All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 02'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg what happens next!!!

what happens next tell me mooorrrreeeeeee

Love4wordsLove4wordsabout 12 years ago
Very interesting

And original

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor

Actually, part 1 and 2 of this story were originally one chapter but I divided them because I thought they were too long to post as 1 chapter on this website. Turns out I was wrong. That's what I get for underestimating literotica, huh. Next chapter is already submitted.

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 12 years ago
Please

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I GUESS IM A FAN NOW

THIS WAS VERY GOOOOOOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK N POST THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS SOON.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
nice nice

leonard is freaky

i dont like him

you are a fabulous writer

i love your story so far.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Addicted Already

yes this is a very addictive story and we are only 2 chapter in. Knowing that the next chapter has already been submitted is great, it means I don't have long to wait.You have so much going on that it's almost crazy, but crazy in a good way. I can't wait to see what happens w/the twins and their granddaughter.

By the way, congrats on your first submission to Lit. Okay so I'm a chapter late but chapter one was so good I didn't want to stop and leave a comment since this chapter had already posted.. So job well done! You have one new fan in me and by the comments I'm not the only one. Again, congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ooooh!

Leonard is an unstable nut and how does Cynthia fit into this story.

I can't wait to read your next chapter.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Interesting story. It was so sad, as you really showed the love that this couple had for one another and then you go and show us the joy that they are pregnant too!

I guess there are two things that were hard for me to understand...how in the world could Anne talk to her daughter and be normal when she knew what would happen. I am also wondering if she had these dreams why she couldn't try to tell her daughter not to go out or to be careful? Also, what is their family history? What are the women in the family considered? are they witches? I'd have liked to know how much Marie knew about their abilities. having dreams and making forcefields that hide you are very different things.

Did this man know Cynthia exists? I feel so badly for this little girl who seems very mature for her age and clearly has inherited abilities to some extent.

Great writing. Looking forward to more!

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor

I realize too late that I haven't gone into depth enough about the witch aspect of the story, but yes. they are a family of witches. As for Marie, she was never accepting of that part of her and didn't want her daughter to be raised that way.

I have never in my life written anything more than a letter to a friend so this is a new experience for me. Expect mistakes here and there and I probably will be posting an edited version once I get everything ironed out.

Glad everyone's enjoying it so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous