The Werewolf Vacation

Story Info
Reuben, an inexperienced vampire, breaks loose on vacation.
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben gnashed his teeth in pain. The pain of the transformation was still unbearable. His adrenaline had long since stopped pumping to soothe the sudden tearing of his skin, and the morphine got seized by the airport security. He regretted not bouncing on the entire trip when the plane got delayed. His friends had wondered why his luggage was so heavy and speculating about what sort of crazy shit he took with him. Little did they know it was full of chains and leashes. He howled to the dark sky in pain as he slowly but surely lost his humanity. Reuben never considered the chance that somewolf would howl back.

His ears, while elongating and magically traversing the distance to the top of his head, sharply pointed to the direction of the sound. Surely, Reuben must've been mistaken. He could feel his hearing improving each second. His ears rotating around, acting like biological sonars, triangulating the source of this sound. Humanity having left him, replaced by the killer instinct//pack instinct of wolfkind, he cried as a response. Canines vibrating at the sheer intensity and frequency of Reuben's yowl.

Being distracted for just a picosecond too long, Reuben had forgotten to securely chain himself, and with a brash grunt, yelp and a nudge; managed to escape his usual precautions. For the first time ever he was free to roam with his curse in full effect. The inexperienced lycanthrope finally felt the grass and brush under his paws as he galloped in the direction of the overheard wails. Frothing out the corners of his mouth, Reuben felt the true powers he had spent years trying to entrap into submission and control.

Silently moving at fantastic speeds Reuben felt like a part of nature. Usually his heavy footsteps, heavy breathing and heartbeats would scare away any animal in any forest. While in his wolf state, with his superior predator eyesight, he could see and rush past rabbits, deer and similar critters. While they all appeared to be a delightful snack to his lupine self - he was dogged in the chase of this other wolf he had heard.

Approaching a small clearing in the forest: he saw it. One of the most beautiful wolves he had ever laid his slanted almond eyes on. It was chained down to a stake firmly planted in the bedewed soil. Reuben stopped for a moment. Heart pounding. Taking in the creature in front of him. Not only amazed by meeting, for the first time, another one of his kind, but by the true elegance and proud stature of this wolf.

He ambled around it, heart racing, not completely sure what to do. He had never met another one of his werekind before and felt his human awkwardness slip into his wolfed state. It was just gracefully observing Reuben in a relaxed manner. Seemingly not as impressed or concerned as Reuben was.

His instincts told him to quickly approach and size up the beast, but the small gentleman part of whom still remained within him even in wolf state refused. He gallantly stepped towards it. It rose up from its relaxed state and started to meet Reuben's inquisitive gaze.

Almost snout-to-snout they started encircling each other. Taking in both the view and the smell of each other in the process. There was a strange familiarity to the scent, Reuben thought, but quickly discarded that thought. He pegged it as just the similarity of them being werewolves.

The beast lurched at him. Its mouth suddenly opened wide, claws appeared in Reuben's face, and he felt teeth starting to dig into his neck. Apparently this was not the friendly encounter he had hoped for. This was not this werewolf's first time meeting a compatriot.

Luckily some lycan instincts saved Reuben's life. He was the bigger one of them and with a large howl and a slash from his paw to the beast's stomach it released its death grip around his soft neck. The wound was not deep, but it looked like it hurt. A few drops of blood started to stain the beautiful fur and the metallic smell was hypnotic to Reuben. He started to lose control.

He growled and slowly backed up from the creature. It followed attentively, but eventually came to a stop at the end of its chain. It tried to free itself while maintaining eye contact, but refused to show weakness by committing to any sudden jerking actions. It was unsuccessful. It seemed like the beast was being very deliberate in its attempt at being cool and maintained. Almost feline in behaviour.

The need to dominate filled Reuben. He was certain that his lack of experience he could make up for in his sheer size. He pounced at the beast and fell on top of it. His maw gently placed around its neck, ready to snap it off. Front legs disabling the beast's paws and lethal claws. He was hunched over it and trying to body lock into a supine position. That's when the scent of it suddenly changed. A warm pheromone was filling his trained nostrils. A smell akin to honey and mildew. Hearty, but sweet.

The beast raised its hind legs and started pressing its behind towards Reuben. Maw still around its neck, forcing its entire upper body to the ground, he became enthralled in lust. An intense libidinous feeling he had never felt so strongly in bipedal form. Reuben found his way inside the beast. It howled to the moon. His ferocity increasing, his basal lupine instincts completely destroying any feeling of human left in him - and Reuben had no wish to fight it. He had never experienced such pleasure before. It felt like his soul and essence was taking part in defacing this poor chained wolf.

He bit down harder on the beast's neck. He could taste blood. The scent of all the bodily fluids, the smells, and the intense sounds of breathing and moaning was an experience greater than anything he had ever felt. If he were to never transform back, Reuben wouldn't complain at all in this tableau.

He finished inside it. They both fell drained to the mud. Covered in filth, dirt and blood from the initial fighting. Stained in saliva, semen and sweat from the fucking. Their fur, parts of which were clotting up, started to glue together from the oozes. They could not care one bit about it. Breathing heavily Reuben rested his muzzle on the beast and it buried its head under his tail. They fell asleep almost immediately. Passing out together.

Waking up Reuben had never felt as relaxed and good as he felt now. It was ecstatic. He was a bit scratched and sore, but enjoyed the sensation of being slightly in pain while being so cuddled up. That's when he realised the soft sweet-smelling fur he had rested against the entire night was replaced by a human figure. While it was obvious it still came as a shock. He got a little hard just thinking about yesterday, but completely embarrassed realising there was a person cuddled into him. He had no idea where he was, but thought he remembered his way out. That's when he realised next to him was his best friend.

He froze in terror.

"Hey bro that was fucking hot. Next time don't be so rough, okay? You're huge! And not just like that!" was all he heard. Reuben's face turned intensely red as he crossed his legs and looked at the ground.