green eyes lustered in want as she silently told him: she was the one.

"Look at Daddy!" Mollie giggled behind her hand at Mitchell's gaping mouth.

"Well, it's not every day your father sees two beautiful women standing in front of him," Ashely said warmly, straightening out Mollie's shirt, glancing up her eyes lustered at the fact she could render her brother speechless. "Isn't that right, Mitchell?" Her words dripped with sin, her lips curved into a sensuous smile as her brother's eyes ran up and down her body.

"Well Daddy? Don't I look pretty?" Mollie asked, sticking up her nose, placing her left hand on her hip.

"Of course, baby," Mitchell said, finally coming out of his stupor. "You were beautiful the day you were born and that hasn't faded," he said, walking over to them taking Mollie into his arms. Her little arms wrapping around his neck, his hand rubbing her back as they shared a loving embrace. "Thank you," Mitchell mouthed as he gazed at his sister. He had feared his daughter was closing herself off due to her mother's behavior. He could deal with Judy's behavior, yet when it came to Mollie's welfare nothing was taken for granted.

"You're welcome," Ashely said, stepping up to him. Her hand ran down his right arm. Her cheeks blushed as Mollies left arm reached out wrapping around her neck, pulling her and her brother closer together. Her eyes quivered as their foreheads touch; her heart fluttered nervously in her chest as she stared into her brother's eyes. She never thought Mollie would be the one that brought the three of them together and be so accepting of her. Her skin heated as Mollie placed a kiss on her right cheek.

"Well, isn't that a pretty sight," Donald said, walking through the door.

"Grandpa!" Mollie squealed in joy.

"Hello pumpkin," Donald said, taking Mollie into his arms hugging her gently.

"Donald?! I thought you weren't supposed to be home till seven?" Sandra asked, as she walked out of the kitchen. Feeling her wet peach rubbing against her panties after hastily pulling them up when Ashely called out her brother's name. How she held her son's head against her sex as she made him taste the pussy he ran out on.

"Sorry love, have to pull a double tonight, came home for a quick bite, and to see this cutie," Donald said, planting kisses on Mollie's cheek.

"That tickles," Mollie giggled as Donald's whiskers brushed along her cheek.

"Well, come on, let's pack you some dinner. Mollie want to come help?" Sandra asked, smiling at her granddaughter.

"Mmmhmm," Mollie nodded vehemently.

"See, doesn't this show you that you belong here with us, with me," Ashely whispered as she gazed longingly into her brother's eyes.

"Is this really the life you want Ashely? It may seem fine now for Mollie, but she is going to grow up, and she might not see it the same way," Mitchell said, thinking about the future of his daughter. It didn't matter what he wanted; all that mattered was his daughter's happiness and wellbeing.

"Mollie is a smart girl. She knows I am her aunt, and that I'm in love with you," Ashely said, stepping closer to her brother so he couldn't look away. "She knows I only want the best for her and you," her lips only inches away from his, "so tell me brother why are you fighting this, when Mollie isn't? Is it because of what your ex-wife did to you? Can you not trust me? To never break this?" she asked, placing her hand over his heart. "You know me well enough to know I would never harm you."

"But is this all worth uprooting Mollie from the only home she knows, to a land that is foreign to her?" Mitchell asked, resting his left hand over hers that rested over his heart. "Is there something more here than just sex between us?"

"Oh Mitchell," Ashely sighed, her fingers dancing down his right cheek, her lip trembling as she saw the pain in his eyes. "Of course, there is, I know this is new for you; but I am the woman that you need. I'm the only woman in the world that knows the real you," her hand lightly patting his heart, "and you know this, you're just letting your mind lead you astray. I am your sister, and I am not going to leave you, ever! You best get that through your head, brother, because I am not leaving. Not now, not after I got to finally feel this," Ashely purred rubbing Mitchell's groin. "Now you know Mollie likes it here, you know we are good for her. You know we can help guide her. Tell me Mitchell, why are you fighting this so hard?"

Mitchell honestly didn't have an answer for his sister. True it had only been a day, yet in that day he had seen his daughter crawl out of the shell her mother put her in with Judy's constantly berating her. However, was it all worth it? Was it worth the headache of moving overseas? To come back to a town he had left long ago. This too, he couldn't rightly answer. Although, he hadn't felt this good for a very long time. Was this feeling temporary or was this how it was supposed to feel when someone truly loved you? How Mitchell wished he knew the answers to the questions that were plaguing his mind. Yet as he stared into his sister's eyes, he didn't see the lies he always saw in Judy's. Could they truly live the way Ashely was asking for? The sound of his daughter's laughter filled the house making his mind even more confused.

"Just give me the chance to prove to you that I am the woman the two of you need," Ashely said sternly. She wasn't about to be cut out of his life any longer. She wasn't about to miss out on the life she knew they could have together, nor was she going to miss out on the fond memories they would have together. The joys of watching Mollie grow, the late nights she and Mollie would have discussing girl things as Mollie grew into a woman. "You will at least give me that, won't you?"

"What harm could come from this?" Mitchell asked himself, as his sister waited for his answer. He knew that look in her eye, he had seen it all his life, so he knew she wasn't going to be talked out of this. "Is this really what you want?" Mitchell asked, feeling Ashely's breasts pressing against his chest as she vehemently nodded.

"No matter what you say brother, you aren't going to shake my resolve," Ashely said, kissing her brother passionately not giving his brain time to over think what she was offering him.

******

One week later...

Pembroke Castle. Idyllically set on the banks of the river estuary, the ancient seat of Henry Tudor, the majority of the fortress was still intact after seeing a thousand years of history. Mollie held onto her father's hand as they walked across the grounds of the historic site. Looking to her left and up as Ashely held onto her other hand. Smiling warmly up at her as her grandparents walked in front of her carrying a large picnic basket.

"Huzzah!" Mollie's eyes went wide and held a bright glee within them as reenactors marched around the castle grounds bringing joy and delight to the visitors. Squealing when her eyes fell on the rental costume tent sitting against the western wall.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Mollie jumped up and down in excitement as she saw a girl a few years older than she was walking out dressed as a princess. "I want to be a princess! Can I please?!" Mollie pleaded as she stared up at her father with the enthusiastic eyes as her tiny legs pumped up and down.

"After lunch," Mitchell said, smiling down at his daughter. Over the week he had seen how Mollie and Ashely grew closer to one another. Watching how she took to the role as Mollie's mother, when Judy never bothered to. On the fourth day Mollie had caught them cofleidio (cuddling), on the couch as a movie played on the TV. Mollie didn't bat an eye as she skipped over, crawled onto the couch and into Ashley's lap taking hold of both of their hands bringing them around her and placing Ashley's over his. Casting him a warm smile as she did as Ashley's thumb brushed along the back of his hand. Ashley rested her head on his right shoulder, releasing a soft sigh, as she held Mollie close to her.

"And your sister wants you to fuck her on the ramparts," Ashley whispered into his ear as Mollie left their side as their parents spread out the blanket. It was the reason she had worn a skirt today; she didn't need anyone else to know that her brother was plowing her pussy on top of the castle. Flashing Mitchell, a smirk as she moved off to help set up their picnic.

Laughter was carried on the air as their lunch drew on as Mitchell watched his daughter enjoying the history lesson as Mollie nibbled on her sandwich. Noting how she nodded along as the reenactors played out scenes along the castle grounds. Watching how her eyes lit up as the entertainers danced to and fro as they juggled balls, lit torches, and very sharp knives.

"Huna blentyn, ar fy mynwes." Mitchell glanced over to his father has he began to sing Suo Gan. "Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon. Breichiau mam syn dyn am danat." His mother soon joined in bringing Mollie into her lap as she sang along. "Cariad mam sy dan fry mron." Ashley's smooth, angelic voice soon joined their own, wrapping her arms around him as she leaned against his back. "Ni chaiff dim amharu'th gyntun. Ni wna undyn thi gam; Huna'n dawel annwyl blentyn, Huna'n fwyn ar fron dy fam." Mitchell softly sang his native tongue returning with each syllable.

"Huna'n dawel heno huna, Huna'n fwyn, y tlws ei lun; Pam yr wyt yn awr yn gwenu, Gwanu'n dirion yn dy hun?" Ashley sang her fingers brushing lightly along his cheek as they slowly rocked. "Ai angylion fry sn gwenu Arnat ti yn gwenu'n llon, Tithau'n gwenu'n dan huno, Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?" His mother's hand reached over, slipping into his giving it a loving squeeze as Mollie stared at them in awe.

"What was that?!" Mollie asked, curious.

"It's simply called 'lull, hum, or lullaby' in English, but we call it Suo Gan my little cariad," Mitchell said sweetly, as he looked at his daughter.

"Will you teach me Daddy?" Mollie asked, crawling over to him. Her little hands pressed down on his left leg as she looked up at her father.

"You want to learn welsh?!" Mitchell asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm," Mollie nodded her head. "I want to speak to Grandpa, Grandma, and Mommy like you do," she said, with all the sternness a five-year-old could muster.

For the past two days Mollie had dropped off the 'new' when she called Ashley 'Mommy'. One of the many things Mitchell had noticed over the past few days. When Mollie ran to his sister instead of him when she fell off the swing in his parents' backyard, it hurt, yet as he watched his sister consoling his daughter something just felt right to him. Something that told him that was how a mother was supposed to act. Ashley must have seen the look he was giving her as she took his mud splattered daughter into her arms, because ever since then Ashley had been more like a wife to him than a sister. Which to his turbulent mind was twisting him all around.

"Well, when your dad brings you home for good, we'll work on it, okay?" Ashely said, smiling down at Mollie as her chin rested on Mitchell's shoulder. "However, practice this: Rwy'n dy garu di."

"What does that mean?!" Mollie asked, quite confused.

"It means," turning her chin to look at her brother seeing his blushing cheeks, "'I love you' in welsh," Ashley said, her lips curved into a taunting smile before placing a long, lingering kiss on Mitchell's cheek. "Now if you add: Mam to Rwy ' n dy garu di. You'll say mother I love you," she said, reaching out gently brushing the back of her fingers along Mollie's right cheek. "But if you put: Tad in front of Rwy ' n dy garu di. You'd say father I love you." Watching how Mollie listen so intently to the words.

"Well, let's pack up and take the tour!" Donald announced clapping his hands. Bending down whispering into Mollie's ear when she pronounced them wrong.

"Now who wants to be a princess?!" Ashley asked, placing her hands on her hips, trying not to break out into a smile as Mollie jumped up and down, her arm raised as Mitchell closed the trunk of their family car. "Well then, let's go get you all prettied up!" she said, holding out her hands to Mollie, who filled them in an instant. "We'll be back, don't you go starting the tour without us, Gŵr (husband)," Ashley said, her voice carried the hints of her lust as her tongue curled out touching her cupids bow.

"Well, I haven't seen her so happy in such a long time," Donald said, placing a hand on his son's left shoulder as he stood beside Mitchell.

"I know, it's so good to see her wearing that smile," Sandra stated as she stood on Mitchell's right. "Are you willing to destroy their smiles?" she asked, glancing at her son.

"I know a move this big is frightening son, but you have your family to lean on," Donald said, rubbing Mitchell's back. "We only want what is best for you and little Mollie. Can you say the same about that woman?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. "Plus, if you don't, we'll just come and visit until you do," Donald said, with a sneaky smile.

"Mmmhmm," Sandra nodded. "Is Maryland nice this time of year?" she asked, casting her son a coy smile. "If you didn't want us to know you should have taken the tag off of Mollie's bag." Her lips curved into a smile as her son sighed. "We did warn you, we are going to bring you two home," Sandra said, bumping her hip against Mitchell's.

Seeing them stepping out through the tent flaps, what he was about to say to his parents was completely lost as Mollie, dressed in a light blue gown, and wearing a gold plastic crown on her head, with Ashley holding her left hand, simply took his breath away. As the sun's rays shined between them it was as if the very Heavens had preordained this. That fate itself had chosen this woman that he grew up with, argued with, fought with, and even made love too was to be the one. His daughter smiling as she waved her little wand as if directing her own little court. His sister's hair gently lifted and undulated in the breeze as her green eyes glanced up at him. Shimmering in the light as her cheeks carried a light pink hue. Her lips curved into a soft, warm smile inviting him into their taunting depths.

Titling her head to the side, running her fingers down her slender neck, down her chest drawing her brother's gaze to her womanly body. She had seen how he looked at her over the past few days. She knew he was fighting with himself. Ashley wasn't about to lose this fight!

"Tad!" Mollie called out, doing a little spin for him. "Don't I look like a princess?!" she asked, with unbridled excitement.

"Why yes, yes you do," Mitchell nodded, squatting down in front of her. "So, you ready to take the tour."

"Mmmhmm!" Mollie agreed vehemently.

"Well, m' lady, shall we?" Donald asked, holding out his hand to his granddaughter.

"Certainly, the young princess will need a lady in waiting," Sandra said, her smile beaming down at Mollie as she too held out her hand.

"See?" Ashley's hands moved up Mitchell's chest with only a sliver of sunlight between them. "This isn't so bad is it? Mollie is loved like she should be, and you finally know there is a woman that loves you wholeheartedly," Ashely said, lovingly. "Now let's go enjoy our day with our daughter," she said, drawing out the last word, to emphasize that she wasn't going anywhere.

As the tour progressed into the castle proper. Ashely gently pulled her brother to the back of the group. Knowing their parents would keep a keen eye on Mollie. Holding a finger to her lips as she led Mitchell over the velvet rope that cordoned off the upper levels. Her left hand pushed off the stone walls as she led her brother ever higher until they reached the top of that ancient stone structure. The wooden trap door creaked and groaned as Ashely lifted it up.